If Hitler killed 1000 Jews per day

every day, it would have taken them over 16 years to kill 6,000,000 jews.

The entire population of the Dallas, Fort Worth and Denton metroplex is 7 million.

One of the largest populations of the U.S. would literally have to disappear.

Let that sink in. It is simply, logistically, impossible.

The holocaust did not happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=1DESqMz2k1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is not logistically impossible.

Yes it is dipshit. You are a fucking retard.

Well cremating them all is logistically impossible. There would be mass graves everywhere if 6million did die. But there aren't. lol.

>what is german engineering
with our knowledge today we could do the double or event tripple amount

Yeah, I've wondered about that as well.
Remember when people said that it's logistically impossible to deport illegals? If that's the case then how did Hitler fucking relocate 6 million people in the 30s and 40s?

It never happened.
Fact.

Not an argument

it was 20 million.
you fucking antisemitic asshole.

Illiterate niggers killed 1 million in 2 months with machetes. I don't think it would be hard for the herrenvolk to kill 6 million in 5 years

How did hitler flanked the french and won? By studying how to kill jews
How did hitler planned the blitzkrieg? because he was planning on killing jews
How did hitler brought inovations such as the V2 and the tiger tank? Cos jews
Why and how he managed to advance so much? Jews
Why did he advanced almost all his troops to russia? Jews

They didnt attemp to burn all the bodies dipshit. Killing them is the easy part.

>already moving the goalposts

So after all it was logistically impossible to kill 6 millions, or was it logistically impossible to burn 6 million? Why cant stormtards ever present a coherent argument? Why do they always revision their claims like sneaky weasels? Why do every jewish stereotype fits stormtards perfectly?

What about the deaths from disease, famine and fatigue due to the living conditions of ghettos and camps. And the number of 1000 a day is nothing when you consider the size of Germany, Poland and Austria where all that shit happened. Or you know the jews are deceiving you for sheckels whatever

They didnt kill 6 million in Rwanda you fucking retard. That's a false comparison

It's not like we miles you. You have all the freedom to be kangs and go to space but you don't because your engineering is overrated and your cars break down and are poorly made.

*nuked. I have no idea where "miles" came from.

> your cars break down
the economic system demands that we build in these flaws. don't hate the player, hate the game.

Further more killing is half the logistical part of the process. Burning 6,000,000 bodies to pure ash is laughable dude.

Do you realize how much fuel and heat it would take to fire a room filled with 1000 dead bodies every day for 16 years?

You have shit for brains dawg. Do yourself a favor and get killed by a nigger

he made the argument in the op retard try responding to that

OY VEY DELET THIS

>living till 101
>through the horrers of concentration camps
unlikely

How about he posts some proof for his claims?

That number isn't the jewish number. It's the total number including political prisoners, gays, retards, gypsies and communists.

No, 11 million is the total number

No the official number is around 6 million jews + some dumb goyim who were allegaddly gassed and turned into lampshades or something

> t. holocaust denier
> including political prisoners, gays, retards, gypsies and communists
and war victims it's 50 million

>logistically impossible to deport illegals?
very possible, and the money you save in the long term makes up for transportation costs

2 months --------------------> 1 million
4 years --------------------> x

x= 4 years * 1 million / 2 months

Make the math.

And let's not forget, the 1 million in 2 months were lowly illiterate negroes with rusty machetes. I'm pretty sure the master race could do much better

Look up khmer rouge

oy vey. stop oppressing the 6 million who died. I can't believe you'd disrespect the 12 million. You know 24 million jews died in the holocaust right?

>500,000–1,000,000 Rwandans were killed during the 100-day period
>Germany high orderners and organization
> nu/pol: urr they cant kill 6,000,000 jew its impoziible!

I like your BMWs though. If you see what's his name, Beemermensch, in Deutschburg or wherever, tell him guten tag und nicht stoppen der Auto machen

Do you realize how completely fucking retarded that argument is?

For one, the number of deaths could have been far more than 1000 perd, and it could have been to exhaustion, disease, starvation, etc.

Hitler's nation was the most advanced nation in the world at the time. You're telling me they can't exterminate tens of thousands of people per day?

Are you telling me that millions of people didn't die in famines because X amount of people supposedly died per day? Are you telling me the soviets didn't kill millions in Gulags?

If you're going to argue against the holocaust, at least do it right. Fucking retard.

Oh and yeah, 3 nukes can make 20 million people disappear in less than an hour. It's not that hard to do this shit. We're flesh and bones.

You are correct

>Do you realize how much fuel and heat it would take to fire a room filled with 1000 dead bodies every day for 16 years?
do you realize that they burned them in big piles on the open creating massive clouds of ashes after realicing that their massive graves would be imposible to hide from a hungry burger?

Med queers teaming up to push other bs stats.

Killing even 10000 per day is easy. The problem is what to do with the dead biomass that results. There is no adequate explanation for how that could have been done so as to leave no trace.

Funfact: the killed were put in lake victoria, feeding the high-priced brass in the lake.

#1 restaurants all over the world imported the fish: big aeroplane exports fish and imports weapons. There's a docu "darwin's nightmare".

The killing could be EASILY confirmed. Get your fucking arguments straight before spewing bullshit. You make yourself look retarded.

If you're going to argue about the burning, that's one thing, but trying to say that Germany under Hitler couldn't murder 11 million people if they wanted to is ridiculous. Also note that no one claims that all of those people were killed in gas chambers either. Other claims are the horrible conditions and brutality that led to death from disease, starvation, exhaustion, etc. That's another thing you need to take into consideration while trying to argue the numbers.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=1DESqMz2k1g

muh 6 million

I am not allowed to comment on that.

>disposing the bodies
fuck it I'm spoiling it
>cannibalism

For those who believe in the holocaust, riddle me this: why did all camps, not just "death" camps, have large amounts of zyklon b? The canisters of zyklon are often pointed to as proof that there were gassings at death camps, yet there were canisters at every camp liberated. Why would there be used zyklon canisters at camps that never gassed people?

>16 years
Try 3, extermination camps were build starting 1942 according to official history™

this

After looking trough some holocaust denial pages on Wikipedia, I came to the conclusion that all ''evidence'' is basically
>well they really didn't like the jews and they wanted to remove them!
Because they have nothing on paper.

Good to see the shills out in full force for this one. Pretending as if it would be "no big deal" to murder 6 million Jews without entire camps not knowing somehow. Also ignoring how they burned over 6 million bodies since every mass grave that has been investigated has yet to have turned up a single body.

But we know it happened, because the US found a few pair of shoes -_-

1945 doesn´t realy count either since germany was defeated in early may 1945 and didn´t controll much of its original territory at that point.
So 2 years would be the actual timeframe.

obviously to kill pests that cause disease. the Jews were used as forced labor. you don't want your workers dying from disease now do you?

Shit for brains. They never even tried to kill 6,000,000 jews

However the ones that did die completely deserved it. They fucked Deutcheland and Deutcheland fucked back

Because it's an agent to kill bugs. You might use it to clean up buildings from bugs or kill humans with it.
Dual-use. Ya know?

Muh Holocaust is not real. Poland alone before war had 3 million jews, today it has them in thousands. Whole of Europe was full of jews now there are none

That's an easy answer for anyone you're trying to argue against. Here it is: The canisters of zyklon were put there as a measure to improvise and gas the prisoners if Hitler called for it. The gas was already there, so all they had to do was build the chambers to shove the people in. Hitler could have been, and most likely was planning to exterminate ALL of the prisoners he had, that's why the canisters were there.

Now... Find a different argument, maybe argue that the "chambers" or "showers" weren't fit to gas people. Even so, what's the end goal of this argument? Hitler's regime was still brutal to their prisoners. They made them sleep on wooden barracks in the fucking cold and treated them like animals despite them not even being criminals at all.

most Jews immigrated to the U.S and Israel post WWII.

they go were the shekels are user.

Look I'm sick and tired of all these "did the holocaust happen" threads. The reality is we do not have the evidence to reach a conclusion. What we should do is round up about 60 000 jews and see how long it takes to get rid of them using the technology that the third reich possessed. Afterwards we can just calculate weather or not it was possible.

>One of the largest populations of the U.S. would literally have to disappear.
hold on a sec, jews are only 3% of the population in the US.

well i would like to point out that everyone in germany was struggling to feed themselves at the time, so it wasn't just the jews. with the trade restrictions on germany starvation was very tough to avoid for the average person, honestly if anything the most logical standpoint is starvation and typhus plus poor living conditions are what led to most of the deaths far more than the war crimes.

Indeed. When the US cracked the German communication codes, it presented a problem for the future. Mostly because there would have been numerous pages of evidence showing German death camps soldiers communicating / giving orders on when and how to kill the inmates. Except this was never found once. Not only that, but Germans were under strict rules to treat and feed inmates well.

Shills try to avoid and say "well they knew they might be spied on so they covered it up" which is bullshit. Because Germans didn't know their code had been cracked until around the end of the war. Long after a few million would have been murdered.

>Hitler's regime was still brutal to their prisoners
With the Auschwitz brothel and soccer team? And who the fuck cares if they were brutal with their prisoners-- everyone was. The Soviets tortured Germans, The Japanese used Chinese POWs as test subjects, The US vaporized thousands of civilians. War is shitty; I don't see why Hitler is seen as shittier than the rest.

Oy vey, da blood geysers from 1000 a day!

I agree we'd learn a question we've been dying to know and kill some kikes at the same time!

It was used for delousing clothing. But it was found in approximately equal quantities at "death" camps and regular camps (of comparable population sizes). One would presume the mass quantities required to gas humans would result in more canisters being found at death camps.

I don't know if this is a shill trying to be smart, or a troll, or a genuine retard. Seeing Deus Vult, I am inclined to believe you are a retard.

Lmfao, I love this image

Just visit Auschwitz in deepest winter and you might imagine how easy it was to die there: malnutrition, gas chambers, inhuman housing, slave-workers,...

>not believing in futuristic space age crematorium and oven technology
ayyy lmao

This I can see. Famines have caused millions of deaths in the years leading up to the war, so this is very probable. And an argument to add is that the mass graves and crematoriums were a measure to get rid of the bodies. They couldn't just let them rot.

However, an arguement against it would be: It seems as though Germany had enough food for it's own people, howcome they didn't feed these "prisoners"?

One could argue that the allied forces were bombing supply lines to the camps, thus cutting off food.

Still, the conditions in these camps were terrible and the guards weren't nice to their prisoners at all.

lol

lel

Well near my home town there is like 5 or 6 mass graves from holocoust alone, but those was not only jews (well like 80 of them and 20 commies) ant is like than all over Lithuania

kek

No, because "Zyklon B" is 22 times more harmfull to humans than to insects.

>it's hate facts!!!

>why did all camps, not just "death" camps, have large amounts of zyklon b?
Before being used in auschwitz in the gas chambers, Zyklon b was widely used in the delousing chambers

No, the vast majority of us jews emigrated from Imperial Russia before WW1

>the largest war in the history is being waged
>let's devote our resources intercepting and decoding civilian message

Thank god it wasn't you people in charge of the allies war effort

>translation of goebbels diary
post the german text

we'll never know for sure, any of the evidence has been tarnished by propagandists and zionists. we will never get down to the truth of what really happened and people will still be speculating hundreds of years to come.

>One could argue that the allied forces were bombing supply lines to the camps, thus cutting off food.
Then the camp guards would be starving too. Or the german populace around would be starving too.

But that is not what happened. German populace was remarkably well fed, taking in account the circumstances

Now debunk this pls. And also lurk more.

ravioli ravioli show me the bodiolies

>It is simply, logistically, impossible.
sounds like a job for a German

kek, and Sup Forums says niggers are stupid

History always repeats itself.
Throughout history we were always punished not by the goyim but by god.

This.
Sorry that it's going to go down like this Marsian. Maybe in time you'll learn to love difference and not crave the destruction of all.

>Skype shill

>the jewish victim complex
I shed a honest tear for you

so u been sayin that WW2 would not have been possible either because like 80 million people died in just 5 years?

I mean that's like 45 THOUSAND per day.

The entire population of the Dallas, Fort Worth and Denton metroplex is 7 million.

One of the largest populations of the U.S. would literally have to disappear several times over.

Let that sink in. It is simply, logistically, impossible.

WW2 did not happen.

>stormweenies are actually this retarded
kill yourselves you dumb stupid retards

your pie chart is shit

The best thing jews ever invented was the holocaust.

If its 20 million killed that would leave the jewish population to -5 million after ww2

75 million people died in the war. This is a shit argument.

>Let's pretend Hitler started killing jews starting at 1919 (when Hitler joined DAP) and immediately started gassing jews. Even before becoming ruler.
>26 years
>6 million jews
>this means from day one he killed 230,769 a year.

Is this possible?

PS got the 26 years since he died in 1945.

1945-1919=26

There were 4 gas chambers at Auschwitz that held over 2000 people each. They ran from th estart of '42 until the end of '44

>If Hitler killed 1000 Jews per day

Around 25 million soldiers died which means 114942 per day. 1000 a day doesn't seem unreasonable at all.

These are just
>your holocaust denying documents are fake!
>m-mine are real though!!!
Who the fuck am I supposed to trust?

I'm just gonna dump a few.

That would mean that all 4 gas chambers would need to go off 750 times in 2 years.