Racial Harmony in the USA

Is it achievable?
What will it take to achieve racial harmony?
Will resegregation do it seeing that blacks are now demanding safe spaces?

Racial harmony with niggers will never happen because they're too different from everyone else. They need to all be deported or sterilized.

No you have to finish the fight.

It's achievable through slavery.

Meaning what? Send them back to Africa or Re-Enslave them? The flag provides a hint just wanna be sure

No, and nobody wants it, not even stupid liberal millennials.

Is an ethno-state so difficult to make or is too much too ask? Becuase as long as I can remember every nigger from Pakistan to Timbuktu wants to settle in White Countries.

Fuck off niggers, holy shit. I will cap you all. This was a warning from you Fellow Hitler Soldier.

Rockwell had a pretty good plan

It's not really possible, unless blacks/Latinos essentially become so racemixed with whites that they become almost white, in which case they'll be a slight underclass. But that will literally never happen.

There is only one way to achieve racial harmony.

>132382388
Pajeet is woke

gassing niggers would definitely do a lot

>Racially integrating niggers into the white gene pool
KYS you perveted motherfucker

Even male niggers don't prefer sheboons.

What? I specifically said it wasn't possible, and I never implied that it was a good thing.

Personally i;d like to see them all gassed to death but it is a more likely solution that in our lifetime we will see a mass deportment of niggers either back to Africa or the U.S government will buy one of those small islands out in the pacific and basically give them a nigger Australia.

>Is it achievable?
Of course it is.

After all non-whites have been removed, the US will live in perfect racial harmony.

> Non-white Hispanics get along with blacks
Have you ever been to LA?

Houston, where I am, VERY diverse
No basketball Americans
Nothing like that
It's an anomaly, I don't know how it fucking works
I'm okay with this I guess, America wasn't made specifically for whites (or maybe it was)
But no matter what, I will always stand for Nationalism and Fascism/Clerical Fascism/etc. In Europe, no exceptions.