>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 4
>Russia may deploy military in Syrian buffer zones within weeks
>fifth round of Astana talks to start soon
>4 days ceasefire in Daraa, Quneitra and As-Suwayda Provinces, S syria
>Sy military rejects ‘baseless’ allegations of CW use
>DeZ: 4 dead after IS downs Sy helicopter
>Raqqa: SDF avances in Raqqa CS captured the villages of Hussainiya, Kasrat Mohamed Ali and Ratlah
>SE Syria: SAA seized several points in N perimeter of T3 pumping station
SAA restarts offensive to capture Al-Tanf Crossing
>Ru Terminator-2 BMPT shows up in Syria
>SAA pressure IS East of Arak Gas field after capturing some hills
>IS accuses US of killing 52 civis in Raqqa
>US to set up new military base in N al-Shaddadi town, NE Syria
>Israeli helicopters strike SAA near Golan, as rebels continue to attack Baath City
>Ru Military Delegation Visits YPG-held Afrin Area
>Houthi raid Saudi troops in northern Yemen, kill 2 Saudis

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lH5Ay4tWvWc
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/04/macron-announces-govern-like-jupiter-roman-king-gods/
kurdishquestion.com/article/3938-the-centrality-of-women-s-liberation-in-rojava-northern-syria
youtube.com/watch?v=8zQzN21lFco
twitter.com/samueloakford/status/882327711749873664
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
youtube.com/watch?v=xm6hC2oW5P8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Love maghreboi

al mawt li israel

not so fast kike

Megumin.

Toasting with OPCW
Rebels gassed themselves for nothing

long live the new lion of Damascus

NEMA RAJA

BEZ RODNOGA

KRAJA

>be FSA

kikes btfo

I know right. It's like someone is actually acknowledging my existence, even if just for the second it takes to type a post ;_;

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO (((MARAKESH)))
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST

Russia may deploy its military to police the borders of planned de-escalation zones in Syria within two to three weeks after finalizing an agreement with Turkey and Iran, Russian negotiator Alexander Lavrentyev said on Tuesday.

Moscow hopes to sign the final documents with Ankara and Tehran on Wednesday, he told reporters after a series of meetings in the Kazakh capital, Astana.

Russia and Iran, which back President Bashar Assad's government, and Turkey, which supports some of the rebels, agreed in principle to create four "de-escalation zones" in Syria in a previous round of talks in May, but put off a planned June meeting where they were supposed to work out the details.

Since the May agreement was announced, the rebel-held stronghold of Idlib province in the northwest of Syria has been mostly calm.

But fighting has continued on other frontlines in western Syria, including Eastern Ghouta of Damascus and the southwestern city of Deraa, where government forces and their allies are trying to crush remaining pockets of rebellion.

Lavrentyev told reporters that Moscow and its partners were still discussing detailed maps and other conditions related to the Idlib and southern zones, while the borders of two other zones, in Homs province and near Damascus, had been agreed.

"Overall, (the agreement) provides for the presence of Russian military police in the buffer zones, but once again this matter has not been agreed yet," he said.

"Depending on when the documents on safe zones are signed, I think one should expect concrete measures on the deployment of forces within 2-3 weeks."

Bread not /comfy/ at all

The prophecy is true!! Me and other Houston /sg/ user will start Assad fan club!! DEUS VULT!

What happened to him?

Is the USA ever going to leave Syria?

Beware of fake Maghrebois

Houstonbros, will you go to the Kurdish American Foundation of Houston's conference?
Topics covered will be:

-Kirkuk, Sinjar and Independence: What Awaits the KRG?
-Iran’s Internal Repression Overshadowed by Its Interventionist For. Policy
-The Changing Dynamics of Rojava in the Syrian Civil War
-Turkey’s Deteriorating Governance and Its Implications for Kurds

Hahahaha holy shit /r/scw is on a meltdown Apparently one of the mods is a PKK fanboy and kept talking about "PKK IS NOT YPG ITS TURK PROPAGANDA"

Then some guys who actually went to fight said they are linked from the fight, actually criticized the YPG and some stuff they do, said they underplayed their casaulties in manbij and the pro-PKK mod went APESHIT.

You know /sg/ might not be the best but atleast we arent as retarded as those idiots.

What does this mean?
I thought it was chlorine AND sarin that was used
>provided by the Syrian Arab Republic
How? when they don't control that area

Ooooooo possibly if I'm not out of town when is it? I'd love to troll them about Kurdish human rights abuses.

nice!! yeah I love SA.. such a nice, chill vibe to it. I'm in michigan at the moment. it's ok

and it's too far gone. like the shit that gets advertised on snapchat and instagram is fucking crazy. there was a top story on snapchat a few weeks ago about sex parties for the elite, with almost naked girls with masks. obviously illuminat propaganda. and not age censored. fucking joke

>going to reddit

Press T to Tfu on American imperialists and Zionist pigs

T

Qatar Latest Update:
>30min left in 48hr extension.
>Qatar Petroleum plans to raise liquefied natural gas (LNG) capacity by 30 percent
>MADMEN unnoficial response from Qatar to GCC:
*Qatar reportedly agreed to Saudi demands to reduce diplomatic relations with Iran if other GCC did the same.
*Same response was Qatar's response to cutting economic relations with Iran. Qatar would if other GCC, esp. the UAE do same.
*Qatar agrees to close Turkey's military base if other GCC members close foreign bases on their soil.
*Qatar denies relations only with UN-designated terrorist organizations &refuses to honor lists by individual nations, incl. US, it seems.
*Qatar refused to close any media officia or non-official media outlet.
*Qatar refused to pay compensation to fellow GCC members & demanded compensation for damages from current blockade by some fellow GCC.
>Qatar FM responds to Emirates FM saying "enough with supporting terror", says "enough lying."
>UK's May calls for 'de-escalation' of GCC crisis in call with Saudi crown prince; continues to suppress release of parliamentary report on Saudi funding of violent extremism
>German FM sees Gulf stand-off as chance to tackle 'terror finance'
*Qatar FM handed Kuwait response, next comes Cairo meeting on wed.
*German FM: Arab states not questioning Qatar's sovereignty
*Qatar hosted Hamas and Taliban delegations at the 'request' of the US - Petraeus
*Saudi FM: Hope for 'positive response' from Qatar
*Qatar FM arrives in Kuwait to hand over response to list of demands

Shamelessly shilling my video.
youtube.com/watch?v=xyjiNoaNzes

Syrian officials were somehow able to obtain and give the samples, or so it seems. The whole report is public now by the way.

g-going outside?
min left in 48hr extension
Tanks LITERALLY in 30 minutes

DAMASCUS

NEVER
E
V
E
R

W*HHABIST TERRORIST HEADCHOPPERS

BTFO
T
F
O

FOREVER
O
R
E
V
E
R

and w*habi kilaab

T

Hey, cool song, first gay album, but some were fine, thanks for reminding me!

The last hint I will give is I'm on W-SW side of Houston. But yea nothing like good ol Texas to make you feel /comfy/ I honestly don't like anywhere else, it's just not home.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

The Saudis aren't going to do jackshit.

YPG is the absolute worst

inb4 another extension of the deadline

I wonder what has gone under the rug in regards to the Kurdish forces. I've heard that the SDF will not allow Arabs to return to their homes after being liberated from ISIS.

Kill em all > literally anything else

What went wrong?

Watching now
>Will also shamelessly shill my video aha
ASSADWAVE - ALLAH, SOURIA, BASHAR OU BAS!
youtube.com/watch?v=lH5Ay4tWvWc

Astana talks are completely useless.

Nah, not for me. Master of Puppets, Ride the Lightning, Justice for All and than goes the Kill em All

Wew many Greeks here, how'd that coast guard deal go?

tfu on ass*d
tfu on kh*mmies
tfu on rafidi
tfu on ebin
tfu on bolandi

>W*HHABIST
>w*habi
>posted 3 seconds apart
w*hhabimind

>all samples were handed over by SCD
>Syrian Civil Defense
Hmmmmm
But still who does this report help? Did Assad really gas rebels? Or did rebels gas themselves?

tee minus ? until Qatar?

Not so fast greekbro. Neither King nor Crown Prince are going to G20.

The usual
Forced conscription, ethnic cleansing, arresting anyone who disagrees with them and communalism

No, it's proven that the SyAF hit the chemicals depot and rebels were gassed by their own gas.

opel will you be making another assadwave video?

>Deir ez-Zor
>EZ
So EZ that even after 5 years the combined armed forces of Syria, Iran and Hezbollah haven't been able to take over a shitty town from the hands of ~1500 ISIS goatfuckers.

>be SAA

Strawbs.

dis sum goode shit

It depends. After the SDF takes Raqqa, they plan to form a 3500 strong security team with 7! days of training to keep stability in Raqqa.

It depends if the US (or anybody for that matter) actually tries to provide any kind of services or ANYTHING in the region. (Or actually pay said security forces).

Also the YPG has to be careful with it's mandatory "gender equality lessons". I'm not sure thats going to go very well with the sunni arabs there.

If somebody screws up, the SDF could very easily end up like the Anbar Awakening and the Sons of Iraq, fathers being forced to dig the graves for their sons (And in the SDF case daughters as well..)

>said the maghreshit.

ty :)) and yep!! I tried making one last night but didn't quite like the music. downloading more 80s new wave sounds and stuff

>It depends if the US (or anybody for that matter) actually tries to provide any kind of services
The answer to that is no
Look at Tabqa

>At least 5 commanders killed & many others injured in SVBIED attack on #Nusra HQ in Hafasraja, NE #Idlib CS
>be FSA

>with 7! days of training to keep stability in Raqqa
>"gender equality lessons"
Good luck with that!

>tfw user links cross-thread so there's no (You)

How do I redpill a 'right-wing' boomer conservative on Syria/MiddleEast/Isis/Kurds?

My uncle is pretty bluepilled and says that Trump bombed that base in Syria because ''they're all smelly bearded muslims anyway, who cares?''

Only people in the ME he see's defferent, are the Kurds because they seem ''non muslim''

You don't
He won't change his views

>France: we cannot elect Le Pen because literally Hitler
>instead: breitbart.com/london/2017/07/04/macron-announces-govern-like-jupiter-roman-king-gods/

wtf what is this shit?

G-d damn you priest, let me larp as maghrebois.

The YPG gender stuff is really weird to say the least, here's some tidbits...

In the city of Afrin, there was just recently an educational strictly for men that focused on 5,000 years of male hegemony. There are classes across the whole of the region that last for weeks, or even months for those serious about ‘killing the dominant male’ inside themselves. These aim to do more than just educate – they are akin to a form of rehabilitation to overcome reactionary attitudes toward gender roles and patriarchal oppression.

kurdishquestion.com/article/3938-the-centrality-of-women-s-liberation-in-rojava-northern-syria

So after ISIS is kill, (which will happen in the coming months) what are your predictions?

Just another day in Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=8zQzN21lFco
>the first 10 seconds of this video
LLLLOOOOLLLLLLLLL

I want to be shoked, but i can't it's Canada, a fucking leaf.

Can't wait when they give apology and 10 million dollars to Hezbollah fighters.

it's like trying to teach math to a nigger, forget it, it will go something like

>hurr they all sandniggers
>dey hate are freedoms
>Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East
>Israel is our greatest ally and Israel is against Bayshur Assuhd
>Syria is allied with Eye Rain

FSA getting buttfucked

>US requests emergency Security Council session on North Korea. Likely scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.
twitter.com/samueloakford/status/882327711749873664

I never thought I'd be grateful to Erdogan for anything, but if he wipes these degenerates out I'm eternally grateful.

Ask him if he considers foreign lobbying bad. If he says yes, which I assume he will, tell him about Saudi and Israeli lobbyists. (AIPAC, etc.) Ask if he thinks those countries should stop lobbying our government, and ask if he feels the U.S. should go to war for the interests of countries that do this.

The trick is to get him to take a firm position on something, and then expose his own hypocrisy.

Ok, sorry, better luck in next bread :-(
Oh man, if they try to hatwa the sunnis will stab them in the back the second they can, compare with zelous Sunnis against PMU in eastern Mosul after liberation.
If SDF doesn't give up with it's forced ideology the Sunni Arabs will bite them hard whenever given the possibility. There are probably many IS sleeper cells also in the liberated parts of the city.

I wouldn't know. I'm not Greek. I'm only here temporarily, then I go back to the States.

Conscription is used by the Syrian Government too. I do not necessarily condone it, but condemning it is not something I can do either. Ethnic cleansing is what it seems to be. The Yazidis and Arabs in Northern Syria are most likely being discriminated against. It seems that they aren't allowed home. I haven't heard anything on disagreeing with them and communalism.

>After the SDF takes Raqqa, they plan to form a 3500 strong security team with 7! days of training to keep stability in Raqqa.

That is going to fail so hard. You can't train that many people in such a short amount of time on security. It's safe to say that Raqqa will be crime-infested wormhole.

>"gender equality lessons"
This is an actual thing?!

>If somebody screws up, the SDF could very easily end up like the Anbar Awakening and the Sons of Iraq, fathers being forced to dig the graves for their sons (And in the SDF case daughters as well..)

I wouldn't be surprised. The SDF is only capable of functioning thanks to the Aid of the USA and coalition forces.

i'm whiter than you and your whole family

goddammit.

sorry bro didn't think of that, here's your rightfully earned (you)

>tfw as time goes by, i hate the k*rds more and more
>even more so than the roaches
fucking hell

@iraqi_day 13min

Map Update July-4-2017

100 #ISIS suicide bombers inside a 150 meters & thousands of civilians used as human shield in #Mosul Old city #Iraq

I will tell you at the evening of the 7th day of July.
Coincidentally that's when Astana round ends.

copy/pasting from another thread about how to redpill ameritards

We haven't intervened in Iran yet and they aren't what i would call a radical Islamist state either compared to the Gulf nations
Iraq was also explicitly secular before the US intervention and Saddam gave Iraqi Christians special privileges like not having to be conscripted and they were given a number of council seats disproportionate to their population
The gulf Arab nations, particularly Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the UAE are responsible for funding nearly all terrorism and the spread of Wahhabism/Salafism which is the particular branch of Islam responsible for nearly all terror attacks
>saying you should have told this israeli-lapdog to go back over and die for israel since he thought it was so much fun the first time.
This works pretty well also, a decent bit of ZOGbots are somewhat negative to Israel, particularly Iraq/Afghan vets
Also knowing statistics and accusing them of being responsible for the deaths of Christians and mentioning the decline of the Iraqi/Syrian Christian population is effective
> And given the talking points he used is probably either new or a summerfag.

Pretty much, he came off as too similar sounding to the liberal agenda, prefacing what you say by blaming the kikes first or saying sandniggers repeatedly makes you seem less politically correct

>he problem is that every single one believes that cleaning toilets in the Marines for a few years gave him privileged insight into international affairs. You can know more than them on the subjects, present good arguments, etc. but they will always just say something like "I was there so I know how it is" like that means anything.
This is certainly true, but i have been arguing with fags like this for a while as i have an interest in the Iraq/Syrian civil wars and having books with relevant parts to your argument highlighted already deflates their argument usually
1/2

> The normalfag doesn't get convinced if you just present facts or a logically invincible argument. If a normalfag feels threatened and senses hostility, their brain can, at its worst, shut down and try to avoid more negative feelings immediately afterwards.
True, but you can always just keep repeating things
> I believe there's a sweet spot where you can both convince a normalfag of something and make it seems like you're not "attacking" him.
I find that approaching things from the libertarian angle helps greatly with this also talking about the Nayirah testimony in particular is extremely effective for building doubt about the US among Iraq vets in particular, most have seen the original video but not all of them know it was completely false, video related
>muh Iraqis throwing babies out of incubators
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

Also for the extra-patriotic ones that defend anything the US does, just casually ask them if they have seen the leaked blackwater videos and most of them wont fully sit through one that i have seen
youtube.com/watch?v=xm6hC2oW5P8

>MUH GLOBAL CALIPHATE

POINT AT THE GLOBAL CALIPHATE
POINT AT IT AND LAUGH

How fucking stupid is Trudeau? Canada's #1 most important geopolitical need is to maintain good relations with the U.S., because they share a long, fragile border with us and possess only a fraction of our population. Doing this is sure to piss Americans, especially pro-Drumpf Americans, off.

>she's literally reporting from the side of the moderate beheaders
>"and over there we have the evil regime, whew much better to be here on the side of the US-backed moderate rebels"
JUST FUCK MY NEWS UP SENPAI

Can't wait Turks to totally "not genocide" Kurds sooner.

>they aren't what i would call a radical Islamist state either compared to the Gulf nations
W-Well, that may be a bit overblown, honestly... Iran has plenty of islamist elements, including beheadings and hand-cutting, forced veil on women and banning them from using bikes(?).

mb m8. i was laughing @ female suicide bombers

Post yfw assad backstabs the kurds

I know Feminism has de-masculinized men, but this is going too far. They are going to turn men into something even more feminine than what the Swedes could hope for.

That is an Antichrist-like statement be wary of what it to come from France...