Are you guys sure they'll change the board back to normal?

Are you guys sure they'll change the board back to normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t348e24vDyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, we stay like this forever

youtube.com/watch?v=t348e24vDyA

hopefully

ITS TAPE

To be fair, as much as I love Sup Forums, we are a containment board for political talk as much as we are a containment board for racism and natsocs who aren't welcome anymore on the rest of the site since it's been taken over by reddit.

/mlp/ is also a containment board but one for degeneracy. I wouldn't even mind if the boards remained mixed. We'll redpill every euphoric omega male fedora tipper if they have to stay here with us, and the /mlp/ fanbase is a massive army that can be of use to us.

I hope not

they shouldn't

we conquer /mlp/ and get rid of a degeneracy fountain on the internet

it's our first trial, if we want to protect western culture we should be able to protect Sup Forumsack culture first

Ponies are here forever.

>since it's been taken over by reddit.
Dude, stormfags have always been told to fuck off and racism used to be fun on Sup Forums because it was goofy and tongue-in-cheek, not politically charged like Sup Forums makes it.
Sup Forums is garbage and I hope it burns

/mlpol/ is best Sup Forums

>normal
This is normal, it's finally back to how it should be.

They kept Sup Forums and /mlp/ at the top. Don't you think that would've changed if this was permanent?

>we are a containment board for racism and natsocs who aren't welcome anymore on the rest of the site since it's been taken over by reddit.
Well looks like that portion of your job failed, because the rest of the site besides maybe 1 or 2 boards are completely fucked.

We're at war with Eurasia, user. We've always been at war with Eurasia.

wouldnt shock me if they didnt. it would just prove the mod team has been taken over by shills

aren't mlp and pol sister boards anyways?
i bet it was some reddit faggot who deosnt know the board who suggested this

Why does /ptg/ keep getting deleted? If our fastest general and number one OC creator gets shoa'd this board will be even more chaotic than it was today.

At the very least they should get rid of globa rule 15, hopefully the two boards will unofficially continue /mlpol/.

Hopefully not. I'm shocked at how great this is honestly. Ledditfags fucked off because of the ponies, and a lot of ponyfags are actually decently redpilled. I genuinely love this and would hate to see it go.

>being this new
In 2004 half the racism on Sup Forums was sarcasm and the other half was legitimate. While I'm not personally a very racist person, racism is funny as fuck. Now you can't be racist even jokingly on other boards. I've been banned from Sup Forums for racist shit. Sup Forums for fucks sake. That's how cucked the site is now because of faggot redditors like yourself who infiltrated this site through "safe spaces" like Sup Forums, a board I had to abandon years ago because of cartoon general degenerate cocksuckers. Sup Forums is the fucking Germany of Sup Forums. They can't stop destroying this site.

Nope. Better get used to this. And some ponies to boot

i'm sure they will. honestly, i hope they keep it this way for a few more days...

It does kind of suck that all the generals are going to die, they were the driving force of the board imp.

Can we have an /mlpol/ and /mlpg/?

>88
HEIL HITLER

they pull these pranks every year. anyone who thinks this is some sort of shake down over a single days worth of mods and g00t fucking laughing at everyones teenage angst is a damn moron.

I sure hope not.

Checked and heiled

it's bretty good desu senpai.
all redditxD were btfo
the only annoying thing are the faggots complaining about this

I hope so
we're stronger as one

God I hope not.

Hoping they'd keep it this way, that way Sup Forums is on lower tier then Sup Forums and /trash/ where it belongs. This board is the illegal immigrant section of Sup Forums. Lets be honest the autists using this board are newfags and normies that the rest of the chans collectively hate. Might as well merge Sup Forums /r9k/ /trash/ /qa/ /mlp/ /lgbt/ and Sup Forums into a containment superboard

That's because racism stopped being about being funny and saying shit you couldn't say in the real world, and started being about being "red pilled" and trying to turn everyone into a stormfag. Sup Forums gets mad when people aren't as racist as they are. I don't give a shit if you're racist, but when you're an annoying shithead about it, people are gonna want you to fuck off. Thats basically all this board is now, and it's spread to all other boards too. Shit, you can't post a PICTURE of a black person without some Sup Forumstard getting triggered to hell and back.

Thats the shit I hate most. It used to be fun because on Sup Forums, you'd make fun of the people who got offended easily or shit like that. That was the fun part of trolling, you could fuck with people who gave way too much of a shit. It was all good fun. Now Sup Forums is the easiest fucking thing to trigger, you just say something that is generally disagreeable on the board and people go fucking insane. This board is basically just as bad as SJW's, just on the other side of the fence.

are you 15 senpai

DEUS VULT
NON NO BIS DOMINE
AVE MARIA

Either they'll get used to it or leave.
>Hiroshimoot tries to turn two boards against each other
>They end up forming an alliance and becoming stronger

i fucking hope so

VOTE

I just saved that painting.
Hitler has a really fucking cool coat and hat.

>it was funny when people reacted disproportionately.
>but since people react disproportionately, it isn't fun anymore.

What did he mean by this?

>GOD WILL'S IT

I get what you're saying. I find that shit annoying when I see some teenager newly introduced to Sup Forums losing his mind over something minor on an unrelated board. It's why I called Sup Forums a containment board, which it is; however, current year Sup Forums is closer to 2004-2006 Sup Forums than any other board in the site at this point, all of which have been inundated with sensitive redditors. You're wrong to imply that all of Sup Forums is easily triggered. This board is astoundingly the furthest thing from a true echo chamber extant in political discourse since the more controversial a post. the more (you)s it gets and the more attention is drawn to it, in contrast to pretty much every other political site online, which typically ban or hide any opinions that are contrary to the social gestalt of the site.

>being such a cuck that you willingly give up your right to free speech and call anyone you want a nigger so you can virtue signal as an anonymous person to people who don't care about your fee-fees

>but when you're an annoying shithead about it, people are gonna want you to fuck off.
Yes, please fuck off.

He's very fashionable

It was funny when it wasn't a legitimately politically charged

I'm not saying that the board itself if oppressive, the mods allow whatever. By the rules, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums as a whole, is incredibly open to all ideas. The culture of Sup Forums, however, doesn't allow for much in regards to dissenting opinions without an incredible amount of, well, not OUTRAGE, but people will legitimately disregard your opinion as being "blue-pilled" or that the author is simply a "shill".
Example:
I remember Sup Forums back in the day, and it has ALWAYS been without filter and controversial, but it was NEVER a political crusade. The extent of racial fuckery was the fuckin habo raid. Sup Forums's entire political career was fucking with the church of scientology. I'm just saying that this board doesn't allow for much in regards to different opinions, especially in regards to liberal views, and sadly it's spread to other boards.

Well done on wasting your fucking time mr autismo

Now THAT'S style

For some reason, /mlpol is extremely confy.

I think you're either misremembering or new, friend. Sup Forums has always been politicized, the difference is that the politics shifted. While we were more anti-religion oriented when Christian neocons were in power, as the left took over and king Nigger exacerbated race relations, it's not so much that us saying the word nigger suddenly became politicized from our side, it became politicized by the changing culture.
Also, to say Sup Forums was all about fucking with Scientology is a huge mistake. That happened around, what like 2007? Many people, myself included had already left for 7chan when that shit started and from my interactions with those on 7chan, we saw that whole chanology shit as a moralistic invasion and corruption of the site.

>having a political discussion on a political board with the rare person who actually discusses things civilly is wasting time
This is why your board is shit

Hosting a social experiment.
strawpoll.me/12657116

make a regular Sup Forums /mlpol/ and /mlp/ and see what gets the most traffic.

Fair points, user. I suppose I just personally am annoyed about how self righteous everyone has become here. It no longer feels fun.

We share the same autism and ironic degeneracy. ShareBlue has neither of those things.

Not gonna lie here, former Sup Forumsack here. It's been hilarious watching the shills crash and burn but we can't let the mods get the keys to Equestria for real.

A friend of my dad once said, "If World War Two had been a fashion contest, the Germans would have won."

>inundated with sensitive redditors
This. I used to post on /n/ and /o/ but they are basically subreddits now and I can't stand them.