Pay a ton of taxes for healthcare

>pay a ton of taxes for healthcare

>the State won't even allow you to take your child home after they decided the baby should die

Other urls found in this thread:

insidermonkey.com/blog/10-most-advanced-countries-in-medicine-364917/11/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ARE ENN EYCH ESS

Wot dis?

>be stupid brit
>have dying baby
>government healthcare has determined it is time for it to die
>in civilization (america) they offer experimental procedure for baby's disease
>raise millions of dollars for trip/treatment
>ask government to give baby back
>government says no
>say please give baby back I'd rather it didn't die
>goverment says "i think not, best leave this to us lad"

>healthcare
The clue in the element, "care". It implies an ownership or guardianship relationship. You care for your car, dog, child and mentally incompetent grandmother with Alzheimer's and as a sovereign's representative or appointee, your ward.

>The paperweight wouldn't be dead before he left the hospital anyway

>Cant Eat
>Cant Move
>Cant Hear
>Cant See
>Needs a machine to live

I didn't know the experimental procedure cured all these.

What's the big fucking issue of giving him to the parents if he is going to die anyway?

some people like to TRY and save the lives of their loved ones, but I guess there still isn't a procedure capable of fixing british people and their useless brains that need to be ruled over despotically

>I didn't know the experimental procedure cured all these.
i agree that they should proabably just have another fucking kid, but
>if you have the money you should be able to waste it on whatever you want
>fuck the government; give their little vegetable back so it can die in their refrigerator like Gourd intended.

Why is it so essential to keep a baby that doesn't have a contagious disease and is going to die in an hospital?

>giving him to the parents if he is going to die anyway?
i assume it's a bureaucratic legal reason
>we give you the baby
>it dies
>you sue NHS for allowing the baby to leave the hospital

experiments need subjects. thats how medicine advances. most times it fails. but it pays to try.

brit fags dont understand. why do you guys even live? what point? kys

"I, [name of parent], promise not to sue the NHS, hospital, or ANYONE if my baby dies.
Signed:
____________"

How fucking hard is that?

It's not the government's business to decide whether or not someone should be able to seek treatment for their selves or their children, unless your fine with being a pussy bitch little cuck boy with no rights.

It's the parents choice to do that procedure, even if the chances of success are almost 0. The baby will die for sure if it isn't treated, anyways.

17 kids on the earth suffer with this. Its hardly a pressing issue. We certainly advance medicine better than you guys. When your doctors take massive handouts to keep shilling for certain drugs despite unproven efficacy then I don't think you can talk.

The British caliphate chooses when your baby lives and dies

Law > contract. It doesn't matter what you write. A court could find the NHS criminally negligent anyway.

Parents don't think rationally, the hypocratic oath is to do whats best for the patient not what others want for themselves. Thats why the decision should come from the doctors. Same way we don't let relatives decide criminal punishments.

wtf, I love ancap now.

I'd go further: it's not the government's business to "license" physicians and certify medical schools.

so is the kid dead now

seems legit. i'm sure that will hold up in court.

Bongs are retarded.

So you think gathering even the slightest data on this condition is less valuable than just killing the kid. Amazing logic, it's a wonder how the Brits plummeted into last place among the great powers.

I'm sure that baby will make a nice meal for Mohammad later.

You savages should be hanged by the neck until you're all ducking dead. No survivors.

Politics aside, the kid will probably die no matter what. It's unethical to put them through more suffering and waste resources.

Who the fucks take the hypocratic oath seriously?

rationaly, anyone over 65 should be killed

thats the problem of commies like brits. complete loss of humanity

its time USA invades GB, kill commies, rape the queens anus, liberate the bases brits

>in civilization (america) they offer experimental procedure for baby's disease
experimental procedure to _prolong_ the baby's life, not to cure it.

so basically, prolonging the life of a completely paralyzed, blind, deaf near-brain dead baby whose situation is deteriorating.

just end its suffering.

just nuke norway, end your joyless life

or, try capitalism

>waste resources.
it's the parent's money, not the NHS', that they want to use to help THEIR kid

>want to raise you kid as a degenerate cross dressing freak of nature std pot of jiz

Oki doki, no worries, m8.

>want to save your child's life

Oi, we can't have that now, innit!

Brits are subhuman.

i have a joyful life

this baby, not so much

>experimental procedure to _prolong_ the baby's life, not to cure it.
>so basically, prolonging the life of a completely paralyzed, blind, deaf near-brain dead baby whose situation is deteriorating.
>just end its suffering.
if they want to spend their own money on trying, why shouldn't they be allowed.
>it literally affects nobody but the baby and it's parents

crackers you are genetically recessive inferior this God's will

>lose of humanity
>child suffering at which to live
>lets prolong suffering

No

American jew doctors making millions of dollars exploiting the compassion of grieving parents and their church communities

>we certainly advance medicine more than you do
Nice try, number TWO.
insidermonkey.com/blog/10-most-advanced-countries-in-medicine-364917/11/

socialized medicine you belong to the state and canada is doing with the law that can take away your children if you don't agree that they might be transgender - freaking crazy and I hate it

well that's another question
it is in the interest of the physicians to do what is best for the baby, and i agree with their decision.
>it literally affects nobody but the baby and its parents
and the baby is their concern, and their only concern.

A burger that can read. Bother

>American jew doctors making millions of dollars exploiting the compassion of grieving parents and their church communities
ur right. i would rather jew doctors tell me i need to die because fuck me, that's why

i have no idea what ur saying. learn english u fucking sand nigger accepter

1. Can the child survive without the life support heart-lung machine?

2.Are you allowed to take a corpse of your family member with you back home and keep it?

what about my post are you having problems with. it's a fairly simple post. the physicians in the hospital are only concerned about the baby, and they deem this procedure detrimental to its well being, further prolonging its suffering for little to no use.

>the physicians in the hospital are only concerned about the baby, and they deem this procedure detrimental to its well being
It's in the patience best interest to be killed.
>first do nothing but harm

Never fuck with America on her birthday, I thought you limies would have learned that by now.

>the State won't even allow you to take your child home
He'd die as soon as they remove the machines keeping him alive. That's why they can't transport him in the US where there is an experimental cure

>It's in the patience best interest to be killed.
they are not killing the baby, the mitochondrial depletion is killing it.

>Sell all our slaves over there
>Massive black crime problem

Oh no

wow, all that emotion and no arguments.

its not the governments baby. it proves over there that you are property along with your family. your family isn't yours, its the governments.

the fact someone can't say fuck you its my baby suck on my fat vagina and leave with it, regardless of its condition is tyrannical. that is the problem, and the precedent being set is that you again. are the governments property.

You fucking bongs, and your fucking shit country, the only good thing Britain ever did was Brexit you fucking monarchy worshipping little toothless cucks.

Every day you fucks strive to fucking make your lives more and more like 1984, what the fuck is your problem, why are you this fucking retarded?

>wow, all that emotion and no arguments.
>its not the governments baby. it proves over there that you are property along with your family. your family isn't yours, its the governments.
>the fact someone can't say fuck you its my baby suck on my fat vagina and leave with it, regardless of its condition is tyrannical. that is the problem, and the precedent being set is that you again. are the governments property.
This is the only point that matters in this debate.

Be that as it may, if the hospital won't "allow" me to take my own child out of their care a shit load of hospital staff are going to die. Seriously, why do you Brits put up with shit like this? I would go fucking ballistic, I'll burn the fucking place down before I put up with that.

>its not the governments baby.
i agree. my post was just to extrapolate on the post i replied to. there is no treatment, only a way to prolong its already miserable life.

what i am saying is that i agree with the decision made by the hospital. what happens now, i don't know. maybe they will be allowed to transport the baby to america in some manner.

Don't americans have to pay tax to their government even if its earned abroad?

80% of those papers are about the (((benefits))) of circumcision.

You keep talking shit while hiding your flag l o l

>if the hospital won't "allow" me to take my own child out of their care a shit load of hospital staff are going to die
did you know that the government can take your child away from you if they believe you are causing it harm?

i am not saying that's the case now (yet) but it seems to be very close to where we are now with this case, a family wanting to prolong their baby's suffering.

>mitochondrial depletion is killing it.
"We didn't kill your baby, the giant knife we put in his head did."

>"Sorry, but we decided to kill your baby. Have a nice day. Leave or we'll call security."

I don't know, let's ask those individuals and companies who have Swedish bank accounts. Or is that a meme these days and everyone just uses Cayman bank accounts, I dunno.

>That's why they can't transport him in the US where there is an experimental cure
then bring the entire hospital
>fuck u bongs are lazy

Nothing to do with the government, it was a judicial ruling. I'd bother explaining this specific case further but I doubt any of you nitwits would grasp the difference between the two anyway.

>I guess there still isn't a procedure capable of fixing british people and their useless brains that need to be ruled over despotically
Pretty much a nigger tier country at this point. Its citizens are not really allowed to think for themselves.

When it is illegal to criticize someone for being different, there is a very REAL reason that you should be critical. It is wrong. They can call you a white demon, but the instant you call them a goat fucker YOU GO TO JAIL.

You guys are a bunch of niggers living in a nigger tier country. You invited your own disaster and doom. Did no one think on their own? Did you all just sit there and shake your heads yes to everything you were handed?

They give MILLIONS of dollars to refugees with no jobs and no future in western world...but they let a baby of a white person die. Do tell me a good reason why this makes sense? Why does your state have the right to your children?

You guys are niggers. If you don't move to a free country, you will experience it getting worse....and yes it gets worse, just look at where the refugees come from...they won't be happy until England looks like that.

>if they want to spend their own money on trying, why shouldn't they be allowed.
Because they are no deciding for their treatment but for the care of another. The state has stepped in because the parents are clearly unable to care for the child.

>The state has stepped in because the parents are clearly unable to care for the child.
you don't have a right to determine what's right for your own child. we are going to take him away and let him be raped by migrants. what, are you racist and a child abuser?

>pay a ton of taxes
>Puerto Rico

>you don't have a right to determine what's right for your own child.
Your bias is detrimental to the child, lets look at it from a neutral standpoint
>we are going to take him away and let him be raped by migrants. what, are you racist and a child abuser?
Good point, all other arguments are now irrelevant

>Your bias is detrimental to the child
it's in ur childs best interest to simply not live.
>u bongs sure are smart

There is no need for that, eat healthy, keep off cigarettes (nicotine) and exercise.

Watching my 97 year old brother to my father in law switching to winter tires wit a manual jack :D.

Father in law is 91 and still going strong, both never started smoking because it was to much work with it, stuffing a pipe and all.

Great grandad died at 99 when i was born but i met his wife a lot when i grew up, they wre of the 1860s. I hope i gotten the good genes of our families and will live to 150 at full strength, if not then i am satisfied living to a hundred.

Burgers
>You shouldn't play god with someones life
>Decides that using machines to keep a child alive isn't playing god

>Be hu-white native Britons
>Declining population
>Actually have a child but child is sick
>gov refuses to save the child
>gov refuses you the opportunity to save your child in another country
>gov takes all the tax money you have paid into the system and gives it to muhammad, fatima, and their 8 children
>you watch you child die
>on your way out of the hospital you see muhammad rolling fatima down the hallway holding child number 9 with their 8 children in tow.
>go home
>stare at grandfathers WW2 uniform & Medals. He was a hero who help liberate the concentration camps.
>feel proud.
>can't make (((connection))) with current state of country
>can't wake up
>die when WW3 breaks out and my home is invaded by a pack of jihadists who murder me, rape and murder my wife.
>think to self...at least I didn't have any kids that would be suffering like this right now
>as your vision begins to fade over the sounds of your wife's screaming,you realize the men in your home are Muhammad (the man from the hospital) and his sons.
>the final image you see is muhammad and his sons taking your grandfathers medals off the wall.

Why is the state sentencing this kid to death? Is this soviet russia that kids are owned by the state?

ur right, Canada-light
>keeping someone alive is the same thing as killing them

And why is it detrimental to the baby to be in his home when he is gonna die anyway? Do they even supply him with anesthesia after being disconnected?

>Keeping a potato warm is the same as protecting a child

It wasn't even tested on mice let alone ready for humans

>American's are SAVAGES with all those guns and violence
>they should be more civilized like nearly 100% white Europe
>they get a small amount of violent niggers and literally can't handle it.
>U.S. has over 100 million shitskin
>How do you like your "civilized" society now, you fucking Soviet sons of bitches

STOP

>abortion isn't murder
>it's not a child until we stamp the barcode on it

>Abortion is murder
>A brain dead shell of a being is exactly the same as a human

Would you keep a brain alive if it had no impulse from the outside world?

of course it should die, its white.

>it's in our child's best interest to keep him alive in a medically induced and sustained state of 24/7 permanent torture
>seems legit, your kid, your call!
If they had a healthy baby and wanted to use medical science to disable it until it was fucked up as Charlie Gard, would you be for that too? It's the parents decision, the government has no right to step in, right?

If the abstract principles you're basing this on are so fucking important that they have to right to subject their baby to medically sustained permanent torture when the alternative is letting it die with some dignity, then they should be fucking important enough to let parents inflict this kind of suffering on a healthy baby. If 'muh liberty', 'muh no nanny state REEEE!' are such unassailable principles that they justify subjecting an infant into 24/7 constant torture in any scenario, they should justify it in any other scenario.

this is the problem that europe has that you don't get in america
that baby could have pulled itself up by the bootstraps and marched it's way through life with its head held high under the grace of god.
but no, the lazy europeans who have come to believe that human life is as worthless as machinery because of their 24/7 terrorist attack cycle and their own complicity in their destruction.
stay in your fucking non-commital, worthless lane and let the US, disabled babies and the free market save your ass again when you let your eugenicist tyrannical, speech-censoring governments get too comfortable

>Would you keep a brain alive if it had no impulse from the outside world?
if it was my money and I wanted to, then yeah.
>I wouldn't expect someone else to pay for it, nor would I expect someone else to prevent me from doing it because they think they know better than me

Sup Forums's response to people who would be uninsured under Trumpcare and unable to get on one because of a pre-existing condition, or get cut off from their existing plans because they of the reintroduced lifetime health caps, or they see their premiums increase fivefold if they're old or have a costly condition

>lol you deserve to die, poorfag. Can't you see this is just natural selection. You are meant to die if you have a costly condition.

Sup Forums's response to this:

>MUH DOG DA BAAAAAAAAAAAAABEH!! THEY HAVE TO TRY SOME UNFOUNDED OBSCENE AND UNTESTED MEDICAL EXPERIMENT TO TRY TO KEEP ALIVE THEIR BABEH EVEN THOUGH IT'S PROSPECTS IN LIFE WERE IT TO SURVIVE WOULD BE EXTREMELY SHITY! HOW DARE DEM EBUL LEBRUL GUBMINT DARE EVEN THINK OF CONTROLING OUR LIVES!!!!!!!

IF THEY ARE GONNA LET WHY NOT LET THEM HAVE HIM IN THEIR HOME?

>If they had a healthy baby and wanted to use medical science to disable it until it was fucked up as Charlie Gard, would you be for that too? It's the parents decision, the government has no right to step in, right?
desu yeah. their kid; their responsiblity. if they wanted to chop it's head of with a shovel and eat it, then so be it. it's not my kid, and I don't have to be responsible for it.
>the government should be allowed to oppress me because bleeding hearts think they have a right to stick their big kike noses in my business.

>pulled itself up by the bootstraps
lol. i love lazy, poorfags. they do nothing but whine, and expect some rando to give them a 6 figure job.
>it's ur own fault ur poor. ur simply too stupid to do any better, and it's your own fault. u have the fucking internet to teach yourself skills, but you would rather jerk it to trannys and whine.

So you own someone else now? And you hold no bias on that ownership

Reddit response to health insurance

>It's a fucking human right pay all the taxes now

Reddit response to this case

>who cares about the well being of the family, that piece of shit baby should die alone

And I and a lot of Sup Forumsacks support socialized medicine.

>So you own someone else now?
do you? u are the one that wants to interfere in my business when it's none of yours. if you want to have a child and love it, then go do that and leave me alone. it's none of your fucking concern since you are not responsible for MY child's well-being, you fucking fascist.

>socialized medicine.
someone else decides how long you live
>free market
you decide how long you live

>all these people saying the baby isn't the countries property
As soon as your born you're branded with a name by your parents and a number to identify you by the state, you're the states property

>commit crime
>state decides to put property in prison as punishment
Anywhere you move on this planet some government owns you and you either live by their rules or they lock you away

What was it again? A brain tumor? Or cancer? It' s not gonna get better. Just let your kid die in dignity, you fucking attention whoring shit parents.

Go play your videogames you edgy little shit.

You people don't get to decide what they should do with their child. The money for whatever they wanted to try wasn't the governments
Filthy fucking yuros

I assumed they wanted to donate their kid's life to research, so there could be a test on a human. If they the thought it would save it outright, that's pants on head retarded, though.

I'll admit I didn't read too much about this and I know jack shit about how experimental treatments are administered to humans for the first time.