Japan is opening up to workers from India and Vietnam

Only India's vast educated youth can plug the skills shortage of 600,000 IT workers in Japan.

Japan’s ‘green card’ welcome for Indian IT professionals, amid US H1B visa reforms
Japan is introducing a new law to accord permanent residency status to skilled professionals in 1-2 years, even as Donald Trump moves to tighten US visa policy
livemint.com/Industry/FsChFlmLAYTQ0SV54UT1eL/Japans-green-card-welcome-for-Indian-IT-professionals-am.html

Japan Opens Up to Foreign Workers (Just Don't Call it Immigration)
-Number of foreign workers nearly doubles over eight years
-Government looks to admit more without path to immigration
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-25/a-wary-japan-quietly-opens-its-back-door-for-foreign-workers

Foreign IT workers seen as solution to industry shortage
The Japan Times-Jun 29, 2017
Japanese companies accepting IIT students as interns and Indian students taking part in the program were invited to discuss their thoughts.
japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/06/30/national/foreign-workers-seen-solution-industry-shortage/

Japan is already partnering with the Indian Institutes of Technology for recruitment in India.
piits.jp/
webstaff.jp/corporate/service/piits.shtml
I Am An Indian In Japan !!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=x1_jpPncFFI

Other urls found in this thread:

newshub.co.nz/home/world/2017/06/japan-s-birth-rate-lowest-in-120-years.html
livemint.com/Industry/FsChFlmLAYTQ0SV54UT1eL/Japans-green-card-welcome-for-Indian-IT-professionals-am.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mRQK6bBdeKk
youtube.com/watch?v=5wjGc1zGWBc
japanfestivalcanada.com/,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pajeet will be joining his fellow gaijins in deflowering the japanese

this is for sook-ching

Why India tho?

The poo's fear the samurai

Should have sticked to viets and other neo mongoloids. Easier to blend into.

> commies and human poo
Literally the worst possible choice

Good. Every pajeet that migrates to Slantistan is one less pajeet we have to deal with here.

where is "here"?

> Old Buddhist links.
> Large pool of IT & other technically educated people.
> Significantly lower wages in India. So Japan is very attractive to Indian talent.
> Strategic alliance growing between India and china with an eye at expansionist China.
> Non hostile population. Unlike Muslims, Africans & Chinese.

Just to list a few.

Can the pajeets survive the cultural shock?

*Strategic alliance growing between India and Japan with an eye at expansionist China

japan her i come
>h-hayai

Japs are scared that a Latino USA will no longer be able to keep China at bay in Asia

Haha that fucker in the left with gray and black shirt looks like indian youtuber "carryminnati"
This carryminati guy is the Indian version of leafyishere

Oh and about the post
Idgf as usual
Btw do Indians need to learn Japanese or some shit like that to get hired/invited there?

All politicians that pull this shit need to start dying.
They could just as easily add benefits to natural citizens to have more babies to fix the problem they claim is so important.
Any politicians that says immigration is needed is a traitor.

I wish Pakistan would enact the Final Poolution on those fucking call center monkeys.

Jap women arent new to scat stuff.

Goodbye Japan, thanks for all the hentai

stopped reading after "indias vast educated youth, POO

They sell more Adult diapers in Japan than baby diapers.

Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's government has set a goal of raising the birth rate but with no sign of success.

The number of births per thousand people dipped to a record-low 7.8 in 2016 from 8.0 the previous year, the health ministry data showed. The population shrank by 330,786 last year, the data also showed.

Last year, 976,979 babies were born - the lowest since 1899, when the government began keeping records, and a third of the peak in the baby-boom year of 1949.

Japan's birth-rate lowest in 120 years
newshub.co.nz/home/world/2017/06/japan-s-birth-rate-lowest-in-120-years.html

DON'T DO ME LIKE THIS, ABE!
DON'T DO ME LIKE THIS!

They are only recruiting from IITs, the elite indian technical institutes. They arent allowing a massive brown uneducated horde in, like the west. Also they are not giving citizenship out like cotton candy either.

indians are everywhere stop it

>livemint.com/Industry/FsChFlmLAYTQ0SV54UT1eL/Japans-green-card-welcome-for-Indian-IT-professionals-am.html

how fucking retarded is japan? You can get way better us workers from the us instead of getting people from india we have way better computer coders and scientists more then india meanwhile in india they are teaching them fucking java and other shit techniques just to fuck things up.

Even the Japanese choose the best immigrants possible. :^)

You are just jealous that the Indian men are going to have a shot at the Japanese/Asian qts and you are going to miss out.

They are not United Kaliphate of West Pakstan to choose brown uneducated horde.

Mexicans are slimy assholes who refuse to obey the host nation's rules and laws, that's why.

dont get me wrong i dont hate indians, but why did they choose you guys when they can go to europe or the us and offer this.

Relativity. Indians will bring in cheaper labor, yet aren't as shitty as other 3rd world countries.

Europeans and other Western natives are above Japan.

$$$$$$$$ you dunce

because europe and the us have decent living standards. it's the same reason why europeans and japanese are not coming to the us en masse.

No Japan should stay pure

yeah but if they fuck up are they gonna ship them back en masse?
thas rite but you guys are pretty damn based but coding is kinda ehhh hope you guys get it together, with the cashless shit you know how are you holding up did they ever fix it.

They can't. But who cares, Indians are probably the best they could get with little trade-off. Better than middle easterners or Niggers from Africa

underrated

Japan will gladfully ship back any asshole who doesnt assimilate. They aren't as cucked as the western world.

This kills the nip. Japan will become a browned land filled with street crapping subhumans

A non time limited work permit is basically citizenship for any worker which wants it, if you work there a couple of years getting naturalized isn't hard.

The difference is they don't have family reunification like in the JewUS and even moreso in the JewEU. So no chain migration, which is what really kicked off white genocide.

now why didnt they research this lol

Japan's population is too large

Indians are the great mediator in order to introduce other cultures like middle easteners and africans. Gonna take 10 years.

My dicc is ready for Indo-Japanese qts.

Expect the rate of rape in Japan to increase by 1000%. Who are these indians going to fuck other than Japanese women? And the women down there dont even want to have children or get into relationships at all for the matter, so the only choice these indians will have is to rape them.

No problem, there's plenty more room in the nigger cave.

t. Cuckistani

There are millions of Indians in USA, I don't hear them raping a lot do I?

From which caste exactly is Modi from?

Its called telli. Its a lower cast of people whose ancestral profession was extracting oil from oil seeds.

>Indo-Japanese qts
pls send some state-side

not at all, i let a paki room with me for a month but kicked him out after he refused to take showers, they are uncoordinated and corny as fuck, they can only get paki pussy, no other respectable woman would be close to that smelly filth, he smelled so bad that his company made him work from home, they cant date hot women outside their race because they have poor hygiene , that is fucking sad

who gives a fuck about google i can smell the stinch emitting from his arm pit, these corny pajeets will never be capable of fucking bad hoes no matter how much money they have, they have no game, corny, and smelly

ugly

no

t. 3rd world flagfag

>who gives a fuck about google
>they have no game

Butthurt is real.

Enjoy your passive-aggressive racism, Poos.

Remember, there are loos too!

This is how it starts. A single poo engineer will drag his entire family over there and they will multiply like bacteria and start lobbying for easier citizenship for other poos

No US engineer will agree to a Pajeet tier salary

Working for peanuts

should always learn the language of the country, in which you are living

For now. The West wasn't cucked just a few decades ago

pretty much this

t. bay area engineer fag

Me too.

Friendship with USA is over Japan is my new friend.

INDIA TAKE YOUR GYPSYES BACK

oh boy

japan says good bye to their spot clean streets. sad!

from some website:
Narendar Damodardas Modi is from Ganchi caste.They are oilpressors.They are considered to be low (read untouchable).His caste has an OBC quota.His caste was a major theme in the 2014 elections.His lower caste apparently attracted a few dalits who are not traditional BJP vote bank.He is the first BJP PM candidate from a non brahmin background.

What good is a spot clean street if there is no one to see it. Japan just had less babies last year than they did in 1899. 976,976 Babies for a population of 127 million means doom.

They are relatively lower caste but definitely not untouchables. Untouchables were the people who handled or skinned animal carcasses, cleaned gutters etc.
It was mainly due to germs that these people were exposed to.
Oil presser is not untouchable.

Italy with the bant of the day

>Untouchables were the people who handled or skinned animal carcasses, cleaned gutters etc.
Don't the Japanese have a similar caste system and still discriminate against people whoms ancestors had "unpure" professions? I think they are called Burakumin.

Every society had/has a formal or informal system of keeping the unwashed masses at bay.
Now with modern medicine, antibiotics, gloves, purel etc, its not a matter of life and death. Take these inventions away and see how people avoid those involved in dirty jobs.
Either that or you die of some horrible bacterial infection.

It's not that surprising. I had an Indian friend who got cucked out of a US citizenship despite being pretty gifted his field and then went to work in Japan who let him work there with zero issues.

most white ppl dont consider her that attractive pajeet...

I would dump a fuck ton of sperm into her brown clam

Japan is actually smart not like the West. India and Vietnam have very skilled workers who earn shit and would love to come to a based country like Nippon. Just have them pass a potty train course first ;-)

Drumpf is actually retarded to oppose such quality human capital. Probably the big tech companies won't let him do that but the damage for the image of th e US has already been done.

the US doesn't need skilled workers, the most educated US generation ever (millenials) is massive - yet so many of them are unemployed, or underemployed. literally the two reasons for importing skilled labor in the US:

1) to keep wages down
2) to discriminate against skilled workers from more conservative/fly-over states who would inevitably vote conservatively and swing liberal states (tldr; liberals would rather hire liberals from india than republicans from indiana)

OH NICE

INDIANS ARE RAPE MASTERS SO THEY WILL HELP JAPANESE TO IMPROVE HENTAI

GOLDEN AGE OF HENTAI IS COMING

Problem is Indians are allergic to Japan food

its like 60000000000 poo holocausts

>permanent
Well, you had a good run you damn gooks.

Piss off kike

Not really. Curry & Rice is really big in Japan.

Learn how to shop from an Indian in Japan.
youtube.com/watch?v=mRQK6bBdeKk

Good thing no Japanese would ever marry a dirty Indian.

POO
IN
BULLET TRAIN

Why not White American IT workers this is ufcking bullshit

Japan has hole on the ground toilets as well, Poos will adapt just fine.

Like the other user said, Vietnamese and poos will work cheaper.

Someone at some time should tell me, why could Europeans in the XVI-XIX centuries actually move to other countries and start business there, but now if you want to utilize the workforce of another country, you have to import them.

In an era that's supposed to have globalisation, telecommunication, you would take the workforce away from the resources and pull them to a completely different country with higher wages, higher social security expenses and all that shit for no good reason.

These people could work in India, live in India and still make profit from the Japanese investors for Japanese companies even. There's absolutely no fucking need to move people away only to pay them more, when they can get the job done in India. Unless they are working in the service sector, but if a country can't even fill the service sector, the easiest or best paying jobs, they are really fucking done and done.

LMFAO so let them into your country Shlomo

desu senpai ya
Can afford to pay for white got get shit indian

ITT: butthurt whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wjGc1zGWBc

are japanese game engines becoming even worse than they are now?

As an canadian born indian that is learning japanese, they are brothers that i look up to. Every Japanese student i've studied with are really polite and smart, and are really encouraging.

I am grateful for Japan giving us a chance. Please just choose the educated and polite ones.

I will stay here and make Canada a great country by helping Japanese-Canadian relations.

japanfestivalcanada.com/, be there fellow leafs.

India is fine. Japs like Curry anyway.

Just to give you a perspective. US had 13 babies per 1000 people in 2010. Plus US adds about 1 million immigrants each year.
While Japan had 7.8 children per 1000 in 2016. Japanese population is fast aging and shrinking. They had less than a million new babies last year for a country of 127 million. They sell more adult diapers than baby diapers.

They have to invite some workers in if they want to survive. Whites aren't going to move there. India and Vietnam are the best choices.---

Curry burger here. We are taking over management in the global world order. The elites are terrified of China so we get all the post-white economic gains. Sucks to be you white and yellow man, lol.

>tfw now burgers and slants will be mad that my family is taking all their jobs and controlling their economy with Jews help
:^)

>Indians are docile migrants.

Yeah, sure thing. I'm gambling on a massive rise in rapes.

Everyone likes curry, while pretending to hate it.

I'm going to Animeworld you fuckin losers.

My qt waifus, here I come......