Why do people have an incessant urge to compare their races to others and gloat endlessly about how better they are?

Why do people have an incessant urge to compare their races to others and gloat endlessly about how better they are?

Having pride in your race is one thing, but ego-filling narcissistic race supremacy is fucking shallow as hell.

This goes for both "WE WUZ KAAAANGS" blacks and "WE NEED TO FEEL SUPERIOR AT EVERY BREATHING MOMENT" whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The people here are deaf to what you're saying, I'm afraid.

Of coruse. Sup Forums is vapid as fuck.

sorry we cant all be sniveling cultureless canadian faggots

They don't, you're an ignorant faggot who thinks horseshoe theory is the height of intellectualism

what?

>a american calling others cultureless

first of all Nigger we do not "need to fell superior" but it's an empirical evidence that we are superior

so why would we want your shit race in our white countries f you are inherently inferior and gives of nothing of value now that you're not slaves anyore?

fucking go back to africa to your own people and there you can have this privilege to bitch about us but youre in a country build by whites and you dare to fucking critizise us?

mother fucker I'd lynch you in a minute

entitled little subhuman

Thank white people for:

- that computer you're typing on
- the software that drives it
- the internet & nearly all web applications
- recorded music
- motion pictures
- tv
- radio
- camera
- telephone
- light bulb
- the automobile
- rocketry
- satellites
- spacecraft
- airplanes
- skyscrapers
- telescope
- printing press
- eyeglasses
- contact lenses
- microwave oven
- metallurgy (most discoveries)
- materials science (plastics, compounds, & most other synthetics)
- 95% of medical advancements
- 95% of life saving pharmaceutical drugs
- modern food preservatives
- most scientific breakthroughs over the past 1000 years
- the bulk of mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology
- astronomy (most discoveries and mapping techniques)
- sea navigation (most advancements)
- discovery of DNA
- microscope
- laser technology and it's myriad of uses
- harnessing electricity
- nuclear energy
- wireless technology
- air conditioning devices
- refrigeration
- modern agricultural techniques
- modern democracy
- modern capitalism (the greatest wealth distribution system ever, yes, even with all it's faults)

Where would the world be without white people? Stuck in the stone age, that's where.
Negroes are mentally unable to comprehend ideas like: Invention, Gratitude, Contribution, and Achievement.

>WE NEED TO FEEL SUPERIOR
literally everyone is superior to nigs. after nigs, literally everyone is superior to spics.

the gap between nigger and human is far far greater than the gap between white and asian/jew (using IQ as an example)

niggers are literally not even human

nigger I hope it's a lesson for you to come here to a place on the internet were your shitskin little emotions arent protected by censorship

so you're able to learn what "those damn whites" truly feel about you

reminder that niggers did not invent anything

>he says as he posts in a foreign language on a sri lanken basket weaving forum

>after nigs, literally everyone is superior to spics
Oh, boy. You've got somalians (ultranig muslims), sandniggers, fucking gypsies, abbos, SEAmonkeys, and a whole assortment of other things you'll wish you couldn't recall.

>you'll wish you couldn't recall.
i remember that it used to be that all americans had to worry about was nogs and beans because mudshits and apefricans were kept on the other side of the planet rather than invited into our country

Because it's a scapegoat for how they feel about their life situation. For most people, if they feel inadequate, rather than pursuing personal development and working on themselves, they either take credit for what people with their skin color did, or they blame people that have a different skin color than them. It's a self-defense mechanism of the ego.

Shouldn't have to include this obvious caveat, but I'm talking about everyone here. Black culture has more of a victim mentality nowadays, but that doesn't matter to me. It's an irrelevant side point.

I remember when the worst thing around was the has-been soccer player who got into a car crash and turned into the local drunk.

this post gave me a crying fit

we need to focus our mental energy and see it with a clear eye who made this world

The Jews.

we are living in the jewish century.....question is for how long? also this would have been the jewish reich for a 1000 years but luckely we created the internet.... and with the help if the internet we...will.....prevail !?

There are many here who agree but we are drowned out by the masses

Leafy is right about the contingent that need to go to black sites and constantly talk about muh inventions.

But also other races need to fuck off and stop trying to latch onto whitey.

realize that beaners are rolled into white crime rates and then realize that white people commit almost 0 crime

realize that coal black nigger males make up 7% of the US population and commit 55% of the violent crime

my almonds are going quantum

Reminiscing made me realize something. There were always problems. People who were wrong, misguided, weak, unfortunate. People, with different perspectives and circumstances, who you could somewhat understand and feel for. I didn't hate.

There was no other, no enemy so utterly foreign as to be incomprehensible. Now I want them gone. To go back or into an early grave. When the news tell of a catastrophe I feel nothing until they tell me to whom.

>When the news tell of a catastrophe I feel nothing until they tell me to whom.

this only makes you human now imagine how the jews feel about use while our civilization and cities crumble under their rule of left policies and postmodern social norms

they feel nothing...

>jews
No need to tell me.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte

If you want the real answer, its because after all the race bull shit stopped, they would have to look at themselves in the mirror and begin to work most men would avoid by death - self-transformation and forging the soul. So its better to be inane human trash and flare race baiting and play vidya than do what you were truly born to do.

>Folke_Bernadotte

quick rundown?

my side is better than yours

literally the oldest contest in human history

>helps a couple thousand jews
>appointed to mediate Israel-Palestine bullshit
>killed by jews
>they didn't even end up going against the solution he advocated
>no prosecution
>shooter is made bodyguard of their first president
>sham prosecution because of outrage(bombing of brits included)
>no punishments meted out, not one
>leader of the cell becomes PM of Israel
>medals handed out to a bunch of terrorist cells, that one included
>laugh about it on national TV
It's why Sweden's always hated Israel, despite being a jew controlled country, and our royal family's never visited.
Law is just a weapon to wield against the goyim to jews. Even though it was completely ineffectual, the assassination showed they have their hearts in the right place so they were only rewarded for it.

makes my blood boil.

how was the Swedish Government overtaken by feminists? if feminism is a Jewish weapon and Swedes were kinda in on the "Jewish ways" how could they fall for feminism?

We aren't. They just couldn't make criticism of Israel out to be some antisemitic taboo.

Because those people have zero actual accomplishments or accolades personally so they need something to cling to to prove they're not a worthless sack of flesh. Hence 'muh race' 'muh heritage' 'muh culture'

This is how your nation advances. You need a myth. Sort of how the Christians here don't actually believe in Bible magic, but go on as they do because of the values and morals that it instills. There's definitely some selective reading necessary, though. There's a ton of trash to wade through.

may god be with you sweden, good luck.