ICBM CONFIRMED HAPPENING!

HAPPENING!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/04/north-korea-claims-to-have-test-launched-its-first-icbm.html
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/5181/text
youtu.be/BtmpaM0PqyI
cnn.com/2017/05/03/politics/air-force-test-icbm/index.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-test-missile-launched-vandenberg-california-20170426-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ow6EkEywahs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so? So the next stage of denial will be sayin "no warhead, no threat".

You see, you can't prove that the warhead was on the top of that rocket even if it was there and Westerners always intrested in denying the success of North Korea. So everyone will be on this "stage of no-warhead" for another year.

>No sauce

foxnews.com/world/2017/07/04/north-korea-claims-to-have-test-launched-its-first-icbm.html

>foxnews
that even worse than orangutan tweets

yea, CNN is much better at covering quality, honest news with no bias

>CNN
>foxnews
what else you got? infowars? zerohedge?

all media in usa is vomit inducing material

War with North Korea by the end of August. Buy Gold and Silver now.

Both are biased to be fair, and CNN is less biased then MSNBC(Surprised Sup Forumsacks don't know this)

Biased news is bad news, whether it's left or right.

Why doesn't he just stop with the missiles and live a comfy life as a dictator?

thats not even the argument, you stupid fucking dumb fuck.

of COURSE there was no warhead, why would there be? it was a test flight.

the question is how far COULD they send a warhead, and would they do so preemptively?

jesus christ. do you drink benzine with your vodka?

All those ICBMs during the military parade were most likely fakes then.

It's like sourcing from a drunken tramp shouting in the street.

You need to archive this so we don't give any ad money to murdoch

not sure know if bait or just stupid. The great hurdle is to make nucklear device so small you can fit it on the rocket. North Korea supposedly can't do it right now and thats the point. Why would anyone care about the rocket that can reach US but can only deliver conventional explosives with it, because the nuclear devices are too big to fit on the rocket?

Muh nukes, lel they just remembered about north korea when they learned they have 7trillion dollars worth of resources. Of course the fatty wants to protect his land,

North Korea is a proxy puppet for Israel.Crazy Kim does the Khazarian Zionist Rothchild banker Mafia bidding. Until they are taken out the world teeters and will fall under their Satanic pedo evil.

Whats your twitter handle so we can compare?

What's your twitter handle so we can compare?

North Korea only tested its first ICBM, they didn't say they will attack US. Calm down. It is DEFCON 4 for now.

>counties wait until they're attacked to respond to threats.

Calm the fuck down. They launched an empty ICBM. The missile would weight more if it had a dud warhead. Still out of range.

where were you 12 hours ago

Why doesn't Trump remove that fat piece of shit? Kim Jong Un being hanged would be a boon for the entire world.

>Everything that's isn't from me or doesn't confirm my own bias is false!

>Still out of range.
That would be funny to live in Alaska and hear that. To realise that you are irrelevant to the threat calculus.

There is next to no information about North Korea's nuclear program getting leaked to the outside world. It is next to impossible to know if they actually do or do not have a nuke small enough to fit on a missile.

>Trump attacking North Korea
>Russia and China got mad and crazy so they launch missiles to the US
>US attack both countries
>Britain and France attack Russia
>Israel gets involved for some reason
>Pakistan and India nuke each other because other countries were doing it

In summary, Trump could start WWIII if he attacks Kim-Jong Un.

It would be glorious

>implying any news in the EU is better
>not realizing that European News are much much worse
You fell for the digital/printed media Jew.

Mouth to mouth is the final redpill.

Based Norks just embarrassed Drumpf and the US
Chinese and Russian ruled Asia soon

Not that. Its rather that Seoul is in the range of 1000 artillery and rocket systems of North Korea and can be turned to ruins in hours. 10 millions of South Koreans can die.

Did your mommy spoon fed you with feces?

im so scared,with drumpf as president this shit with NK can go south at any moment

I honestly don't know if North Korea is worth starting WW3 over. There is no great loss to China or Russia, and if anything they might just help to make sure they get control over the land.

we didn't do shit when india, pakistan, or china got them. we won't do anything now.

>tfw sheeple just will not wake up

thank god they gave him fake nuclear codes to play with

Did you (((see))) this somewhere, kike?

i appreciate his telling the UN to go fuck itself. i hate those faggots.

its not happening. just more saber rattling, same as always

t. cigan

>Russia and China got mad and crazy so they launch missiles to the US
>user really thinks Russia or China would start a war over a fourth world country which only purpose is literally shitposting

And once more that pussy Trump will do jack shit. What a useless fat ass

>Implying Israel wasn't involved since the beginning and isn't the sole cause of the world war shitstorm.

like obongo did anything about NK

don't worry the greys won't allow nuclear missiles to be launched, they shot down several during the cold war

Yeah but the evil communist dictator is among them.

Russians said it wasn't an ICBM

>they shot down several during the cold war
I truly believe in ayys, but you have to provide a source for such a claim m8

Then you should assume they are capable already. too bad burger's economy isn't strong enough to wrestle china into isolating the nork completely

It's time for fireworks boys.

>arguing about credibility of sources
All US news sources (and possibly non-US news sources) are inherently non-credible because of congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/5181/text because said bill makes no attempt to define Russian propaganda and contains zero oversight for the "Center for Information Analysis and Response."

Russia is propping up North Korea so that way Trump has an out when the IC/invesigation catch up with him, this is Putin's endgame. Force him tom fight the Norks and cause widespread chaos in America as the investigation concludes. Also it lets China and Russia push back in the region and claim the minerals.

So close to 1776

They didnt have an ICBM then. Once more the Mandarin chief will issue a strongly worded memo then do nothing as NK continues to develop nukes.Trump is a fat windbag

Who gives a shit? We do that daily and we are the only country on earth to ever be stupid enough to use a nuclear bomb on in an act of war.

Why is my country to stupid to comprehend what hypocrisy is and that the boomerang of foreign policy is very real and routinely comes back to haunt us?

They didn't shoot any down. They messed with some dummy warheads mid-flight. They mostly concerned themselves with deactivating them in their silos. There is at least one instance of them activation the launch sequence for an entire battery? of missiles. The launch crews couldn't stop it, but the countdown deactivated on it's own, which lead to the installation of a "launch sequence disruptor" swith being installed on our missiles. What do you call a group of missile silos? I think it's "flight", but I'm gonna go with "battery"

Did the president lie to me?

Because they can hit us you moron and as a rogue state God knows what they will do with them. We either do it noq or we do ot when they can hit california

We havn't tested an ICBM or nuclear weapon in decades. And we're not threatening to nuke every nation in the Pacific rim.

youtu.be/BtmpaM0PqyI

It's all retired USAF officers
The same thing was happening in Russia at the time, and a lot of activity occurred in Ukraine

Search for 2010 disclosure conference for more references and edited video. The one I linked is over an hour long

Honestly we should do a surprise decapitation strike on the Norks, they've taken it too far, and doing so might prevent Iran war later, because when Iran see's how violently and quickly we destroy north korea when they go to far, they'll change course.

no. he always tell the truth. even when he lie.

why are we letting them continue this sharade

Its not nuclear yet

>self hating american
Yes user, I'm sure that Kim Jong Un is a completely stable person who wouldn't nuke a country because someone hurt his fee fees.

>to ever be stupid enough to use a nuclear bomb on in an act of war.
I really hope you aren't complaining about the nuclear bombings of WW2, because if you are frankly you are part of the cancer that is undermining your own country.

Wut?

cnn.com/2017/05/03/politics/air-force-test-icbm/index.html

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-test-missile-launched-vandenberg-california-20170426-story.html

President Trump has never told a lie in his life.

They undoubtably put weights in the missile to account for the warhead being missing.

The point is that NK is probably only 5-10 years away from being able to launch an icbm able to hit a mainland state other than alaska.

Crunch time is imminent.

Wasn't Murdoch kicked out?

youtube.com/watch?v=ow6EkEywahs

China doesn't care about NK. I also doubt Russia does.

Wow I bet you're really showing him huh

In the US since the airforce runs them, it falls under wings and squadrons

In comparison to our arsenal, the one warhead argument is moot.

go hug a tree. we bombed them to save sending in white people. we only did it twice because the stubborn gooks didn't surrender.

mfw california turned into radioactive glass