Guys, I'm sick of this retarded state. I'm getting the fuck out of here...

Guys, I'm sick of this retarded state. I'm getting the fuck out of here, please sell me your state and why I should move there. I'm open to pretty much all options outside of worse places like Jew York, etc.

Let's decide the most freedom-friendly state in the Union so I can live someplace that doesn't suck. If you're looking for factors that might matter to someone like me, I'd prefer someplace friendly to small business, low on taxes, and friendly towards guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/about/principles-of-migration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

seems like an appropriate discussion for /bant/
or you could just go back to FB

Bump

Niggers, jews, Trump, USA USA

Now is it a Sup Forums appropriate discussion?

New Hampshire is pretty good
>cheap housing
>best gun laws in the country
>over 90% white
>no income or sales tax

Go to Wyoming. They have constitutional open carry.
t. Oklahoma.

From what i've seen its beautiful too but full of liberals.

thats mostly the southern part, which is full of liberals from MA who wanted the cheap housing

We like gun rights tho...

>please sell me your state and why I should move there
People like you already bought my state and now it sucks ass. Make the state of Jefferson a reality instead of shitting up the rest of the country.

Sounds pretty good bro, they have medical pot?

Please just kill yourself. The rest of the United States doesn't want to be infected by you.

Hey man, it's not my fault we were invaded by la raza and commies

I'm trying to GTFO of this awful state before it burns to the ground. I'm a white libertarian, you want more people like me in your state.

Yeah, but theyre pretty strict about it

this is a hard message to get across on Sup Forums

I had my eyes on AZ but it looks like it's going blue. Idaho is where I'm likely to end up.

>you want more people like me in your state
>let me tell you why you want rents and house prices to rise further
LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM, LEARN TO SWIM

DO NOT MOVE TO MASS.

ITS FULL OF LIBERALS AND COMMIES

I want to get out as soon as I can.

The Dakotas are under rated.
>favorable demographics
>low cost of living
>favorable demographics
>good economic situation
>favorable demographics

Don't invite them or advertise your favorable living conditions if you don't want to get cucked hard. The most compassionate thing you can do for a "based Californian" is help them secede from California.

Oh believe me, I have no intention of moving into Mass, at all.

So far, my top 5:

1) New Hampshire
2) Montana
3) Wyoming
4) North Dakota
5) Alabama

Dude, the good ones are getting out, mostly. I can't say that there haven't been a few fuck-tards that have helped shit up other states, but what can you do? I just want to go somewhere, find a good job, and maybe start a good business in half a decade or so. I'd be a benefit to whatever state I choose to move to. As far as I'm concerned, California can fall into the ocean.

Is it easy to start a business in the Dakotas? It's insanely hard to start one here and even if you can get it off the ground, a lot go under due to high taxes and regulation.

You're not welcome in Colorado

That's fine by me, your hipster state isn't worthy of me anyway.

>please sell me your state and why I should move there.

You're implying people want cali transplants. How about sell yourself, why should my state want YOU?

>most freedom-friendly state in the Union
Arizona, Alaska and New Hampshire but fuck off, we're all full. Change the stupid laws in your stupid state instead of fucking up others.

Jefferson.
All the best parts of California without the worst parts. Best of all: We actually have water.

>AZ but it looks like it's going blue
Never gonna happen. Ever.

>LIVE FREE OR DIE
Fukken based

You better not be lying to me, trips.

If you killed yourself you wouldn't be in California anymore, faggot. Do it.

Oregon is starting to adopt the anti-gun stance of Commiefornia.
I see it as a side-step.

I live in Illinois, can't really sell it

What part of "From My Cold Dead Hands" do you not get?
You know what? Fuck off. You aren't welcome here anymore.
[spoilers]Also cops don't give a fuck if you have shit you aren't supposed to if you aren't also doing other shit you aren't supposed to[/spoiler]

ARIZONA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT

NorthwestFront.org

Dont come to NY

Its aweful

I've been thinking Nevada. Gambling and hookers and high-tech jobs. Why AZ over NV?

Currently visiting in Utah, pretty sweet overall. Would recommend, especially the areas around Salt Lake.

>Colorado is great if you like the outdoors.
>lots of Mexicans here but they usually stay in the cities near the NM border.
>good mix of cuisines.
>Gun laws here are good-tier.
>Plenty of hunting and fishing.
>Economy is pretty good so it won't be a huge step down from Commiefornia, not like moving to Nebraska or Montana or anything.
>Plenty of college qts
>Best hiking/skiing
>crazy weather, every day is a different season
>best beer in the entire country
>weed is legal if you're into that

Gun laws are designed so that young people are prevented from gaining access to what you old people already have.
It has nothing to do with taking away what you personally have already collected.
It has everything to do with preventing young people from defending themselves.
Leftists view this as a war of attrition.
Hence the ammunition registry.
Think like them, guy.
This ain't about what I think - it's about what THEY think.

California Chicano here
I have family in Tennessee, and they told me the state is thriving, and there are job openings everywhere, and in every sector. Would I be welcome there?

>colorado
>best beer

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA YOU SISSY FAGGOTS COULDN'T MAKE A GOOD BEER IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT! EVERYTHING YOU LEARNED ABOUT BEER YOU LEARNED FROM CALIFORNIANS! THE IPA WAS PERFECTED IN CALIFORNIA! YOU SHITBAGS ARE NOTHING BUT A COLONIAL OUTPOST!

And your mountains aren't shit compared to the Sierra Nevadas.

Buy in bulk over the mountains. Really not that hard.

northwestfront.org/about/principles-of-migration/