Its so hard to find contemporary well-researched and compelling books that represent opinions on the right...

Its so hard to find contemporary well-researched and compelling books that represent opinions on the right. 99% of what I find are either Ann Coulter-tier "Libruls are Ugly and Dumb: A Novel" shit, an Evangelical circlejerk, or high school-tier libertarian shit that makes me want to punch Rand Paul in the face. Does it exist, or are we just coasting on meme magic and "I bought this at the airport"-tier books?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/index.html
www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumping

>mfw only meme magic

Read older shit. Your European cultural heritage goes back 3,000 years.

But isn't this why we are losing intellectually to the left in universities? To be sure, there is a whole hell of a lot of "I bought this in the airport"-tier shit or Michael Moore shiting out a book, but there are also respected intellectuals who make the left's case who are currently writing and publishing. Who is the Slavoj Zizek of the right?

Mark Levin - Rediscovering Americanism
Or any of his other books

>respected intellectuals
Leftist journalists fawning over leftist authors writing in leftist institutions about leftist perspectives. Literally ignore them; refuse to accept the boundaries that they set for debate and seeing the world. The whole intellectual edifice they've constructed is invalid.

Listen to your ancestors, white man. Shut your ears to the lies of Jewish "academics" and their lackeys. The truth about what's going on in our world, and how to respond to it, can be found by studying the writings of those who came before us.

And pic related if you want a concise primer. There's a thread going on about it over here:

It's 2017, wtf is a book?

>Literally ignore them; refuse to accept the boundaries that they set for debate and seeing the world. The whole intellectual edifice they've constructed is invalid.
Refusing to engage is why young conservatives on college campuses are a dying breed.

>It's 2017, wtf is a book?
It's a collection of memes printed on paper.

>Refusing to engage is why young conservatives on college campuses are a dying breed.
Enjoy being boxed into a corner where you're forced to water down your perspective into neutered cuckservatism, and still be demonized for that. Or you could go on stage and explain earnestly how we need a white ethnostate and a revocation of women's suffrage and get literally kicked out.

The best conservative literature comes with a libertarian bent. Read Thomas Sowell, Milton Friedman, Ron Paul, and you'll have a well-rounded idea of how freedom and conservatism go hand-in-hand.
I'm not sure why you have an aversion to that sort of stuff, but it's very informative.

Levin is garbage tier (just like every other conservatard who puts their image on a book cover). 99% of his books are the same recycled crap he's previously written about just repackaged and rehyped. They all use the same source material, he just applies it slightly differently each time.

You'd be better off just reading the primary sources (Bastite, Montesquieu, Locke, Federalist papers, the founders's letters, etc) themselves and forming your own opinions.

>I'm not sure why you have an aversion to that sort of stuff, but it's very informative.
I love libertarians, but hate the Rand Paul wing pisses me off because he is actually a social conservative riding on daddy's coattails.

His opinions are well sourced (those sources you mentioned) and he puts his ideas across very simplistically which I appreciate. He most certainly isn't garbage tier and puts forth strong arguments for constitutional conservative values.

>I never actually read Coulter
Try it some time though, seriously.

Digits of truth

They do, but conservatives are not libertarians. Libertarians would never form a national park system, institute land conservations, etc.

>I need to be told what to think

okay, I bet you think he also started the convention of states movement too (he sure pimps it that way). When in reality people have been working on it since the 70s.

Because right-wingers have no evidence to back up their claims. Their viewpoints are based in ignorance.

>This study by Noseberg et al. in the Journal of Progressive Social Science proves that race doesn't exist and men are actually women! Sup Forums BTFO!

Final Judgment by Michael Collins Piper, you can find a PDF online, or $6 used copy on Amazon.

Supermob is another 10/10

We must make a clear-cut distinction between the vessel and its contents. The State is only the vessel and the race is what it contains. The vessel can have a meaning only if it preserves and safeguards the contents. Otherwise it is worthless.

Hence the supreme purpose of the State is to guard and preserve those original racial elements which, through their work in the cultural field, create that beauty and dignity which are characteristic of a higher mankind. We can consider the State only as the living organism of a people, an organism which does not merely maintain the existence of a people, but functions in such a way as to lead its people to a position of supreme liberty by the progressive development of the intellectual and cultural faculties.

What they want to impose upon us as a State today is in most cases nothing but a monstrosity, the product of a profound human aberration which brings untold suffering in its train.

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/index.html

OP asked for a conservative author, which I provided. None of Mark's sources would be considered as such.

read some of the dark enlightenment stuff. I like ann's books because they're funny and can often be read in one or two sittings, but the dark enlightenment perspective is much more compelling and thought-out than hers (and they agree on a lot of major issues anyway).

I would say pat buchanan is also a step up from most popular right-wing authors. my feeling is that he buys into the "cultural marxism" boogieman a bit too much, but in general, he's right that the intellectual sphere is now almost solely made up of critiques of western traditions.

garbage tier is stuff like jonah goldberg. avoid.

100% this

Vox Day books are good and not cucky.

Pat Buchanan and Joseph Sobran.

Levin is insufferable lately. I listen to him nearly every day, but man he has been getting on my nerves going back to 2016. He argues with his own callers who support him, he never shuts up about Israel and Judaism, he never gets into any fun stuff going on - just more school lessons about philosophical stuff and him shilling his book.

Hannity, Rush, and Savage blow him out of the water. And Levin used to be my favorite.

Pat Buchanan

Study history. Don't be one of those guys that pretends to be an intellectual but knows nothing about history.

Rome is a nice example of an intellectual culture with strong conservative voices
Philosophy:
-Cicero
-Seneca
-Aurelius (sometimes)
History
Poetry, Drama, and Literature
-Livy
-Virgil
-Horace
-Seneca's Plays
Misc
-Cato Maior

Are you retarded? Read Mein Kampf, The Passing of the Great Race, and google "why did hitler hate jews".

Here you go...

"Dubbed the most banned book in the world, this tome is so feared by Jews that they have refused to allow it's English translation."

- - Originally written in Russian, it has been translated into German and French by a group of Professors who have offered their translations for free. A full proper English translation hasn't become available until now.

'Two Hundred Years Together' was written by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the famous Russian dissident who won a Nobel Prize for Literature. Consisting of two volumes, the first being concerned with Russian-Jewish history between 1795-1916, and the second; Jews in the Soviet Union, this book exposes the role of the Jews in the Bolshevik revolution and Soviet purges where 60+ Million people died. So it is clear enough why the Zionists were never going to allow an English translation of Solzhenitsyn's work.

FULL ENGLISH LINK: (can preview and read without downloading it, if you want.)

www94.zippyshare.com/v/ToVac7C1/file.html

Did I mention that you don't have to download or click anything? It autopopulates.