How come majority of white americans hail from German immigrants, yet in America their only language is English...

How come majority of white americans hail from German immigrants, yet in America their only language is English? What kind of cuck shit is this? How can German, Russian, Italian, Scandinavian immigrants + their mongrel sons & daughters speak a language thats not even theirs when br*tcucks are a minorty

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Frisian_languages
englandsnortheast.co.uk/GeordieOrigins.html
lingvist.com/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

80% of white burgers are German or Irish. What Scandinavians or Russians are you talking about

fuck u nigger. irish were treated worse than blacks and the germans had their culture and language made illegal during/after WW1. We were kiked, not cucked.

I ran out of euro nationalities to use

Hey idiot, do you know how England came to be? Yes that's right, German invasion. English is a German language.

English is Germanic

Because the English got here first. When the Germans came, they assimilated and became Americanized.

this

My great grandfather was slapped when he tried to speak the languahe of his parents, they were ashamed of it.

So technically Germans have cucked the whole of Britain as well as the whole world.

But its not German. I'm a Germanic myself and don't view English the same way I see Swedes, Norwegians, Germans even Dutch. French cucked them too much

i thought americans were way more anglos+irish than germans

Because anglos are the master race, and germans outside of germany are stupid niggers

My great grandmother was asked asked why she didn't speak German, she responded by saying if Germany was so great why was she over here. She and my other foreign born ancestors understood the US was Anglo and you spoke English both in private and in business. They worked hard in becoming American; and hence, their children were Americans.

Just proves anglo-francs are supieror to germaniggers

Yes obviously, since the language itself is Anglo-Frisian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Frisian_languages

>English is a West Germanic language that originated from Anglo-Frisian dialects brought to Britain in the mid 5th to 7th centuries AD by Germanic invaders and settlers from what is now northwest Germany, west Denmark and the Netherlands.

No. In fact quite the opposite. Everywhere they go, they spread their buttcheeks.

Stop posting Emilie she quit her blog and her youtube and she is not coming back stop rubing salt in my wound

>snowniggers larping again

No one cares what happened 1500 years ago, m8. We are our own independent culture. All languages are from a common indo-european core anyway, and 90% of vocabulary comes from Latin-Greek.

Soon they will be the minority and German will once again be the majority tongue in Amerika

>west Denmark
I retract my statement

Because for most of history although other groups have come and gone, most of the power in New York and Washington was held by WASPS. In fact, this was one of the primary factions pushing the US to enter WW1 and WW2 in order to save Britain, since they all identified as respectable Englishmen.

Remember, cultural, political, and economic trends are not set by the mass populace, they are set by the elite. America may have double as many Germans as English, but the English have the power (or at least, they did in the pre-war era)

So the german self hate masochism cucking goes back way farther than we though

I wish we spoke german

I'm not surprised, german sounds like barbarian nigger speak compared to English/French

Overwhelming majority of White Americans are from British stick. The difference is most of select American instead of English/Scottish/Welsh.

Also our ancestors weren't libersl eho let a bunch of mongrel apes speak a shit langauge like Spanish.

There were actually plenty of German speaking neighborhoods and newspapers written in German in U.S and Canada. The German population is one of the reasons why American stayed neutral for a while in both world wars. In Canada they shut down the bars on the prairies because they thought they were havens for spies hidden among the German settlers.

When the US joined the war and anti-German sentiment and American nationalism ramped up, it put pressure on them to assimilate.

Why, so the only person we can talk is cuckistan?

becuase the empire never died son,it mearly moved and changed its name to america

Im from Minnesota, English is a gay global language, I want to speak the language of my ancestors

IT'S AN ENGLISHMAN'S COUNTRY ARYAN SCUM
YOURE JUST LIVING IN IT

sentence structure and common nouns are 100% Germanic.

most of the world speak english at this point

Our people are not the words we use. Should I be upset that English isn't like the King James bible anymore?

Somalian?

This. English is a shit language and useless if you are American of German or any other non-english heritage. I would feel ashamed desu

sad

Which sucks

The 2 world wars made speaking German in the US frowned upon

Most Germans even changed their name to Anglo names

I hate it, I would rather speak German, feel connected to my people

They have good taste thats why.

People, espiecially other europeans will throw ''muh heritage'' at you, but imo there is nothing wrong with knowing about your ancestors and I quite like how Americans research that shit

its fine. i learned romanian in 3 months but most young people in romania speak english anyway. you can learn any language on the internet with live mocha and similar sites. just study some words, take a nap for 30-60 minutes and repeat and almost every word you study will go from short term memory to long term memory. i taught myself more then 100 word every day just from taking naps

In Minnesota, legit every person is either of German, Norwegian or Swedish descent and it is disingenuous tp speak english

Honestly that's how they should have treated all immigrants/non-Whites, just beat them in public until they assimilate. It's fucked up to do it to other Whites while letting the muds run rampant, but that's due to Jewry. But obviously the way the Irish were treated worked ok, they had to assimilate or die.

One thing I would like to see in Enflish is a return to Old English vocabulary with modern English syntax, declension and sentence structure. I would love to get rid of all these faggot based Neolatin words.

Nynorsk ane bokmal are closer to English than German. Listen to it long enough and they sound like English spoken by someone who cannot spell correctly.

Because English is superior.

Was this methodology discovered from trying to pump knowledge into baked niggers?

Not quite. Used to be we considered the English a brother nation (see Battle of Waterloo for instance) and so usually settled where they went in exchange for fighting in their armies. But I guess you could say that Britain lost to their wife's son, yeah.

German language schools, newspapers, etc were banned several times in America, the last big ban was during WWII.

I know Spanish and Portuguese(sorta) but yes I would love to learn an Northern Germanic Language

VOLKSTAAT AMERIKA

German would be the lingua franca if American Germans would had made rest of America speak german.

>This. English is a shit language

Is that why you snowniggers prefer to speak with such proficiency and often prefer it to your own gurgling sounds?

Not to mention this board.

A language is a tool and while important, should be used. A wooden hammer still isn't a metal one however.

I bet you don't or barely have any english heritage. You are a confused mongrelized German-American who has become a cuck for the anglo

I swear all these Americans talk about tradition and culture yet they go fucking nigger when maybe reconnecting with our ancestral tongues would be in line with out values

or scottish, or english, or dutch
but no the majority is german

Germans assimilated during the Great War.

Can you imagine how buttblasted the anglos would be? Their little former colony changing their langusge to kraut-speak kek due to mass immigration

Have you ever done any research into this? There's an entire region of England that still uses a fuck ton of Danish and other Scandi words.

OLDEST LIVING ENGLISH?
The Angles and Saxons brought with them to Britain a language which was the forerunner of modern English and indeed it was the Angles of Denmark that gave England its name - meaning the Angle land. Over the centuries the old Anglo Saxon language changed beyond recognition with the gradual introduction of Latin, Norman-French and other foreign influences.
Today the only part of England where the original Anglo-Saxon language has survived to any great extent is of course the North East. Here the old language survives in a number of varieties, the most notable of which are Northumbrian and Geordie. It is from the ancient Germanic and Scandinavian language of the Angles that the unique local dialects of Northumberland and Durham primarily owe their origins.

englandsnortheast.co.uk/GeordieOrigins.html

>majority of white americans hail from German immigrants
They don't, that's a meme. White American 23andme results always give majority British.

Hehe XD

>Wants to crush a language that originated from his country

>Actually a cuck

There are more Norwegians in the US than here.

It's plurality and this is relative to english. If it's British(include scots, welsh) not only english British likely have the plurality.
Having immigrants assimilate is very important to a country see today. This is much of the contention of immigration today, people like you on telemundo telling mexicans to stay mexican and not assimilate.
American whites came together as one united people post war and they were far too strong for the marxist and far too anti-communist thus they had to be destroyed,

not really. but i wanted to learn as much romanian as possible before a trip. studying words before and after naps was key- it also helped to write the same words obsessively on a piece of paper because the brain learns through repetition and familiarity through hearing, reading and motion

I know you fuxking homo
Still not german yiu retard

I am from Minnesota and everyone here puts Norwegian and Swedish flags on their cars and shit. It is very cool though I wish we still spoke Norwegian

Anglo are just that good at ruling things I guess

>23andme
>CEO: Anne (((Wojcicki)))
Surely there's no interest in falsifying such results against the biblical archenemy, no sir.

>How come majority of white americans hail from German immigrants, yet in America their only language is English?
Technically we all speak German. It's those Romantic language fuckers that need to get out. French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, all need to go back.

The Germanic languages are a branch of the Indo-European language family spoken natively by a population of about 500 million people[nb 1] mainly in North America, Oceania, Southern Africa, and Central, Western, and Northern Europe.

The West Germanic branch includes the three most widely spoken Germanic languages: English with around 360–400 million native speakers,[3][nb 2] German with over 100 million native speakers,[4] and Dutch with 23 million native speakers.

Really doubt there are genetically mostly Norwegian Americans in the US. At least for every Finnish American they are always at minimum 50% Anglo.

Before/during WWI, Wilson demonized the Germans, and so immigrants fell inline with the English/American way to avoid persecution. They destroyed a lot of German heritage stuff, especially in the midwest. They even slaughtered some German dog breeds, which is super sad.

Kek, before I even posted I feared some loony might come up with a canned anti-23andme response, and sure it did.

Modern German originates more from the south... English in it's original form is more white than that Austrian/Swiss garbage.

You're a petty cuck who can't handle the fact that England as a child of Germanic tribes is more successful than your pitiful shitstain of a country.

I guess it goes to show, only the cucks stayed, and the real men went off to explore and make their fortunes elsewhere. No wonder Danish men are so effeminate.

I guess so, but I was proving a point vs the no Scandis guy.

All the Europeans are more or less mutts over there at this point.

Its gettin real in this bitch

They were forced to assimilate because most of the people with money were English speaking and because of that employers wanted their employees to speak English. Also most of the people that emigrated did so because their life at home sucked so they weren't particularly attached to their home countries.

So who bullied them? Only Anglo Americans or did the domisticated Irish and Italians who were treated like shit too join the bashing?

Lol as if Swedes are macho you little fairy. Don't try to bait me with your shitty attempt at trying to force me to lash out on Scandi-Americans, it won't work. The only thing that Im sorry for is a lot of them have mixed with others

yes it's kind of like americans today wanting hispanics to speak english.

Forming enclaves inside a host nation is bad for the host nation, does everyone on pol not know this. I don't understand advocating german for german americans except as a hobby.

Will we be excepted back to Scandanavia after being here amongst Mexicans and Blacks for a 100 years. My last name is Anderson and my girlfriends is Landsom. Will Norway except us as refugees?

There are plenty of Finnish Americans in Upper Peninsula and Northern Minnesota who are full Finnish by ancestry.

The most common countries of ancestry for burgers are, in order: English, Scottish, French. The English settlers were the first permanent Euros and were the first to settle nearly all of US and Canada, hence why most place names are English proper nouns. German descendants mostly came in two waves: first in 17th century and mostly settling in PA, latter in 19th century and filled out upper midwest (IL, WI, MN, etc.)

I hope so. We're already kind of harboring the young ethnic Swedes at the moment.

english a germanic language, cuck

English is technically classified as germanic, and olde english does sound german. Modern english is heavily influenced by french which is a latin language. So in reality english is a true mix of latin and germanic.

Then learn it, German isn't some ayylmao language, also there is a lot o free resources, start here:
lingvist.com/

then add Duolingo and Memrise, maybe some good Anki decks

The vast majority who claim Finnish ancestry are not, which is evident by the fact that every "Finnish" American who has ever made their name heard in the media always turns out to be a mix.

Woah.. that doesn't sound very FREE to me..

Americans are all mutts at this point retard.

You're lashing out at germanic countries, and a language that heavily originated (read; evolved/surpassed) from one of your own germanic tribes. It's actually traitorous, and I'm sure it has something to do with the Brits taking the side of the Swedes over Norway/Denmark in every single war that you fought against and lost against us. Meanwhile, historically you've always ran to the French and Russians, as Prussia was never interested in your backwards land.

Beat me to it. Technically Germanic but not really, most of the vocabulary is derived from Norman French and their liturgical Latin that William the Conquerer imposed on the natives. The Germanic sources English got were mostly brought via Old (Western) Norse that was brought by Danish settlers, and not directly from the krauts. Old English was basically like Western Old Norse, which is remarkably similar to modern Icelandic since the western Norse settled it around the same time and Icelandic has had nearly no outside influences changing it for 1000 years.

Idk we used to have little German enclaves. My great grandfather failed the first grade bc he only spoke German and he was born here

German was the 2nd most common language in the usa for a long time. World wars made people leery of Germans so the language all but died off in the states

Most white burgers are mostly English derived. Unless you're in Boston or Wisconsin, you're not going to come across nearly as many O'Learys, Flanigans, Mullers or Schmidts as you will people with old-stock English names that are so common people don't even take notice of them (Smith, Miller, Baker, Moore, Johnson, Williams, etc.)

You're based your view of Finnish Americans by people who are in mainstream media?Wew lad.

PS. Tell me how Matt Niskanen or Nancy Juvonen is mixed?

If Niskanen isn't mixed he's the darkest pure Finn in history.

And there are Finn enclaves in MN and even Florida. Nice enough people, but they don't assimilate. They could be in the country for decades and they're still doing sauna and beating themselves with tree branches when it's sunny and warm outside while drinking gallons of vodka and cursing awkwardly in their vowel-ridden klingon tongue.