All of you are sexist mysogynist and racist pigs! Don't you understand that you are hurting the feelings of minorities...

All of you are sexist mysogynist and racist pigs! Don't you understand that you are hurting the feelings of minorities and spread dangerous and toxic ideologies? Why do you hate people of black skin colour and LGBTQ++ people so much? Don't you feel ashamed?

I am a proud lesbian! You have no right to oppress me!

Shut up fag/nigger.

Die

sage

shit thread.

You cis scum! Why dare you hate my sexual preferences?

WHAT!!!You are facist!

>Why do you hate people of black skin colour and LGBTQ++ people so much?

i'm gay you dumb shit

Kill yourself faggatron

You are a nazi! HOW DARE YOU!! 6MILLION JEWS DID BECAYUSE OF THAT IDIOT HITLER

Hi

Also, who the fuck cares? if you're so much of a delicate flower then that you let words hurt you then suicide really is your only option.

Suicide was never an option! You are just driving people into commiting suicide!

Fuckin awesome, good for him, how does that affect what your whole point here? Infact, Hitler was claiming of the Jews that Bernie/Hilery supporters claim of the rich, so in an attempt to appropriate the material wealth and distribute it the cunts got gassed

WHY DO YOU SUPPORT A MASS MURDERER?

This is now an Anzu thread.

Suicide is always an option, and if I read the stats correctly, Regressives like yourself have suicide rates approx. equal to those with schizophrenia. You have a mental disorder and I hate you because you want me and other people to acquiesce to your fucking non-sense

Why do you use all caps?

No it is not! STOP REDIRECTING THE DISCUSSION!

>All of you are sexist mysogynist and racist pigs!
Yep
Don't you understand that you are hurting the feelings of minorities and spread dangerous and toxic ideologies?
Yep
Lurk more and you'll find out
>Don't you feel ashamed?
Nope.

>All of you are sexist mysogynist and racist pigs
Flattery will get you no where.

I'm just pointing out your hypocritical bullshit fag

Stop using all caps

^^^^^^^^^ He gets it

stop posting without sage faggots also check my 5

kill yourself you filthy jew loving pig, Nobody wants your type of scum on pol, We all hope you get curve stomped by whatever fag you are dating, Fuck you whore ass feminist. Everyone on Sup Forums hates feminist, you fucking bulldagger ass wanker.The truth hurts you pig. You have mommy issues.

You are indeed a sexist nazi low life person

I never new lesbian feminists were this desperate for attention. Find yourself some friends if you don't drive everyone away with your toxic personality.

That would be cool if any of you ever cared about my feelings.

But you won't because you can't make a political platform and profit from my suffering.

I second this

obvious bait

Another who gets it

HAIL HITLER, GAS THE JEWS AND WOMEN, WE NEED NO WOMEN, THEY ARE PIGS LIKE YOU MOTHER FUCKER, REEEEE!!!! I live in the high life mother fucker!!! get your attention seeking whore ass off the board!

all I hear is crying and not enough suicide

Is this supposed to be a joke?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! faggot

Not at all you filthy pig ass cuckold. Get your fat ass off the board. Go to Sup Forums. Im sure they would like to hear your feminist bullshit. SEIG HEIL!!

Yay Anzu!

Auto-Commence gassing of the feminist jews.

He literally has a Nazi flag, and you think he feels uncomfortable about it?

Die shill, die!

I wonder what you'll do when shit hits the fan. It surely will, eventually.

Truly hope we won't allow you to immigrate to Europe...

Im not joking about my ideology either. This feminist fat-blob of shit needs to get the fuck off our board. I respect america too, get this shill fuck off our board Sup Forums We dont want Femi-cuck's here!

Sorry I can no longer speak with you hitler worshipper

(((your flag)))

Bye-bye blobby-cunt

got you senpai

Then get the fuck off our board shill. fuck you feminist cuck, Rest of Sup Forums , im starting a discord : Pj9BWTr

You sick perverts! How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax,hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her,pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly,"You came so much inside of me".

What is a rescord?

Your description of a child molestation is too accurte to be a joke. You are suspicious

Shill i said fuck off, you feminist normie fuck, go suck your moms cunt you bitch ass whore

suicide, now

Is this where we drop the red pills?

yes. Let's redpill that feminist

You are The feminist, Your ID is the same on all posts, You are a fucking idiot, arent you?

I destroyed my own bait! At least i had some fun. The thread was dying anyway

you really are just the fucking dumbest, go fuck a cactus or some shit, paint with your pussy blood, don't care

At least I had some fun.

We dont want fucking baiter ass scum on Sup Forums fuck off with your bullshit prick

Ok some real talk now.
I am not a communist neither a lesbian woman who is pro lgbtq and black lives matter. I understand your hatred towards some degenerate blacks and the sjws and the elite. But still why does Sup Forums support Hitler? Instead of killing the people who controlled the strings he just killed the innocent

How does a really shitty bait like this get this many replies?You people should be ashamed

I feel more ashamed that we stopped treating you degenerates with lobotomies.

m8 The bait thread is dead

Don't forget feminists. And Jews.

>Why?
If you know the 14 words, then you know why. Whites, unpozzed, deserves to exist too. And if our existence somehow inconveniences you that you'd help exterminate us, then we shall resist. And we shall prevail.

Wtf? Every single feminist says this shit very often. That's why I hate feminists. Have another thing to say please. You make me laugh.

Hehehehe. You've come to the wrong place.