POLAND SHOULDNT EXIST

What is actually wrong with this "country"? Why this still exist? The biggest shithole in Europe, why poland has so much territory? They need more small villages with 50 inhabitants?

Other urls found in this thread:

delfi.lt/news/daily/world/lenkijos-ministras-ukrainoje-nekartosime-santykiuose-su-lietuva-padarytu-klaidu.d?id=75133580
wilchan.org/b/res/434673.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Open a history book Akmed.
Poland is the heart of Europe.

I like living in small village. You should try it, maybe then you wouldn't be that angry

this thread isn't for you pollack, go back to your job for 300 euro per month

Do you realize that "foreign citizens" mostly means educated expat workers (since shitskins have nationality anyway). This map shows that no one want to live in your shithole for slavic subhumans except slavic subhumans.

well boo fucking hoo, we're not going anywhere, ahmed

Nothing wrong with Poland.
It's you who shouldn't exist.

There are no shit skins.
It's essentially the white ethnostate everyone keeps saying we should make.

So much educated expat workers in germany lately..

>shithole
have you looked at modern germany?
>you'll never be the second reich again

this is why I have zero sympathy for your damned country and your people. I hope you burn in the hell you've created for yourself

East Germany will be ours too before 2050

youre just mad they wont take your surplus shitskins

I've loads of swarthy polaks, Czech, and especially slovaks and Hungarians. You aren't white.

OP shouldn't exist. Mad that they won't accept in a million refugees prone to violence, crime and low iq?
fuck off and die, retard

Hey, why does Poland hate Lithuania? Speaking from a non Sup Forums perspective.

the only bad thing about poland is that there is no longer a prussia :(

We do not hate Lithuania at all.
Except Wilno nasze.

we used to hate Germans, now we just pity them

it's gotten this bad

it's like an insult - these fucking cucks were our rival for over a 1000 years? how dare they be this pathetic today

a shekel from shareblue has been deposited into your account.

Blond hair and blue eyed kids play in every back yard on the street.

You mad Muhammad? How is your little self-destructive shithole doing anyway?

only poles and germans in this thread

our 100+ years story continues : D

Does an average polak actually think that Vilnius belongs to you guys?

you know you specifically invited in all the eastern european gypsies right

not Poles then, probably mixed or gyppos, we're pale as fuck

No, its just a meme.

>Why this still exist?
Because the Soviet Union collapsed and the USA paralyzed everybody else

>What is actually wrong with this "country"?
inner war between catholics and freemasons/liberals/marxists

>why poland has so much territory?
it's nice to have some free space

It exists in spirit.

It's a meme you dip

we hate you because we think you hate us
you hate us because you think we hate you

Russian agents did a great job with this shit

there is like 2% people in poland that hate lithuania
u should visit - pols perspective is... well.. HEIL HIII..... different

>kike mad that no rapefugees in Europe
Gas
The
Jews

you'll find fanatics who boast about the polish legacy in the East, but most people for now don't care very much

user, why do you have an image of a Muslim micro-dick saved on your computer?

it's a mem dude

we don't, we don't think a lot about you but if so it's mostly positive or neutral at worse.

Germany shouldnt exist. The only thibg you do with your land is use it to house disgusting sandniggers

Yeah, pretty much.

We don't see it as NOT yours though.

In our minds Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth=us. We want the old gang back in business.

I didn't hate Lithuanians but always thought that Lithuanians hate Poles for the Vilnius situation. I personally think that everything that was dividing our countries is already outdated.

fuck i love this meme

can i have more?

There are a lot of repression of Poles in Lithuania (at least as told be media/people) and i think few people think that poles are repressed and denied of polish culture in Lithania and ofc Wilno nasze.
I was there to visit my grandparents and go to cementary, and i realy love being there.

We don't. Most people don't care. You're just irrelevant.
Where did you get this notion from? Because it sounds like anti-polish propaganda "they hate us so we should hate them back".

u must understand something
we are proud motherfu, we love to boast, on many ocasions we have a right to

we cannot boast without subsequently praising you
we were one

This would be nice.

But we love Lithuania , we don't like some of your government decisions like forcing Poles write their names in Lithuanian when they want to write them originally in Polish but thats it I guess...
also this^

Tell me your position, why is poland dissatisfied with Lithuania?

>delfi.lt/news/daily/world/lenkijos-ministras-ukrainoje-nekartosime-santykiuose-su-lietuva-padarytu-klaidu.d?id=75133580

Here is an arcticle in which polish minister says " poland will not repeat the mistakes it has done with relationship between poland and lithuania". The article basically says poland will veto Ukraine joining EU if polish minority and history question will not be "sorted out".

So whats the deal here? Why are your minister so negative about us? Talk to me about the situation of polish minority in Lithuania. Tell me your perspective.

From the guys who brought you hits like "you are not white" , "why are the Greeks so shitty" and "portugal is basically moors" , comes the new single, "Poland should not exist" ! For additional info, look for the posts with fake flags!

Your government is not allowing our people to use their polish surnames. Of course our government would be butthurt about this.
This is not about hating your nation but about influencing it to allow basic rights for the Poles in Lithuania.

kek'd

Confirmed for banned shit skin

>We want the old gang back in business
ja pierdolę. Państwo zdycha przez 90 lat w 18. wieku i z hukiem upada i ty tak z dupy chcesz, żeby to wszystko się złożyło na nowo? Czy ty w ogóle myslisz? A może to było zbyt spierdolone, żeby to odtwarzać?

You little kraut bitch.

Poland has been a nation-state longer than Germany, and they've made more sacrifices than any other european nation in the eternal war against islam.
Germany was better when they were under the yoke of the Habsburgs and the Papacy. Ever since the Peace of Westphalia and the rise of Prussia, Europe has had to deal with the eternal kraut's bullshit like marxism and nazism.

>why is poland dissatisfied with Lithuania?
Polacks are dissatisfied with Lithuania because people generally need hyperbolized problems, so that they can make political statements and they find for every bullshit stimulus that drives their daily activity

Normal Polacks don't give a crap about Lithuania, primitive nationalists always seek for overblown problems, because as I said, they're empty and shallow enough that they need easy conflicts to make political statements, because in the rest of cases they have nothing clever to say, and to fight for the oppressed is always easy

kekd' and wrecked

I see, does poland allow to write Ū, Ė, Š on their passports?

I think the better question to ask is why Lithuania still exists.
It's built on stolen land to an even greater extent than Israel.
Vilnius is Polish, Memel is German (should be Soviet/Russian now, to be honest), whatever's left could be taken by Latvia, God knows they could use it.
Just export whoever still insists on being Lithuanian after seeing how actual civilized nations utilize their land to India so they can live off whatever scraps they find on the designated shitting streets or whatever.

yes

Says the German.

I don't hate Lithuanians but nevertheless I thought that you guys hate us because of soviet propaganda.

Poland as a state existed well before a Germany did.

this, its time for the meme races of Europe to Rise
t. Irish

Does germany have polish schools with complete education?

Why is Germany a country? They are a bunch of useless cuckolds, they are destroying Europe, Caused 2 World Wars, are responsible for the deaths of millions of people...

I agree with you 100%.
Poland should not exist.

Polish-Lithuanian Republic should be restored

You're right. We can do better

>hungary reading to turn around and suck cock
I like this

wilchan.org/b/res/434673.html

some animefag from polish chan

Every minority living in Poland (that has a polish citizenship) is allowed to erect their own education institutions and they usually get funded by the state.

Though according to our law we only have 9 minorities living in Poland plus kashubians.

Does germany have full polish education programs from kindergarden to university?

Germany shouldn't exist.

Poland is based.

Get fucked.

I just want sea, you know?

Thats not what i asked

we will dig network of canals connecting Praga to every single sea in the world, how's that?

JAN PAWEŁ DRUGI JEBAŁ MAŁE DZIECI XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Honestly?

We think you're ungrateful and cold. We're always supporting you, we're patrolling your skies, since you don't have an airforce and you seem to treat us like we're as bad as the ruskies or worse.

But again - this is probably because someone is working hard to put distance between us, every time your people say something bad about Poland or there's some incident with the Polish minority it's very visible in the media.

But seriously if you ask an average Pole about you he'll be like "we used to be bros, but I think they hate us now, dunno why", that's the general idea. Seems like you have the same idea about us.

It's fucking senseless, hope it'll fade out in time, we should be good neighbours. And we're working hard on uniting eastern Europe. Uniting as closely allied sovereign, independent nations that work together to counterbalance the western rich boys.

They've been walking all over us for a while now, we need to stick together and show them those days are over.

Hungary is based.
I worked with a Hungarian cheff in London, he was an enormous part time cagefighter.

I don't know. Never really gave a damn about that.

I like Hungarians too! They are very nice people and I think they are becoming even more nationalist!

a może idź się zabij?

lol no
also they are stealing kids from Polish mothers living in germany over bullshit reasons

There is no significant Lithuanian minority in Poland.

>Poland
>Germany's rival

You deserved to be partitioned, scum

stay mad cuckboy

The average like has 20% Jewish admixture

All of Europe should be controlled by a future right wing Germany.

Are parts of the Berlin wall still tourist attractions?

Hey now, if Hungarians need their cock sucked as well they just need unzip their pants.

besties 4ever

that's really fucking gay but i'm okay with it in this case only
because we are all bros
but poland is in charge, okay?

>We think you're ungrateful and cold
Ungratefull for what?

>you seem to treat us like we're as bad as the ruskies or worse.
Russia, invaded our lands. Poland invaded Vilnius. Obviously russia is held lower in our society that poland, but you get where im going with this...

>we're patrolling your skies
How the fuck is that even relevant? Do you guys want us to praise you for doing your NATO duties? explain this because its hard for me to undertstand.

>But seriously if you ask an average Pole about you he'll be like "we used to be bros, but I think they hate us now, dunno why", that's the general idea. Seems like you have the same idea about us.

The article i posted before aludes to idea that if poland would had joint EU earlier than Lithuania, Poland would had veto'ed us For what reason?

>sees flag
kek. prep the bull, hans.

I love Poland. Very nice nation with great culture and history.

WHy do polish care so much about polish minority in lithuania but not in germany?

How about we just wipe out the Germans and give it to Poland
Germans are civilization destroyers

checked.
You know what, you're probably correct.
anyone have the stats?

That's fucking bullshit, we have tons of Ukrainians/Belarusians/Russians

Stop lying to yourself

Why dont you fight so fierce with germans about your minority like you do with us?