Macron wants to make Hellenism great again

Monarchist

Venerates The Roman Gods

Literally Caesar

Wow

I've never quite found it in me to be disappointed that France wound up with Macron.

He's enough of an oddball that it just might turn out for the best.

CULT OF JUPITER

IT'S HAPPENING

THEY'RE MAKING THEIR MOVE FINALLY HOLY SHIT

He needs the extra time to find a way to express his thoughts in a more simplistic manner

Good goy, lets make France a Diversity Kingdom

It's symbolism. In reality it means robbing communes of their power and selling the people's rights to the highest bidder.

Wait, he legit sounds like he wants to be emperor of France.

That's kind of cool, but he'll use that power to ruin France once and for all.

BASED

Well duh. He got child molested by the granny he's married to. Of course he has an inferiority complex.

Yeah just ignore the emails revealing his plan for the soft-Islamization of France/Spain/Italy.

Is this related to the 9 goddesses?

>Merkel's puppet thinks he's hot shit

This is some next level kikery, and I fucking love the 1st reich. Cant be good

Thats because youre a nigger and sympathize with the rampaging nogs invading europe

Quite the opposite. I was 300% for Le Pen, but all the other guys were really establishment hacks that would have resulted in turgidity.

Much as I was horrified about Macron at first, after thinking about it more, he's a total nut job and the right kind of tactical failure to promote a stronger counter-revolution in the future.

>Roman
>Hellenism
I know you're a 3rd world country full of monkeys who can't play football, but I didn't think your education was US tier.

Last time we got an emperor he created Germany, gave them a chunk of France and made them first continental power.
The one before destroyed french demography and the country was almost partitionned until Talleyrand outjewed everyone in Vienna.

Kings are better.

This dude produces some of the most bizarre shit I've heard from a political leader, right up there with Trump.
Is this Cult of the Supreme Being-ish 2.0? I want to see an Emperor and happenings.

source?

>Man of the people 'style'
>I prefer a different approach
and people call him a globalist puppet

yea no.

>based britons

>remote, dignified figure
>personnally answer all calls to the Elysee, drives train, play soccer with minorities, post tweets without any meanings

tbf was Hollande really any less of one?

Slightly less but least he had to courtesy to try and hide it

Glory to Macron! Hail Macron!

Jupiterian? Wtf am I reading
JOVIAN

Jupiterian is quintessentially Jovian. You just have to turn your spellcheck off.

hes pretty based desu

this guy is off the rails, and I'm liking him more with each passing day.

He is Trudeau 2.0

Top tier example of the media's inherent bias. You would swear they don't even realize they're doing it until you remember that bias in the media has been the #1 hot button issue in the USA for 18 months straight. Nevertheless

Who else appreciates the absurdity of OP's excerpt? There's no contending counter opinion to criticize a modern world leader implementing a confusing and distant approach to leadership. In fact, the writer extends him or herself to go so far as to call Hollande's style "often-mocked" to make sure the reader is left with the impression that Macron's approach is superior.

Leaving completely out the fact that the term Jupiterian is fagtier globalist virtue signaling. I mean really. Just imagine if Trump or an associate had called his nascent administration a "Homeric odyssey" or something comparable. Then imagine the Reuters article about it. If you think they would have the same tone toward Trump as toward Macron here, you are an enemy

russian "hacks"

>jupitarian
JOVIANS GET OUT REEEEEEEE

>Laicity
>Jupitarian
chose one and only one.

You don't really know what he meant with this, right, you dumb favela nigger? Macron is claiming to be god. That surely won't end well for France.
Say goodbye to the eldest sis of the church, folks. She won't last another year.

Ironically the only time Hollande was popular is when he was with the people, marching for Charlie.
but yeah, your analysis is correct, that whole virute signalling and supposed "hate of the old model" is pure poison.

>French : Le 60% face.

Macron, roi des cons.

more bodies for crusade

Is macron /ourguy/?

Is pewdiepie your guy? Because that's all he is.

Are you implying Romanism wasnt Hellenistic?

Better than Hollande desu

If Macron has to announce what he would LIKE his presidency to look like, it means he isn't "jewpiterian".

He sounds more like a larping little faggot trying to say his character is the bestest most original character ever conceived.

or maybe he plans to federalize EU, by force
france does hold the nukes

Considering the general lack of will along the France-German sphere to do otherwise, it's a good tension-building move for over-playing the hand.

wait explain the napoleon shit to me. how did he fuck up french demography??? what did talleyrand do? i thought napoleon was good boy

He was a Corsican who basically death marched a bigass French army in exchange for a nothingburger.

I also saw several feminists complaining that he named an !!! MRA !!! woman at the women and family ministry; and other pretty redpilled people at key position; profiting from his TV-propped popularity with the cucks.

The last hope of France would be that he's working against the system from inside, and will now, like Putin, show his powerful backers that the power is his and his alone.

>king nimrod's wife was also his mother
really bakes my macadamias

>what did talleyrand do?
He somehow managed to avoid a complete partition of France during the Congress of Vienna, thus ensuring a mere return of France to its borders of 1789.