But why is it racist if we say whites are smarter and more civil?

But we can't say whites are smarter and more civil...

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html
archive.is/xdmMV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>smarter
>more civil
you don't understand the White Race at all

yass my bro thay come at da kangz and dey miss! 100% lit senpai
thay be so sad thay ain't no real nigga like uz

niggers love handling balls

who knew?

WE WUZ COOKIEZ

it's just culture, expose a person to a culture long enough and they will adapt
race advantage is just an illusion made by the jews and the whites

>middle passage trip kills all but the hardiest or kangz
>plantation owners selectively breed slaves, prioritizing resilience and obedience

He's not wrong

if whites weren't disadvantaged in schools with misdiagnoses of autism, they'd be just as good as black athletes

The only thing niggers can do better is running because all they did 200k years was running away from dangerous animals we humans instead were fighting them

>prioritizing ... obedience
user...

He is wrong and so are you. It's leverage. Lanky, long limbs - explosive but weak.
>sprinting
100% nog
>lifting
100% white

Ah I love reading Skip Bayless's replies

Plantation owners select breed the niggers with the bigger dicks because they're gay

Skip Bayless looks like the kinda guy that spits when he's talking and acts like he doesn't notice

You're right. It's only the White Man... non-SJW, non-gay, non-female.

Explain why the NFL is predominantly niggers then

>white people not being the best
>not the leaders of the planet you breath live and die on

pick one then kill urself

But we are.

>Black Minority in a White Country.
>Gets Affirmative Actions, reperations, and practically a parade when they do shit they're suppose to do that other races normally do (go to college, open a business, etc.).

>White Minority in a Black Country.
>Exiles and genocide against the minority, e.g. in Zimbabwe and South Africa.

We support our unappreciative less fortunate, you kill yours despite the clear benefits they bring.

Stop falling for the White vs Black narrative psy-op .

You're both pawns falling victim of divide and conquer tactics by the real enemy. This isn't a race war. It's a WE THE PEOPLE vs (((THEM))) war.

The real enemy is Talmudist Zionists. They target both parties and destroy both communities. Butting heads get you nowhere. Cut the head off the snake.

Blacks aren't stronger they're faster but have shorter careers. They reach their physical peak at age 15, have more fast twitch muscle fibers, denser physiology, and they typically die of old age at 40.

Cause they don't know how to contract and more easily controlled.

naw my dude, pretty sure it's a race war

>white people not being the best
that's only true outside of america
white people in america are pieces of shit, and so is the rest of the country
if they're not tranny, sjw cuck enablers, then they're mentally ill anti-socials and cold blooded murderers

>inb4 jews

>larry bird
Had to google that, tells me it's a white basketball player, am i missing something?

The enemy of my enemy is also my enemy buddy.

Sure, I can allow niggers that are aware of jewish vermin but on their own land, not between us. It would even be better for niggers themselves if all the sub100 iq darkies were eradicated

It's fucking both, nigger infesting white nations is the tool that the jews use.

Niggers and other shitskins wouldn't be in white countries to the extent they are without the jews, but because of the jews they now are an enemy.

It is the cisgender white man who toiled, planned, and built the foundations of Western civilization.

When the White Man falls, so does the entire planet. The modern world, all of its privileges, all of its wonders was built on the back of the cisgender heterosexual White Man.

No being has graced this earth as much as the cisgender heterosexual White Man.

- want the free healthcare
- want free medicine
- want education
- want the perks of applied sciences
- want clean water
- want reliable food supplies
- want freedom
- want a long life
- want immortality

Yet... you plot to destroy the White Man... the one being who make it all possible and has given the world these things.

You only deserve the wrath of the White Man.

Are whites the only peoples who try to do more than pay lip-service to this supposed 'global brotherhood'?

eugenics, all the 'smart' smaller niggers weren't tough enough to survive the beatings so only the bigger stronger niggers lived.
I use smart as a relative term

culture doesn't make you tall and athletic

>a white basketball player
Allegedly one of the best basketball players ever, if memory serves. Dude was around the same time as Magic Johnson and sheit. I don't pay a lot of attention to apehoop, though.

yes it does
why is it that most of americans are fat lards while most aussies are masterrace /fit/ people?

The "race war" was created by Talmudist Zionists in the first place. Who is overrepresented in Banks, Government and Media? Who infiltrated and brought down the black community at its peak, spread feminism to destroy your women and spread the crack epidemic? The CIA. CIA operative (((Gloria Steinem))) targeted black women in the 1960s. Targeting white civilians in an endless war is retarded and immoral.

>plantation owners selectively breed slaves

I really would love to know where this meme came from. I'm lead to believe that the slave trade, which lasted 300 years, managed to last that long despite being able to create your own market? Apply that to capitalism and you tell me if you see an error

>"What's that?"
>"I'm building a car"
>"Yeah? How long is that going to take?"
>"9 months for the initial parts then it'll be taking more than it gives for the first 12 years until it can work properly"
>"Why don't you just buy car for $12.5k now?"
>"Well I'll be doing that too..."
>"So why build a car that's more effort than it's worth?"
>"Fuck the free market!"

Once a woman, housenigger or otherwise, is pregnant they're out of commission for 9 months. Then you need someone to look after he niglet for the next 3 years then 5 years after that they might be able to do some literal meme jobs and then, hopefully, 5 years after that they can do some manual labour. Assuming it's male obviously. If it isn't you're paying to keep alive something of literally zero worth.
People seem to forget that, though a born slave hasn't cost anything to own, you still have to pay money to keep the fucking thing alive and keep it well.
It's almost as ridiculous a meme as "based Jews" and "Jewish intelligence". It makes no sense, isn't viable and simply wouldn't happen.

Kek

You go ahead and tell the black dude whos mugging you that he is falling for the divide and conquer psy - op.

Its not a psy - op its just human nature for dumb cunts to loath those who do better than them, If it was not the whites it would the indians or chinese.

even bird lacked athleticism and got by on craftiness; imagine what would happen if we combined black athleticism with white bball iq and work ethic

In a perfect world this would be completely true but niggers and other races are unwilling to cooperate for the greater good.

They are being used as the pawns of war. Don't get mind fucked and fall for the rage of a false war. Even IF you got your way and had a race war, what positive outcome could come of it? Half of your own race, brainwashed by white-guilt would be against you from the start. You would come out weaker than before. If you guys got your shit together and mass spread the redpill to blacks online, you could switch the psyop on its head. Otherwise you're headed for a brick wall . Without Talmudist Zionist narrative, both parties could deal with each other civilly and go its separate ways.

Yes. We keep being nice to non-White races to the point we're killing ourselves at a race and we still get disdain from it.

Personally, I'm fucking sick of it.

>Tall
Funy that you mention that, as whites are taller than blacks
>Athletic
Blacks have some sports they do better in, whites have other. I'd like to see blacks try to compete against the strongest men in the world, all of whom are white.

Because most of you focus on feeding into the narrative instead of destroying it. They're not willing to cooperate because they're ignorant to the truth in the first place. Rev up those twitter accounts and start spreading the redpill on Talmudist Zionists to the Black and other communities. Black and White nationalists both tend to have similar or at least agreeable views once the false Zionist narrative isn't standing in the way.

Americuckolds literally see the negroes they worship as superhuman.

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html

You forgot to archive it archive.is/xdmMV

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

He is. Blacks excell at a few sports such as sprinting. They fail badly at weight lifting, swimming etc. So they're not more athletic by any means while provable being worse in many more ways.

Whites are Stronger than any other race. Here's proof.

Blacks just run fast so they can make a get away from stealing things from people and running from lions.