Future for Europa

Blue: United States of Europe or similar alliance

Yellow: Russia and the Caucasus

Green: Safety zone, occupied by European military

Red: Others

All people with dark skin color will be removed from Europe, when it is not sure if they are European either make a DNA test or IQ test in which they have to score above 105.
Criminals will be sterilized, that should increase the general intelligence over time. All the "member states" of the alliance or Europe as a country have control over their own immigration.

>Nigger ties Portugal, Spain, Greece, Balkans and Italy is still in Europe.
>IQ test in which they have to score above 105
IQ is irrelevant.

nice thread hans

IQ is not irrelevant, it directly correlates with the success of a nation, poverty, etc.

>iq is irrelevant
>turk

All turks will be sent back

Shut the fuck up turknigger

Be more modest and start with just DDR, because western Germany will become most likely a mess

DDR doesn't exist anymore, I guess you want to reinstall it? A communist country? Not with me.

Give Russia Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Finland. Then, make Israel groß. Then, we'll talk.

Isreal can go on a rampage in the ME, but stay out of European affairs

Look up the flynn study, your great grandfather most likely had an Iq of 70.

I dont understand why we don't glass the Middle East and repopulate it with millions of Jew babies.

That green zone is giving me a boner. So beautiful.

May be. But IQ doesn't mean skill or gift. It can't be only measure to determine who's superior.

Yellow: Orthodox Union
Rest: do with it whatever you like

My IQ is lower than 105 lol

>t. Turk

>Karelia
>Not Finnish

Religion is pretty irrelevant, only important as a cultural aspect. Race is more important.

Ok, i can live with that

The eternal kraut:the post

>klausposter
>Ostpreußen still occupied by sovietcucks
k

more like this
pink = i dont care

you do realize that religion, especially the catholic-orthodox split has influenced the cultures immensely?

As much as I value national sovereignty, I would consent to a federal European state if that meant we can remove kebab from our borders.

Yes, but the east and west of Europe are still pretty compatible.

You can't even paintbucket right mongrel.

compared to the others, of course, but time tells we've been fucking each other over for centuries (well, the west fuckin the east more, you gotta admit), and the disdain (mostly silent) is still present. we can't do anything until we've come to terms with each other, which (((they))) constantly distrupt