How could anyone be proud to live in cousin fucker central?

how could anyone be proud to live in cousin fucker central?

If you marry your cousin in Tennessee people will call you a redneck. If you marry your cousin in England, people will call you the king. Go figure.

A guy in Louisiana wanted to marry his cousin. They told him it was illegal to marry your cousin in Louisiana. So they went to New York and got married. True story.

Probably because they practically invented American culture?
>nearly all forms of American music originated there
>Elvis "the King" is from Tennessee
>food culture is distinct
>ideology is distinct
The North East and West Coast is a wannabe Europe. Never really did anything distinctly American.

The South did the most, the Midwest and West added to it. Ironically "flyover" is the only real America.
I'd rather eat Carolina, Memphis, or Kansas City BBQ than whatever the fuck New York has.
>haha big pizza, you gotta fold it!
gay as fuck.

In Dixie currently, the cousin fucking meme is just Jewish projection of their own incest onto the white population that will fight back the least

Cousin Fucker central?
West Virginia is barely on the map, and Utah isn't on it at all.
And the most inbred place in the western world is Iceland and the Faroe Islands

what's the big deal with marrying your cousin?

Depends i shes hot.
But yeah, taboo against cousin marriage didn't exist until WW2

Florida is fucking based, as well as most of the "deep south"

Besides the panhandle, Florida is very different compared to states such as Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina or Tennessee, and each of those states are distinct in their own right.

This is, of course, a bait/slide/shill thread so saged

Heres some evidence, as well

To be clear - this isn't a map of the middle east.

We got Publix

The cousin fucker meme is just a tactic for shitlibs to paint the Republican-voting South as a bunch of inbred hicks. Don't fall for that bluepilled shit. White southerners are based.

Southerners are based and our food is the best.

I don't see France anywhere on the map

I'm from the south. It's not a myth.

Yep. The South is the GOAT.

id bang my cousin. i ive in NJ and shes in Missouri

>whatever the fuck New York has
New York has the highest concentration of 5 star restaurants in the world. Literally the most fantastic and diverse culinary scene in the world. Enjoy your ribs amd chitlins though

I'm from the south, it is a myth.
Concentrated niggers in some cities, less fags, fireworks, guns, and rednecks.
That's all true.

>Honoring a bunch of losers? For what purpose?

I moved from NJ and I could say that all southerners are either retarded or niggers

haha fagflag eternally BTFO

>how could anyone be proud to live in cousin fucker central?
That's not Saudi Arabia.

>Believing in a Jewish Lie that was made by Hollywood
>Still wants to believe Immigrants help the country
>Thinks whites still do incest.
Why Are Whites Forced to Honor Native Americans for the Trail of Tears? They totally lost.

Cousin incest is the most tame and vanilla form of incest. Call me when we're talking about immediate family and I'll come running, dick in hand.

>bunch of liberal fags decide best places to eat are owned by liberal fags
You don't say?

I'm from the south. Incest isn't common here (as far as I know), but it's still an awful place. All our schools are bad in my area, we have the highest teen pregnancy and std rate in the state, the culture here is largely "if you don't wear camo 24/7 you're gonna get called a fag by 'adults,'" and to boot the best jobs here are warehouse or chemical manufacturing,at barely above minimum wage. The deep south is balls

fpbp

>these are the same people that call gay people "sexual deviants"

god damn right, don't be jelly that my cousins are hot as fuck

> cousin
Bitch please. A couple hundred years ago an ancestor of mine married his half sister

lel

having sex with a beautiful women is normal, having 12 fuck you in the ass is not.

*12 men

> just jelly that you got no qt cousin to fuck

>Publix- Where spending twice the market value is a pleasure.

You sound like you live it out in the middle of nowhere where the closest town might have a couple of thousand people.

Move out of a rural area if you don't like it, dumbass.

But cousin fucking isn't any more common here than it is anywhere else.

>no East Virginia

>he's never came deep inside his cousin's ripe teen ass before

I live in a port town on the Georgia coast, we have like 20,000 people and are a major tourism destination. The world G8 summit has been here twice.

Why did you not post a map of the middle east?

Oh boy, American "culture". I'll take European culture please

Stay jelly nigger

>muh diversity
fuck off