Does Sup Forums support Hezbollah and Hamas? Do you support the killing of Zionists?

Does Sup Forums support Hezbollah and Hamas? Do you support the killing of Zionists?

I do

Other urls found in this thread:

serbianna.com/blogs/savich/archives/56
independent.co.uk/voices/comment/after-the-atrocities-committed-against-muslims-in-bosnia-it-is-no-wonder-today-s-jihadis-have-set-9717384.html
independent
archive.is/EbQSb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_fighters_in_the_Bosnian_War#Shia_involvement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i support the jizya tax collectors

I could not care less who is killing who over in the land of camels and pig fuckers.

They (and partially Syria) are both supported and trained by Iran.

Think about it: Iran is the last and only enemy of Israel.

you tell me

>not enjoying a dead jew

What kind of Nazi are you?

zionists are scum
hezbollah is iranian gutter scum

no, i've been to israel and jordan and turkey. And I'd much rather live in israel than under some islamic assholes

The whole place needs to be glassed. Israel, SA, and Iran, Pakistan and Turkey for good measure. And Egypt and lebanon

Change your flag to LGBTQ

ALLLLAHU AKBAR !

Ok go live in Jordan then....I bet you want to get fucked bulls.

Comments like this need to be capped and shown everytime there's a terrorist attack in the US/the West.

If you scratch Nazi you'll find slamic Arab underneath

But they are all scum:

>Iran was one of the very first Muslim countries to provide support for besieged Bosniaks (predominantly Sunni Muslim, that ascribe to the Hanafi school of thought). Iran supplied two-thirds of the total received in weapons and ammunition by the Bosnian Muslim forces during the 1992-95 war. From May, 1994 to January, 1996, Iran transported over 5,000 tons of weapons and military equipment to Bosnia. Iran not only sent much needed supplies but also fighters. Lebanese Shia Hezbollah had also its fighters in the Bosnian war.

serbianna.com/blogs/savich/archives/56

independent.co.uk/voices/comment/after-the-atrocities-committed-against-muslims-in-bosnia-it-is-no-wonder-today-s-jihadis-have-set-9717384.html

Please archive those

>independent co uk/voices/comment/after-the-atrocities-committed-against-muslims-in-bosnia-it-is-no-wonder-today-s-jihadis-have-set-9717384.html
archive.is/EbQSb

They come over here to attack because we are over there shitting on their holy sites and drone bombing weddings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_fighters_in_the_Bosnian_War#Shia_involvement

Ali I know you are enjoying Michigan but you have to go back to Lebanon.

1488 Here but I am aware of the problems with meddling in the affairs of ancient countries. Let them kill each other because they don't agree on the different sects of their goat fucking religion

This.
I support Anti-Zionists, including Jews like Norman Finkelstein.

off course you would support them, achmed. you are a filthy muslim.

Yet the US also supported the Bosniaks. Heck, the first NATO intervention happened there, against the Bosnian Serbs

If I given choice between killing all arabs or all the Jews, I would definitely kill all arabs.

Jews are smart and there less of them this they're lesser evil.

oh no,

not this muslim shitposter again
OP is a goat fucker

Not a Muslim. Just hate you cocky fuckimg juden