What does Sup Forums think of mixed race White nationalists like Tara? (she's part Jewish and part Indian)

What does Sup Forums think of mixed race White nationalists like Tara? (she's part Jewish and part Indian)

Will they be allowed to stay in your ethnostate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4
google.com/#safe=off&q=alt-right jews
youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E
youtube.com/watch?v=g43DhdGrjGA
youtube.com/watch?v=dvwM645GA40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are shills going after her and lauren so hard? geez i wonder

who is this beaner?

>part Jewish and part Indian
1/16 jew and 1/8 indian. Big fucking deal. Even 1/4 jews were allowed to marry germans in Nazi Germany.

>1/16 jew and 1/8 indian

Makes her less European than Octoroons. Will you let Octoroons stay in your ethnostate?

She is 90% white. Her children will be 95% white because she is married to a blonde blue-eyed white man. Stop trying to tear down pro-white figures who have done more for the white race than you will ever do.

>6

Are you the guy that posts DNA info on LAuren as well?

>3/4 white

yes

She's more caucasian than octoroons. Indian heritage is way less damaging than sub-saharan heritage.

Yes. I have no patience for anti-white shills.

Varg would consider her non-white tho.

You havent noticed that new shill tactic of doing this yet?

Dont feed the shills, they get paid to destroy us

She's 86.7% European
Octoroons are 87.5% European

God I fucking can't stand these "LE EVBIN KEKISTAN" e-celebs

STOP

Varg is a cool dude but he is a bit too radical at times
Thing is, if we just ignore the shills and let them spread their disinfo, the newfags who don't know better might start believing the shills. So countering them is necessary

see

Finnish Autism is real

She's more about 14.

le ebin based non-white white nationalist

"heheh check it out im not white but i think whites are cool ughuk"

she have to go back

With a nose like that there's no way she can avoid the rope.

>mixed race White nationalists
There is no such thing as a mixed race white nationalist. In the end, all of them are like, "But you'll let me stay and corrupt your race, right?" No bitch, we won't.

Octoroons are mixed with blacks, which generally have strong black features. If you hadn't seen her 23&me, you'd just assume she is white, maybe with some curious facial features (nose is pretty weird in shape)

>beautiful
>amazing voice
>pro-white, exposes white genocide
>race realist
>tried to address the JQ before being shut down by (((them)))

Daily reminder that anyone shitting on her is a shill. They are more terrified of women in the alt-right than the men because if women are joining it that means it's going mainstream. That is why they attack people like Lauren/Tara/Rage constantly.

>Octaroons

If it ends with an -oon, it's still a coon.

who???

>race mixing is okay because you can eventually turn the lineage white again

Is that how you think? Why don't all Europeans just mix with the non-whites living Europe? The offspring will be as white as Tara in a couple of generations

>ethnostate

There have been 600,000 nonwhites born in the US since Trump got elected.

What progress have white nationalists made since then again?

How am I spreading disinfo? Tara is literally less European than Octoroons

Tara is one of those people who would murder and exterminate people, the only thing holding her back ironically is that she is mixed race.

She is damaged goods, completely fucked by inferiority complex.

Isn't Lauren dating a beaner though?

Never said racemixing is OK. Tara herself doesn't think racemixing is OK. If there was a white ethnostate built on US land most of the people there would have no non-white DNA. Tara's grandchildren would already be practically completely white in such a society. She is not irreversibly contaminated, it's not like she is a half breed. ONE of her great grandparents was Indian and one was half Jewish. The 6 others were fully white. It's a question of degree.

depends on their age and the size of their tits

Her fucking eyes sre amazing.
Is that grey?

She is 88.6% European, that is higher than 87.5. Regardless, Indian blood is way better than African blood.

No.

Indians are more genetically similar to Europeans than niggers.

>She is not irreversibly contaminated, it's not like she is a half breed.

I don't understand your position here, someone in her lineage was a half breed not many generations ago. If you accept Tara as white than you must accept that there will be millions upon millions just like her in the future, all descendants of what was once "half breeds".

youtube.com/watch?v=h0gqn2F_Uu4

>Isn't Lauren dating a beaner though?

*nigger. but no, it's just sex, no dating

50% Jew 50% Indian and 100% reasons to go back to Re666it

Um no 23andme counts Jews as European. Tara is 86.7% European

>norwegian with his shitty opinions

I hope Russia wipes you off the map and takes your oil.

Yet look, it's another Jew alt-righter. Welcome to the club! May I introduce you to the other Jews, Molyneux, Milo, Southern, Wattson, Thernovich, Peinovich and the rest of the gang. In that corner sitting by himself is a huwhite man, Jared Taylor. Don't worry about him, he loves us more than his own people. We have another guy named Spencer, but he's at an important meeting at the CIA.

Ok I guess all shitskins living in Europe and America should do what Tara's Indian grandfather did. If they're lucky their descendants will be white before the race war happens

I don't understand your point. Her grandchildren would be 97.5% white. Is that not white enough for you? Where exactly is the line?

>50% kike
>50% poo
What da fuck? Bitch trying to hide her indian nose behind makeup but it's still visible

Oh look, it's another shill spreading obvious lies.
Kill yourself retard.

>MUH JEWTUBE E-CELEBS
kill yourself faggot
finn white knight in 3.. 2.. 1..

Not an argument

>beautiful

She's not at all. She has a fat, puffy face, fat, puffy lips, and just looks annoying. Must come from the jewish/indian ancestry, which I wasn't aware of until now.

well she needs to hurry up and get jizzed in or she will begin to sound like a hypocrite telling whites they need to have more babies

>unironic cap with (you)s and shitty mspaint
cripes, just go back to T_D and jerk off to youtube whores with your fellow pedes.

Yep and the autistic Finn defends all of them 24/7 on Sup Forums.

My point is that you bring up "She is not irreversibly contaminated, it's not like she is a half breed", but someone in her lineage was, she would not exist if that wasn't the case.

I'm asking you what prevents someone from using this argumentation to justify current racemixing in Europe, they will after all be 90% white after a couple of generations.

Essentially this
You can't base your "racial law" on a frame of time.

>Lies:
You're in denial, faggot.

Southern:
google.com/#safe=off&q=alt-right jews
Molyneux:
youtube.com/watch?v=91YLkT2I66E
Milo:
youtube.com/watch?v=g43DhdGrjGA
Thernovich:
youtube.com/watch?v=dvwM645GA40

Should I keep going? Cognitive dissonance is a bitch. huh?

Tell your boss Mr. Goldstein that the subversion attempts aren't working. Tell him that Sup Forums isn't that fucking retarded.

>10% gypsy
>Americans WILL fuck and breed this
>Americans WILL classify it as WHITE
>these are the people calling east europeans "subhuman nonwhite slavshits"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I don't get how you can use that as an justification for racemixing. There are countless reasons to be against racemixing and that doesn't counter any of them. She needs to live in a white ethnostate to make sure that the Indian DNA goes away. A white ethnostate would obviously be against racemixing.

>Makes her less European than Octoroons
It really doesn't.
Blacks are way more different to us than Indians, especially the ones in the North.

Where does it say that she is indian?
And why does this thread keep coming up??

difficult for me
she's adorable but the nascent jewishness will always bog on me
i'd have to call the bogdanoffs and consult their opinion on whether or not i should try to get involved with a mischling jewfu
i'll just fap to her instead, no risk then

What part of (((Racial Purity))) do you NOT understand?

Do Octoroons need to live in a white ethnostate to make sure that Negroid DNA goes away?

Tara is always welcome

Because you are effectively saying that while racemixing is bad it can be corrected. You accept it for Tara the individual with her 88% white genes, but she is just a part of the genetic lineage, her ancestors weren't.

So if you accept that she and her lineage can do it, why can't someone use her as an example of "correction"?

Essentially you cannot defend Tara without admitting that racemixing is transformative regardless of where you personally draw the line.

Tara can tell her parents to fuck off to India, because she happens to be at a later stage of transformation but is still a part of the genetic lineage?

I don't see a reason for a white ethnostate to turn away an octoroon.

Why should we have the same standards as the nazis?

This thread AGAIN
There are many more threads just like these, just that these ones are very recent. And you will see the word "octaroon" (1/8 African descent) being used by the OP alot, and by his standards they are more European than Tara, who is all-Caucasian. Go figure.

Of course it can be corrected with time, like in Tara's case. That is not an argument for racemixing though. It's still just as bad even if can conceivably be corrected.

That's what my gripe with this is too. The idea of turning a brown person into a white person by having them breed whites whites is abominable. Our blood lines should stay separate or we risk blurring the line between whites and non whites

If he's Jewish and you're using memes of him and his techniques doesn't that mean you're using Jewish subversion techniques?

You're one of them aren't you?

Nice find!

Where we do we draw the line then? Should we try to correct half breeds? Quadroons? Octoroons? I don't think this idea of allowing non whites to breed with whites in order to "purify" their blood line. It's a very slippery slope. Why can't we just have whites breeding with whites?

>She needs to live in a white ethnostate to make sure that the Indian DNA goes away
Africans need to live in a white ethnostate to make sure the African DNA goes away.

>mongorian logic

She needs to stop removing her body hair and wearing makeup. She's very pretty, but she's fallen for the globalist hair removal and cosmetic industry like many other self-proclaimed "traditionalist" e-celebs, and that just won't do.

Caucasian =/= African

>white ethnostate
indian=/= white
jewish=/= white

Both can be bred out, African cannot.
>what is genetic noise

>Tara is part kike

sauce? I thought she was part potato part poo.

She literally gets bullied incessantly by (((Them))).

Your blood can be purified over time, but this requires white majority in your country. Once niggers outbreed your population you will get on the contrary into spiral of blackening.

Why do you ignore the rest of my post. Now answer the actual important question in my post:

So if you accept that she and her lineage can do it, why can't someone use her as an example of "correction"?

ra can tell her parents to fuck off to India, because she happens to be at a later stage of transformation but is still a part of the genetic lineage?

By what metric? If you have a black person have children with a white person and then those children have children with white people then you can eventually get down to a person who is 99.9% white after many generations of doing this. I believe race mixing of any kind of abominable and mixed race people should be treated as pariahs

If I was chancellor of an ethnostate I would take in castizos so yeah I would take Tara in.
Beyond the wall on TRS sold me on castizo futurism, basically if you install white identity onto people that are 70% and above white and treat them like white they will act white and their offspring will be raised with white values assuming they marry fellow whites person within such ethnostate.

Her sister is fit as fuck to be fair, Tara got the ugly genes.

Still do like her though. I remember when she used to be a channel about Vegan recipes lol.

African is completely unrelated to any other ancestry, while Caucasian are all intertwined at some points.

>Sandniggers need to live in a white ethnostate to make sure that the Sandnigger DNA goes away
>Spics need to live in a white ethnostate to make sure that the Spic DNA goes away

>She needs to stop removing her body hair

Body hair on women is degenerate. A well-maintained bush is fine, but that's about it.

I hate to use this platitude but all humans started out in africa. What makes the non white caucasoids worthy of being allowed into the white ethnostate. What do they offer us that we cannot do on our own?

Where is your friend? He's unusually late.

I'd fuck her but she's just cashing in on how popular the right is right now so are all these E celebs. Wake up faggots they're in it for the shekels

I agree with this, but the problem I'm having with this is that all of these white advocates are mixed and it sets a precedent.

I am not saying they are enemies at all, just that it would be best if they either never mentioned their racemixing at all or did not involve themselves publicly as the face of "white nationalism".

It's not enough that you are white enough but you must completely deny your non white ancestry. Tara passes well enough but marked herself as a pariah by acknowledging her non white ancestry.

The "out of Africa" theory has been debunked. Research things before you spout this crap.

The very fact that all humans share ~98% of our dna means that we all have a common ancestor who originated somewhere. But with that said I still want to know what makes the non white caucasoids worthy of being allowed into the white ethnostate. What do they offer us that we cannot do on our own?

Link the video, please.

Shareblue initiative. Divide and conquer. Create instability through inner conflict within the alt-right. Some just don't want women speaking for the movement period.

Do your own research, and not what is being spoonfed by (((professors)))

She's not. She was talking about this shit years ago. All her original vids got shoah;d for talking about race realism.