Truth About Organ Donation

Video on what means when you check that "donor" box. Well sourced, multiple legit references.

If you think this is about them not saving your life so they can have your organs, no it is far far worse than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=P2gJCMenq-w

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/395295-casket-containing-child-organs/
cbsnews.com/news/kendrick-johnson-death-missing-organs-are-reason-to-suspect-foul-play-in-ga-teens-gym-mat-death-victims-parents-say/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Bump for importance

Worthy bump

I wonder if the Organ trade / scarcity of good organs is the demand behind Pizza Gate & the Pedo's are just enablers.

I heard that if you check that box they're less likely to try to save you.

FUCK (((DOCTORS)))

>anesthetics are not used only paralyzing agents to prevent you from moving but not feeling pain

Well I got an appointed for the DMV tomorrow.

ALSO BE AWARE OF "DOCTORS"

its much worse. they paralyze you with drug cocktails then dr shekeler claims "woops hes brain dead" and cut you wide open keeping your heart in tact for last

this is very true

bumperino

This is an important issue that gets next to no coverage, for obvious reasons.

Most states will not allow you to pick and choose the lengths to which doctors can go with their organ donation policies. You are either in or out.

On top of that, they extort you into joining the program buy saying that if you are an organ donor and need an organ, you get priority. Newsflash, if you have good insurance/money you get priority.

Recently I took myself off the donor list and ordered a new license without the organ donor heart icon specifically because I want no possible confusion, and now if they do steal my organs my family can sue them for lots of money.

Yeah they can say
>this patient has a 1-5% chance, let's just let them slip
I got my license about a year ago and I marked a big fat hell no on organ donor.

Unchecking the box isn't enough since these Organ Procurement Organizations will still try to pressure you family members into harvesting.

An unchecked box means "pressure the family" a checked box means "the family has no legal say in the matter".

bumping for the global organ harvesting and trafficking ring

see. wikileaks

reminds me of how people supposedly used to carry small pistols with them to the doctor during the civil war because they were so eager to amputate.
some things never change i guess.

yeah buddy. it's a severely fucked up situation

UN, USAID, Clinton Foundation etc. inc. NGOs and governments (eg/ Kosovo) are all implicated, however it runs really deep. This was the point when pizzagate got derailed: when we were looking at the trafficking routes out of Haiti and the Carribean, into Europe and the Middle East

Now if only we socialized healthcare this nightmare would be over

>The Shocking Truth
To a bigger penis using this one weird trick.

Just got mine renewed last week and changed the fuck out of my status.

>israel
figures

Not to derail, but the black market organ harvesting market really only utilizes living donors.

No one will pay a million bucks for some "mystery organ" harvested in a foreign country that could be rotting and kill them.

Plus the harvest to transplant timeline is narrow. In fact organs CAN be harvested after cardiac death but the person has to literally die on the operating table because the window is so narrow, and about 9% of vital organs are harvested that way.

In those cases they may help the death along but at least the person isn't being carved up alive and paralyzed.

What the fuck are you talking about, drug cartels are the main culprit for organ trafficking, for pretty much the same reasons they are the main culprit in all instances of trafficking.

Point 7 is true from my experience. Both my parents are doctors, and they told me to never become a donor. They arent donors themselves either.

Here in Wales unless you opt-out then your getting chopped up.
I'm going to be doing a bit more research and may well opt out.
Fuck that 70 year old alcoholic he had his chance.

In the UK you have to opt out, if you don't take action to take yourself off the lists they automatically take what they want from you.

>In those cases they may help the death along but at least the person isn't being carved up alive and paralyzed.
Yeah we don't have to worry about being cut open and having our organs removed by black market surgeons without anesthetic.

Just our everyday common place local surgeons.

>Here in Wales unless you opt-out then your getting chopped up.
Fucking shit got passed here last year aswell. Dutch organs are now state property until declared otherwise. Fucking insane.

How many hearts has Soros had again?

I dunno I think it would be cool to have organ selling centers where you could sell non vital organs for money

Obvious misinformation.
Don't bother

It's actually the opposite. They will try harder to keep you alive, if you are seriously fucked up, They need the organs healthy, at least until you either die or recover.

If you are not an organ donor they're like "Whelp, this guy's basically dead" and not try very hard at all nd just consider you a cadaver to be stored.

t. EMT-paramedic.

Thank you OP seriously. Going to find that form and not be a donor anymore. Fucking jew doctors.

If you watch the video, it mentions that once you sign up, you're an organ donor for life according to a law passed in 2006 called the UAGA.

Jesus fuck

Big bamp

only on special holidays, served with lemon on rye.

oh wait, you were talking about transplants? two, I think.

I would be on the donor list if.

A. I could preselect who gets my organs (Non-smoker/alcoholic/druggie, no criminal record, Under 30, White, Not Californian, Natural born US citizen)
Or
B. My family/loved ones were paid a substantial, tax free monetary amount by the state, hospital or donor. In addition, the donor must be a US citizen to prevent Transplant Tourism.

But neither of these will ever happen. So I will never donate.

Soros gets a heart no matter what, he can have someone killed in russia that nobody will miss and get that shit as and when.

Laws don't exist for these people.

Rockefeller had six.

>telegraph and huffpost as sources
>anonymoos legion youtube channel
i hate doctors too but come on nigga

>t. larping organ jew

underrated

Yep

That's disgusting... but if those people weren't being harvested would they have woken up? But if really brain dead not too bad

When I get back to the states I gotta fix my license I don't wanna be an organ doner anymore plus fuck Illinois.

you can join the program and hope to find out m8.

I want to donate a cock in your mouth and I want to have a card that says that

I seriously hope this isn't true as my girlfriend was a naive and became one before we started dating.

>If they are brain dead not that bad
Agreed
I don't see why a simple fucking EEG can't be carried out to determine that

tfw ride deathacycles and not an organ donor
feels good man

> My family/loved ones were paid a substantial, tax free monetary amount by the state
Do you understand what the word "donate" means?

just in the us of a

What the other videos by that creator, not conspiracy shit but mundane stuff. Prepping stuff on bleach, chickens, handguns etc...

Certainly not a sinister "Anonymous" source turning out misinformation for the views.

Check out the sources linked if you question the source.

No os robaremos vuestros órganos. OP miente. Investiga más

Enjoy hearing the scribbling on paper and rubbing of hands while you family says 'it's what user would have wanted' before 6 hours of the worst pain you've ever felt and then nothingness, senpai.

>government pays family for organ donations
>sudden deaths of healthy, poor teenagers and young adults at home skyrocket

why the fuck would I want jamals liver?

I agree, the hospitals and pharm companies will make a fortune off of your donation. Why are the people who should get some sort of benefit from their loved one cut out?

Kek, they're going to be surprised as fuck if they ever try to get mine. Fast food, soda, and a bottle of vodka a day probably make most of mine worthy of grade f dog food.

Thank you for the redpill, OP. This is the bajillionth redpill I've taken regarding doctors so at this point it's believable that doctors would be this evil.

only a few minutes into the video
i alredy chose not to be a donor because i don't want to risk my organs going to a nigger
i stand by my decision even more with this torturous organ harvesting

sources? I'm still not donating my organs, but shit, I still need some back up in order to tell my friens and family.

Okay I don't doubt at all that this has happened in isolated cases but if they're scummy enough to paralyze you and kill you for organs what would stop them disobeying the check box?

nevermind. I found sources under video info.

Good lord how horrifying.

Your family's lawyer the lovable schlomo shekelstein. He's going to get a third and will jew the fuck out of them for it.

thank you schlomo!

>i alredy chose not to be a donor because i don't want to risk my organs going to a nigger
I am a non-donor because I refuse to have my organs go to someone who may use them for ill. My parents had the same belief. I refuse to put myself into a position where a hospital may see me as a potential organ donor and not as a human worth saving. I am taking my shit with me one way or another. They will get paid if I live. This gives them incentive to do the best work possible.

Based shekelstein!

>need an organ transplant
>healthy
pick one

no im pretty sure they meant, if you check YES, your family can't tell the surgeon to not donate anyway
don't like it go to the dmv and get it sorted out
next time she renews she can check NO DONATE

Reminder that "brain dead" is only a legal definition.

Can someone give me a summary of this? Can't watch videos right now

>6 hours of the worst pain you've ever felt and then nothingness, senpai.

I don't believe in an afterlife, but I'm pretty sure that's how you create poltergeists and other forms of vengeful dead.

Regardless, some demonic anti-God must be creaming itself at this. It's completely diabolical.

UH GUYS. YOU MAY WANNA FUCKING READ THIS SINCE THIS COULD BE RELEVANT.

as in families killing their children to harvest their organs for the $$

there is no industry agreed standard for 'Brain Dead'

doctors have a financial incentive to get your organs

cherry picked cases of possible maleficence

Thanks for the reminder, op.
I have surgery soon and I have been meaning to get my organ donor status removed.

the lack of information our government gives about what actually happens during organ donation is a big issue(I used to think like a retard that they just cut open dead people but that's incorrect).

They made a law that you are a donor if you don't opt out. Guess what there has been a huge increase of people canceling their donorship.

Self determination is a important human right and no government has the right to force me to decide if i want to be a donor or not.

I am white but born in Europe so I guess I don't meet your criteria.

reminds me when this nigger died at his school and his organs were taken and his body was found stuffed with news papers.

cbsnews.com/news/kendrick-johnson-death-missing-organs-are-reason-to-suspect-foul-play-in-ga-teens-gym-mat-death-victims-parents-say/

The Chinks just nab homeless people and take their organs

>not knowing that you have to have a US medical license to practice in the US.

POSTING AGAIN FOR VISIBILITY
>POSTING AGAIN FOR VISIBILITY
POSTING AGAIN FOR VISIBILITY
>POSTING AGAIN FOR VISIBILITY

THIS COULD BE IMPORTANT AND RELEVANT. THERE'S SOMETHING SINISTER AT WORK HERE.

lmao at the kids in my drivers ed class calling me heartless for assuming my priority to be saved would go down because my organs can be harvested as a donor

gtfo my organs niggers

it was probably chinese newspaper, they probably ate his organs to try and make their chink penises big

>ethics violations

wouldnt doubt chinks will eat anything for vitality and health. eating nigger organs is like drinking snake poison for vitality.

>nOT CALIFORNIAN
But what if it's a Conservative Californian you idiot?

>Om omgivningen inte vet din inställning förutsätts det att du velat donera och om dina närstående inte motsätter sig det kan du bli aktuell som donator.
FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

What the fuck. Were they fresh organs or not fresh?!

>He's too far gone to save, it's a 10-1 shot of getting him back to the hospital in time
>wait what's this? HE'S AN ORGAN DONOR, IT'S AN ORGAN DONOR LADS WE NEED TO GET HIM BACK AND HARVEST HIS ORGANS IMMEDIATELY
How is this even an argument in your mind?

FUCK

I just applied for my license yesterday and ticked the fucking box

>rt

You know, for a board that hates fake news, an awful lot of you keep linking to prolific purveyors of fake news. You might as well be linking the Daily Mail.