Canadian thread for people who feel slightly unCanadian

Most of my ancestors were here more than twice as long as Canada has been a country. ALL my ancestors have been here longer than Canada was a country.

Tell me again why we need Canadian nationalism.
Entertain me.
Cuz I'm sick and tired of this bullshit; everyday it's something new with Trudeau or the shitty government.

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/
pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists
macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/
youtube.com/watch?v=OxOhk4Lk9aE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump hasn't tweeted in 12 hours and its Independence Day.

I'm getting worried about Dad

Fuck Trump..
I just want to be left alone.

Th 150th celebration felt like a forced chore and it makes me sad that the leftists have so much room to trash it as muh colonial genocide against the worthless natives.
I'm sick of being told this country has no identity and that immigrants are better than Canadians (Trudeau actually said that).
Then again I try not to care too much, this country will turn in to a mongrelized shithole just like Brazil.

What's the matter Brit, can't use your old flag anymore since Scotland threatened secession?

To be fair Canadian user, your identity from the very start was being Britain's middle finger towards the USA and it's goal of continental dominance.

Lol no.. It's an homage flag to the Union flag.

Fuck off leafs this is America Day

>this is America Day
FINISH WHAT YOUR NATIONS FOREFATHERS STARTED - ANNEX CANADA

When the fuck are you going to wake up to that fact and go full Manifest Destiny 2.0 & finish what the Founding Fathers started?

inquisitr.com/1461442/isis-terrorist-crosses-border-from-canada-to-america-by-boat-video/

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/10/22/canada-terrorism-history/17726259/

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/two-canadians-added-to-united-states-list-of-most-wanted-terrorists

macleans.ca/news/canada/the-scary-reality-of-terrorism-in-canada/

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/us-border-chief-says-terror-threat-greater-from-canada-than-mexico/article580347/

Wish you could become a Brit and not a leaf user? I truly feel for you!

don't get me wrong burger, I love the US and our shared history. I'm more disgusted with the muh nation of immigrants trope, (((they))) try and pretend this wasn't a 98% white European country until the 70's.

I know. it's retarded. Everyone was talking about how diverse Canada was, when it was an all-white school.
When I moved to the states for a bit, I was 1 of 10 white kids in a class of 20, yet they said "We not diverse enough".

Canada is weak and full of self hating faggots. I can't believe Yuppies and progressives here see you as an example to follow

They see what they want to see.
Atlantic Canada is still 90%+white
Funny thing is, we have a place on the island where we live, and it's full of Americans, because they buy nice big houses with good ocean views.
Americans come here for the "diversity" which is code for "All white neighborhoods", but they want "diversity" which is codeword for "Fuck everyone else".

if it's white, it's probably a place full of white guilt and LGBTIQWOIHEEW degenerates. The curious thing is, in 20 years the islamic inmigrants will clash with the whole rainbow shit

To me it's like you're doing apoptosis

>Tell me again why we need Canadian nationalism.

we don't

t. Québécois de souche

We still got Internet, we can adapt to any place and as long you don't let a communist party take over the government, you should be fine.

Says the faggot living in a country whose murder rate makes niggers blush.

You coffee bean faggot would probably give both your shriveled up testicles for the chance to come live here.

Now go pick some cocoa leaves you waste of human flesh.

Even with it being 98% white we still didn't fully get along, proving multiculturalism to be shit. Just look at how Quebec reacted to conscription in WW1&2, a majority of the french only gave a fuck about Quebec and not the nation as a whole.

Immigration only only works because the miscellaneous Europeans were in small groups and were forced to integrate. Islamic immigration is too much too fast, they will form their own group and only look out for themselves.

You can't be this fucking delusional, right? You think immigration has always worked out with no problems in Canada...wow...

Don't make me laugh. I am a landowner so I don't live like you imagine.

My country has strong catholicism, low tolerance for the left, and actual values still roaming around.

Why would I want to live in a culturally enriched Anglo shithole that only clings to it's past, and is going into a certain abyss of degeneracy?

I read that your faggot leader decided to listen to the dumb teens and invest on the video game industry. If your fucking country depends on video games, I pity you.

I hope you also know that all the narcos here found an atomic bomb against you anglos. All your youth is consumed by our cocaine. Piece of shit

You might not live in a tin hut nut most of your latinx subhuman countrymen do. Third worlders should fuck off when the whites are talking

literally not what his post says, brush up on your reading there Chang

I did say that, to specify:

Immigration of non-french Europeans only worked because their numbers were so small. There was issues but nothing like we had today. As well most central/eastern European immigrants are very anglicized today, only there last names give a hint to their background.

Islamic immigration however will not end up that way. Islam goes against Canadian values despite what our cuck and chief says.

didn't*

Their (Canadian) prime minister is apologizing to a terrorist who killed an American soldier in Afghanistan. and giving him $10 million. The shitskin mudslime was born in Atlanta and his parents were Egyptian and Palestinian. lived in Pakistan most of the time as Canada was too western for them and really only did it so their kids could fucking leach off the Anglo cock.

The cocksucker was at Guantanamo bay and Cuckdeau is literally going to kiss his ass. BTFO Cacucks.

I wouldn't talk so fast, Mehmet. 50 million people certainly don't live like I do, but neither they live like fucking africans.

Future shitskins should not talk in such a way that offends pure white crioles like me

My earliest Canadian ancestors were French, Scottish, English and Irish; majority of them were English. But it was a good mix, no problem. The biggest issue in my entire family was that there's a Native American in there somewhere; that's the only amount of upset there was.

Yea, French and English still fought; in fact, the English drove them out of here.

Trudeau is the prime example of what low testosterone does for you. I don't give a fuck if people 500 years ago decided to kill the natives. The times were different and that's it.

Had the spaniards killed the fucking indios, we would be a world power already.

Canadian nationalism is artificial nationalism. It's based upon an identity that is predicated upon a set of propositions and not upon something authentic like a bloodline or a heritage. I'm leaving Nova Scotia as soon as I can to go to the ancestral homeland of my people, Ireland, regardless of Ireland's politics because that's the only place in the world that I can legitimately call my homeland.

Welcome to 2017, my Nova Scotian brother, where you can't be left alone, because even alone must be multicultural. There's no homeland for people like you and me anymore, the best we can do is try to create one. (Read my other post too)

>tfw a blond, blue eyed mix of Irish, Welsh, Ukrainian and German
Halp, I don't know where to go.

I'm not going to argue with you at all on that. South American union of entire Spaniards would be a pretty powerful nation. and less poor because Euros are smarter.

And that's all I really want to is to be left alone. I'm introverted, but not autistic like some of the people on this website, so I can talk to people and get along really well in any social circumstance, but it drains me mentally to do it. The world is being set up to favour those who are both extroverted as well as without any authentic source of identity. And unfortunately it's the world, not just america, and not just europe, there's no place to go.

You should never have existed. I'm an ethnic nationalist, not a racial nationalist, therefore somebody like you is better off looking into having a genetically designed baby so as not to further dilute the genes of somebody who could better claim a rightful claim to a homeland and a people.

>I'm leaving Nova Scotia as soon as I can to go to the ancestral homeland of my people, Ireland
Nova Scotia is for Scots only so have fun you filthy potato licker.
Also Canadian Nationalism is British and French culture only and should always be that way.

Good luck convincing Canadians of that.

Hmm, ok. T..thanks I guess.

thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=OxOhk4Lk9aE

Look, on an individual level you could be a savant of all sciences. But if you cannot produce an offspring with authentic roots, then how do you combat our modern deracination of the western world.

Canada doesn't have nationalism.

I have blond hair and blue eyes you drunken ginger fuck. I'm so white I glow in the dark.

I don't consider myself Canadian and I plan to return to Europe as soon as I graduate.

There's nothing more pathetic than self-loathing leaves. You borderline-brainded Americaboos are wastes of oxygen.

So you have a racial identity but not an ethnic identity. You may be white, but to which white country do you belong? To which homeland, if any at all, can you make a legitimate claim to?

Don't worry, we'll come rescue you from your government in a decsde. I promise.

where the fuck is that photo taken please?

>Most of my ancestors were here more than twice as long as Canada has been a country.

So what? Trudeau told me that immigrants are better Canadians than native-born ones.

Hey OP, make sure you read my pic related, youre going to love this shit. Anyways, youre not Canadian. You have your own land, you have your own police, you dont pay taxes, you do collect benefits though. Youre like the real first class citizens, and the Canadians are your slaves. Keep that in mind, next time you protest like a jew about the situation you have been given. Also, the real first nations were European, it has just come out. You killed them all off. You also went around slaughtering all your other neighbors before we came around, dont pretend you were peaceful. Bull shit.

P R O P O S I T I O N N A T I O N

Because without Canadian nationalism, you fags try to fill the hole with cock in your ass

well the family of the American soldier killed sued him for I think $60 million, so he's not going to see it anyway.

>t. CIA nigger

It's hard to feel a deep connection to the rather superficial trifles of so-called 'post national' Canadian identity -- a la CFL games, canadian bacon, a couple pop singers, kraft dinner, etc. That's not culture. That suggests that we lack a positive definition of Canadianism and rather are just defined by our little differences with Americanism ("milk comes in bags here!").

Something was trying to emerge as Canadianism around the time of Vimy, but it was allowed to be overwhelmed during the tenures of Pearson and Trudeau Sr., and now we're just 'global'. To have a national identity would mean that we weren't multicultural, according to the wisdom of the status quo. All we're allowed is an obsession with equity, fairness, politeness bordering on meekness and avoidance of confrontation, and whatever other liberal traits you find in the Charter.

Today we're seeing the effects of this idea taken to an extreme, and society is fracturing. We're a far cry from a civil war, but most people in Canada today feel a much stronger connection to a subgroup than to the nation. Whether that's a province or city, ethnic group, religion, environmental movement, or type of metal fan. But that's not enough, and people want more. People feel threatened by the 'other' - the people who live amongst us but don't form part of our immediate community. "Those" who have different lives which we tolerate but nonetheless see as a threat to our own existence. And thus we have the contest of each of these subgroups in trying to supplant the other and define for itself what it means to be Canadian.

Those of us here who want more from our country should take full advantage of this power void opportunity and fill the chaotic canvas of Canadian culture today with our own imagery. To push it away from dangerous, radical ideologies of the left and the groups they've co-opted for their cause (ex. First Nations activists), and to promote virtues of creativity, ambition, drive, liberty, and hard work.

Don't bother replying to jews, the guy has an ancap flag but is preaching eugenics and telling you that you have no roots. Clearly trolling. He is either hiding his Tel Aviv flag or he is one of the leafs that has JT cock so far up his ass he spits liberal semen.

>'Sup, nigger?
Ancap is the most eugenic ideology because poor people die and commie ideas can't survive without government funds. I'm trying to mend the broken roots of the west by using the most authentic means possible. How can they deny you a homeland when it is tied to your DNA? And furthermore, how can you claim, and continue to defend, a homeland when you have no ties to it?

Canada confederated in order to prevent annexation from the U.S.

If the authors of the article of confederation knew what was going to happen they would have torn it up.

The ultimate goal of Canadian nationalism was British protestant culture. They thought it was the culture to imitate. They ranked immigrants based on their ability to assimilate into British culture.

1. Bristish
2. Northern Europeans
3. Other Western Europeans
4. Eastern Europeans (there was resistance to this, but they needed farmers from climate similar to the prairies with its harsh winters)
5. Italians (they did not like them at all)
6. Chinese (viewed that could not be assimilated so they imposed a $500 tax on each migrant after they had enough to build the trans canada railway
7. Arabs and indians
8. Blacks (The government hired runaway slaves to go down the US and tell the recently freed slaves to not come here. They would freeze to death.)

Canadian nationalism should be in French.

found the chinese "visa holder"

What a faggots. How many ethnical anglos in Canada? 20% I guess.

Why not celtic nationalism? It will be antidote from burgers.

The time of the white man is over.
The time of the gender fluid muslim terrorist is upon us.

>my ancestors were here before Canada became a country
>they were like, first n shiet
>they totally didn't murder previously-settled Mongoloid peoples
Tell ya what kiddo, how about you go back across the icebridge and stop taking pride in being the "first" people to inhabit North America.
This. They spent more time acknowledging aboriginals than actual Canadians.
But we are all immigrants, user.
That's /thread, boys.

Aesthetic

>give Canada back to the natives
>everyone goes back to their ancestral homelands, including the nogs in europe
>mixed breed mutts go to america

Sound good, everyone?

Yes, fuck "total aryan victory", let's just go for actually preserving something genuine.

Thanks m8.

You should just fuck off back to potato land then. You make me vaguely ashamed to be 1/4 Irish.

You should be ashamed to be a mongrel.

sorry, buddy, the confederation was the worse thing to happen to canada since the ice age and canda is too full of passive aggressive twats to form a republic
best just get a green card

>They spent more time acknowledging aboriginals than actual Canadians
cheer up, user, they ignore entire towns of aboriginals and let them starve for the rest of the year

Quebexit when?

this

Lolz.

Just the Irish part. I should thank you: you've helped convince me to stay and fight toimprove this country, while you plan on running away. When you go, please don't come back.

Enjoy fighting the state. Breed as much as you like, and convince as many people as you can, there will always be more browns and Asians to import.

western independence when?

seriously. fuck canada.

Well the Indians were in Canada first, i think the Indians should have te least 50% of the parliament and the Euros the rest.

The Indians are not many but i think they will strengthen the country a lot. Not by shear force but by example.