How isn't Christianity any different from Communism?

How isn't Christianity any different from Communism?

Christkikenity is proto-communism.

Every "redpilled" Sup Forumsack who defends this cult is just naive and ignorant as fuck.

lol who said anything about paganism?

t. the eternal polish jew

It's in your picture, faggot.

They both have been tried and only one works. The world would not be nearly as advanced as it is if it was not for Christianity.

Good question. They are both Jew Tricks specifically designed for fucking up white countries and shitting all over white culture.

thats a meme
its not true

>The world would not be nearly as advanced as it is if it was not for Christianity.
Mmm, yesssss Goyim!! That's the right story.. All of white accomplishments are thanks to whites worshiping the Jew and embracing Jew culture and history while ignoring their own.

Sharing freely is not forced distribution

Death to the enemies of Christendom.
sage

Then Christianity spectacularly backfired...

You got a picture for non-ants

>Autism test.
>Picture cam't be read because the seize.
I think you passed.

>jew-religion follower calling european a jew
whoa
>no-no it's not true!11
death to kikes and kike-culture lovers like christkikes

>can't get into heaven if you disobey the word of christ
>therefore must not wear multiple fabrics on the same day
>must treat all humans as equal
>must love thy neighbour even if he doesn't love you
>must love christ above all else including immediate family
>must treat the races as one

sounds great. I'm forced to be a globalist cuck to get into heaven, wonderful what a great religion

Christianity is what put Western Civilization in dominance.

Communism is Atheistic

this

One is a religion and the other is an economic/political model

Orthodox christianity is the best Christianity.

I've never heard anyone say "Christianity has never been tried"

All religion is inherently communist

This one is right. Ya know?

(((OP))) literally thinks Charlemagne had guns and shot pagans.

SAGE

TIL Romans were less dominant than their neighbours.
He did kill the Saxons for being pagans.

shitposting intensifies

>How isn't Christianity any different from Communism?
It has a hierarchy you fucking illiterate piece of collectivist horse manure

All enemies of God should fear him. Fuck off.

All enemies of the White race should fear us. Fuck off.

Wrong. He killed the Saxons because they had converted to Christianity, but in secret were practicing paganism

Christianity is not a problem, jewish overlords using it for power is the problem

Communism encourages the government to distribute the wealth under its own criteria. Communism thus controls the individuals explicitly to fufill this objective.

Jesus (Christianity as a religion is contradictory to what the new testament was trying to achieve thus I will use Jesus's name rather than the tradition that composes a religion) encourages the individual to distribute their wealth. It isn't obligatory nor do you have to do it.

This is where the Manifesto and other Communist literations are different from the New Testament. If we were to say that the two are identical then we can say that literally every ideology and state are identical to Communism because they too aim to achieve ((Equality)) and ((Freedom)) away from ((Material Corruption))

Screencap this message and use it because I have a strong feeling that threads like this will become a norm.