Can europoors even afford cars?

Can europoors even afford cars?

Yes, but not cars with automatic transmissions.

Yes but we don't like it to spend most of the time in a traffic jam...

Where are the Europeans in that picture?

Barely. Seriously, cars expensive to own in Europe. It's too tight, gas is expensive, not to mention pro-eco bullshit taxes driving the price up.

Can burgers even read a book in their public transport? Can burgers even afford Hitler in their subway?

Trains are cheaper and faster, so what's the point?
You use cars to drive kids at school and do the grocery, not to travel.

Poor bastard. We take giant campers and the wife follows in Tahoe the with a wake boarding boat.
-American sitting on lake drinking drinking bloody mary watching the idiot kids blow 80$ in gas trying to teach the new friend to handle pass going heelside into the wake

Is that a polish subway? It looks so calm and peaceful. I've never sen any public transportation full of white people. FUCKING NIGGERS!

>eurosmalls

hey kid want some rhino horns

I am able to, but choice not to. It saves about 200 maybe 250 euros a month. Which is quite a lot. So instead I take the bicycle.

> Is that a polish subway?
It is indeed.

> Is that a polish subway? It looks so calm and peaceful. I've never sen any public transportation full of white people.
I see full white subway/tram/train/bus for 99% of the time and I live in Warsaw

>Public transportation
>Have to wait for your bus/train/subway
>Have to sit next to Muhammad
>Have to get off at "your stop" and spend another 30-45 minutes commuting to your destination instead of just parking at your destination
>Can't have "spur-of-the-moment" stops at random restaurants or stores; have to plan those in advance and still have to wait for the bus/train/subway

Europoors will never know the joy of a road trip. They will never know how liberating it is to just get in your own vehicle and drive wherever you want without having to plan in advance, without having to sit next to shitskins, without having to wait for your transportation to arrive, etc.

>b-but we don't need that
lmao europoors BTFO

>owning V8 muscle cars, euro sport coupes, and Japanese sports cars since age 15
>drive wherever and whenever I want to because gas prices lol

Freedom feels real good.

>They will never know how liberating it is to just get in your own vehicle and drive wherever you want without having to plan in advance

>American highway

lincolns are hideous

population density motherfucker

EU alone is 500 mil. + and have smaller territory than the US

if we tried to focus our movement around 3 ton pickups we would have to pave everything, demolish our old towns and still stay in traffic jams 30 % of our time

do you comprehend that different places have different needs ?

>Yes but we don't like it to spend most of the time in a traffic jam...
wtf do you think is happening in that picture?

>what are parking spaces
People from big US cities have the same problem. Good like wasting half an hour to look for a parking when going to work/uni every day

groid vehicle with a boom box and fart can muffler.

Imagine everyone of the OPs post would have taken a car (with 1-2 persons in it), and being in traffic... there goes your "freedom" to drive anywhere.

Dreaming like freedom as yours.
>t. owner of an old renault scenic which can be turned into great fuckmobile if back seats are taken away

cars yes, petrol no

>They will never know how liberating it is to just get in your own vehicle and drive wherever you want without having to plan
but I do it almost every weekend user.

shut up and fix my toilet bitch

If I live in Europe I would walk anywhere or take public transport but not here in the states

>t. 1/32th native, 3/16 Irish, 5/16 German, 1/32th Polish, 2/16 nigger, rest unknown

Can you afford health care

Can your country even afford decent public transport ?

>I have never taken train in my life but I want to hate it really hard: the post

One of the 3 things the US needs to fix in this century is a proper public education, healthcare and transport system. You don't realize how useful is having a good public transport system.

yes , but our politicians hate them , and it's more and more dificult to use it.

Can your country afford vans of peace?

Not so fast poorfag

The money you spend for public transports goes to your town and is reinvested to your needs.

When you buy a car you give it all to kike shareholders and the oil is bought from fucking saudis.

Driving is degenerate and unpatriotic, also stressful and a money sink.