WOW, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED THIS WAS THE PATH TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE!

All you have to do is join a terrorist organization, and kill a Marine. Wound a bunch of his buddies. Get thrown in Guantanamo for a little while, less then 10 years later catch an apology, and get a 10 million dollar cheque!

And here I was working like a slave for the past 20+ years with next to nothing to show for it. FML! I'm going to go drink a bottle of Windex now...

archive.is/ZA0iz

Other urls found in this thread:

ctvnews.ca/canada/after-military-service-some-canadian-veterans-grapple-with-homelessness-1.3155751
archive.is/ZA0iz
archive.is/4qDqf
youtube.com/watch?v=iTFZXlqIxpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Julian is agaisnt violence but defens himself to last.

BASED

I should be furious about this, but I just dont care anymore. burn it all, burn it all to the ground.

Nah mate, you got it all wrong. Justin Trudeau is going to legalise weed, fampai. See? He's got your best interests at heart really.

ctvnews.ca/canada/after-military-service-some-canadian-veterans-grapple-with-homelessness-1.3155751

>Give your life, your soul, your mind, your body, and your everything for your country
>End up homeless and utterly ostracised from society

>Violently oppose everything that the state stands for, committing murder in the name of a barbaric cult
>The worst kind of subhuman traitor
>Get showered in cash and praise

There aren't really any words to describe how fucked up this is.

I am beginning to truly believe the Left support Islamic terror. Everything they do makes it easier for those who want to destroy our country to do so.

If there is no greater sign that we need fascism this is fucking it.

Trudeau is going to fucking hang.

It's sick, just fucking gross.

Perfectly okay. Minors shouldn't be tried in military court and then tortured at Guantanamo

He's not getting the $10M. Read the articles.

yeah no shit, he's getting 10.5 million dollars.

i'm fucking livid about this and i don't know what to do.

julian2.gif, can I see your julian1.gif please?

Cruise missile strike on Trudeau when?

I don't know either Leafbro, I don't know either...

>archive.is/ZA0iz
>The Canadian government will apologize and give millions to former Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, prisoner Omar Khadr, according to multiple reports.

Ok w/e hes still getting millions of dollars from the canadian government for being a terrorist you faggot

It's a .jpg, but sure.

Terrorists lose all rights.
The faggot deserved to die.

>All combatants are always 18-39 year old men
>All combatants always wear clearly identifiable uniforms of any enemy organization
>All combatants always adhere to the rules of warfare outlined under Hague convention and the Geneva convention
>No combatant will ever fall outside of these rule
>Anyone who does not meet any of these criteria is not a combatant, their bullets fired or bombs detonated do not count.

Grow the fuck up.

Any soldier invading a foreign country is a CRIMINAL, throwing grenades at CRIMINAL soldiers who invaded YOUR COUNTRY is every able bodied mans DUTY. Anyone who abuses prisoners of war like our governments soldiers do at GITMO is also a degenerate criminal who deserves a NOOSE. The U.S. heroin epidemic was caused by the cowards in the U.S. Marines who follow illegal orders like a pack of retarded slaves. The best part about the U.S. military is the SUICIDE RATE

Lets put this into context behind closed doors, out of the public eye.

> We're going to apologise & compensate Omar Khadr
> Are you sure? Won't the leaf public have anything to say?
> What do they know?
> I mean the US Medics family, his friends, his service men, the US public?
> Omar Khadr was in Guantanamo Bay, this is inexcusable, we're going to give him 10mill
> But he was in the Taliban, killed a US service member with a grenade, they laugh at the geneva convention
> Be quiet, it is final BTFO

You realize it wasn't HIS COUNTRY.

He was CANADIAN.

BORN AND RAISED.

He went there to participate in WAR.

>20 years in gitmo but at the end of it you get $1 mil and white liberal women literally fall over themselves to suck your smegma-stained dick
Would you take the deal, can/pol/?

>The claim cannot be enforced in Canada without legal action here and at the time of the settlement, Morris and Speer’s lawyer, Laura Tanner, said it was “really more of a statement case, I think, than a desire to collect this.”

archive.is/4qDqf

Misread the article, he has a $134M judgement against him in the US which he isn't going to pay.

Sure, I've had much worse torture than what they do at gitmo.

They don't even use batteries or claw hammers there.

Julian3?

So do the families of killed soldiers get big payouts ?

Or is that just something we give to turncoat arabs.

youtube.com/watch?v=iTFZXlqIxpg

Only because you keep bumping the thread Britbro. Cheers

Remember, it was the US via the CIA that created the Taliban in the first place to fight the Soviets. Then the Taliban was cracking down on heroin production, so the US invaded and removed them. The CIA literally anally rapes prisoners with "feeding tubes" at GITMO to get false confessions out of them to keep the "war or terror" narrative going. Tell me how Omar doesnt have the moral high ground throwing grenades at US soldiers given the context. If a Canadian were in the US and a group of Islamists invaded, would it not be acceptable for the Canadian to throw a grenade at the invaders?

>Tell me how Omar doesnt have the moral high ground throwing grenades at US soldiers given the context.

So why aren't you doing it too?

You have no less reason to than he does.

Who's fucking side are you on?