Yfw you just doomed your country to economic and political ruination because you're afraid of pakistanis

>yfw you just doomed your country to economic and political ruination because you're afraid of pakistanis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cA3XTYfzd1I
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-news-banks-move-9000-jobs-britain-mainland-europe-eu-european-union-jpmorgan-hsbc-a7724231.html
archive.is/3xwAz
youtube.com/watch?v=77hneLgt33k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your definition of economic success is demographically displacing the native British out of existence so the market can be serviced by unending numbers of third world labour. You will appreciate that we do not give a solitary fuck about your GDP numbers.

don't get your unibrow all furled there, Hamza

>native British

>yfw you doomed your country to demographic and peace ruination because you wanted more voters

>yfw you doomed your country to debt and economic ruination because you wanted more "monetary stability"

>your symbol when you keep crashing the American economy

>demographic and peace ruination
We need more people like pic related in this country

>yfw you inherit a $230 billion surplus, a thriving economy, 4% unemployment and a plan to wipe out the national debt within 10 years but then you crash everything with no survivors and claim you dindu nuffin and blame everything on your predecessor

u do know you country is filled with similar white trash?

>ywn drunkenly bash pakis outside of a pub with Nigel

>yfw you're a white rapefugee in SEA

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh wat a feelin!

>yfw you're letting pic related decide your political and economic destiny

fuck pakis

This man stimulates both himself & their economy.

I thought British teeth were a meme

>economic
>Implying the UK will pay anything anyways.
They're out of the EU, they don't have to pay anything.

>being this dumb

the difference is he goes home

>home

Brexit was a mistake, why did you shill for this Sup Forums

Because pic related is in charge of your policy

It's funny because they admitted that they are gonna have to take more pakis as a way to replace Eastern Europeans.

Yea, it's gonna hurt, but if you care at all about national sovereignty then this was the only option.

>national sovereignty
Nice meme

sounds like something only a jew would say.

During the leave campaign they promised everything would be fine, the people were lied to and of course most people are idiots so they fell for it

holy shit when nigel came out the day after brexit and said ya that $350m was bullshit lol

>most people are idiots
That's what happens when you unironically allow pic related to vote

>economic ruination
UK was fine before the EU, & will be fine on its own once the seas calm.
>political ruination
Wait, what? How?

>a suggestion from someone who isn't the government isn't carried out
>WE WUR LYED 2
Fucking mongoloid

They shouldn't have promised that

This was going to be a big change and change hurts, but in this case the pain is worth the final reward.

I mean, unless you're a fan of becoming part of the European Superstate. The EU isn't exactly subtle about their goals.

youtube.com/watch?v=cA3XTYfzd1I

Stay mad, Ahmed.

>UK was fine before the EU

Sorry, Mr. Forgotten American™, I will try to respect your freedoms and civilization with my 75 IQ

>the EU is the same as it was when the UK joined

Yes, that pic of WWII bombing aftermath really disproves my point.

Are you alright?

>wins brexit
>immediately moves to america so he doesn't need to do any work

It's worthless to explain to you, so here's a pic of a Forgotten Brit™ Brexit voter so you can understand

>Muh Free Markets goy
>Economy comes first there goy
>Send more shekels to my...your greatest Allie.
>Whites don't deserve a home

Epic post retard

I'm honestly getting the impression that this thread would be better served on /bant/ if OP is just gonna shitpost pictures of British people and say that everyone who disagrees with him is retarded.

I honestly think he realizes what a clusterfuck this has all been but obviously he can't admit it

>we must secure a future for white people and children

>It's worthless to explain to you
>so I'll keep presenting all the Brexit 'yes' voters as being as retarded as I look with no counterarguments except "but muh racism"

>yfw you doomed your country into cultural oblivion because it was good for the economy

>cultural oblivion

Its becoming evident that the clusterfuck has barely begun yet. This will go down in history as a stupid decision that happened because of demagogues exploiting peoples fears

mfw you still have no counterarguments

>exploiting peoples fears
>Wants British Natives to fear the low percentage of "extreme right wing terrorism"
Tell me, how much would you want for slitting our mothers throat?

Corbyn soon

The funniest part to me is this argument that somehow the UK was going to have a strong negotiation position with the EU? I mean that's gotta be one of the biggest lies of all. The EU holds all the cards now. They can dictate whatever trade deal they want onto the UK and obviously the EU is going to be harsh to show an example to other countries who think they want to leave. I dunno man the UK is so fucked. They really had the best of all worlds. They weren't in the Euro, they weren't in Schengen but they had all access to the single market. They've gone and fucked it all up and Nigel who is a charismatic bloke I'll give him that, is more responsible for it than anyone.

>slitting our mothers throat

fuck anglos

THOSE
FUCKING

TEEEEEEETH

I hope the EU makes them cower and kiss feet from start to finish as a lesson to any more exits.

Those are the britcucks who unironically believe that they are about to reestablish the britcuck empire now that they're unshackled from Europe

You know, on a planet that's like 80% non white

Nothing says men of the people like a billionaire globalist elite with one of his servants standing in front of a golden door

Trumps taste in decorating is so tacky

it screams 1980s

all those mirrors, doesn't he notice how fat he is?

i like it.

100 of those for every nigger would be a net positive

That argument could easily apply to the leftists importing pakis

They fear terrorism, but feel the way to deal with it is to import as many Muslims as they can and give them handouts

Far too much gold, rich people traditionally don't do that sort of thing. Its like a poor mans idea of what a rich mans house would be like

Actually at least poor blacks contribute to the country culturally, poor whites are literal garbage that contribute nothing

The UK had an extremely strong negotiating position. Because the EU really didn't want them to leave. So a 49 leave percentage would be useful in negotiations. Cameron could've taken that result and used it in every EU negotiation and the EU would have given the UK a lot because the goal was to make sure they don't leave.
The moment you cross 50% though the goal changes. Now they have to make sure the UK is doing bad economically to discourage other Members from leaving.

But who knows. In the long run the UK might win. India will come in large numbers to the UK and India has a bigger growth than the EU.

I'd think that exposing the EU as a massive bully who, despite saying that a country is allowed to leave will then absolutely destroy any who actually try, could end up as a win in the long run. It's one of those sacrifices that just have to be made and suffered through to eventually motivate others to fight back against tyranny

lol kid you do realize we rebelled against you?

all the good men left a long time ago, slaughtered the ones that stayed. You are the spawn of inbred pussies.

>americuck calling the EU tyrannical bully

>contribute culturally

Does negative contribution count?

He had literally nothing to do with that £350mil statement, fyi. Two different Leave campaigns.

He also claimed that all the talk of banks leaving the UK was just scaremongering and well its happening

did he say anything about it before the brexit vote?

legit asking

Are you saying that one shouldn't be afraid of pakis?

Honestly Farage comes off the best in that interview and it is amazing how reserved he is able to be while being attacked.

One Japanese bank has left. Its hardly a big flight.

my murica

my 57%

Wrong pic here's one that's relevant today

>One Japanese bank has left. Its hardly a big flight.

Wrong

>Last week Standard Chartered and JPMorgan were the latest global banks to outline plans for their European operations after Brexit. They are among a growing number of lenders pushing ahead with plans to move operations from London.

>Thirteen major banks including Goldman Sachs, UBS, and Citigroup have given an indication of how they would bulk up their operations in Europe to secure market access to the European Union's single market when Britain leaves the bloc.

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-news-banks-move-9000-jobs-britain-mainland-europe-eu-european-union-jpmorgan-hsbc-a7724231.html

Bear in mind this is only the beginning

Why didn't you archive? archive.is/3xwAz

Yeah, fuck white people! What have they ever done for anyone!?

I would rather see my country burn a thousand times over a thousand years, than suffer a single fucking sandnigger to walk around this land of Freedom.

What's with the Brexit shilling today? Does that bring out more yuro shills when ShareBlue is on a holiday?

Thanks senpai that HTML website is cancer.

THIS

We always knew the globalists would fuck around with Britain for defying them but the truth is globalism isn't good

Don't thank the bot, he will start thinking he is real people

OH
SAY
CAN
YOU
SEE

>that man is not living a happy life as a tenant farmer pushing a wheelbarrow and tipping his hat to his feudal lord
>he is instead forced to live as a clown for the amusement of rootless cosmopolitans (when not in enforced idleness), the feel of the soil in his hands unknown to him forever

>sleeping with other men while carrying my baby
Sounds like a libtard to me so yeah libtards shouldn't vote

If black folk music is a cultural contribution so is white folk music.
youtube.com/watch?v=77hneLgt33k

So, your position is that economic and political ruination are worse than the systematic rape and slaughter of British children?

Eff pee bee pee

India, Canada and USA will take care of the UK dont worry about it.