Tell Trump to lift visa requirement for Poles and other east/central euros not to mention Afrikaners/Boers

Tell Trump to lift visa requirement for Poles and other east/central euros not to mention Afrikaners/Boers
You will get millions of white, Christian republican voters.
You want that, right?
Tell him.

t.polish dispora

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=FGExhYR18CM
youtube.com/watch?v=5F3Hnkhw0fw
youtube.com/watch?v=9z-eQrvjEmg
youtube.com/watch?v=QILNSgou5BY
youtu.be/HvPWsfNZyNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This
pls comrade Trump let us in

No

This is the future Europe chose

bumpo

Make America White Again

Kiss ass Krautnigger

Don't be silly, that'll never happen.

hello fellow polish diaspora

We already have 10 million poles, maybe some more will be good though so i say let them in

i want this, very much..

>The US lift visa
>Poland becomes even more deserted
>"Goyim you have to take the hohols and shitskins or your nations will die"
No, thanks.

>Silesian
>language
That's literally like saying that nigger-speak is a language

only the strong will remain to power eastern europe when the v4 competes against the european union

My great grandfather came from Austria after fleeing Poland in the 1910s
Abandon you ancestral home and build America with us. We will come back for your lands.

Lifting visa requirement only means that we won't have to pay for B1/B2 TOURIST visa. Visa Waiver program is bullshit. You still can't live or work here legally, not to mention vote. You'll still need to buy a greencard for $500k to be permanent resident, and a citizenship to vote. So fuck this shit, who cares.

But, if you're from a 3rd world goatfucking shithole, oh well...just claim you're opressed dindu.

we will take those poles that speak silesian also

Even if he did it you wouldn't be able to vote for like 11 years or some shit, man its true poles really are the dumbest European race

>poles

most polish diaspora are weird as fuck too, judging from the people i've met and my own parents and brother
the ones worth a damn stay in poland

Then why is it so hard when we choose to leave the EU? If European leaders had laid out clearly what the EU would become, only retards would vote to join. Trump should open the borders, but explicitly make it about white people, and tough luck for all those hurt feelings.

Why do you even want to come to this shithole, you can't save it from turning brown

If anything you should stay in poland to keep it white and defend it

Everybody is weird in their own way, m8.

>the ones worth a damn stay in poland

Hmm, not necessarily...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Polish_Americans

I don't really like eastern/central Europeans.

You know that can massively backfire right? The Civil War wouldn't have happened without massive NW Euro immigration and the mass migration by Irish and Jews lead to Hart-Celler.

Who axed you nigger?

Why do people still believe that it is up to President to lift the visas requirement?

>visa requirement
>You will get millions of white, Christian republican voters.

How is this related? Lack of requirement for visa means that someone can go freely for 90 days to the USA, it is basically little Schengen zone.

>t.polish dispora
>Abandon you ancestral home and build America with us

have fun in 56% white country, I prefer to stay in my 99.8% white comfy zone

it is called ebonics

I am sure as hell that Brits won't mind sending you some of their Poles, but other than that fuck off

Why would normal Whites move in to live with American subhumans?

Fuck off ZOG bot. USA/EU/RussianFederation = anti-White machine

Polish are nigger tier

>have fun in 56% white country, I prefer to stay in my 99.8% white comfy zone

Speak for yourself, America is the comfiest country in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGExhYR18CM

But it's just not fucking possible. Laws are stacked against you. Unless you go marry an American, you practically have 0 chance, unless you're rich.

*Meant to post this video

youtube.com/watch?v=5F3Hnkhw0fw

Because it's an amazin, beautiful country full of very friendly people. But it's not what visa issue is all about. It would be nice to be ablr to travel there without risking of being sent back to Poland from an American airport without a reason or paing for a stupid stamp, or answearing offensive questions in American ambassy.. Or just being treated differently than other EU countries. That's it.

While part of me strongly agrees with you, I worry about what would happen to their home of Poland if all of the able-bodied workers left. I personally want America to be more like Poland, in the sense I want more giant Castlevania like churches around. People would love going to those, not the weird electric Joel Osteen sort of building.

Not just any president with all due respect sir, this is Donald J Trump. You gotta believe bigly.

>unless you're rich
or unless you are a filthy mexican

>Speak for yourself, America is the comfiest country in the world.
yea, especially when most of their big cities have little war-zones, called nigger ghettos

their public communication is shit, their universities are jew-infested lefty-brainwasher, half of their teenagers have tattoos or/and piercing and white babies are minority, there are feminists all over

No, thanks.

I am sure that it is good to have low taxes, gun rights, very high salary, etc. - but on a social and a cultural level I couldn't stand living there.

Pretty nice coat.

I am not Silesian but I have strong Silesian accent due to the fact that I lived and studied in Silesia.
My friends & family often tell me that I sound funny due to Silesian accent

Who am I ? Am I language mixer? Race mixer? Nigger? White nigger? German in-denial or Slavshit plumber?

I can already tell you that pic rel is a Russian

That is russia you nigger. This image comes from Russia's VK.

it is too late for the US

A lot of taxis.

haha, I'll do my best.

You seem to know a lot about US.

Door was open a hundred years ago when my G-grandparents got off the boat from Poland.

You used to keep to your neighborhoods and work hard back when America was importing mostly from Europe (pre-1965), but gradually in a generation or two, you assimilated and became truly American.

My dad was of 100% Polish decent, but it being America, he married my mom who had 0% Polish in her. I was a true American mutt with his side and hers all mixed together, with my American heritage going back to the Revolutionary War and even taking a detour to support the Confederacy.

I went to an Ivy League school, got an engineering degree, and when I graduated, this great country let me fly multi-million dollar jets and bomb savages to protect her freedom.

I recently visited Poland on business and the people there are great. They got a kick out of my Polish last name, even though I don't speak a lick of Polish, I've been so Americanized.

I really wish the door was opened more strongly for such a great, historic European culture that I'm proud to have in my heritage. It might be a hard road, but on Independence Day here, it's a good reminder that America can always use more great people so please try to come if you're willing to work hard and make American an even better place.

cwel please. you and Britain have far more bydlos and White trash than ethnic Russians

you have to be blind to not recognize that he is russian

Oh my god. What a pathetic original post.

Obama promised the polish people lifting visa requirements.

I lived in Poland for 18 years. A lot of young, white, redpilled, ambitious, English-speaking and willing to work people would love to go to America, but they either think that they won't get a visa or (like my parents) think that the procedure of being treated like a lowlife and having to tell your whole life story just to get a visa is humiliating.

Not really. We sometimes may be loud bald round headed obnoxious lazy welfare sucking (job) thieves that like shitty nigger music, but we aren't fucking this:

youtube.com/watch?v=9z-eQrvjEmg

I spent there a few months 3-4 years ago, was in Chicago. They are so careless.. muh iPhone, muh Facebook, muh likes, muh rap music, muh fun, muh 4th of July and fireworks. Of course there is a lot of decent, hard-working and patriotic folks, but mostly in the countryside. And the amount of spics and niggers is fucking annoying, I was riding a bus, was the only white and all those racist, subhumans eyes were starring at me. In the fucking America.

Again, let me repeat myself. If you can make good money in Poland then it is a paradise (I earn $2k netto/month, it is more than enough). Things are heading in the good direction, young ones are redpilled as fuck and with time passing-by we will catch up on economical level with the West

It is because ethnic Russian are bydło and white trash

and how would an average American know that?

so did Bush jr.

Oh yes I'll just get my phone and call him for you

that was when america was a wild frontier to tame not a cesspit with gibs

Tourist visa =/= resident visa you dumb Polack. You'll still be an illegal if you overstay 3 months.

>so please try to come
You can't come if you're a white European. It's not possible. Unless you want to gay marry everyone interested.

wasn’t EU supposed to impose visa requirements for US citizens this year until the US removes visas for Bulgaria, Croatia, Poland, ...?

I don't care about non-White subhumans. Ethnic Russians are mostly well off and what happens to mongrels is none of my business

Please eastern european brati don't leave us to die here :( Save us

You can get around that. Getting around border check is harder

Europe is meme at this point. Our only hope is to send our best minds to America and create a white colony on Mars. That's the only way we'll escape browns.

youtube.com/watch?v=QILNSgou5BY

no thanks, i’d never live in that concrete and glass hellhole

>Vikings

Kys.
They are the original niggers of europe.

Why did you put Mediterranean nigger shit in the same picture with Rus, Nordic, Czech things? Aforementioned ethnic groups have nationalist wings and those nationalist wings hate Medscum just like Balkanshits, gypsies, jews and arabs

Lipski cwel, please. Poland brought more shame and suffer to Europe than modern Germany or Sweden could imagine. Poles are a foreign to Europe degenerate race, that first came up with idea to import mudshits and construct hundreds of mosques to them.
"According to some estimates, by 1590–1591 there were about 200,000-500,000 Lipka Tatars living in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and about 400 mosques serving them" FOUR HUNDRED MOSQUES. That's something.
>inb4 they wuz good boys, they wuz loyal. They were NOT:
Well, they did betray Poland. Not even once
1)1591: The rule of the fervent Catholic Sigismund III (1587–1632) and the Counter-Reformation movement brought a number of restrictions to the liberties granted to non-Catholics in Poland, the Lipkas amongst others. This led to a diplomatic intervention by Sultan Murad III with the Polish king in 1591 on the question of freedom of religious observance for the Lipkas. This was undertaken at the request of Polish Muslims who had accompanied the Polish King's envoy to Istanbul.
2)1672: This was the year of the Lipka Rebellion. As a reaction to restrictions on their religious freedoms and the erosion of their ancient rights and privileges, the Lipka Tatar regiments stationed in the Podolia region of south-east Poland abandoned the Commonwealth at the start of the late 17th century Polish–Ottoman Wars that were to last to end of the 17th century with the Treaty of Karlowitz in 1699.
3)The worst: in 1683 most of them fought for the Ottomans

And now Polish bitch Merkel(parents - Kazmierczak and Wojciechowski) does everything she can to fuck up Europe in unholy alliance with Italian cucks and Jews

Please remind me, how many muslims live in Russia? How many mosques do you have in russia?

Nah. UK sucked us out of professionals enough. I doubt anyone would come apart from the people that will be thrown out of the UK

They eat coal though. They might endanger your energetic sector.

>>And now Polish bitch Merkel(parents - Kazmierczak and Wojciechowski)
>tfw we destroyed krauts from the inside

Hey, cwel, check this out.

"As a result of the Siege of Kazan in 1552, Russia under Ivan the Terrible conquered the city and MASSACRED the MAJORITY of the population. During the subsequent governorship of Alexander Gorbatyi-Shuisky, MOST of the khanate's Tatar residents were KILLED or forcibly Christianized, the Kerashen Tatars. MOSQUES and palaces were RUINED. The surviving TATAR population was MOVED to a place 50 kilometers (31 mi) away from the city and this place was forcibly settled by Russian farmers and soldiers"

To genocide non-Europeans by 95% and establish Apartheid(lasting until the revolution and brought back by Staljn)? Good idea. I like that. Although I would go for 100%

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Hey, cwel, check this out.
>Lipski cwel, please.
>cwel please

Le based russian trying to have a conversation

True, but it still has ton of opportunities in tech sector, certainly more than Europe

Jokes on you, Pawel. Because 3 million Poles in Germany cohabit close to untermenschen. And most of those victims of "rape attacks" and "murder" are.......Poles and other immigrants

Literally nothing of value was lost. Polite German Apartheid not even once

Dont worry hanysbro, hes just jelous of our superior language

can you stop posting about us for fucks sakes

>Merkel also kills traitors
WTF, I LOVE HER NOW

why don't you just take all of the UK poles????? win/win for all countries

Painting them white doesn't stop us from being infested with niggers.

Fucking russian propagandist again. I recognize that style of writing. You're spending too much time on 4chin.
Repay for Katyń, rapes persecution of AK members and 50 years of occupation and draining our country, scum

My argument is that when you try to point out how bad Russia is, remember that Poland was a JUST: the country 1550s-1940s

Historically

Russia = extermination, racism, homogeneity, oppression and torture of nonwhites

Poland = diversity, nonwhite import, crypto-Israel, tolerance

Gtfo of my board nazi scum.

This is a Sup Forumsish board

>when Nazi larper doesn't know that Hitler didn't hate Poles
>was
Exactly, Mr. Putin.

>Implying that there is something wrong with Israel and tolerance.

>Repay for Katyń, rapes persecution of AK members and 50 years of occupation and draining our country, scum
how about Poland repaying for the Bolshevism together with Israel? After all Jews in Russia got there thru Poland. And the Jews did """revolution"""

Time for reparation, cwel

To Germans, Russians, Balts and Anglos. You'll pay a lot, if we want you to

>when Nazi larper doesn't know that Hitler didn't hate Poles

Cuck detected. He didn't hate us, so that's why he destroyed 80% of this country and planned ethnic genocide against the whole nation.

The eternal pole up to no good as usual

>Anyone's who's still in Poland by then would gladly take it

Look at this retard, all of these "Poles" he killed were Jewish.

Poland still cucked shithole today: shitskin Sejm members, President with jew subhuman relatives, tons of viets, indians and nigs. You are one step away from turning to full shit.

Again

Which one are you?

>Putin tries to damage control
hilarious

No. Poles aren't refugees so I don't want them here. I want more refugees.

You can't do shit to us.
So you better shut your gopnik mouth up or Israel will flood your shitty villages and "cities" with its power and restore law&order to your corrupted shithole

youtu.be/HvPWsfNZyNM

Poland today is how Russia was in 1993:
few "historic TM based xD minorities" and almost all White in European parts. Now it's what it is. You are going back to the Polish-Lithianian Commonwealth soon and nothing, but RACIAL LAWS can stop it

Just like Poland a bit ealier, Russia too got cucked by americans in 1990-1998. Remember Jelcin and how he revolted against government and imported the neoliberal values led by chicago school of economics (led by (((Friedman))))? Remember how the poverty suddenly rose to comprise 3/4 of the russian population is just 5 years? Americans sure tricked you big time. Even made you create fake conflicts (Chechenia) by blowing up block of flats in Moscow just to keep Jelcin in power.

>he thinks he can stop us
Look, just get rid of Ukraine.
We don't give a fuck about it.
But acting tough against us won't do anything.

>Bolshevism
That's your creation, you dumb commie

Who the fuck gives a damn about visas? We are going to discuss much more important things like LNG import and Intermarium.

Isn't it that he could nuke us to hell in 5 minutes if he felt like it, but lifting visas is far beyond his reach because of congress and immigration laws and so on?

You have no idea what your talking about, it's actually worse than that. 500k does not equal a green card... investor visas don't have a pathway to citizenship or even LPR (green card) status.