Austria to send troops and armoured vehicles to border with Italy to block migrants

Why are Austrians so racist?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/04/austria-send-troops-armoured-vehicles-border-italy-block-migrants/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wire_of_Death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kekec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good

AUSTRIA NO!

fuck off dirty polack

good thing merkel is building an army of peace

they will roll over austrias "army" within a single day

fucking deplorables

Go Schluchtenscheißer!

Can't they just learn how to handle this kind of stuff from Hungarians, though? Austrians should make their little V3, like Austria + Croatia + Slovenia

i agree

We are not really racist but elections are coming up soon so the more centrist parties are pushing to the right because they are not complete idiots.

AUSTRIA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Do you still have elections there?

You're one of the richest countries in Europe and you have the politics of a central African country. Assassinations, rigged votes, sanctions applied by the EU for electing the 'wrong' party, repeat elections.

>making a union with Croats
Good one

Nah, the three seas initiative but without Austria

elaborate, please. I know that an union with Croatia and Serbia would ultimately fail, but why with Croatia alone?

They are backstabing cunts.

Build a wall.

Kekec-nigger is butthurt.

Holy shit!

I just realized the most effective wall built was the iron curtain! It was built by the communists to keep their fleeting human capital.

Sure, I mean they can send a whole division, but the thing is - if the refugees start piling up and running over, what are they going to do - shoot them?

It's all for show, without a literal wall that cannot be bypassed easily, no real alternatives, if they shoot an illegal migrant or even beat him up, the global press and left would shun them to oblivion, not to mention that's what they have been doing up until now and surely for years to come

good, an happenig will come soon

>when you are so hellbent on showing everyone that you're a nazi you cuck yourself to death

If you're not willing to use force then enjoy getting BLACKED.

BASED Austria

Nobody want niggers, Italy will drown in negros and my people will finally go full civil war

just put up wire fences and barriers, those people aren't going to riot to get in they're exhausted as fuck.

This smug sunofabitch will probably be our next chancellor and form a coalition with the right wing FPÖ. He already took several of their policies (2 years too late)

He also stated his strong intent to close the mediterranian off for migrants.

AUSTRIA DEFINITLEY YESSS!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wire_of_Death
nah this is the wall you need

YES PLEASE

>its only a matter of time before every European country deploys his military to protect his own borders from neighboring aliens
god speed Schluchtenscheißer
see you in the trench

It's just the leftist gouverment acting tough during the elections.
Let's hope FPÖ wins it this time.

Italians, how can you be so cucked that even Austria shits on you? You're an embarrassment to your national heroes...

They would have won before Kurz took over the ÖVP. He took many of their old plans, but is also appealing to moderates.
The ÖVP will win.
Luckily, they will almost certainly form a coalition with the FPÖ, not the SPÖ again.
Will help to keep Kurz on point concerning the Immigration issue.

What I really hope is that the Greens don´t get 4% because they splintered. That would be great.

>He also stated his strong intent to close the mediterranian off for migrants.
How is going to reach the Med? Jumping over South Tyrol?

not enough

Summer fags please lurk

Too late, Austria has a higher proportion of Muslims than Sweden.

Do you also have the word kekec in Croatian?

He was involved in closing the balcan route.
Look it up.

No. Is it a word in hungarian?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kekec

Then it must be something different. Here kekec means someone who isn't pleased by anything at all.

this unfortunately