We are in a defacto war with Mexico

10news.com/news/mysterious-filers-threaten-genocide-of-the-white-race

Are you ready to fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/zdoo1
vdare.com/articles/memo-from-middle-america-dacas-downside-meddling-mexicans-aiming-to-use-dreamers-to-really-hack-u-s-politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>are

>> are land

You BTFO yourself before you even started bean nigger

i thought the image was fitting

>are nige

Btw you can have that land for now because N. Korea is about to nuke southern california. But dont worry after thats done, and all the beanbags are dead, we will own it again

Been waiting. So Cal here, beaners always talk smack but never do shit . Dealing with them is like dealing with a retarded child.

Brits our behind this invasion.

Nope!

I'm ready to get the hell out, because you people aren't worth fighting for. I've lived in this state, different parts of it, my whole life and I can say without shame that this place is the worst and most of you are shit. California is full of smug, uppity, vapid, arrogant liberals who only want to make my life miserable. There's traffic everywhere, cops are dumb and violent here, and everyone wants to tell me how I have to live my life. Get fucked California, you earned what is coming to you.

everything you just said is true califronia is a horrible state full of hippies and wilderness lesbians

Beaners are so retarded holy shit

>mfw the day of de port is coming
and i hope that US will invade Baja peninsula too.

>beaners always talk smack but never do shit
whatever you say sissy white boii. Just ask blacks how they doing in so cal.

You can have it, Pedro.

they still need welfare so I will guess they aren't doing too hot

Alyssa Ermann said she received one on her windshield in late April. It appeared to be a jobs flier, promising to "make you rich if you join us." Then it continued, "we are killing off the entire evil white race by making them addicted to cocaine, crack, spiked marijuana, spice, meth, heroin, hash, and other poisons, to kill them."

The fliers are anonymous, but typically include numbers to local businesses. They also end with "Latino Power - Viva la Raza."

Archived
>archive.fo/zdoo1

This. I'm moving the first chance I get.

Beaner nigger if you believe for a second that youre here for anything but to mow lawns and clean toilets youre fucking stupid.

As soon as we're done with you we will throw you away.

It is in fact very possible that we will allow N Korea to nuke southern california just because its cheaper than bussing you all back to your

>He archives local news stations

Shithole country

MAD SISSY WHITE BOIIS DETECTED! YOU CANT EVEN KICK OFF A RACE WAR! PUSSY FUCKS!

Guaranteed that the illegal immigrant who created these is illiterate in his mother tongue, too. All the more reason to deport them all ASAP. Illiteracy destroys nations. These fucks are part of the destruction of their own countries, bringing the rest of the world down, but they can't and don't want to see it. Vile creatures.

Its just a slight hispanic slave revolt. They have realized they never had any rights in the US, and never will.

Moved two months ago, best decision I ever made. Fuck that place.

If you could organize yourselves well enough to fight and win a war you'd have made Mexico great again by now.

But you can't... Soooo.....

AYO HOL UP 4 A MINUTE

....Are those fliers written in comic sans?

Try that shit and we'll kill you faggots.
We outnumber you shitskin. We also command the police and military.

White man is holding us sorry spics down...... Oh but we wont mention the mexican cartels that kill hundreds of us daily because we are too weak to stand and fight against them.

Nope, the land is ours, the people aren't. Think about what LA was 300 years ago. Beanland, 70 years ago it was 90% white, now it's swinging to beanland. We can always move spics in further south, we did it in the 1850s. Hell, we could've taken the whole damn country and moved the beaners down to Central America and built a 200 mile wall over in Guatemala, we fucking sieged Mexico City. Those beaners will not have California, that is America's land, a mass execution of the filth there will happen before we give a damned inch of land to those spics, We will NEVER lose our manifest destiny, the coasts will be ours until the Judgement comes, so help me God.

Faggot beaners don't even now the difference between are and our. I think we've got this proud boys.

i agree we should stop playing around in the sandbox overseas and take the rest of the continent for ourselves

Where did you move to my friend? I'm trying to pin down an escape route myself, so I could use any sort of suggestions at this point.

>feral spics thinking they can take and hold territory
hahahahahahahahahaha

tough talk from a keyboard warrior. what do you know about facing down real problems?

the biggest problem americans have is when their coupons expire but they still want to buy 10 boxes of pogos.

Come to the carolinas. We will take care of ya.

>our
this is clever irony, right?

>typo
A and O are on different sides of the keyboard.

It wasn't a typo, the person who posted that doesn't have a grasp on second grade English. Someone with that level of intelligence isn't worth our time writing up a counter argument for. Even if we went into excruciating detail with hard evidence as to why they are wrong, they wouldn't be able to understand what we are saying.

TL;DR You can't educate somebody who is brain dead.

>would you down load a car?

>Mexican intellectuals

my friends have our eyes set on tennessee, virgina, arkansas, kansas. a few pals of mine have moved to IL from CA, but i'm wary of what the future will bring when all the people of Chiraq decide to defect from their broken neighborhoods and move into towns outside of Chicago.

Q - HOW TO GET LIBERALS TO HELP ELIMINATE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

A - Tell them if we eliminate illegal immigration, California alone will have more than 110 BILLION+ per year to spend TO ELIMINATE HOMELESSNESS, affordable housing in San Francisco, ETC...

wow your privilege is showing whitecukc
im sure you can defend ""your"" land w/ ur lil keyboarding skills

Well in the carolinas we do have sea ports that we can defend to keep things moving. IL has no way to get to the outside world.

>are
Damn. minorities have to be the dumbest fucking creatures on the planet, yet they multiply like rabbits and replace whites at an incredible rate. OP, do you feel as though that is your rightful clay? Do you feel as though, despite your races obvious inferior intelligence, you should inherit civilization from those that built it?

Have an illegal kill hillary clinton

You're assuming there, that liberals are as gullible as you.

don't forget this man. as a young lieutenant he shot julio cardenas to death in his house in mexico, cut a notch in the handle of his pistol, strapped the body to the hood of his car and drove back to his camp. he took cardenas' spurs as a souvenir. these spurs are now in the museum of ww2, all that remains of cardenas' legacy. don't push your luck

I have a few friends in Alabama, I've also kicked around New Hampshire and Wyoming. And hell no, IL is almost as bad as Commie-fornia. It's terrible.

>Hey grand wizard, what ya doin?

not much rabbi what are you up to?

They already tried to genocide Black people but failed miserably. The Hispanic demographic will be put back into their place like always, as the bottom feeders of United States society.

>Flier explicitly mentions "White Genocide"

Okay this is definitely psyops from some White Nationalist group to rile people up. No one but them uses the term "White Genocide" unironically. Christ you people are retarded.

>ChicANOs acting like the scum they are
>Mexicans dislike chicanos for giving their back to Mexico because they wanted gibs
>Mexicans are blamed for what chicANOs do

ya but what if it's really a conspiracy and it's (((them))) posting the fliers knowing that it will get pinned by the internet on white supremacists? it's the jews!

Kek

>chicANOs
i dont get it

We should fund them...
I am ok with stabbing them in the back once they are finished

NO BEANERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK CIA

mi gusta

either way, White people are treated like demi-gods in Latin America so it's absurd to think that majority of Hispanics secretly want to harm White people. Mention "race war" to them and you're likely to get a vacant stare in return.

places like South Africa are an entirely different story.

Chicano: An individual of mexican parents who was born and lives in the US (a.k.a. Anchor babies)
Ano: Spanish for anus. But it is also a very popular sufix for nationalities. When you are pissed at a demographic that ends in "anos" you highlight it to call them anuses

Serious question: Why don't we just kill all non-whites in America?

k thanks
I was familiar with chicanos, but not the ano part

Please pretty please with sugar on top pleaaase
No more Chicanos, no more blacks. Think about it

>We are in a defacto war with Mexico

We have been for years, and our government has been complicit in it.

vdare.com/articles/memo-from-middle-america-dacas-downside-meddling-mexicans-aiming-to-use-dreamers-to-really-hack-u-s-politics

Russia is a giant smokescreen to the loss of the southwest to a sprawling narco-state.

Though desu that flyer sounds fake.

Because they are niggers. I have never seen a lone Mexican talk shit. That's why they travel in large groups. squatty little wetbacks

I'm already dusting off my old sign.

oh ya democrats LOVE illegals, they've been stacking the vote with all kinds of minorities since epoch

This reminds me of ho I argued that Mexicans can't be assimilated and are instead imposing their culture, to which he brought the wonderful little chestnut of "Not all Mexicans".

It'll be easier if we start deporting the illegals.
Once we have a stable population in California we can start thinking about the demographic shift formally.
I would love to live in a white Los Angeles.
You can see hints of what it used to be like.
Now it's mostly a third world hell hole.
I'd love to retake it.

Yes white maxicans are OK your free to stay, in Mexico.

>DUDE WE SHOULD WELCOME THE COCKROACHES BECAUSE THEY'RE KILLING THE TERMITES

Liberals don't give a shit about the homeless.
You sell them with giving free health care to blacks.
The trick is that liberals also hate Americans.
You'll be talking about black Americans - Americans are bad even if black.
But free health care is good in their eyes.
Black people are inherently god.
You have two good with one bad.
I think it's acceptable only because one of the good is the black.
If they decry it for helping Americans you can immediately say, "Why are you racist against blacks?"
That's how I'd sell it if I were a propagandist.

The rich are already gentrifying long Beach it's all lofts and coffee shops the first few blocks inland from the beach.

>whatever you say sissy white boii

dude, you're so obvious a nigger LARPer trying to rile up Whites into hating Hispanics as much as your worthless race.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's one or two niggers making all these dumb threads.

>pick fight with the race that perfected industrial scale killing
Let me tell you why that's a terrible idea.

You should push that with propaganda, we will translate those graphs for u

you left out the word "precision"

>lose california to the US after losing a war
>I know, lets start another war!
smart

I used to live in that area.
It's not really gentrifying.
It's turning into another multi-ethnic mini-mall like Santa Monica.
I grew up in an area that was very bland, safe and pleasant.
I watched it get ruined in the late 90's.
That place is no longer my home.
It's a zip code that used to be my home.

I don't know what that word means.

How is that freedom you fat cucked ameritards.