Theater Goes Nuts As Hillary Clinton Appears In The Audience

huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-applause-broadway-show_us_595a8248e4b02734df33c3fd?ibt&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NK7Cx
huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-applause-broadway-show_us_595a8248e4b02734df33c3fd?ibt&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/NK7Cx

wew ur fast

Fuck! I'm with her now.

Is she cured from that pneumonia now? Or dementia?

What would happen if Trump walked into the same theater

YASSS!!!

fuck white people

More proof that Jew York needs to be besieged, starved out, and then carpet bombed to nothing. Let's reenact Leningrad with those fucks.
The sad part is that Trump will never actually do it, because he wouldn't torch his own birthplace.

Look I get not liking trump for whatever reason. You may not agree with his views and methods fair enough. However clapping and giving a standing ovation for this cunt is insane and unexcusable.

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-applause-broadway-show_us_595a8248e4b02734df33c3fd?ibt&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

HuffPoop: Donald Trump terrorized women and minorities, audience member : 'I felt being raped sitting 12 rows behind him'

Her body double

In all seriousness guys we can't let Trump get the nuclear codes.

>(((Broadway)))
That's an odd reaction from that crowd.

In all seriousness guys we can't let Trump get the nuclear scoops

too late

I really want to fuck hillary. Like badly.
I always hated her and didn't think I could hate her more but slowly over this election cycle that hate began to turn into visceral lust. I want to pound her from behind and come over her face. I want to make her suck my cock.

Fuck. Goddamn I hate that woman but she turns me on so much.

Wow, heartwarming. It's clear the people stand behind her.

>Nina Golgowski Trends reporter, HuffPost
>Trends reporter
>Trends reporter
>Trends reporter
>Trends reporter
>Trends reporter

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I'd imagine she can't smell very appealing

Have you seen the replies in the tweets?
"it made me tear up"
"I nearly cried"
Be careful of this tier of worshipping.