Toronto airport removes ad after activists complain it's 'insulting' to cows

>Toronto’s island airport has taken down an advertisement after animal rights activists complained it is disrespectful to cows.

>The poster at Billy Bishop Airport said, “You’re precious cargo, not cattle,” and outlined upgrades being made to the passenger terminal.

>Activist Len Goldberg says in a Facebook post that message is “insulting” to cows.

>He says he rallied a number of like-minded people to contact the government body that operates the airport to complain.

>A PortsToronto spokeswoman says the offending poster was immediately removed and that particular message won’t be part of the ad campaign moving forward.

>Deborah Wilson says the ad had implied disrespect for animals that was not intended.

>“Perspective and discourse is an interesting and important element of any public campaign,” said Wilson. “We appreciate that these concerns were brought forward so that we could better understand the issue and respond quickly to remedy the situation.”

citynews.ca/2017/06/30/toronto-airport-removes-ad-activists-complain-insulting-cows-2/

Is canada officially lost?They have taken feelings of cows into consideration.

Well Sup Forums?

>(((Len Goldberg)))

Like fucking clockwork.

>Goldberg
Really tired of Jews.

>Goldberg

Surely it's just a coincidence

Nation of retards.
What exactly does canadian "education" entail?

>((gowldeburriiigg))

Cows' lives matter

>Goldberg
>trips

Does Toronto poo in loo anymore?

(((Hamburger)))

Having 2 months about Natives every school year, starting from 3rd grade.

>OY VEY THE COWS

Every time it's fucking Canada
EVERY TIME. At this point I'd rather Trump build the wall on the northern border. Drug dealers I can deal with. These chucklefucks not so much.

This is what happens when none of your people have jobs and your country is a shithole. They waste time on useless bullshit.

>Len Goldberg

Stop body shaming feminists! #CattleRBeautiful

Good. Why would someone want to attack cows on a poster? How insane is that?

>Oy vey, can't let the goyim tell themselves they are not goyim.

gee, I wonder

>Activist Len Goldberg

>>Activist Len Goldberg says in a Facebook post that message is “insulting” to cows.
EVERY FUCKING TIME

video reaction of cow upset at poster or its bullshit

also how the fuck did a cow get into billy bishop

>Goldberg

YOU DID IT Sup Forums, I FUCKING HATE THEM, WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME? WHY IS IT ALWAYS ONE OF THEM???

Why the hell do people in power cave in so easily to a small minority of idiots these days? First Evergreen State and now this shit. White people these days seem to have hit an evolutionary dead end.

You're literally being proud of having a worse character than jews. Congratulations!

congrats, you're now an oldfag. once you've taken the jewpill everything gets easier. the shits are given less, and the lols multiply.

>liberals getting outraged on behalf of a minority group that doesn't give a shit

What else is new?

Bovine lives matter

didn't you know they are easily offended

This, I recommend everybody check out the Center for Sientific Anti-Semitism for next level lulz

So would comparing people on planes to sardines ALSO be "insulting" to sardines?

Where's the outrage on behalf of sardines?
Or was this some jew trying to pretend to be offended and sue for money because... cows...

Everyday I see more shit I'd expect to see parodied in a 00's comedy show become real life. Absolutely amazing.

>"insulting" to sardines?
To Sardinians?

no. sardines.

>'insulting' to cows

Trip 7's on a feminist joke on the expense of the cursed Leaf.
Kek lives!

Hahaha, that'll teach you to Toronto