Why does a majority of Sup Forums hate Judaism?

Title should explain all. Preferably statements which are undermined by arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M
controversyofzion.info/Controversybook/reeedcontrov.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The all powerful boogeyman. Every loser needs a scapegoat to why their lives are so pathetic

i have no fucking idea, desu

some bollocks about 'jews controlling the media' i guess?
never seen any actual evidence of why jews are supposed to be bad.
you never hear about jew terrorists blowing the shit out of random europeans they never met.

far as i can tell, it's muslims that are the threat. threat to us and threat to the jews

so jews are on our side.

sarcasm troll?

Just read the bible. I'm not even Christian but the book spells out Jewish behavior pretty well and it was written thousands of years ago.

no?

jews are against muslims
muslims are terrorists.
enemy of my enemy is my friend

right?
sure, the jew religion itself is a load of crap, but the same can be said about christianity, so as long as they arn't trying to blow us up, why give a shit what they believe?

muslims ARE trying to blow us up.

Mate,most of the people spreading anti Jew propaganda ARE Muslims larping as white nationalists. Think about it, there are 2 billion Muslims in the world and you don't think an anti Jew board like Sup Forums would look very attractive to Muslims? It's all damage control to keep young impressionable edgelords from focusing on the true problem which is Islam

I have thought about that, but I couldn't help but feel that it would be coming from a biased source, as a Jew (Judas) had betrayed Christ.

/thread/

They don't, most of it is just trolling

There is nothing wrong with being jewish

your digits are nice.

You don't always get along with your boss ;)

Bait

wot de fo

good goy

Don't come here trying to humanize those animals. There's a reason why they have been kicked out of everywhere they have resided. They're parasites.

Because while they uphold a social standard of intelligence (that's good), they also uphold the religious belief that they can know the universe and become masters of it.

By giving their people such an inflated ego and belief that they can know all the answers, they've essentially reduced themselves to Satanism (that of rebelling against God's throne). In essence, they become a culture of Eves seeking out the forbidden apple in every garden they are in, for they believe they are the chosen people and they can master this unmasterable universe.

This is dangerous. What Jesus teaches us is good because it teaches us humility. It teaches us that we will always be at the mercy of the unknown and we must always trust and respect God's wishes, for they are the sole constant in this world. What Judaism teaches us is that there is no constant in this world other than "the tribe", and that their tribe is infallible in all things.

For a religion for intellectuals, they really have ended up with a stupid version of intellectualism.

>I speak for all of Sup Forums
Fuck off you kike bitch.

I am not trying to humanize them. I am simply willing to get educated on the matter.

The question I am interested in is "Why do a majority of Jews hate ethnic Europeans"?

And there you have your answer.

paranoid schizo

Jew

Judaism (actually created after Christianity) is a humanist cult preaching hatred and subjugation over all gentiles. Judaism is ironically the most hateful, disgusting and racist ideology on Earth.

they are not all powerful but unlike patriarchy they are real force

For LOST fans I can put it simply to you like this: jews are the man in black, whites are Jacob.

(And aliums are The Mother)

>Judaism (actually created after Christianity)...
stopped reading right there, you fucking moron.

both are problem

I respect your statement, but would you please elaborate?

>rotschild bank
>aipac influence
>mossad "collaboration" with us intel
>US support on israel despite having literally 0 interests into keeping this colony from another age
>trump making a 180 degree flip on his principles just to suit to israel's interest

What else do you want ?

I don;t know if most of this is trolling but you people are a bit in the dark if you don't understand the revolutionary spirit and history of the Jews. WHat happened to Sup Forums?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a jew.

ancient history.

hating on jews for shit that happened centuries ago would be even dumber than hating on germanbros because of world war 2.
it was a long time ago, the current generation didnt fight (or nearly all...most people of that era are already dead, the rest soon will be)

and with jews, i've personally never had a problem with them, just learned some history of them getting shat on by egyptian pharoahs and nazi's and shit.

you cant apply really old historical shit to new generation jews anyway. they simply didnt do it.

>literally
fail

LOL without Jews who would have lobbied for all this Muslim migration?

(((you)))

The jews are the ones making durkas grow by weakening muslim countries (influencing embargo in iraq during saddam era and now with assad, overthrowing saddam/gaddafi and trying to overthrow assad, curiously the only country not getting durkified is egypt, the historical and closest israel enemy)
And look at how west bank controlled by moderates gets settled an not gaza, which is the durkiest place in palestine

I don't. I hate masons; that's a different thing.

no. Rabbinical Judaism (talmudism) was established after the temple was destroyed, by Yochanan Ben Zakkai. Christianity was rooted in the second temple, Zakkai's Torah school was established after it's destruction.

жидяpa, плиз

it was still judaism before, though. jesus was a jew.

>hating on Jews for their schemes
Which carry on to today in even more calculating and diabolical ways. This board is all young, dumb faggots now with a millimeter deep understanding of things.
>meh
That's your grasp of the reality of Judaism and what it has meant for civilization. You're so empty headed. Great troll if it is.

Semantics, Zakkais Talmudism supplanted the Torah.

If OP is really interested, there are a few very good books about the jewry during the last two millennia.

Pure Coincidence!

Genuinely interested. Can you name a few?

>I don't. I hate masons; that's a different thing.

Las conspiraciones judeo-masonicas bolcheviques haberlas haylas

No está todo tab bien atado como se piensan algúnos

Masonry is kabbalah for gentiles..

> Why does a majority of Sup Forums hate Judaism?

I don't most care about the religion all that much.

Its the criminals.

>Why does a majority of Sup Forums hate Judaism?

you're seriously asking fucking Sup Forums itself why it hates jews lmfao

I'm convinced Ben garrison is a Muslim
>b-but the poor Palestinians shitskins oh no!

Sumerians - gone.
Akkadians - gone.
Chaldeans - gone.
Persians - gone.
Ancient Egyptians - gone.
All of these peoples replaces by the Jew's filthy cousin.
And yet the Jew lives on?
Ancient Greeks conquered parts of Asia and Africa - all lost.
Roman empire? Boils down to Italy, which isn't even considered a true successor of Rome. Romans - gone.
And the Jew lives on. Why is that?
All the people of the Middle East and North Africa are cut off of their ancient traditions because of the Muslim invasion, but the Jew lives on.
Not only that, but they live on as a race, as a religious group and as a nation-state. What??
Why is Europe being conquered by Muslims right now?
Why is it illegal to question the Holocaust?
Why is the Bible the most influential book in the world?
Why are only Jews getting the Nobel prizes?
Gde ima dima ima i vatre

Nobody hates anybody. Most people just love other peoples more than the jewish. But thats antisemitic obviously

The best friend of the uncle of this person is jewish, therefore this person is jewish and everything he ever does in his life is because he is jewish.

That's how those charts reason.

Yes. This is not because I didn't know the majority of Sup Forums hated Jews before, it was more out of genuine interest.

The Revolutionary Jewish Spirit. The root of rebellion against natural order. Watch this for a great primer on who the Jews are and what it is they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M

This. People don't realize how different Judaism became after the temple fell.

The Jews and their lies. Martin Luther

A good starting point can be: Douglas Reed – The Controversy Of Zion. Read the book, not what (((people))) say about the book. It will not be an ultimate redpill, but a good overview.

controversyofzion.info/Controversybook/reeedcontrov.pdf

I’m not at my desktop right now, so I can’t upload stuff from my library.

From his wikpedia entry:
>In 1951 his book Far and Wide he wrote: "During the Second World War I noticed that the figures of Jewish losses, in places where war made verification impossible, were being irresponsibly inflated, and said so in a book. The process continued until the war's end when the figure of six millions was produced… No proof can be given". Reed was subsequently virtually banned by establishment publishers and booksellers, and his previous titles were often removed from library shelves.
:^)

Jews are behind almost everything Sup Forums complains about, whether it's communism (created by Karl Marx, a Jew, and implemented by people like Trotsky and Lenin both Jewish), feminism, forced multikulti, mass immigration, political correctness, the mainstream media, the Left, neoconservatism, Zionist wars (like the Iraq War), anti-white propaganda, WW1, WW2, the USSR, etc.

You name it, and you'll probably find a Jew behind it. Relevant books that cover the subject are The International Jew by Henry Ford, and The Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald.

They've been kicked out 350+ times in history, and the common denominator was the same every time: Jewish behavior.

This is a good summary:

Prejudice against competing minorities is normal and even healthy.
It's all in your head bro.

Yes, but it is based on a pre-existing tradition that is even mentioned in the NT.

Its mostly edgy satire or retarded easily-led teenagers. You can tell by actually asking them deeper questions and they'll either give you nonsense or ad homs. It's like the flat earth meme. Just arguing for fun and only the small percentage of retards take it seriously.

kek
Most Sup Forumsaks hate somalis and they never met one
When you hate 80% of the population based on prejudices, hating the fucking kikes could pass for coincidence

My god what evil parasites.

(((Hollywood))) is reason enough.

Fact is the Judaism practiced today was created after Christianity when Zakkai made a (((deal))) with Vespasian in Yavne to basically be allowed to re-establish the Sanhedrin after the Temple and, for all intents and purposes, Classic Judaism was destroyed.

Even Putin knows about Jewish communists, he's forced everyone to read the Gulag Archipelago in high school, and he jailed Jewish oligarchs and kikes like Khodovorsky.

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes Jewish forces behind Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

Historically Jews co opt Government and try to make the society more convenient and livable for Jewish people, at the cost of the host peoples. They enslave through debt, lie, and are incessantly greedy. They've been kicked out of almost every society on Earth, and the more you realize how much they try to control goy and how much many of them despise goy, especially Christians, the more you dislike them. They make life miserable for everyone except the elitist Jews. CNN is a prime example right now of completely unchecked Jewish virtue or complete lack thereof.

What's to say it was destroyed? The Talmud (Oral law) pre-dated it's written form and Christianity too.

There's nothing wrong with Jews. They dindu nuffin.

The destruction of the temple and the loss of the sacrificial rites spelled the end for Judaism because there was no priesthood. Zakkai's Talmudism is essentially a choose your own adventure book conceived on the spot. Modern Judaism is an offshoot of classical Torah and it was conceived after Christianity, this is documented.

Silence Swede. The Talmud as it exists today mentions Jesus Christ - how then does it predate Christianity? It's first iteration dates back to the Babylonian exile but it has been corrupted many times since. Also without a Levitical priesthood, and a temple in which the Hebrews can follow the sacrificial customs as ordered in the Torah Judaism is in fact long dead and what we have today is Rabbinic Pharisaism (the Jews who are not Jews but do lie).

>muslims ARE trying to blow us up.

Jews are the ones bringing the fucking Muslims into your country in the first place.

They're also the ones causing Zionist wars in the Middle-East, which creates the justification for a flood of "refugees".

And they side with Muslims.

Who do you think you're fooling Moshe?

This
Jews are white and based.

Except he's right.
Torah predates Christian texts, which in turn predates the Talmud. Guess which one "Jews" actually worship with