Is the whole "Weed is gud" "Muh healthy plant" thing just a meme...

Is the whole "Weed is gud" "Muh healthy plant" thing just a meme? Is weed actually good or is it just another degenerate thing?

Red pill me on weed pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/886318/an-analysis-of-10000-scientific-studies-on-marijuana-concretely-supports-only-three-medical-benefits/
archive.is/VPr6P
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is weed actually good or is it just another degenerate thing?

I was fucking degenerate hooked on that shit throughout HS, fucked turned my brain to shit. Been clean of this shit for 15 years. Don't have any desire to give it a second go. Only people I see that my have a legitimate benefit are those kids with debilitating seizures in which research and results have shown it does help. Everyone else is just a cuckedup lazy fuck for a human being.

Its surely better for chronic pain than opioids
Its probably got other uses, most plants have all kinds of uses but nobody bothers studying them.

Smoking anything is degenerates though you should probably take it in some extracted form or at the very least eat it.

I smoked it occasionaly, still do it like 3-4 times a year.
But the whole muh healthy plant is pure BS.
Had a friend who'd smoke it every other day for a year. His brain was scrambled. Couldn't hold a conversation with anyone anymore.

When he stopped the change was incredible.

Anyhow... leave the weed to niggers.

>in HS. Well theres your problem faggot.

Niggers with big lips use marijuana and jazz to seduce white women!

As a textile, protein source, and a couple dozen other things weed is great. Getting high is not one of those things. Smoking weed is for degenerates.

I use it for my epilepsy. That, coupled with a more meat based diet and regular exercise allows me to take a lower dose of my medication.

degenerate if you boast about it and take part of weed culture. if you smoke, just treat it like alcohol

It can help with pain but other than that "healthy" is just an excuse used by users to try and excuse being degenerate drug users.
If you talk to any of those type of users they are all the same people that believe in homeopathic medicine and are fairly unintelligent in general.

Dope is great, man

It's one of those things. I occasionally do it. but I always do it on my own to chill. Most of the times its once a month on a Friday if I don't want to go out - usually play some games and go bed early.

Some people can be a degenerate about it - like the ones who smoke it every day and take 20 mins to order a pizza.

It's only good in the sense that it can help you de-stress and relax. Like anything else it can become addictive. Use it responsibly.

Oh, the type I take is primarily caniboidal, which has very little THC effect, which means I don't turn into a lazy bum. It's called Charlotte's Web. I retain good functioning.

Weed lowers testosterone that's all you need to know

>>in HS. Well theres your problem faggot.

Parents going to have that shit around their kids, kids going to use to. Hell, I bought most of the best weed I could get my hands on from parents of my friends. Adults using marijuana don't exercise any judgment about doling it out to kids, so don't tell me about being a faggot, antifa cuck.

you guys prob wont believe this, but i ate a 50mg edible yesterday like I normally do.. 2:00pm

I play some Overwatch then fall asleep in my recliner in my room. I smell food cooking so I wake up, go to the kitchen and plate my food. Then I black out/go unconscious and fell over the stove top, onto the ground. My hand right now is burnt to fuk.

I procede to black out 2 more times over the next 5 minutes before laying my ass down for 10 hours.

This all happened yesterday, im still kinda shocked.

Ive had 2 bad trips previously, where i have my head in my knees, but im an every day edible eater so it is rare, but it does happen.

yes edible weed caused my ass to go unconscious 3 times yesterday in front of my senpai

Weed smoker here.
Its a meme.
Weeds alright once in a blue moon other then that?
NO.

This is the red pill on weed: it makes time disappear
Try it

>I use it for my epilepsy.

I've had some minor epilepsy like partial complex symptoms develop from time over the past few years, but I found a noticeable drop-off once I cut nightshades (tomatos, potatos) and lectins (beans) from my diet. Some veggies are actually bad for you.

>inhaling anything that is burning

Why are people retarded?

It has both legit medical uses and recreational uses. It can be both.

For me, I smoke because I have insomnia. Without it, I couldn't even sleep.

I have epilepsy and anxiety. I smoke before I go out or when I'm just chilling with friends. It helps alot. I haven't had a seizure. Or even a warning sign of a seizure in years. Anxiety is still there but it's nice to sit around and pass a blunt and just let it wash away.

For people without any issues I'd say it's like alcohol. Except safer. Same principle though. It's not some magic panacea. It's just a nice recreational substance. Like beer or caffeine. Take it if you want. Don't if you don't want to.

Hemp is great for cloth diapering. I wouldn't smoke the plant, but if it was legal to grow it I'd be making clothing and textiles for liquid absorption.

>Weed is gud/Muh healthy plant
Weed is not gud, it's on the same level as alcohol. I think it's a bit safer and has medical applications. Avoid the DudeWeed'er's explanations of the issue. They are fucking brain dead from all the pot they have smoked.

Also, there is a lot of industrial applications for it, admittedly, and probably has played a part in it staying illegal.

First dab i took i had 2 seizures and spent 10 plus hours in the hospital, it was fuckin terrible m8

Depends on a few things, if you're like and do it too young it fucks you up but otherwise it's alright.

It's basically alcohol, fine if used responsibly. My habit is spending way too much time smoking weed and neglecting class, not good for you to do that.

i live in Washington where it's been legal for some time now. i tried it for a while just to see what all the hype was about, but every time i walked into the marijuana shop i felt like a total loser. everyone there looked like fucking degenerates.

i didn't smoke, i opted for edibles instead. oddly enough, i felt like they were beneficial in a sense. you just gotta use them for purposes that aren't degenerate i suppose.

Kek. You're the reason DARE still gets funding.

It's neutral.
If you're already a shit person you don't need it.

You can 'vape' weed'. In fact, I believe it's pretty common around people who use it for medical purposes because it isn't smoke.

you can also eat it.

How? Weed lowers the synapse firing in your brain. Do you think you're simply allergic?

An unbiased honest view on weed.

>it doesn't cure diseases
>it helps with treatment
>it has uses on textiles
>it's not miraculous
>it's not philosophical
>it's fun and that's it

Should it be legalized? Yes because weed is insanely safer than alcohol and there isn't a single registred case of overdose, you'll sleep way before you could do it, money would stop going into the hands of Mexican cartels and instead its taxed and regulated generating millions of dollars and jobs.

Not gonna lie I'm addicted to marijuana. I dab maybe an eigth a week. If I could quit I would. I have literal physical withdrawal symptoms. They're not severe, but it sucks. Sweats, irritability, but the worst part is no appetite. If I eat I feel bloated and sick within a few bites. I tried to not smoke at all the other day and threw up when I ate.

It's a dark redpill, but weed actually is addictive. You need to be a chronic everyday user for many years, but symptoms will manifest if you consume enough. A nightly toker likely wont have the problems I do.

I completely rely on the shit to function, and it costs me hundreds of dollars a month. I'm not proud of it but im a loser and feel like its all I got. I keep telling myself "once I make it ill stop this shit"

Don't smoke weed.

it's way better for chronic pain or minor mental health issues like anxiety and depression than pills are but it turns your lungs to shit and ruins your short term memory

the only real reason to smoke it as an adult is if you use it for fuel for the shit you wouldn't do otherwise

i still go back and forth on whether or not i'd be better off smoking cigs though

t. smoker

I think the real question on everyone's mind, is,
>"Is heroin red-pilled?"
also
>"Is selling copper wire and blowies red-pilled?"

It has medicinal properties, but most of the stoneheads are not sick of anything, and serious medical investigations are hard to do because of the degenerate sub culture that orbits the plant

Oh, and when you buy Marijuana you are helping Mexican Druglords to turn this country into even more shit

Dispensary owner here. Weed is harmful, but only as harmful as alcohol or cigarettes. It is a vice, but not a particularly deadly one. It's not gonna ruin your life like meth will, and you can't overdose on it like you can with alcohol, but inhaling smoke is bad for your lungs. I'm glad I live in a state that has ended prohibition. The cost of jailing every kid caught with a gram of weed was too much of a burden on taxpayers.

Nice fanfic you got there
Post timestamp picture of your weed stash or gtfo.

>couldn't hold a conversation with anyone anymore
I beg to differ. I've been smoking weed every day for years and I am still able to form cogent thoughts.

Someone PLEASE make a gif of this.

This is the only reasonable way to consume it aside from eating it. Combustion is the issue, not just THC. Of course, you gotta moderate it via this route as well

its not bad as experts paid top dollar by the alcohol and tobacco industries say but one fact remains is that it slows thinking, blood flow in brain... which manifests only in old age... increasing likelihood of senility, becoming vegetable.

You must be a lot of fun at parties.

Meta study of over 10,000 studies into pot found only 3 valid medical uses.

Helps chronic pain in adults
Lessens chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
Relieves some symptoms of multiple sclerosis

qz.com/886318/an-analysis-of-10000-scientific-studies-on-marijuana-concretely-supports-only-three-medical-benefits/

Archive the clickbaiters
archive.is/VPr6P

No weed smoker treats it like alcohol tho. The second you discuss about weed these faggots wouldn't shut up about their degeneracy

> Irish flag
> "Selling copper wires and blowies"

One would assume you're a pikey?

i smoke an 1/8th of dabs a week and i can go days without smoking, and the only "withdrawal" symptoms are me occasionally saying to myself "man id like to smoke"

>antifa cuck
Projecting much?

Easy now Viking bot.

>You must be a lot of fun at parties.

I don't believe you. I regularly eat 100-200mg of edibles and I have never blacked out.

saged and reported

There was a study out of a UC research team that found that consuming THC at a level below the threshold of psychoactivity reduced stress while doing a stressful task as opposed to consuming over that threshold. Anyone have a link at the ready for this?

>Willingly using a substance that makes you temporarily stupid
It's like you want the Jews to win.

It lowers testosterone so it's obviously blue pilled.

Oh gosh you're fast and on every post you crazy mf

I don't mean to be a dunce, but what exactly is going on here with the archiving situation. I seen that twitter post from Vice saying they disabled archiving and it'd make some of the stories and features bug.

What exactly is going on here, Norway?

Apologies to mods and OP for off topic.

I'm pro weed but you need help
If someone gets drunk everyday he's an alcoholic, you are a piece of shit drug addict, you should smoke only on weekends
The brain is not prepared to be high everyday
Seek help.

>What exactly is going on here, Norway?
It's a bot that archives links.

I dun agreE fucker. Iz Smoek errreday nd it haz noh effekk on mauh thinkkin skilllz.

>It's a bot that archives links.
Then why would it post asking you to archive it?

Why is everything being archived?

raged and distorted.

Would your image of it change if I told you weed was banned along with hemp by the jews during the industrial revolution in america because they thought that oil was going to be replaced with a cheaper hemp oil?
The weed is a drug thing was just a disguise. Why else would they have banned hemp: a harmless plant?

Archive stuff for evidence later on. This 'copy' can't be edited by the original source owner.
Apparently Vice did it to stop the alt-right using their articles against them.

> Vice doesn't like it when they publish pre-mature evidence to support their articles then find out later it's false and we have a copy of them fucking up

It's really good but not the panacea that the "dude weed xD" guys say.

It's amazing as an opioids alternative since it's impossible to develope a physical addiction. Really good for multiple sclerosis and for sleeping.

However it destroys your productivity and you feel dumber the day after smoking

If you get drunk on every weekend you are still an alcoholic.

If you only smoke (tobacco) when you are drinking you are still a smoker.

And if you order a diet coke with your 2000 calorie fast food lunch you are still a fat fuck.

Fpbp

Thanks

Why do you think it makes you temporarily stupid?

>Then why would it post asking you to archive it?
To make it a bit more human.

>Why is everything being archived?
Norway hates the main stream media, click bait sites, faux news.

Its not that bad. vaporize or ingest it, though. You can even microdose 3 times a day and lead a normal life. its more like caffeine than alcohol I think. It jist does the opposite. too much will get you lazy and tired and may even carry into the next day but nobody dies. Even with caffeine you can be degenerate if you slam a rockstar at 9 pm and sont sleep till 3am on a workday. It just matters if you are disiplined or not

because by using the archive you do not give money to the website who made the article. And sometimes is useful when they fuck up and retcon their stories.

THIS. Weed fags need to fucking grow up

>Red pill me on weed pol.
Legalized weed destroys the Pharma Jew.
Pothead burnouts with bowls to smoke forget to vote Democrat.
Hydroponics advance 10x faster and stoners contribute to Mars Mission.
Weed is a bulky product and fewer illegal beaner mules would be crossing the border if cartels only shipped coke, heroin, and pills.
If weed was legal niggers would go back into the fields.

Legal Weed is the Ultimate Red Pill.

It's make you dumb...weed was never part of the western white culture alcohol on the other hand....

>go to emergency room
>"dude smoked too much weed"
>"excuse me sir, sit in that chair and chill for a minute, you'll be fine. I'm busy dealing with overdose patients.

Fuck i smoke alot, daily. Mainly in the evening before i go to bed. But the way you turn out is all in your hands after all.

When you realize you should do shit even when you are stoned (like work, clean up etc) your life will improve. Weed doesn't make you lazy, you make yourself lazy by thinking: "Oh im stoned i should worry about that tomorrow". And that is where most of the people go wrong. They think smoking weed is a good reason to be a lazy jobless faggot without any goals in life.

I think it is the least degenerate and the most enjoyable form of having fun around.

Also really good for treating depressions or just getting real sick of working every day and shit.
Alcohol is the real enemy.

With the plant I can come home from work and have a great time working on my hobby entire evening and go next day back to work like i'm just back from a vacation.

ha, thanks guiz.

People addicted to it and those who speak of withdrawals would beg to differ

Everyone i know who smokes weed is a lazy, boring self-absorbed cunt.

It can be.

Moderation is everything, though.

You won't get a consensus here user. People like to shout muh degeneracy without doing any actual research.

Real research is underfunded and biased as shit, but there are signs that is has real medical value for many conditions.

I'm a frequent smoker for many years and have found little impairment in day to day cognitive function.

Basically use it responsibly and don't be a tard, and it might be good for you.

I smoke weed most days and it definitely does make you lazy.

Like most things, weed is ok in moderation.

i smoke it 3-4 times a year just for shits and giggles. mostly during the summer when you can do some wild shit.

people who smoke and sit in their bedroom alone are degenerate fucks

T. Pothead

Purported risks
Strong evidence

Worsens respiratory problems, such as chronic bronchitis episodes
Motor-vehicle accidents
Low birth weight in babies
Schizophrenia or other psychoses

Moderate evidence

Injuries, such as respiratory distress, among children who smoke cannabis
Impaired learning, memory, and attention
Social-anxiety disorder, depression, and bipolar episodes in people with diagnosed bipolar disorder
Substance abuse disorder for alcohol, tobacco, and other illicit drugs

Limited or no evidence

Impaired academic performance, educational attainment, or social engagement
Heart attack, stroke, diabetes, anxiety, and bipolar episodes in people not diagnosed with bipolar disorder
Asthma or other chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases (COPD) when controlled for tobacco use
Death from overdose

These are my opinions. Weed made me ditch nausea and sleep medications. It does make you want to put off work, but that burden is on you and not on weed.

>weedheads complete morons
>weed gives you schizophrenia later in life
>makes you paranoid

Opiates are fucking god-tier when it comes to treating pain

Doesn't make them god-tier when it comes to treating life

Same goes for weed

You might not get as harshly physically addicted, but you will get very very mentally addicted, you will be willing to steal and cheat your parents, loved-ones and friends to afford another gram, you will stop making sense at all when you try to argue a point, you will stop being able to remember even the most basic things, and most crucially, your AMBITION and MOTIVATION will never ever be spelled in capslock ever again until you stop smoking

Sure you can make a boatload of grand plans, you can dream up "great ideas", you can actually sound coherent and sensible, but when it comes to any execution that requires dilligence and seriousness and concentration, you will fail utterly.

t. a guy who has seen his best friend go from social god-mode to incoherent babble-mpde in ten years of almost daily use

Also

NEVER GET SERIOUS WITH A WOMAN WHO "TOLERATES" WEED IF YOU ARE A STONER; BAD SHIT WILL FUCKING HAPPEN, BABIES WILL FUCKING HAPPEN, CHILD SUPPORT WILL FUCKING HAPPEN

In moderation it is ok. But it kills ambition.
Good for cancers, some PTSD, and other medical issues when paired with physician oversight.
Also burnouts are fucking annoying.

t. smoke every day for months and I can just stop with no noticeable withdrawls.

you can develope a psychological addiction though.

>pot makes you lazy
is indisputable.

Now imagine that legalization of weed may partly reduce alcohol consumption.

Alcohol ruins lives, kills people, and damages property every day. If at least some people will stop drinking in favor of smoking it's a massive net benefit.

Weed gives no hang over, but long term alters your brain all the same that alcoholism would(except its gentle and easier to do).

Pot Smokers will dance around that the same real experience stereotypes that has drove us to label blacks, fags, Muslims, etc(aka the Redpill), DOES apply to them, unless their a hypocrite also lashing out from a emotional place.

That's the truth. Smoke Pot regularly, and watch it become your number 1 habit.

I use a vaporizer and for smoking weed and I do it 2-4 times per week. I'm not going to sit here and say it is good for you, and I wouldn't do say alcohol is either. no it will not cure cancer and I would say that it doesn't really have any medicinal value other than pain relief and a few other things. yes weed will make you retarded if you have no self control, and so will alcohol.

Recreational stoner culture is fucking cancer. (So is normie drinking culture.)
That said, I think weed ought to be legal, THC oil is okay for chronic pain and sleep problems. Certainly preferable to opiates or benzos.

you're taking way too much. weed causes your blood pressure to drop which is why you are blacking out when you stand up.