If the brits tried attacking the US again today

Who would win?
Would they take their revenge or would they run off back home?

America is like 100x more powerful today than then and for the UK the opposite

Give it a century, we'll be back up there with our galactic empire.

>that picture
American education

>implying they will let us into space before we become a globalist planetary super-state

>implying we won't discover ground breaking fusion technology within the next few decades resulting in a golden age for the british empire

Depends, will you be giving blowies to Pierre to help your traitorous arses this time?

OY VEY, CAN YOU SEE

>implying this hasn't already happened and been hidden from you by the Jews.

I've got some news for you

This, while I believe we still have individually better skilled soldiers, the US outnumbers us both in manpower and fighting vechiles. We wouldn't stand a chance if there was an actual war just between the two.

>implying that makes any difference if it's being hidden from the public and not used on a wide scale

Mutual destruction.

Wouldn't it?

LOL at royality worshiping faggots!

1776 FOREVER!!!

>Libertarian

These meme needs to die.

most of the founding fathers didn't have an issue with royalism.

how many americans today are descended from colonial stock?

i have a funny feeling a lot of people talking shit about independence are descended from folks who came here long after the country won independence. but i guess that's what happens when you are a "nation of immigrants"

How can Brit cuckfags even compete?

LOL

depends on if they bring along the muzzies

Rambo is a muslim terrorist though...

>Alright, lads! Continue standing perfectly still out in the open while those wiley yanks shoot you from cover, the bastards! I bet those traitors to the crown aren't even wearing bright red uniforms like us! Cowards, the lot of them!
British tactics.

Who would win

>Britain
or
>France, Spain, the Dutch, and the rebelling British colonies.

FTFY

>being saved by the King of France

>Who would win?
Well America obviously.

>WE

If brits didn't charged high taxes, would americunts still chimpout and get independent?

attacks would be pinned on the muslims

If the UK attempted to invade us, we would be hoisting the bars and stripes in london within 2 weeks

>attack the US
>men die by the millions like in a World War
>shitskins breed quickly and take the jobs left by the Brits and climb the societal echelon even faster

Win = Brits have to pay gibs to Americans in the future and their homeland is cucked
Lose = Brits cease to exist in a few centuries

Stupid, stupid move.