STOP COMING

Ok,so about a week ago i made a thread about visiting Croatia.It was a big mistake now i seems.It is projected that this year the tourist number will surpass 15 million and by the 2020 it is expected to reach 20 million.This number is pretty high for such small country.You can say we are punching about its weight in tourism.This is not good since we'll rely on too much service economy.Every country needs industry you never now what might happen so it would be good to rely on industry.
Feel free to post croatian pepes i or wojaks if you have them,i need to stack them up,because i deleted them all.

Just lay back and live off of what you earn during a season, what's so bad about that?
You don't want factories polluting your sea and rivers, look at Sarajevo, it's like Bejing industrial zone ffs.

nigger at least you get tourismbux

yeah, your one thread caused an increase of 5 million tourists.

Redirect them to Kosovo instead, our organ inventory is running short these days

Hey Agim how much do kidneys go for on the market nowadays

I'd have to look in your wallet first before deciding

if you have too many we can still close the border and keep some stranded in our country to relieve Croatia of too many tourists. A good Janez would do that for you.

Nobody wants to stay in Slovenia it's a transit country.Maybe they will stay for a couple of days visiting Ljubljana,Bled,caves and what else?

It's the thing that's destroying us and saving us at the same time.

Stop bitching, Kekec, you're getting money from your vignettes.

Let them come.
Why?
Because we Croats love tourist money but hate the tourists lifestyles and demands. We love getting free shit while at the same time complaining about 'crazy tourists with their foreign ways'. I cant wait for this fake hypocritical bubble called Dalmatia to burst and local idiots causing international conflicts because they slapped a drunk Englishman dressed as a clown or something. It makes me warm around the heart seeing terrible reviews of our restaurants on TripAdvisor, because they ARE terrible.
Or when our local hotel owners cry in the media how 'no one will work in the season because we are lazy' and not because they pay UNDER THE MINIMAL WAGE for the whole season while you are there.
Nothing will ever change if we keep pretending that these things are OK

cmon it was a joke.

Bohinj and the Julian Alps.

Fully agree. Don't come please. Spend your money in Bulgaria or Turkey.

Its not fucking destroying us, its the fact that our government has never been flexible or firm for that matter, about certain laws and projects related to tourism. The fact that we dont pay tax, or issue bills at all (who saw paying taxes in the season lol?) and then cry how the black market is destroying us. For fucks sake this country is a den of thieves and liars and god honest workers are paying for it to sustain that lifestyle

If no one pays taxes why not become anarchocapitalist

Ban chavs. They're a menace to the country. Just look at Barcelona, Ibiza, Crete, Bulgaria...

Lower class Brits are the worst.

Why dont you fuck off back to fantasy land with your imaginary systems of government

Whats with the self awareness jokes?

anarchocapitalsim is not a system of government

Because he doesn't have an IQ of 85 probably.

Actually this year I've decided I wont go to Croatia for summer holidays.
Instead I'll be in Austria on lake Traunsee

I haven't been there in 12 years, also fuck you and Austria, next year choose a better place

Why are Slovenes so butthurt about Croatia?They say i'll never visit Croatia again,but almost every Slovenian has visited it at least once in their lives.It would be stupid not to visit Croatia since it's so close.

I'll most probably never visit again because why would I?

Beacuse it's pretty

whoopty doo

>what's so bad about that?
Well, 90% of Croatia doesn't live in a tourist resort.