Macron Declares He Will Govern Like a Roman God

>French president Emmanuel Macron has declared he will govern France like Jupiter, the Roman king of the gods, shortly officials told the media his thought process was “too complex” for journalists to understand.
>Reuters reports him as saying he desires to reign as a “Jupiterian” president – “a remote, dignified figure, like the Roman god of gods, who weighs his rare pronouncements carefully”.

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/04/macron-announces-govern-like-jupiter-roman-king-gods/

All hail Emperor Macaroni, leader of the Cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pannonica_de_Koenigswarter
youtube.com/watch?v=G0lSFtmEwtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When arabs blow up the Eiffel Tower and the population begs him to make the immigration stop, is he going to say "let them drink semen"?

I hope so

Knowing him, it's probably gonna happen. He's going to end up the same way Caligula did soon.

all hail king of the cucks

What a fucking looney tune

I read somewhere that after the election and Macrons victory the average french penis shrunk by 50%

He's sitting on a buttplug, you know?

Does his Mom, i mean cryptkeeper wife allow him that?

Drama class. Larpy fag.

And the French think Trump is insane. Can't wait to see how the French media tries to spin this

>told the media his thought process was “too complex” for journalists to understand.

The bogpill is real.

Macron works for Rothschilds Rothschilds now to Bogdanoffs

Macron may turn out to be the antichrist

>Gaulbois still trying to honour their "Roman" heritage
lmao

Frogs need to take him out. You faggots haven't killed a leader in a long time.

He learned from the best

Given that we know his fetish, what are the odds of him banging Merkel?

Jew Pater didn't fuck living mummies.

This guy seems like a lunatic, and even more authoritarian than LePen. Too bad the retard Frogs voted for this. Enjoy your "centrist" candidate :)

ALL HAIL KING KEK(GAP)

If a country is doing pretty good I think that's actually a good idea.

Don't enact some dumbass agenda or try to micro manage everything. Just tell everybody not to fuck things up and steady as she goes, and if there's a real crisis, you will make the hard decisions.

Unfortunately this is France we're talking about and the country is so fucked it's in permanent crisis mode.

So he's basically just saying

>Let the country burn. All of this is beneath me.

So he's going to fuck everything that moves, and whenever someone has a good idea he threatens them with an absurdly sadistic punishment for daring to insult his strength as king of the gods?

The big game is going to be unleashed. The Kaiser of Europe against the Czar of all Rus' and between the anglo scum.

I can respect it. Honestly it's a nice change of pace from the regulars leftist swine.

We'll see how he governs and if he can effectively save his people.

> Macron has declared he will govern France like Jupiter, the Roman king of the gods, shortly officials told the media his thought process was “too complex” for journalists to understand

Did he really say that? Or is breitbart pulling our legs? If he did say it, maybe Macron will be alright after all.

>all hail God-emperor Donald J. Trump
>based royal family for britbong posters
>*inhales*
>WOT?!? HOW DARE THIS MACRON C.UCK REIGN LIKE A KING?
>even though he isnt open borders
>even though he is nothing like Trudeau

the hypocrisy of the average Sup Forumsack never ceases to amaze me.

He is literally the most open-border president in the world right now, cuck.

If this is true, he will first have to stop taking in the back from immigrants constantly.

Is there a Frenchman out there who would take a bullet for him

Why the fuck did they elect this retard

What a colossal toolbag

You must understand that this type of leader is a french tradition. It began with Napoléon then with Napoléon III , then with boulanger (who failed because he was an imbecile) , then Pétain and finally De Gaulle, who created our current republic .
The french président is supposed to behave like that, but macron's predecessor where cucks

Crank up the meme machines!

That should be a warning to the Frogs that they picked the wrong guy.

time to wait for a beautiful destruction that not even the nazis could do to France

I dont know about the "too complex" part but hé definatly said hé would govern like Jupiter

>Hungarian premier Viktor Orbán gently dismissed him as “a new boy” who had yet to find his feet. “Macron’s entrance wasn’t too encouraging, as he thought the best way to show friendship was to immediately kick Central European countries. This isn’t how we do things around here, but he’ll soon get to know his way around,” he added.

>The 39-year-old’s “complex thought process lends itself badly to the game of question-and-answer with journalists”, the spokesman explained – prompting much mockery in the French press.

>Not-making-this-up dept: Macron doesn't do Q&A w/ journalists because his thoughts are much "too complex" –

>Much of the commentary on Macron’s alleged natural submissiveness hints at his relationship with his wife – twenty-five years his senior – with Italy’s larger-than-life former president Silvio Berlusconi teasing that he is “a nice lad with a good-looking mum”.
'>She added that, whatever the outcome of the election, “France will be led by a woman: either me or Mrs. Merkel.”

kek nobody takes him seriously

Imagine if Trump said this

Bog influence?

He's Charles De Gaulle 2: Hot for Teacher Boogaloo

Is Macaroni threatenening the Bog (Bogdanof Owned Government)?

OH SHIT POL SAYS HE BOWS TO THE ROTHSCHILDS HE IS REALLY CONTROLLED BY THE BOGS

>He's, Tiny
>He's Toony
>He's just a little Loony

>Macron Declares He Will Govern Like a Roman God

I don't think this Macron guy knows what hes getting into.

He shouldn't lose his head over this governing thing.

I silk glove over an iron glove

is his wife, singer of aerosmith, going to write a song about this?

France is going to have a very painful future...

The people have spoken though, but the people shall regret...

>Jupiterian
>Reuters in charge of English

once again the French people put leftists in power destroying their country in the process just to end up with a nutcase with a god complex.

I still think we could easily fuck Macrons shit up by trolling the fuck out of him with some memetic warfare.
Make him the poster boy as a positive example of statutory rape or portray him as a pedophile advocate.
I made pic related sitting here on my cellphone so I'm sure some user here could do much better.

Hopefully Jupiter Optimus Maximus will punish this arrogant cucklet.

is pretty funny because the french rothschild was the truly crazy one from what I've read
he was also the one with the mask party

the rothschild are funny because they sort of can't escape their own national memes
>french rothschild : "artistic" with horse-ranch and women everywhere
>britbong rothschild : pedocreep
>american rothschild : someone who actually gives alot of interviews, but whose daughters are always ending up with some negers

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pannonica_de_Koenigswarter
the inventor of cuckoldy

>rothschild banker becoming a monarch
Time for another French Revolution :^)

I was right.

>tfw the left got tricked by Macron

The guy is center right at best and has illusion of grandeur like he was Napoléon.
I bet he cannot wait for the next massive terrorist attack in France to unleash the whole french army. People like him wants war because war allow his name to be put in history books

Holy fuck,

This guy seems stupid creepy.

I'm praying for you Frenchmen. I really hope this works out OK.

WTF?
is this April 1st?

His arrival yesterday to Versaille

youtube.com/watch?v=G0lSFtmEwtI

Trump didn't declare himself an emperor, those are memes you idiot

Second, the Brit Royal family is just for show, not involved in politics

Point is, you're a fucking faggot

Behold the next Napoleon

Janus seems more appropriate

>[Janus is portrayed] residing over all beginnings and transitions, whether abstract or concrete, sacred or profane.
>Since movement and change are interconnected, he has a double nature, symbolised in his two headed image.

>The bogpill is real
No one ever doubted that

>Behold the next Napoleon

Napoleon got shit done.

He also attacked Russia in the winter..

Comparing Macon to Napoleon

Frenchmen, be weary of Thursdays. If Macron is truly trying to embody Jupiter, it means he will make his biggest moves on Thurs.

Do the frogs have a literal dictator now? Maybe Macaroni isn't so bad

kek

What was the minute of silence for?

LOL @ pic

Holy shit what a fucking faggot

France doesn't need an intergalactic cuckold, they need Hitler 2.0

First public kiss after a high school play Macron produced.

>manlet
>Cuck
>Pro-islam
>Sexual abuse victim
>Rothshild slave
>Autocratic ower fantasies
>Muh complex thoughts
>Literally TFW too smart4u meme

This is midly amusing

How come roubaix is filled with muslims????? I was crossing to border to go to auchan but shit man its worse there. I felt scared every moment. I didnt see 1 white person except me in the mirror.

>mfw drumpft wouldn't even know what "Jupiterian" means.
>mfw he would think it's a place in India or Japan or something

>breitbart
k

>shortly officials told the media his thought process was “too complex” for journalists to understand.

what a fucking clown

No worse than brits larping as saxons.

2 world wars were not enough

>Who weighs his rare pronouncements carefully
>Uses one of his "rare pronouncements" to declare himself akin to a god whose thoughts are beyond mere mortals.
lol france

kek, what a faggot
Why do frogs seem to be predisposed to god complexes?

If Trump said that the media would call him mad

>We now live in a world where we are literally yearning for men like Hitler and Napoleon
What the fuck happened?

Because they had one: Napoleon.

If Trump declared one day that he was going to rule America like Jupiter himself, he would justifiably be laughed at here

The "God Emperor" stuff is just jokes

>Pétain
How do you go from this to Macron?

>What the fuck happened?
126 gigakike event on kikery scale.

Also, never skip leg day

kek good post

But seriously everyone here loves Hitler but ignores Napoleon even when Napoleon was obviously superior and completely purged his country of corruption and the elite in the matter of a few years, while being one of the best commanders in history as a side bonus

Why wouldnt you want Napoléon though ?

For Simone Veil, she legalized contraception and abortion in France.

>while being one of the best commanders in history
No. Just no. He had VERY capable advisors. Napoleon's own 'genius' was shown when he decided to ignore them and attack Russia even though they all said no.

I like this guy more and more every day