Fuck Bampf, fuck Merica and fuck white peep hole

kiss

Is he drunk again?

or just sad and about to give up ;_;

>BASED JUNCKER
hahahahaahhahaha

>Juncker is based
pffttthhhaAHAHAHAHAHA

I can think of many words to describe Junker, based is not one of them.

I dont care what your video showing him saying something once shows, this man has proven dozens and dozens of time he is nothing but a subversive and a snake.

>I dont care what your video showing
He's just miffed that nobody showed up to listen to his wonderful speech, even saying if Merkel or Maccaroni would be here, the place would be full...

>based
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

get off the PC Jean-Claude, you're drunk

Dont be so jealous you are not part of the EU

Juncker is making a good point. Eu bureaucrats often don't show up but still get paid. Juncker is based that he talks about this

You retard. In eu parliament there is often the problem that not many people show up but still get paid. This needs to change according to Juncker.

Hello Juncker

>Juncker is making a good point.
Maybe. Still, for the most part he's just personally super pissed. Almost broke out into tears, poor junkr.

He was a great leader in our country. He made our country awesome. Now it's getting down the shit tee because he left us.

Not less ridiculous than le pen or farave when they were having a rage speech

>speaking English

HAHAHAHA take THAT bremainer scum!

He's only criticising them because he'd rather the commission had more power, rather than parliament. It's not like he's criticising the EU.

ok why are europeans so fucking lazy and late or try to dodge work so desperately

in the US if you're not 10 minutes early your late and someone will let you know

Drunker.

But I am.
Fuck Juncker!

>be american
>you're free to be enslaved

fuck drumpf and fuck white people!!!

>based Juncker

The 24/7 drunk career politician from Luxembourg who invented the euro and is personally responsible only less than Merkel for all the shit in Europe?

He is right here though. I worked there and MEPs get 450 euros a day just to BE in Strasbourg. Most of them go shopping or day drink. Farage came on Tuesdays and spent about 7-8 hours sipping champagne at the bar.

>steal European money to create artificial social heaven

Amazing leader, 10/10

Oh, he's drunk,

again...

ILLEGAL
L
L
E
G
A
L

OPINIONS
P
I
N
I
O
N
S

But the EU is a waste of time, money, and resources, not to mention failing to do anything about the immigration crisis.

What''s the point of showing up? To hear Juncker virtue signal?

>The EU is a waste of time, money, and resources

You don't know shit about the EU.

neither do you faglord

Heavily implying I spent 6 shitty years of my life on the fucking institutions

Who elected any of these people? Fuck the E.U and fuck them for ruining Ode to Joy.

heavily implying some of EU leaders are former commies (Mogherini, Barroso), and heavily implying they are one of tools of savage and insidious assault on European culture(s) and European race

>Who elected these people

Did you vote in the EU election?

What

Can you speak clearer

Shit how'd you land that gravy train of a job? I wouldn't mind grabbing a pint with our Nige.

Get an internship. Literally just send emails to all MEPs. You cannot not get one of your degree has any relevance whatsoever - there are THOUSANDS of interns and internships being thrown around.

Afterwards, don't be retarded and it will eventually result in a job.

Nige doesn't speak to assistants and tells us to fuck off if we're at the members bar (we went there to smoke sometimes cause otherwise it's a 15 mins walk).

>A member of the Italian Communist Youth Federation from 1988, in 1996 Mogherini joined the Youth Left after the dissolution of the Italian Communist Party and its transformation into a social democratic party.

>In his university days, he was one of the leaders of the underground Maoist MRPP (Reorganising Movement of the Proletariat Party, later PCTP/MRPP, Communist Party of the Portuguese Workers/Revolutionary Movement of the Portuguese Proletariat). In an interview with the newspaper Expresso, he said that he had joined MRPP to fight the only other student body movement, also underground, which was controlled by the Portuguese Communist Party. Despite this justification there is a very famous political 1976 interview recorded by the Portuguese state-run television channel, RTP, in which Barroso, as a politically minded student during the post-Carnation Revolution turmoil known as PREC, criticises the bourgeois education system which "throws students against workers and workers against students."[7]

Latter later worked for GS, imagine the moral fiber of that "man". Now understand these bureocratic ex-commie rats are the main people in EU.
Understand their unspoken plan is to destroy European nations and present European identity and create something like a shittier version of USA on our continent.

FPBP

Mogherini has literally 0 power in the EU.

Barroso was in it for the money.

>preach water
>drink wine
Never change, disconnected decadent elite.

>Junker
>based
Please, this piece of shit is just mad nobody cared enough to show up to listen to his retarded speech.

This guy deserve to be shot

That was an example of what sort is attracted to this project.
EU as an institution is an enemy of Europe and Europeans. It also seems they aim not just for cultural but genetic destruction of Europeans.

I've heard thousands of people like you. People who count on everyones lack of knowledge about the EU to make up wild eye grabbing theories and make themselves feel smart. All of these commissioners and shit are reptilian bastards who try to siphon our blood through their occult rituals!

Fact of the matter is, large majority of the people in the institutions themselves are just ridiculously incompetent. And most of them have 0 power whatsoever and are in it for the HUGE salaries.

The true enemy of Europe and it's people are the heads of state, who actually DO things - people like Merkel, Macron and such.

But I'm not talking about people in EU administration, I'm talking about leaders and heads of state of course, and EU as a vessel for that project.

happy 4th of july kek

I don't like Juncker, but he's fucking right.

its a symptom, not the cause, obviously. Doesnt mean people shouldnt hate it bruh

this

also parkinson's law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkinson's_law

Juncker redpilling himself. He's right, only that it's always been ridiculous.

FPBP
P
B
P

Neither Mogherini nor Barosso is a leader.

Talk about Merkel if you will.

Course not, but lying and producing fake news that further your own cause means you can't complain when the enemy does it too.

Merkel was also a former communist from East Germany.

And East German commies were the most kiked ones.

How do i get a job in EU institutions?

We did what you are doing now
Except we invested the money in welfare
Whereas your country uses UT for corruption

Fuck you and fuck your pro EU propaganda

Oi what u said mate u fokkin wat

As I said, send your CV to a bunch of MEPs for internships. Then don't be retarded.

Yep, we're from the Balkans, it's every man for himself.

Interesting
So you can just send it to them? I thought when you want to work for the EU you need to send it to some online website recruitement thing
Do you get paid well?

So if these people have huge salaries, Bulgarian user, and have no power...

How exactly don't I have a point in saying the EU is a bloated bureaucracy that is a complete waste of time, money, and resources?

You're saying the real enemy of Europe are the leaders, and in many cases that's obviously the truth, but you're doing nothing but reinforcing my point.

Forgive my burger ignorance if I'm missing something, but I'm not quite convinced here that I am.

The people working there are mostly average Joe's with good degrees and good connections.
They are all just doing law and translation work
The real power lies in the leaders like Merkel.

Junker.....more like wanker.

What do you know about the EU army bulgarian user?

Ehh..FYI Junker is spoken like younker not janker

Poo

That's for the civil servant jobs. Most internships in the parliament are in a MEPs office, which is just like that. That said, there are hundreds of internships you can apply for if you just look around.

Yeh, you get paid above average. Rarely reach REALLY high pay, but it's always ok. Usually most advisors live in the centre and do stuff like order food, which isn't how Belgians live, so they end up not having as much money as you could if you made some adjustments.

The EU and the institutions are not the same thing. Is your army a mistake if the pentagon is shit?

>Is he drunk again?
>again
>implying he ever sobered up
also, this fucktard is angry, not because he wants the EU parliament to bugger us much less, but because he wants it to bugger us much more

Not gonna lie, former Juncker supporter here. It's been hilarious watching him crash and burn but seriously we can't let him get the nuclear codes

Whose nuclear codes?
France's?

Not entirely, Juncker has been lessening the work of the institutions since he came into power. I worked for 2 years when Barroso was there, 2 while Juncker was. The work I did with junker was about a month's worth of Barroso.

Juncker actually shouts at commissioners who do work.

He claims it's because the EU does too much, but it's pretty clear (((they))) want it's shit to become invisible so they can push it easier.

>country
>an artificial non-state created as tax haven for the elite

Just how deluded are you?

reminder that juncker is but a lowly drunk
youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU

neck yourself OP

We exist longer than your modern state

>EU official hates democracy
More news at 11

What he's saying :

"We are paying you clowns a lot of money to rubber stamp white genocide, but you are making us look bad."

He wants his rubber stamping clowns to put in the effort to make the EU look respectable.

>STOP SPEAKING ENGLISH, REEEEEEEEEEEE

it's about respecting the value you of other peoples time, if you think wasting their time isnt a big deal is kind of an insult

sorry this concept of consideration is above your congolese frog brain

FPBP

Fuck the EU

>Juncker actually shouts at commissioners who do work
no, you fucking buggerian balkanic animal
right here, he was angry because so few members of parliament where there to listen to Malta's end of EU presidency speech
he only shouts because he wanted a full parliament pretending to work on that very day

>worked with juncker
>worked with barroso
a reason more to nuke your cesspit of a peninsula
as to juncker doing less harm than barroso, it's like saying the plague is better than ebola

>"WE ARE NOT RIDICULOUS!"
lel

You didn't even bother to read what I said and you're spouting retarded bullshit.

You don't deserve a serious answer. Read my post again, think, then try again.

Oh, he's so rebellious look at that he's so cool

First Bant Best Bant

It can't be juncker, his spelling is too sober.

How can you like this pos

>youtube.com/watch?v=XPgiI46FCDU
Juncker is based

I mean he's right but then I can't support the EU.