ISLAM IS LOVE. Clarifying misconceptions of Islam

Prove that Islam punishes apostasy with death. Protip: you can't.

Nowhere in the Quran does Muhammad (PBUH) say anything of the sort.

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/4/89
youtu.be/30_c1rXxsDA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_the_Koran_Really_Says
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Rhodes_(1522)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Rhodes_(1480)
youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw
youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw
youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY
youtube.com/watch?v=-LGzrYUGXdI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Enx4XxO1E
youtube.com/watch?v=8CvmkdOh9Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=R4SGnWqQ7XI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up sand nigger scum

more and more it seems that the Quran doesn't say anything and it's just a book with blank pages.

Like any major religion, ignorant people twist innocuous passages to support hate. The solution is tolerance, not further hate.

Carrying rage is like carrying a hot coal, it burns the hand of the one holding it.

then the question is
what does the Quran say that other religions won't.

tolerance and no hate seems pretty generic across the board.

>Prove that Islam punishes apostasy with death. Protip: you can't.

Ummm sweetie, look to the left

I have oven mittens, and I am ready to put you into said oven

Cut your bullshit. The Quran alone is a disgusting book but the true barbaric acts of the false prophet Muhammad and his teachings are in the hadith.

It is right and proper that the majority of a nation creates laws that support their views. Don't blame refugees for the fact that Europeans don't want to reproduce anymore.

stop larping faggot

Reminder that Jefferson created the US Marines because you sand nigger filth were pirating our vessels and enslaving our people.

Burn in Hell you rotting abomination.
Happy 4th of July.

get the fuck out of here and go back to fucking your goat, muhammad
those are not refugees, none sane european wants your murderous demon cult in Europe, and jews are behind it, as usual
Go attack Pope in Vatican, see what happens next
I dare you motherfucker

You could shorten the Qran with half if you removed all the constant praising of Muhammed(piss be upon him). There are no deep thoughts and lots about killing disbelievers but even more about punishing believers who make mistakes.

Ahadith is not the Quran. The various hadith contradict each other, which is why Muslims view them as less authoritative than the Quran.

Islam seems fine. Its adherents...

Do you understand that I really do want to kill you?

>not real muslims, not real quran
I heard that taqiyya before
let's keep it fair, if they removed muhammad praising Bible should have Jesus praising removed

The five pillars of Islam come from the Hadith, the Quran holds only three. Are you trying to discredit your own religion?

Those are the laws of men, not the laws of Allah.

K Y S

Y . Y

S Y K

daily reminder:
mohammad is a pig fucking pedophile

The Quran is childs play compared to the Jewish talmud.

Yeah that is true but this book is really short.

quaran 4:89-
"They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper."
source;quran.com/4/89

allah is just moon demon pissed off that Jesus won
repent and convert to Christianity, you can still be saved!
sand niggers are not great writers, what did you expect?

The five pillars come from the Quran, the ahadith clarify them.

Aisha is not 9 years old. It just waifufag claim Aisha a loli so they can defend Aisha being a whore.

With all do respect, I appreciate every muslim who preaches peace and love but you got to deal with the fact that Islam and its teachings contradict exactly that. You got to accept that fact, no matter how hard it is and work with many people who are trying to reform it and make it into what you believe it is.

Try harder mudshit.

That was in reference to a single tribe with whom Mohammad (PBUH) had an uneasy truce.

FAGGOT

MOHAMMAD WAS A PEDOPHILE

His followers are doing well in Denmark and Sweden!

>Muslims view them as
Why are you generalising all Muslims?

Good point.

Tell that to all Muslim in the world. I would have apostate officially long ago if I wouldn't get jailed for that.

The Prophet (PBUH) did not consummate his marriage until Aisha came of age, probably 19 or 20. Marriages at that time were common to seal alliances.

I'm sorry, English is not my native tongue.

>probably 19 or 20.
>implying muslims are honest.
kek

If islam is love, then you'll be happy to stay in your sandy arabic paradise won't you? How could the rest of the world compete! Oh wait...

so there is literally no reason for anyone to be muslim. is that what you're trying to say?

>bla bla taqiyya
Saged.

youtu.be/30_c1rXxsDA
David Wood can clarify the issue about the Quran-only mindset much better than I can. And it's okay if you believe it, but most muslims would regard you as a heritic

57. But those who disbelieve and reject Our
revelations—these will have a humiliating
punishment.

Sauce

Exactly.

You know, You may be a decent fella who just wants people to be happy. But your religion is the absolute worst of the bunch internationally. It has been the worst of the bunch for a very log time.

And the entire world hates it.

More importantly you think this is a battle of faiths and religion. It's not. Only Muslims think it is. It's a battle for freedom of thought, expression and non-servitude.
Your religion is shit, it's going down down own, to the bottom of the sea, and this is definitely not the place to try and lie to us about it's passages

Talk is cheap.

If you want to be viewed as a peaceful group, you have to act like one, not make excuses.

Do you people come on here as a joke? What the fuck do you hope to accomplish with this on /pol?

The fucking derelict ball pit on that decimated playground. Kid looks like a midge from a little rascals short. This says it all

>13% juden

Bernd and the Mystery of Unteralterbach.

soon

He believes that Muslims must reject ALL aspects of ahadith if they don't believe ahadith are authoritative. This is wrong. Ahadith are merely traditions.

It's humiliating to be rejected by your own people, yes.

that kid is fuckin metal

Islam = subjugation

A violent ideology of hate based on the principle of slavery

Apostates are unbelievers/infidels. "Kill unbelievers wherever you yadayada or some shit" - Book of maximum peace

Well you can't simply accept some of the Hadith and reject the other just because you feel like it. And the five prayers* come from the Hadith, not pillars so my bad

>Well you can't simply accept some of the Hadith and reject the other just because you feel like it.

Of course you can. They're not authoritative.

it doesn't matter if muhammad is saying it, its fucking happening, and its happening in the name of islam you fucking dip shit

Well then the radicals can also just pick and choose whatever verse they want to justify their barbaric acts. Not to mention the Quran holds many calls for violence which can in no way shape or form be interpreted as peaceful so even if we ignore the violent verses in the Hadith, the faith has violence and intolerance seeded deep in its roots

if you want us to sop shitting on your stupid 50 thousand something yearold book written by a pedophilic warlord how about updating it so it fits todays standards such as
>dont force your gay shit on other people
>dont rape people
>dont deny women rights and liberties
>dont be a massive faggot in general

The violence thus ordered was directed at specific tribes, not all tribes.

Islam is not the Qur'an either
fuck off

12. Your Lord inspired the angels: “I am with
you, so support those who believe. I will cast
terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.
So behead them, and strike off every
fingertip of theirs.”

Is this also just one tribe?

>more taqiyya
splendid

and those claims are backed with?

26. Those who disbelieve say, “Do not listen to
this Quran, and talk over it, so that you may
prevail.”
27. We will make those who disbelieve taste an
intense agony, and We will recompense them
accord

Listen muslims or pro muslims shills
Each thread
Each #notallmuslims
Each time you lie, pretend you are not who you are
Each time that happens the worse will get for you

Bible says

"Truth will set you free"

The Qu'ran doesn't bring truth, it brings enslavement, brainless, mindless following so that political leaders or dyslexic edgelords like Mohammad can take your children and money and wage war freely.

Stay in Hamtramck/Dearborn, Michigan you filthy ape.
One day, whitey will make you watch him rape all your female relatives 16-80 style. I wager you will have your wretched worm of a cock in hand throughout the entire coming experience though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_the_Koran_Really_Says

>"My idea is that the Qur’an is a kind of cocktail of texts that were not all understood even at the time of Muhammad. Many of them may even be a hundred years older than Islam itself. The Qur’an claims for itself that it is ‘mubeen’, or clear. But [contrary to popular belief] if you look at it, you will notice that every fifth sentence or so simply does not make sense…the fact is that a fifth of the Qur’anic text is just incomprehensible. If the Qur’an is not comprehensible, if it can’t even be understood in Arabic, then it’s not translatable into any language. That is why Muslims are afraid. Since the Qur’an claims repeatedly to be clear but is not - there is an obvious and serious contradiction. Something else must be going on".

If Islam is so great
Why have my people Chrstian people manange to win wars againts Islamic horders with armies 10 times smaller?

Look at battles between hunz,albanians,georgians, and you'll see the same pattern

Islam zerg often times losing, it just eventually men get tired and lose.

Fact is
The historical fact is, God have gave Christians his blessing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Rhodes_(1522)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Rhodes_(1480)

What kind of God would allow the desctrution of his people, the mass murder and enslavement of his own creation by his own creation.

What kind of God would smile and bless does who know not what Honor is.

What kind of God would support the 200.000 beasts vs the 7000 christians.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Your numbers are way off, Paki. Moslems are (((officially))) 5% of pop from 2011 census. NOT 2.7% that shire also suggests 2.7% of Moslems are recruited from prison/street gangs here alone, that would be very hard to confirm.

Stay in the desert you Paki.

Life is soo good in Islam that everybody has to be forced to live there, and those that get the first chance to leave go FOR A BETTER LIFE IN CHIRSTIAN AND BUDDHIST LANDS

Because Islam is about love and peace, and thats why it's sooooo great to live in peace loving islamic countries.

this is an outright lie
>حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم تَزَوَّجَهَا وَهْىَ بِنْتُ سِتِّ سِنِينَ، وَأُدْخِلَتْ عَلَيْهِ وَهْىَ بِنْتُ تِسْعٍ

muhammad fugged that lolipucci as soon as she turned 9
in fact your faqihs say it's okay to fuck a little girl when she turns nine even if she is under-developed (mahzul)

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw

Muslims in the West are quick to point to passages such as Qur’an 109:6 (“You shall have your religion and I shall have my religion”) and 2:256 (“There is no compulsion in religion”) as evidence that Islam is a religion of peace. When confronted with harsher passages such as 9:5 (“Slay the idolaters wherever you find them”) and 9:29 (“Fight those who believe not in Allah”), Westernized Muslims interpret these verses in light of the more peaceful teachings of the Qur’an, typically saying something like: “Well, the Qur’an can’t be commanding us to kill unbelievers, since it says that there’s no compulsion in religion.”

youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw

youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY

youtube.com/watch?v=-LGzrYUGXdI

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Enx4XxO1E

also sage

Sahih al-Bukhari 6924—Muhammad said: “I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped but Allah), and whoever said La ilaha illahllah, Allah will save his property and his life from me.”

Sahih Muslim 30—Muhammad said: “I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah.”

Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Qur’an 9:30—And the Jews say: Uzair is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!

Qur’an 98:6—Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein. They are the worst of creatures.

Sahih Muslim 4366—Muhammad said: “I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.”

Al-Bukhari, Al-Adab al-Mufrad 1103—Muhammad said: “Do not give the People of the Book the greeting first. Force them to the narrowest part of the road.”

Killing disbelievers is not, in itself, a crime[2]. This is confirmed in Tabari, e.g., “Killing disbelievers is a small matter to us…” Tabari IX:69. In fact, many verses in the Koran order the killing of various kinds of disbelievers (33:61, 4:76, 4:89-91, 8:12, 9:41, 9:5, 9:29, 61:11, etc.). Believers must honour their duty to Allah and fight the disbelievers in battle, or be punished in hell (2:216, 8:15-16, 9:39). Although the Koran explicitly forbids the murder of Muslims (4:93), the Koran does not contain a similar statement that forbids the killing or murder of non-Muslims

Religion of peace when it comes to other muslims
Intrestingly enough muslims have killed each other more, kinda makes them hypocrits doesn't it.

Also ignore slave trade, mass murdering of families to take women as slaves during non-war times, and also beating your wife to an inch of her death.

The only Muslims countries who are ok economical are secular, free, reformed coutries that embraces freedoms and fucks the shit up of Islam.

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Religions are defined on the actions of its followers, period.

I always thought PBUH is some corporate abbreviation like GmbH or Inc. etc

Also, what does Mohammed look like?

>being this retarded and thinking you can dominate

It's standard practice for muslims to lie to non-muslims. Don't believe a word that comes out of their dirty mouths.
youtube.com/watch?v=8CvmkdOh9Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=R4SGnWqQ7XI

No its PedofileBullshitUnwashedHorrific