FUCK ILLINOIS 33% Income Tax hike!

FUCK. We broke away from the UK over taxes 241 years ago today. It's time for Illinois to break away from Chicago.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/politics/ct-illinois-senate-income-tax-hike-budget-met-0705-20170704-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thebalance.com/best-and-worst-states-for-property-taxes-3193328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

>texas
>0% income tax
go there and make a pile a shekels before the beaners take over

But the second highest property tax in America

texas is #6 in property taxes, NJ is #1, followed by... Illinois

sauce
thebalance.com/best-and-worst-states-for-property-taxes-3193328

Then go there, make shekels, and leave.
Just because you work somewhere doesnt mean you have to buy real estate there.
Retard.

Illinois has the 2nd highest property taxes.
Texas has the 6th.

We are so fucked. I finally got a "good" 40 hour / week job that pays 13.50 / hour here (Plus OT) and in the few months I've had it they raised the minimum wage in next 2 years above my pay (15/hour) and raised the income tax.

I'm not going to get a fucking raise to 20 an hour to compensate when that hits.

It's like they don't want people to succeed, please tell me how to work the system so I can just help it collapse harder.

I******s is the worst state in America without a doubt. Everyone who lives in that state should be lined up and shot.

You have representation, pay up.

>I******s
why would you do this?

>living in Illinois
>not a retarded shitlib
Plenty of adjacent states with jobs m8. Move out and let the niggers collapse it. That's the only way.

Its cool dude Illinois will go red for Trump in 2020 lmao

Guaranteed

muh taxes

Get a better job faggot. You're a fuckin loser. Min wage losers are going to male more money than you. You should pack everything you have up and move, right now, bc you make 13hr and it should be super simple to uproot and find work somewhere else. Fuckin loser

It would be one thing if Illinois took this money and used it wisely to shrink your deficit, but all the cash will be used for is to service debt not pay it down and the rest will be squandered.

This is why American is going down the drain, bloated, malfeasant government at the federal, state, and municipal levels have been doing this for decades and it's finally bled our country dry. There is nothing left to take because hardly anybody has any money because of their decades of destructive policies.

Should've got a government job with permanent infinite untouchable pension. Unskilled janitors making the equivalent of $80k a year.

Because Ill*nois sucks, I know cause I live here.

>tfw the left side of Illinois looks like Trump's face

costly liberal programs (gibs), huge paid liberal bureaucracy union workers and their underfunded pensions (gibbers) and shitloads of liberal democrat-voting douchebags and illegals sucking up all that free money (niggers)

What could possibly go wrong ?

Time to pay the piper FIBs

You deserve what you voted for

California, Illinois, and NY should be booted from the union...Puerto Rico shouldn't be allowed in either because they are just as broke

ENJOY YOUR NIGGERS !!!!

>This means more land of lincoln niggers in my state (Colorado)

>We're working really really hard to raise everyones taxes

The quotes from the democrats in that article are gold.

>union workers and their underfunded pensions (
The only union workers with tax payer pensions are the teachers and stateworkers. Don't include ALL union workers into this mix. Organized labor is strong in that area, and they self fund their own pensions/annuity/retirements etc.

It is ABSURD to me that my local has about 1200 active members (retirees and active) and somehow pays less for insurance than the average, and I have a great retirement package, and will get full pension @ 59 years old. Fully self funded. Why the fuck can't the state do the same? Why can a small bunch of rural and suburban retards have a great program of care for its members while the sate cannot?

t: Union Pipefitter

If you have a kid you'll qualify for eitc. The government will pay you for working.