"So that was another 20 minutes"

>"So that was another 20 minutes"
Is he /ourguy/?

is that Jazz Jennings?

Gotta love how they always pick these people who are chronically single because they just have too many potential partners to choose from. They never get a guy who's like "I've forgotten how to talk to other human beings."

The shit you girls talk about, I expect to start seeing threads about "the bachelor" and "general hospital" every time I open this site.

I don't want to go to New York if people are like this

Or "I'm a 5'2 manlet"

This.

Those reporters have to idealize everything: they would never try to pair a robot with a normie.

Lol it's true we gossip like women

he's an actor with a numale vibe, kind of weird looking like all actors.

she's a hideous beast creature from the depths with almost no physically redeeming qualities. I would have just walked out. free lunch or not.

He looks about 5'4" and she looks like she has a BMI of 35

Let's hook up a complete asshole with a regular girl to make all men look like pieces of shit in our "what are men thinking" piece.

Seriously that guy is a piece of shit

She looks like a kike and has that figure at 24? Shit is downhill from here.

Guy is like 7.5/10 face, lean, pretty good style, and doing interesting things with his life.

Woman is your run-of-the-mill roastie who has nothing to show for the past 7 years, spends time on snapchat and wasting money in expensive cocktail bars, and hides her massive stomach through deceptive clothing. I bet she looks hot on her Tinder profile after finding the right lighting, filter and angle to look like a completely different person.

Reminder: women think this guy is 'meh' average. When they see some 5/10 guy who works as a manager at a supermarket he isn't even on the radar.

The whole fucking thing is made up, user.

why is dating in the modern world so fucked? was it always this much of a headgame?

>her ideal date
>happy hour at a bar

>his ideal date
>a picnic in Central Park

there's your problem right there, if only they'd known that about each other from the start

END ALL THOTS

hi roastie i can't wait to read the headline about your xanax OD

>She was about five minutes late, which annoyed the shit out of me
I want to punch this motherfucker starting from the first sentence.

God damn, it looks like that bitch was hit in the face with a frying pan

I thoroughly enjoyed his comments, seems like a based dude with a lot more patience than me.

>actor
>new york

nevermind

agreed brother, if only she gave a refined and intellectual individual such as ourselves a chance, we could truly show her romance.

Clearly a closet case like Elliot Rodger

I kek'd. Have a (you).

They both seem pretty lame. I kind of strikes me as cowardly that he's going to be nice to her face during the date, but then complain about it for the story, that you know she will read.

Don't complain about the wasted 20 mins to the public when you could have avoided it entirely by being honest in private.

Both of these people are weird. An actor? Seriously who isn't these days. I work in a restaurant and almost every single male I work with is either a screenwriter, actor or director that has a lot to talk about science, politics and history. They don't even know a marginal percentage of what they're talking about but have a lot to say. It's insufferable and really demonstrates a lack of maturity on their part. This also includes musicians and game designers.. The woman is being nice, I could only imagine a relationship with someone who has aspirations like that. They would keep asking you for money because they're always broke. I remember when I wanted to be a "successful" guitarist in High School. Became really good at it and now I can improvise on almost every instrument but grew out of wanting to be a rockstar in my senior year. Now I am in college pushing to become a lawyer, I could only imagine the cluster fuck that would be my life if I tried to pursue such a silly and selfish dream. I would probably be interviewed on a dating magazine like this weirdo numale because I would never be able to date genuine women but blame it on stupid things like "not having enough time" rather than admit that what I want to do with my life makes me so incredibly undesirable.

I have a friend who thinks he is a rapper pushing 25 and keeps getting drunk in pubs and trying to rap in front of women and it always pushes them away but he's too arrogant to admit that showing off his talent is unattractively obnoxious...

He seems like someone I would hang around with minus the actor part
>She tried ordering the steak well done
Lmao

Especially filet mignon holy heck, what's even the point?

>Sits at table with 5/10 handpicked blonde from dating program.
>"I notice your bangs cover your face? Why?"
>5/10 Blonde:
>I just fix my hair this way
>Fedora Ol' Me:
>"I just thought a pretty face like yours should shine like the stars so it could lift the depression of this drag restaurant, desu"
>5/10 Blonde:
>"Oh Thank yo-"
>Ol Fedora Me picks up backpack and slams it on the table
>"Have you ever played Risk?"
>"It's the true and only game of strategic conquest

mfw

Did you expect him to be an asswipe the whole time during the setup date?

muh niggas

i didnt know filet mignon needed to be ordered well done, i mean its just meat.

why are you guys taking the guys side, hes a prick

its funny
wipe your cunt

No a BMI of 35 is morbidly obese. I'd say more like 25, borderline overweight.

Ah, so you too are a man with fine taste I see

whats funny?

So is anyone gonna go full wizard since women are choosy nowadays? I have 5 years till I go to wizard status.

>why are you guys taking the guys side, hes a prick
read both responses. WHAT did she provide in the exchange. She has nothing to offer and just goes along with whatever he said. Her physical attributes weren't anything memorable, which is probably why her ideal date is getting sloshed at happy hour

>very noncommittal
yeah her body spells that out for her without saying anything
>macaroon with an ice cream
I can't tell you how loud I audibly sighed. Happy hour at the bar? For a date? That's a hook-up

This was grating to read because I've met so so many Alyssa's and I am fucking burned out
>why do men leave?!?!?
Maybe you have nothing to offer and we have our own lives to live beyond feeding you, attention/food or otherwise

I have a 26 BMI and my legs don't look like a pork leg. She is obese and hideous user. She looks like that tranny jew with more weight and less self awareness.

Guys like that are especially annoying because its usually only women who get away with blatant narcissism. On the other hand I see why guys do that, because if you have a decent face you can get laid a lot by pretending to be some kind of artist/musician/actor because its easier to sync with roasties when you can tell them that you go out 5 days a week and have few thousand instagram fans -- because all roasties do is go to parties and dream of being famous. Yet you'll reach a ceiling where you keep playing in small bars and attract mediocre girls, when you could have a good career, have financial stability and power, and develop skills which will serve you even in your 40s/50s/60s. Its probably easier to go from a STEMlord to pretending to be an extroverted artist than the other way around. I know a few guys who spent their teens and early 20s partying it up and chasing fame and they seem like they don't know what hit them.

not taking bitches, like yourself, very seriously

tickles the ol fancy

>why she's single
>picky and has trouble finding someone with a good sense of humor

Translation: she overvalues herself and refuses to "lower her standards" to her proper dating range. She's like the Baby Boomer with a shitty house that's actually worth 200k but refuses to sell it for anything less than 500k, and it therefore ends up staying on the market forever.

Male BMIs are different. Really body fat percentage is best measure.

It's because everyone on Sup Forums wishes they were women. Be honest, at least 75% of the anons in this thread are traps or at least fap to traps.

How is he a prick? Because he didn't want to date the hambeast? He was polite and cordial the entire time.

What is with all these faggot whiteknights?

Billy is based. Clearly a guy with a sense of self-respect who doesn't want to waste his time on dumb 5/10 sluts. He is /ourguy/

what the fuck? shes fucking ugly. she has no right to be picky

>This is not Outback Steakhouse, girl
Fucking LOL
Yeah, that guy is /ourguy/, that is a prime 4th of July invite right there
>Yay! Ice cream!
At first I was incredibly annoyed by the girl and article but this guy knows absolutely how it is

Good article, I'm wholeheartedly satisfied of the male perspective. It's the PERFECT ratio of being a decent person and carrying a conversation and bring general good company but also being filled with disgust and disappointment from being fronted with several red flags

It's so accurate.

>Reminder: women think this guy is 'meh' average. When they see some 5/10 guy who works as a manager at a supermarket he isn't even on the radar.

Precisely. Hypergamy in action. Every woman thinks she deserves an 8/10, no matter she actually is herself. There are women are are 3/10's and still refuse to date your average 5/10 guy. And then they turn into cat ladies who rationalize their own failure as "lol I'm just too much for any man to handle! sigh, where have all the good men gone?"

That last line slayed my sides laughing.

He obviously was not if she was positively commenting him all the way through

Don't be an idiot

wot a goddess

>lean

You must be fucking fat as hell bitch.
Fucking non/fit/norman made me reeee

Is this a native advert for the Greenwich Steakhouse?

she looks like that ugly pro hillary dude people kept posting here months back.

We are defending the guy right? He looks like a nice person irl. The girl is too much and asking too much. I hope the guy gets the girl of his life.

its the one thing everyone can agree on.
Fantastic dining specials

Rolling...
>Clearly a guy with a sense of self-respect who doesn't want to waste his time on dumb 5/10 sluts. He is /ourguy/

This guy get it. Why should women respect a man who's so desperate he's willing to waste his time on anyone with a vagina willing to give him attention?

True, he's a typical unlifting skinnyfat shlub, but relative to that hambeast he's fit as hell.

And you know what? That's fine, buddy
It's a conversation to have at a date, she just dropped some spaghetti and it showed

It happens to the best of us

>amerifats get triggered when someone doesn't want to eat raw meat
lmao

>walk into restaurant
>she's fat
>do a 360 and walk away

No you don't order it well done because Filet Mignon is a very fine cut of meat that would be reduced to hamburger meat if cooked well done

How about medium well?

Once fucked a legit 3/10 hambeast (didn't realize just how bad it was until she undressed), and later she showed me her Tinder. She was chatting with like five 8+/10 guys and said the only reason she went for me was because I was more polite.

Nah I'm ~10% & lift. I mean for a normie guy he is quite lean, just a bit of chub on his obliques.

That's an insult to hamburger meat. Ground beef is typically 10-20% fat, which allows it to be juicy even when cooked to well-done. But beef tenderloin? That shit is like 99% lean, and if it's cooked well done, it becomes a hockey puck. It's also the most expensive cut, so we're talking wasting like 30+ bucks on a hockey puck of shriveled jerky. Sad!

Must respect the filet and only cook it to rare or medium-rare, tops.

she may be boring, but that doesnt warrant being treated like trash.

whats funny?

Yeah that's fine. The point is to under cook it so it's more tender. It gets tougher as you cook it

>Nah I'm ~10%
post timestamped pic or you're a lying faggot. i lift too and 10% bf with muscle is somewhat difficult to maintain natty if you're not just on a temporary summer cut

Can you read english? Where did he treat her like trash? Apparently being polite and respectful and charming during the date is "treating her like trash" just because he didn't want to fuck her or marry her.

For fucks sake, what the fuck are roasties like you even doing on Sup Forums?

>tfw too ugly to be a qt trap

It's summer. She knows nothing.

It's a shame really. I found more fulfillment in aspiring in something that leads to helping others. These kind of people are only interested in becoming icons which obviously means that they are the only ones that benefit.

They will contort this by saying that they are making art that "makes people happy" but in reality they just create shit that makes little to no impact on people's lives. It's just another product of this era's nuances in which people only care about themselves than others which leads to their own destruction (exemplified by your experience of course).

These people start getting older and then they find out they contradicted syphilis 20 years ago but were too drunk on their narcissism that they never bother to get checked because "they know better" and that it's nothing based on their own judgement.

Look at OP's photo again and know that it's that kind of attitude that keeps the birth rates low in our country.

he just publicly shamed her on a national magazine

your memes dont work on me, im normal.

>actor
>takes more than just a beautiful woman to turn his head
>I was like "Live your life, but this is not an Outback Steakhouse, girl"
This dude is clearly gay though. He should just settle on someone sweet like her for his beard.

>waaaah roastie got roasted on a program that she chose to sign up for that would involve dating details being aired for all to see

thot status: patrolled

she shamed her self busta

Dude is definitely a fake snake cunt for pretending that the date was ok and then shit talking her in a newspaper article for coolboy points. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the reason this dude can't get a date with a woman is because he's a narcissist and probably also a homo.

What the fuck are you doing here? If you are normal, shouldn't you be having fun? Your kind don't belong here.

an insult to hamburger meat? that piece of meat is not worth more than i, sorry
is there a way to cook eggs right then?
all meat gets tougher as you cook it, this whole argument boils down to people who have an affinity for blood and people who dont like uncooked blood in their meat

The guy's issue is that he probably fell for the feminism meme and thinks that a woman is supposed to have a "good personality" and give "intelligent conversation" or any of that shit. Hence what he said about wanting "more than just a pretty face". This is too demanding of women, and his expectations are too high, but not in the typical way; it's that he's chasing a unicorn that doesn't exist.

i dont think the point of the article was to shame someone else, but the magazine decided to print it anyways because ratings, the right thing to do was to respect the altercation and not publish it because of his comments.

I order it rare. But who cares, it is your choise.

it didnt have to be public

>well done
and dropped

he is 8/10 while she is 3/10.

>blood
your triggering the /ck/ in me

how about you stop talking in fucking memes

Same roastie who gets mad about thots getting patrolled also lacks the most basic of culinary knowledge and shills for well-done filet mignon

Alyssa, is that you? Sweetie, please hit the gym and stop wearing muumuu shirts. You're not fooling anyone.

It was always like this, it's just that in the past people had nothing better to do, there weren't many other distractions around, so people had the motivation and the time to spare to invest on dating

all meat has blood, thats essentially what muscle is

She did that herself
>Ideal date: Free drinks, nothing committal!
Wow definitely wife material, 10/10 I can see a lifelong partnership right there

Im glad people are losing jobs and being single.
I cannot wait till tribalism comes back so I can say I told you so.

>Manlet

First Impressions
>I looked everywhere and I couldn't find Billy! Fortunately a kindly dwarf in a wheelchair was able to held me locate him with his trusty magnifying glass.

Chemistry
>I knew instantly that he wasn't the man for me, but he insisted that I push him on the swingset at the park for like, 20 minutes.

Awkward moment
>I think the time when I accidentally stepped on him and he orgasmed instantly and called me mommy was the most awkward moment, but there were just so many awkward moments I have trouble picking one.

Afterward
>It was really strange. I thanked him for taking me out and all he said was "Y, you too."

Verdict
>Well, I don't think it's going to work out between me and Billy. But I think Chad is really going to love this story. He digs this kind of thing.

Draining the blood is a part of slaughering process. If there was any blood in your meat, it would turn very dark brown or even black during cooking.

>eggs
Sunny side up

She chose to be do this story with whatever magazine this is.