HAPPENING THREAD

Get in here

>norks successfully launched ICBM
>POTUS calls special meeting with advisors
>word just came out they confirmed the norks actually built a working ICBM
>just recently trump said the era of strategic patience with norks is over
Get in here, turn on the radio, and let's crack open a cold one and watch the world burn.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132370956/#q132371405
youtube.com/watch?v=3tpIjT153tw
youtube.com/watch?v=frAEmhqdLFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ah fuck it autofilled my sons name.

wife's son*

epic name

Mods, help this guy out and delete this tread before his son's life is ruined.

>xander
fucking faggot gay name

Nah jk I don't have a son, it filled in some fuckers name that used my phone the other day to check his email

>RT: Nork missile intermediate range, not ICBM

How do you live at such a speed that is lapped by the average child in Africa?

enough of the fucking word HAPPENING.
Nothing is really happening, if they can hit the icebox, so what, all trump will do is bluster some more at NK. Lets face it, we wont get our post-apocolapse like we always wanted

If my ID is green and has "ID" in it, then WW3 starts tonight

US might respond with military means once the aircraft carrier fleet arrives in the region.Expect a happening in the next few days.

I'll bring the cold ones

Oh fuk

nook the gooks coo coo cachoo

the only response should be a preemptive nuclear strike against Pyongyang, their naval and air force bases, and underground sites housing nuclear,biological, and chemical weapons

You deleted your post, faggot.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132370956/#q132371405

we must decapitate the nk leadership

Assassination on Trump?
youtube.com/watch?v=3tpIjT153tw

delete this

Is he a character on Star truck?

Fuck me lad it has been willed

Nuclear fireworks on the 4th of Jewly. AAAAHHHH, WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

North Korea is about to get annihilated with another Intercontinental Ballistic speech.

>POTUS
you mean twitter trained orangutan
i'll inform PETA, time to stop animal abuse

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132370956/#q132371405
based autist

> ICBM is functional
> Can't mount a warhead on it
> Won't survive reentry through the atmosphere

Nothing to see here

"Pray then like this: 'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.'"

youtube.com/watch?v=frAEmhqdLFs
> Sweet releif, here we COME BABY! YEAH!

End death-inequality NOW. Dead lives matter

Go home Slowsevich

Please nuke LA. Then we can retake a good chunk of the media from the Jews.

underated

OH SHIT

going for nuke pyongyang

That's a hell of a lights show...

s-sayonara, rip life i had 10 years of misery finally some small success and now war.

>leaf

shhh

I'm stationed at Kunsan Air Base in South Korea. We just got the order to load a stike force with a nuclear payload. Nice knowing y'all.

What's that radio frequency where they announce nuclear preparedness in code words?

What have you done... :(

wtf

Stick with that trip it's hilarious

LGTSS
> Xander

1488 hurts

Tell Kim Jong Un and the rest of his gook army Happy 4th of July for me.

> Xander

South Koreans just elected an Anti-American, Pro-Chinese leftist in a landslide victory.

We should be pulling out of that fucking shithole, not gearing up for war. How many more young, white males and families are we going to sacrifice for non-white countries that hate us?

I've gotten my shit together and I'm optimistic for the first time in my life, and now this. God is cruel.

shit

Bring it on

> nice knowing ya'll
> nice

Ur a fag

Happenings nowadays are slow boils that we don't know about until after the fact. Everything that's really going on is under wraps. We're not getting another 9/11-tier event for a long time, just more norks firing slingshots into the ocean.

hmm?

> if ameripigs would have just kept on going after Nagasaki, we would never be in this mess to begin with. Should have been moscow right after nagasaki, and then some months later after they built another nuke drop it straight on Korea, and then vietnam or whatever.

That would have been the moral thing to do you bleeding-heart hippies. Go drop some more acid why dontcha