Why do Black people have to make EVERYTHING a Race issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8iNumDWB3rk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>brah, the fifth is tomorrow and the 6th is the day after
Dropping some real knowledge

Because their biggest issue is being black

this. thread just got archived of some coon mouthing off against wealthy blacks because they parrot what the state wants you to hear.. might be some truth to that but i dont understand why niggers think that they can't help themselves. learn a trade and get to work. its not hard.

It is literally all they have.
If the race issue goes away then they are held accountable for their actions and nobody will tolerate them any longer.
If the race issue goes away then so do the free gib me dats.
They have to keep alive to continue getting hands out and attention(arguably the most important thing to a black person)

>Lopez
>"get out of my country you negro!"
I'm liking spics more and more by the day

you need to fucking slap the shit out of him
how freakin retarded can someone be complaining about thuggish dindu nuffins getting shot or whatever on your freakin independence day?

geez fucking deport those cunts an let me in, i already love your country more than any of those faggots ever will

Blacks need someone to blame for being genetic failures.

the race war is real and its been waged by browns fighting black. you think its a coincience that there are no poor blacks on the boarder? They literally chase them out. hispanic gangs fight black gangs on sight and hispanic criminals are many times more violent and cruel.

blacks fucking hate hispanics in california, its the biggest open secret that the liberal media refuses to talk about.

>geez fucking deport those cunts an let me in, i already love your country more than any of those faggots ever will
I wish we could deport every nigger for a German.

They're obsessed with race because America glorifies nigger culture (music, media, sports) and tells niggers to embrace being a weak victim. That, and they like to tout their victimhood so they can get attention and praise and use it whenever they argue because they're dumb niggers that cant debate.

in jail, the Aryan Brotherhood teams up with Hispanic inmates in jail to fight off niggers.

>America glorifies nigger culture (music, media, sports)
thank the Jews for this.

the whites that consume this garbage without raising a finger are half as responsible
:^)

Because they are racists

They are a subhuman kind of race.
Nearer to spes i'd humbly say.
Look how they behave and argue all over the planet.

this.

Coz dey dindu nuffins

It's a brainwash, from early age.

youtube.com/watch?v=8iNumDWB3rk
That black guy explains it all.

Because Blacks of no internal merit. They are dumber, less disciplined, less creative. They grew up ez mode in temperate food-rich africa. No long term planning. Any that do have white blood in them, just notice that. You can't blame a people for using the only thing they have to help them survive in a modern world their genetics will never allow them to be a contributing part of.

Envy.

The average black feels the same way towards the average white that the average white feels towards einstein and bill gates. Unattainable greatness. The average black cannot work a cash register without direct supervision. The average white can run a successful business. We are like gods to them and they hate themselves because they cannot be like us, so they vomit filth and poison at us to try to take us down to their level.

>Why do Black people have to make EVERYTHING a Race issue?
cause we are salty cunts.

>asks a board where half of the threads are about race
Sup Forums talks about black people more than I've heard any nigger mention race

Because racism is the new Satan

Why does Sup Forums have to make everything a race issue?

Sup Forums says this but when Overwatch adds a black hero they go to Sup Forums and sperg out "BLIZZARD ADDING A NIGGER, FUCK DOOMFIST"

found the butthurt liberal proxyfag

this may be a based black man

You're asking this on Sup Forums...?

you mean because blacks have an extremely bloated victimization complex that aids their child like existence with free lunch and fat white women

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the same people
>it can't POSSIBLY be that some people don't like the forced inclusion of blacks, gays, etc.

He's okay. His youtubes are for the most part extremely well prepared essays on the topics he discuss.

But he doesn't fare well in live debates / livestreams.

What other argument do they have for being poor, criminal, underachieving retards?
It would shock their entire community if they actually woke up and saw reality.

I wonder why...

>LOOK AT ME, I QUOTED THE ENTIRE THREAD, I MUST BE IMPORTANT

>Why do Black people have to make EVERYTHING a Race issue?
>posted on Sup Forums
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Nobody wants to hear that here. Especially not a bunch of NEETs. It hits too close to home.

>nigger was killed on my birthday
thats a good gift

>WHITES MASTER RACE!!!11111ONE
>gets easily manipulated by other race
Really made me go "hmm..."

Does anyone have the tweet like this with the clapping hands only its about werewolf dick? That shit was hilarious

The race cards works. So they play it even when it's not relevant. Until the world learns to stop flinching when race is brought up, it will keep happening.

What's with this clapping emoji shit niggers like to do on twitter? Shit is a nightmare to read.

Whats an example of something not being forced?

Like in my book it's about context and execution:
Doomfist is literally an African Warlord, wrecking havoc on a Wakanda-esque African nation, so it fits

But having Lancelot be black in whatever TV show it was makes no sense, particularly with the hyper realistic style of armor, that's forced.

Hamilton is a sort of interesting example because it's in the same boat as the Luhrmann adaptations of Romeo and Juliet and Great Gatsby: anachronistic purposefully to convey a tone and atmosphere that resonates better with contemporary audiences than the original setting

This is what niggers and liberals actually believe

Race is important to everyone except white cucks (including civcucks). Helping and uplifting your own race is beneficial to you personally in every way.

Black memes in general are cringe

Can't misspell if you only type in emoji

Because their race is all they have.
Every other race worth their salt has achieved or done something that they can be proud of, that elevated them from more than just upright animals and into humans.
Blacks throughout history have done nothing of the sort, the only thing they can fall back on is their race for how little it's worth.