Italy: 40 Drunk Niggers Raid a Public Pool. Police Do Nothing

Venetto(North Italy)
A gang of 40 Africans raided a Public Pool. Spooking the children and the families that were swimming in peace

Africans were drinking alcohol in the pool.

Italian Police(Carabinieri) did nothing to stop the black men. They didn't want to start a massive fight.

>Italy
>Not cucked

ilprimatonazionale.it/cronaca/profughi-festa-piscina-carabinieri-68344/

today.it/citta/treviso-festa-piscina-migranti.html

Italy YES!

Your mum must be happy now

ITALY STATUS: YES!

By definition,they would spook the children, even if they were perfectly behaved, just as the guy they forced off the train in Munich was a Schwarzfahrer, even if he'd had a ticket.

It says that the police did nothing because just seeing them was enough for the niggers to fuck off. I still don't get what they were doing in the pool. It's not that clear from the articles. It looks like it was the birthday of one of them and so they decided to go there?

BLACKETTO

>Northern Italy
What a bunch of cucks. If they want to make their own country then fine, let them become like France.

pools closed

Literally habbo hotel in Italy

Padanians are complete cücks, it comes with being basically Austrian

>I still don't get what they were doing in the pool.
The story of niggers willingly going to a pool seems suspicious to me.

>muh dick
i mean my donger is huge but i dont brag about it.
only niggers do that shit.

Kek what a bunch of cucks,"we wuz rmanz an shit",looks to me that they only inherited the lazy and degenerate part and not the warrior one....kek.

summation of the article

What the hell have we become?? You don't hear of shit like this unless you are literally being taken over. All the native Italians were forced away from the pool to let the invading men have their fun, that's conquest-tier. The sad part is that there is no war, it's an invited invasion.

North Italy is less cucked than Southern Italy
In fact, South Italy is a hideous and disgusting place. The more South the trashier. Specially dumb village criminals.

>Carabinieri show up
>niggers fuck off without violence

I personally don't see a problem here.

It's not like joining a public pool is a crime, the only thing they did was bathing with clothes and shoes on and some of them were drinking alcohol on the border but then again, it's not a crime here.

Dude niggers literally are the mafia in North Italy, in South Italy they are enslaved in tomato farms and Thier women are sold into sexual slavery, here are some padanians with Thier pet niggers

TOMATO NO!

>Schwarzfahrer

I thought we were the only ones who used such terminology for people who don't pay for public transport.

>It's not like joining a public pool is a crime

You know that to join a public pool you have to:

>pay for a ticket (4-5€)
>respect clothing rules
>respect igienic rules
>respect behaviour rules

That's why you usually don't see niggers in our pools.

Forgot to say that:

>PD voter spotted

Brittain lost any right to troll anyone on YESness a long time ago.

>that Tuscany edit
wtf?
Also
Can you borrow us the Bermuda Triangle real quick?

What grounds do you have to make that statement, Blacky?

I really dont give a fuck about Europe anymore Europeans keep voting for this time and time again so they can learn when niggers burn the continent to the ground.

>alcohol
>pool

You have to go back Yala Emshee

Don't think you euros have figured out the secret to dealing with niggers yet. Here in America, as soon as three niggers get together in a group, the cops show up. You can't let them start to form packs.

Brittain has way more niggers than argentina. Mestizos aren't niggers.

>public pool
>current year
Last time i was at a public pool must have been 20 years ago before i decided for myself "Nah, screw this. Forever". It has always been a very enriching experience because our turkish friends really love to gather there in huge groups (they are very sociable and really enjoy life after all, one reason why we love them so much).

I can't even - no, scratch that - i don't even WANT to imagine what it's like now.

I'm sure the language police will find alternatives, with twice so many syllables.

Can't speak for other countries, but here they literally have to request a K9 unit for taser deployment. It's not like in America where all coppers get a taser and a beretta/glock (no clue wtf you guys use) standard issue.

Africans raiding pools is the least of Italy's problems.

Padania is not Veneto you fucking retard

I know this is fake because everyone knows niggers can't swim.

its well known fact that italian women love big black juicy cocks up in their tiny pink pussy and whitey limp dick italian men love to watch such scenes. thats reason why italy isnt stopping immigration from africa, simple as that

It's north of the Poe river I.E. padania

>italians
>white
don't make me laugh

>40
just think about this number for a second. Have you ever seen or heard about white people gathering a crowd this big to commit rape, murder, and theft? No, because white people have never done this. Google and arabs do this shit all the time.

That sucks for you all. Luckily here in the U.S. we still have segregated pools.

>Police Do Nothing
I see how having 40 niggers behaving like a nigger in your pool can feel but it's not like you can just jail people because you don't like them, you have to commit a crime to be punished
>inb4 PD voter
They should just be round up and deported

True, us shrimp dicked Italian Bois can't compete, our women need superior maghrebian, Romanian, Albanian, and sub Saharan dicks

You know nothing, Burger

This is a really good sign you have lost control of your country and its now mob rule. If your police can't handle a small crowd of niggers then they sure as hell can't handle a riot. This is a warning to any Italians reading this. Don't be like the UK, or Germany, or Sweden start forming gangs to take control of the situation and to intimate your local officials and police.

The government is clearly not their to help you like you vote them to do so you got to take control of the situation before it escalates to a category 4 chimpout and you get killed and your wife and children raped to death only to have the shit skins walk away with no punishment.

I know North Italians are scared of a young Napolitano bull fucking Thier women

>Italian american
>52%
>implying

All part of the Jewish-lead conspiracy to destroy Europe to enable its exploitation by the global finance system. It's all about making money.

Refugees are simply a means to steal from taxpayers and channel their spending into the massive multi-national corporations; refugees buy expensive cell phones, cars, and other products using government funds.

In the end, it's always about the money. Same thing with "free" college and "free" healthcare, the systematic theft and exploitation of the native people to give to colleges and hospitals.

I fuck Anglo and German qts in the comfy Midwest, while your padanian "master race" has niggers harassing your women and children. This stunt pulled in OP's article would never happen here

Intimidate*

Whew, sorry please don't start courting your local governor. He already fucks you in the ass enough as it is.

sorry Adolf...not all of this is the Jew's fault

I notice your Pope and churches are out there pimping the refugees as hard as anyone

>I still don't get what they were doing in the pool.
>story of niggers willingly going to a pool seems suspicious to me.
>niggers in our pools
>can't let them start to form packs
>Africans raiding pools
>niggers can't swim
Those niggers simply want one thing: to muh dik a whitey woman in a bikini

Underated post

Another pool closed due to AIDS just as we thought the epidemic had been overcomed, when will humanity ever learn...africans And pools don't mix...

this is dare i say it..diversity

Wop pussy is actually really good.

Just wait until the big reveal that these invaders have aids

Op can you read italian ffs?
They fucked off when they saw strong italian carabiniere
HOW CAN THEY EVEN COMPETE?
EVEN OUR SIGHT IS ENOUGHT TO SCARE THEM OF

Ignatius of Loyola founded the Jesuits to give Jews a convenient disguise while operating in Spain. Guess what order the pope belongs to?

Because these people grew up under police states and the Italians are very cucked. They fear these people will revolt and riot.

Literally the inmates running the asylum.

For the idiots who can't actually read italian and make shit up, a bunch of niggers were having a birthday party at a pool and started ignoring regulations and be a nuisance to others.
The police was called, they didn't move in because there were 40 of them and didn't want to cause a mess.
The niggers were threatened by the police and started behaving, the end.

BUT I GUESS WE SHOULD DO LIKE IN MURRICA AND CHARGE IN GUN BLAZING AND SHOOT ON SIGHT

GOD I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS! They're worse than chimpanzees, because at least chimps don't live on welfare.

can't wait for the mafia to fuck one of these guys up as an example on how to treat Italian kids.

>niggers
>rules
>respect
Need I say anything else?

>44

Can't deny, underrated

>implying they don't use them as slaves to pick up tomatoes in the countryside
>implying they aren't meddling with the cooperatives that handle refugees to take some public money

Is it just a coincidence that Miami (and even more of south Florida) is infested with Hatians?
God fucking dammit, I feel for Italy. I know what it's like to have some of the earth's worst niggers come to your home and shit all over the place while police and politicians say: "bLaCkz peEpUL Iz gEwD. MuhLtyCULTeralizum iZ dUh bEst".

I miss the Jamaicans, but they knew how nasty the Hatians are, so they all went north in the 90's-2000's.
Miami needs to be burned to the ground.

Ugh, cringy nigger. Do you stand in front of a mirror all day staring at your own penis while applauding yourself?
Honestly Mr. Nigger, the way you blacks constantly obsess over your own dicks is very homosexual.
It's no surprise that most young black men are sucking each other's cocks "on the down low" when they say they were "just chillin".
Remember, "just chillin" for blacks means "homosexual sex".

Gated community, segregated: same thing

>Italy, Not cucked
Said nobody, ever.

>I militari hanno però deciso di non usare le maniere forti: la loro presenza è basta a ricondurre gli ospiti a più miti consigli.
OP can't even read.

Italy's prime minister Gentiloni with his master Soros.

Whatever happened in this situation? Dogs and lady ok? Anyone arrested?