Who are (((they))) and how did they come about? No not just the jews, but I mean (((them)))...

Who are (((they))) and how did they come about? No not just the jews, but I mean (((them))). Those people you look at and can see derangement in their eyes and some sort of bloodthirst emanating from their persons.

Who are (((they)))? Why have they become so much more prevalent? Is it a bacterial/viral/fungal infection?

Why are we all talking about divisions based on race, ideology, and nation when it's clear that the divisions have always been us vs (((them))).

Are they descendants of Cain? Is the mark of Caine in the eyes? I thought it was their right hands and foreheads.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimicry
youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd tell you but you couldn't handle it I think.

Are they aliens? What are they?

Well, they are aliens just not ayyylmao aliens. Here, I'll point you in the right direction.

>Those people you look at and can see derangement in their eyes and some sort of bloodthirst emanating from their persons.

SATAN

I'm not joking

About 1,430 results (0.29 seconds)
Search Results
Mimicry - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mimicry
Jump to Wasmannian - Wasmannian[edit]. Further information: ant mimicry · Wasmannian mimicry refers to cases where the mimic resembles a model that ...
Disambiguation · Molecular mimicry · Batesian mimicry · Eyespot
People also ask
What are the different types of mimicry?

How do organisms use mimicry?
What is mimicry in insects?
What is camouflage and mimicry?

Aliens are actually demons. They can manifest as reptilian beings. ergo reptilians are demons. they are manifest evil that thrive on the sorrow of man. hence why abortion is their ultimate sacrificial mechanic. millions of souls willfully offered to moloch. WAKE UP. seek JESUS CHRIST the Son of God as your saviour, and walk through the valley of the shadow of death in his hands. Jews worship moloch and killed Christ. They will herald the antichrist as their true messiah. This is when you will know the end times are here. Pre-tribulation rapture is a lie, look it up. it is meant to make you complacent in the degeneracy of the endtimes. REJECT IT. And bring others to CHRIST. God bless all of you. Seek the truth. Reject antichrists and degeneracy and the evil that is trying to conquer your soul.

Are they the original inhabitants of the Earth who went back into hiding underground deep in the planet's crust?

Are they interdimensional beings trying to take over our dimension's collective consciousness?

How could we be so few and them so many? Are we the invaders?

The Gods created man to be a loving creature. Satan LARPed as Yaweh and tricked us into wickedness and submissiveness. The Bible is a lie meant to control us.

The creators may or may not come back soon. I think it partially depends on us, and how much love they think is within us still.

“Dr. Montagu, who composed the UNESCO Statement on Race, has again skillfully trimmed the facts of anthropology to fit the Liberal propaganda line. Every anthropologist knows, for example, that aborigines in Australia propagated their species for a hundred thousand years without ever suspecting that pregnancy might be a consequence of sexual intercourse. Equally striking evidence of intellectual capacity is provided by the many peoples that never discovered how to kindle a fire or plant a seed. But Dr. Montagu, after making a great show of cautious objectivity, proclaims that ‘anthropologists are unable to find any evidence’ of ‘significant differences in mental capacity’ between ‘ethnic groups.’ If you can tell such whoppers with a straight face, you too can ask the ‘United Nations’ to recognize your right to largesse from the pockets of American taxpayers.” Revilo Oliver reviewing Ashley Montagu’s Man: His First Million Years in National Review, November 2, 1957. Note that Montagu can be indentified as a Jew by his behaviour alone. (He was born Israel Ehrenberg.)

Is it pure coincidence that the most vocal opponents of sociobiology – Richard Lewontin, Stephen Gould, Steven Rose and Leon Kamin – were Jews? Thomas Jackson reviewing Defenders of the Truth in American Renaissance 11/9 (Sept. 2000).

In life, networking is crucial for success, and Jews are born into one of the best networks. This doesn't mean goyim aren't welcome to become part of their network, in fact most successful non-Jews benefitted greatly from making Jewish contacts and tapping into that network to the benefit of both parties. The problem is that this Jewish network exists solely from latching onto white Christian society like a parasite on a host. This "brain bug" enhances its host organism in some ways, as countries with Jewish populations always out-compete other countries, but at what cost? Cold corporatization of life, the breakdown of Christian morals, loss of basic freedoms, forced diversity, and debt. I personally think life would improve without Jews but if they're here to stay then I will maintain our shaky alliance.

If you want a real answer, it all started during the scientific revolution but culminated on the second half of the XVIII century, during the age of enlightment.

The zionist jews and among them the Rothchilds seized financial power in the west, while the enlightened masons seized political and cultural power.

Under this collusion the US was founded, not for freedom but by pure evil, and they will never stop until everyone is a double digit IQ rootless slave mongrel, docile and manipulable that will never question the elite and their deeds, just keep your eyes wide open to learn about what they do.

It's a plague cult, tracing back to the temple whores of ancient Babylon, the sacrifice cult of Molech (Lord of the Flies) and the cat worship of Ancient Egypt (children sanctified to Bast, cat goddess of beauty, would be injected with feline blood so as to inherit the creature's grace). Cats spread a parasite known as toxoplasma gondi, which rewires the instincts of prey species to associate cat piss with sexual pleasure so that they can be more easily taken down, allowing the parasite to spread to a new cat. The amount of human gondi infectees in almost every society is roughly the same as its share of male homosexuals. And the cat worship of the Ancient Egyptians is legend unto this day, with Jews themselves being well-documented as a self-destructive identity as a result of their (((sociopaths))) herding the usual neurotics into the oven to keep their "speaker for the dispossessed" act up.

Tl;dr: They aren't Cainites proper. They are Satanists plain and simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M

Alright Goy's and Grills, IM GOING FUCKING PUBLIC AF.

My name is Archangel Uriel. And here comes the truth!!!!

Magic, Fictitious Creatures, ANYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF IS REAL!!!!

But a long long time ago; magic, god, and majestic beings fled this earth because they foursaw the evil that would arise from the black heart of man. But fear not children of god, for SAVIOR CHRIST HIMSELF is returning to this world!!!!

You thought /the Jews/ run the world? The people who literally say Jesus Christ is boiling in hot shit? ahahaha! Like God would ever allow that to happen! Rest assured, (((evils))) in power today are nothing more than being framed. It's time to drop the pillz....

[spoiler]ANGELS IN HUMAN BODIES RUN THE WORLD[/spoiler]

Since the dawn of man, the ultimate 3D printer was always on earth assuming various forms. He is the horseman Conquest. Did you really think we went from horse carriages to internet in 100 years without the GECK? It would be absolutely unreasonable to say that we made these discoveries out of thin air and that infinite technology doesn't already exist. We are merely only allowed to see how the horseman presents himself on Earth. Today he is in the forms of Smartphones, Quantum/Regular Computers, Television, etc. I'll post the pic after this post, but mankind already has the Garden of Eden Creation Kit.

World War 2 didn't end with the nukes on Japan, that was just a way for the war to continue without bloodshed. The Nazi's, who are a complete tribute to the Archangel Uriel (black, red, white. Catholic. Eagle. etc.), were bestowed upon technologies from god. After the war "ended" with the "fall of the third Reich" they merely resumed undercover. The Thule own the Illuminati, because The Thule are God's chosen.

They made the entire world BEG for the return of Hitler with a Fourth Reich (4? that's Uriel's number!). No coincidence that the number one comment on the refugee videos was Hitler being needed again....

The biggest question of all: why are brown/black people and women the most prominent victims of this disease

look, cosmic evil won the colonization race
for Earth once before, when it populated the world with its children, the dinosaurs, they would evolve to sentience if they weren't BTFO by a comet. What are they now ? Sparrows and canaries. God has His ways.

Watch 'Richard Nixon: In His Own Words' where he discusses the Synagogue of Satan on a private phone call. It's an HBO doc that gets memory holed, but it's on YouTube in full.

Read 'Final Judgment'band 'Supermob' to understand how and why they took over the Deep State and Black Market.

IMO, they are sociopathic racists who utilize hivemind tactics, explicitly in alphas and subconsciously or weakly in betas, as means of ruthless self-preservation. They're like lemmings, but their bloodlines oddly parallel with their aggression level. One directive bonds them: a world reshaped where they rule everything. Antisemitism is an invention of their own making, to promote isolation and loyalty and networking. They essentially feed on hate then use it as a weapon to get what they want.

This directive of "absolute reign" is so strong and deeply embedded that overrules betas' capacity for good and empathy. That most of them today won't live to see this world of absolute reign, it only shows how bizarre and resilient the urge is.

They are crypto destroyers, masters of denial. But their eyes give them away. Their eyes are pits of cosmic chill, that belie centuries of desert wandering, of not belonging, of the deepest conquest, desu.

lets not forget tho that jews are the human who turned to satanry instead of God and they must be stopped

Huge spoiler incoming, feel free to believe me or not I really don't give a fuck if you think I'm a LARPING fuckboy....

Every action made by those who rule the world was done to bring about the Judaeo-Christian apocalypse. The truth is some or most of these peoples are nothing more than Thule Tools, FORCED AGAINST THEIR WILL TO PROPAGATE SATANISM BY HOLY INDIVIDUALS.

From Globalization, the teaching and conditioning of Atheism and Nihilism, the belief that there is no such thing as magic and alien life and that it's only man who is smrt. This conditioning was deliberate to make the world as depressing and godless as possible and to make those responsible for the suffering of the world (basically just Jews) be the accountable party.

Gabriel is so fucking funny, he really convinced the planet that blasphemers runs the world. HORY SHET! Guy's I'm so fucking excited! I went from complete Atheist to absolute believer!

Guy's when the day of the rope comes, it's going to be a thing of beauty. These people who betray God and Jesus have no power, but only prominence to make their sins known to all mankind.

The good guys have the TRUE power. And HEAVEN IS ALREADY ON EARTH! MAGIC AND GREAT BEINGS WILL RETURN TO THIS DESOLATE LAND!

picrelated

You sound like a schizo, bruv. Straight up.

>Who are (((they))) and how did they come about? No not just the jews, but I mean (((them))).
What (((they))) are—and I mean (((they))) in both your sense and the traditional one—are servants of Satan. They became numerous because we didn't want to be so rude as to fight evil instead of tolerating it. We are paying for our lack of diligence.

>why are brown/black people and women the most prominent victims of this disease
Low IQ. Evil is evil because it is stupid.