Why are women so "dumb"?

my girlfriend is one of the most intelligent persons I know, she's in engineering and probably knows more math than me but this happened the other day:

she took apart the refrigerator to clean it and then she couldn't assemble one of the drawers... she kept sending me messages about trying to fix it for hours - "the drawer doesn't fit back!" she messaged multiple times...

late at night she sent me a picture of it... she was trying to fit it upside down... so I told her "you're doing it backwards" and alas, it was fixed.
this is not the only example, they are capable of intelligence but there are a lot of situations where they fail to just use common sense...

Sounds like me t b h

They don't think conceptually. They score lower on perceptual ability tests. Your girlfriend does fine in engineering because women are better at rote memorization. But ask her to figure out which equation to apply outside of the context of the textbook where it's clear what lesson or class you're in so therefore you have a limited options of approaches, and they'll do a lot worse.

Men and women are biologically different.

Women, like Jews and Non-whites have minds which function only in 2D, White men are in the 3D world and this is evidenced by white man's superior spatial referencing skills.

maybe she couldn't stop thinking about the bbc she fucked last week.

Me too, I do dumb shit like this all the time despite being technically-minded and well-educated.

academic intelligence is very very different to 'street smarts', the liberal elite likes to ignore this

>cuck
>nigger

checks out

You cannot learn wisdom from a book.

Being educated does not make you intelligent. You just know how to remember things and regurgitate information.

Wisdom begins from infancy.

>why are women so "dumb"?
Because throughout history, we stoned all the smart ones. Natural selection.

Who knows?

I dated so many smart chicks that did so many epic dumb things. Women are great.

>my girlfriend is one of the most intelligent persons I know, she's in engineering

Stopped reading right there. You and your girlfriend are most likely both retarded.

I am an engineer and I have slightly above average intelligence and there were countless literal retards in my class. Your girlfriend is one of those.

It's not that she fails to use common sense, it's that you overestimate her intelligence.

Giving a woman an education is like teaching a monkey to eat with a knife and fork. It can be done, but it isn't natural.

hand-eye coordination and spatial awarness are two traits that are favoured in males

Putting in a drawer in the correct fashion requires these traits.

Her high math IQ (prequesite for being engineer), does not translate into these traits

this, the smart women with pride usually chose the sword instead of gangrape, hence we are left with the trained parrots at best

Females don't produce ideas, they regurgitate what they have learned for that specific situation. Her brain doesn't evaluate solutions, she straightforwardly asks someone "What to do in this situation?" and memorizes the answer. The math she learned is not stuff she came up with, it might even be wrong in many cases since there are many practical gaps between the mathematical continuum and practical engineering. She took apart the refrigerator because someone taught her to take apart the refrigerator and clean it. Female memory is actually horrible, she learns this stuff not by general intelligence algorithms applied to memory, but by simply rewiring her entire brain through repetition over and over, ruining other data structures that were there previously. She won't be able to solve the previous engineering math tests she took, she will fail at common sense when this common sense is not told to her, she will instinctively hide the sources of her knowledge.

Threadly reminder that no woman has ever engineered anything consisting of more than two moving parts.

Im a mechanical engineer
only two women in my classes
only two individuals did not use a calculator for exams ... everyone else had programmable calcs
both women wound up failing out during third year
most of other students, probably a third, are not very smart
always use calculators, ipads and computers to figure out anything, even the simplest equations they cannot complete by hand

most engineers are not half as smart as they think .... highly overated
maybe they are smarter then most, but few are creative, resourceful, or have great math skills

its all memorization, formulas, and handbook stuff

>my girlfriend is one of the most intelligent persons I know,

In other words she's watching you type and you're too cucked to say what you really think.You don't deserve a gf if your so cucked maby a black man can do the job for you and maby he'll be able to fuck her right too.

>Your girlfriend does fine in engineering because women are better at rote memorization.

no she probably does fine because grades have been so inflated that they are meaningless. Everyone gets an A and not getting an A means you dropped out or got caught cheating

on average women are less intelligent but at the same time they have better memory. That's why they do just fine at modern school where all exams are like

>memorize
>pass
>forget day after

engineering isn't any different

Not all women are dumb
I'm highly intelligent

TITS OR GTFO

Using a calculator just annoys me because it's a cheap way to get calculations done.
Every math class I taken in college forbid the use of calculators

No

>This

I always respected the Aussies to say it like it is.

When the USA drops H-bombs all over europe and the middle east/Africa, you aussies can be our new best friends.

>Your girlfriend does fine in engineering because women are better at rote memorization.

I noticed this too with my biology classes. Completely dominated by women. But in chemistry classes, there is a steep drop off.

My gf has a degree in chemistry, but can only perform chemistry in an academic setting. She doesn't understand the concepts, nor how to apply them.

I'm not sure this is a commentary on women. I think it's more demonstrative of the fact that higher education is so impractical and academic that you can get an engineering degree without being able to reassemble refrigerator doors.

some would say that we live in a world ruled by men

eh, we've all done dumb shit like that. one time i kept trying to get the dash panel off a car and I kept wondering why it wouldn't budge until i realized the steering wheel was in the way.

Damn, that really does make me think (seriously).

women usually cause a riot though

You need more than that for engineering. His gf is doing fine because every woman who remotely expresses an interest in STEM is getting dragged through her degree by scared professors who are pressured by diversity and feminism committees.

This. Affirmative action at work.

What about Einstein? He is a jew and didn't he come up with the timespace thinking, in other words, jews are 4d by that logic.

This.

>Non-whites have minds which function only in 2D
>nonwhite auto mechanics & auto engineers exist
You are a millennial retard who has exactly 0 knowledge of genetics other than regurgitating what you read on the internet

Oh well I know how to do math in an infinite dimensional Hilbert space so I can literally think in an infinite amount of dimensions.

She seems to have excellent intelligence but poor spatial reasoning. The latter is pretty standard for most women though.

That's misleading. It wouldn't be that blue if it were just the white women. Women aren't the problem it's just non-whites.

Is this person retarded? It's 10 minutes. 3 pieces requires 2 cuts.

>nonwhites statistically overwhelmingly vote liberal:
>>oh gosh it's 100% of all nonwhites who vote liberal, if you're nonwhite then you're automatically a liberal, muh statistics say so!

>women statistically overwhelmingly vote liberal:
>>o-oh gosh but women dindu nuffin, n-not all women are like that, who cares about statistics, they were probably compiled by jews!
Good cuck.

>probably knows more math than me
Hopefully she knows better English than you, too!!

>I dated so many smart chicks that did so many epic dumb things.

Like dating you in the first place.

LMMAAAO EPIC BURN ROAST AMIRITE GUYS

shut the fuck up, faggot

A female friend of mine is a doctor and she built her own table "from scratch". It was lopsided.This is what women do when they think they're smart simply because they have a good memory.

This is why society is so fucked up, feminism is the girl trying to build a table but fucking up the pocket holes and cutting shit short.

You sound angry ;) How does it feel being dumber than a girl who can't put a drawer in a fridge ? LMAO cuck!!

Prove your intelligence? You can't! Women are inferior in every.single. way.

10 min PER CUT. Who ever answered that test was right and the teacher is a bloody retard.

Men and women's brains work differently and each is better at other things. For example, it is scientifically proven that males are better with spatial organisation.

>using pocket holes
also
>not noticing the issue and re-doing one of the legs.

>both women wound up failing out during third year

That's a failure of the way of the school administration. Here, the first year in engineering is deliberately set up to be the hardest to prepare the students. If you can pass the first year, you won't have any problems with the rest.

Same thing with me, I could build you the one of the most advanced systems in the world but I can't even do my own laundry, ... so basically
/autism
But I'm sorry if you are in engineering and can't put a fridge drawer back, you probably can't invent shit and are probably good at studying and getting ready for tests.
Lol
/don't post here go to fucking /so
/why don't you engineer buroh?

>my girlfriend is one of the most intelligent persons I know
you're lying to yourself
all the most intelligent people you know are males
but for women we use a different metric
"well she's really smart for a woman!"
women are capable of being smart, yes just like a child is capable of being smart, sometimes even doing something that astounds us with their intelligence

but women, in general, are not intelligent I've yet to find something said or made by a single woman that made me think "wow! that woman is REALLY smart! I wish I could be that smart"
almost 100% of the time the ideas and inventions women "come up with" are either taken directly from a man or a man did most of the work inventing something and the woman gets the credit because she's a "female inventor!"

>Here, the first year in engineering is deliberately set up to be the hardest to prepare the students
Same here. If the math doesn't kill you, nothing will.

Hired a mathematics major right out of college for an entry level finance position. Chick could not do real world financial math with multiple variables. If it wasn't topographic algebra or calculus she would look at me with deer in the headlight eyes.

Had to fire her. Nice gal though.

>muh white women!
stupid cucks