Map: The black homicide rate in (almost) every state - THE WASHINGTON POST

Wow, can you believe WaPo published this disgusting racist propaganda?

washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2015/01/14/map-the-black-homicide-rate-in-almost-every-state/?utm_term=.d9f24037196d

Don't they realize this is just ammunition for racists, who can get around posting generic infographics and links to "racist" sites and instead a renowned left-wing publication to validate their beliefs? SMDH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gtfFD
washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2015/01/14/map-the-black-homicide-rate-in-almost-every-state/?utm_term=.d9f24037196d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if we archive that
archive.is/gtfFD

Thank you mr nordbot

>washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2015/01/14/map-the-black-homicide-rate-in-almost-every-state/?utm_term=.d9f24037196d

I don't think you read the article....

please stop bringing attention to the whiter safer states

kikes are known to drop millions of subhuman 3rd worlders to those areas

once they saw the poland white threads on here they started demanding they take muzzies

Kek dont tell me they warped it so raycist white southerners kill lots a blacks instead of blacks kill lots of blacks.

>mfw gonna shill for more niggers in those "white" states so diversity reaches them

please donkey

i just want to live in wyoming by myself

dont do it

Just read it seems like an anti black ant gun article. use this to take guns away from niggers?

They contradict themselves immediately after that.

no you will get a million more blacks and muslims.

please use PNG. there ARE good common values shared amongst this board.

apparently niggers don't exist in Georgia or Florida

I live in Alabama so this picture is useless.

I live there also. We know better we don't need a graph to tell us its dark outside.

Back to geography class user

Big deal, it has almost every single sate other than that, and the article is altogether the most illuminating (not just for how detailed it is, but who published it.)

Though what it's worth I am kind of surprised the black homicide rate is completely non-existent in some states, even when they're a tiny percentage of the population I'd expect them to have a murder rate above 0.

fuck I meant Alabama

Funny thing is when blacks are spread out that they can't really congregate in large numbers, they tend to calm down and adapt to the local culture. It's when you have a "community" of 300 or more individuals in one place that things goes to shit.

Could also be just local conditions only attracting more civilized ones, I think that's the case in Hawaii.

Hispanic. Where you lump mestizos, whites and blacks based on language and average it so the shitskins don't look too bad.

Exactly. I can't remember who said this, but I always remember a quote that goes something like:

"I cannot easily predict the behavior of a single black individual, but I can very accurately predict the behavior of a group of 1000 blacks."

w-what's going on here?

>FL blank
What is the ETERNAL ORANGE hiding?