I used to be a Christian, Sup Forums. Then I turned agnostic...

I used to be a Christian, Sup Forums. Then I turned agnostic. Try to convince me why I should return to Christianity or to stay agnostic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does it make you a better person?

Join Freemasons, the Order of Rose Cross. No need to become a NEET.

>Join Freemasons,
Don't join the freemasons. No one can leave them but dead. Pic related.

What made you turn agnostic ?

Look, ordinary religion is for the masses. If you want to become the top dog, you gotta step it up. Simple as that. Freemasonry isn't satanic, but it's good people like you think it is, so you don't join.

Remember that time you touched your cock?

Yeah, so does God.

What on Sup Forums convinced you?

Go pagan.

Christianity is the feel good politics of the old age. Christianity says you can achieve eternal peace and love for no sacrifice. European pagan warrior cultures ensured that men knew the only way they would achieve salvation in the afterlife is by dying valiantly and nobly on the field of battle for a just cause. If we maintained those same values today numales and cucks and those afraid of conflict and who just want things handed to them wouldn't exist. You have to earn everything in life, most importantly of all your eternal salvation.

You think of protestant branch which says you JUST need to believe in jesus to go to heaven

Better be agnostic, Heaven doesn't exist nor Hell. Heard some stories when people died but came back to life in the Internet. None of them talked about Heaver or Hell.

Correct. Protestants are the final form of Christianity, full jew tier. Catholics are (or used to be, rather) the synthesis between European paganism and original Christianity, meaning a lot of pagan myths and ideals stuck around with Catholicism. It is still cancer though, semitic in origin and far worse than true paganism.

christianity is a tool. it magnifies success in a capitalist system

I can understand why protestants decided to leave catholic church beacuse corruption in catholic church was far greater then what we see now , but you also forgot about coptics,and orthodox christians which believe me arent so bad compared to our brothers from protestant branch , also the problem with paganism is mostly praised by larpers who would propably end up as a sacrifice to their gods

Coptics hate white christians though

Can you provide an example ? i never heard of that, and also i would appreciate any info on christian branches if you can provide that is

be agnostic but participate in church functions and attend mass. You can just think about your week during the hour.

It builds community and promotes a sense of worth.

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A

>tfw Christian but losing faith in God
>want to either go back to full faith or scrub my mind clean and return to agnostic nihilist

The suffering never ends.

>Try to convince me why I should return to Christianity
Unless you love jews there's no reason for that.

well living in sweden has made me a nihilistic solipsist
Life is surely a wonderful thing

Pic extremely related

Top family values
Top morals
Expelled Jews
Jews hate it
Fought mudslimes
Top tier art
Top tier architecture
Turned Europe into what it was before millennials

Do you accept jews as converts? Wrong answer and you're anti-white and deserve a bullet to the head.

Nothing can "canvince you". intelectual discourse on this matter is futile in principle. Just believe and if you can't force yourself into belief. There is nothing more to it. It's not a murder trial, it's faith. This is why you don't need evidence but faith. Believe, not think.

The correct method of baptizing Jews is to use liquified gas rather than water.

>The civilization that built white people into the master race is anti white

There is no jew or greek. Apostles were jewish converts.

There is nothing "white" about european civilisation. Europe was just lucky to be first to convert to Christianity. If it was Africa that become Christian and Europe stayed pagan it would be them rulling the world while we would still fling shit at eachother.

every agnostic tips the balance left

I disagree my friend

lold

>implying that's Christianity's doing when it clearly doesn't show any success with nonwhites when it's the common denominator
How very jewish of your cult to leech off of the work of Europeans.

>niggers
>ruling

But christianity didnt give us shit except for a new religion.
do you really think christianity gave us the architecture and civilisation?

Go to a Orthodox Church.

Yes. The entire message is basically
>how about you stop being shitheads to each other
>maybe that was you can have nice things
>ever think about that?

>>implying that's Christianity's doing when it clearly doesn't show any success with nonwhites when it's the common denominator
Wrong. China is going to inherit the mantle of leader once the West falls and it's exploding with Christianity.

Learn a little history m8. Western Europe was NOTHING before Christianity, then Christianity turned it into the super power. Invented the university system, made the population literate, had monks dedicate lives to copying and spreading books, poured all their resources into astronomy and science, and came up with a new way to organize society. There's no way to deny Christian supremacy without being a historically illiterate WE WUZ KANGz

There is plenty of proof actually, like miracles. God wouldn't let people go to hell just like that, He left many hints. Testimonies of people who almost died and saw Heaven for example.

Why, oh why, was I born here and now?

If only there was an answer.

Screw existence lads, forgive me God..

>do you really think christianity gave us the architecture and civilisation?
Civilization is debatable, even though I would indeed say Christians gave Europeans its civilization since it was so radically different before Christianity. But how can you deny that Christianity gave you Christian Architecture? You can watch the documented change of architecture from the different societies and witness Christian architecture arise.

If you have proof it's not faith but knowlege. Christ want's you to believe. If He wanted you to know He would just come down and showed Himself to everyone.

Amen.

>Literally wanting to be a jew and worship a jew

There is no good reason, OP

>and it's exploding with Christianity
Gotta lay the groundwork for the inevitable hostile takeover. Jew lovers like you will cheer at this

>.Learn a little history m8. Western Europe was NOTHING before Christianity
And Christianity was nothing before it spread in the superior civilization that was Rome. You know, the one that destroyed your beloved jews' homeland and temple.
>Invented the university system
Is it the spiritual semitism that causes you people to lie so much?

>And Christianity was nothing before it spread in the superior civilization that was Rome.
lmaoe you're right, it didn't exist yet. Christianity was nothing before it existed, brilliant observation.

Christians literally invented the university system. Thanks for proving how historically uninformed you are and your willingness to deny facts.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University

Energy cannot either be created or destroyed. It defies our physics

Either the universe is infinite, or energy was created. Either way, nothing short of a miracle

oh shuttup man
Christianity's good for you , plus ..
>jews HATE Him

How can the jews hate one of their own? I don't understand

I say so because our european architecture is very much different from the desert one. the churches you see today obviously dont have the semitic architecture.

Civilisation was not changed completely. it had always existed in the greek and roman lands. People didnt live that differently because of christianity, maybe less homophilia and degeneracy in the roman lands, the majority of our culture and way of life still remained.

If anything I'd say that Europe gave christianity civilisation and architecture

Actually this senpai

Religions are the expression of moral values of a determined piece of land with his respective cultural population/society. They give to people their version of why we do exist, what is good/bad, promises paradise and puhishes with hell, tells which is the meaning of life and other beliefs for people who need it (traumatized, aimless weak people or just those who fall in the tradition)
In exchange u must fund them, or at least reproduce their ideas (bautism, marriage and other lyturgies) This business trains clerics with retoric, empathy and several social engineering skills to atract people and perform their work on prevent total secularizarion. Every sect does this no matter what. Read E. Durkheim, M.Webber and so and u'll understand.

The point is nobody should tell you what to believe. If you are brave and open minded enough, with your life experiences you'll find the right path. No matter if god exists or not, be aware your actions have consequences (nothing is written in a destiny codex) and that every negative aspect should be channeled to your own benefit. What you do since you are born till you die is what matters.

>lmaoe you're right, it didn't exist yet
It existed in Armenia and Ethiopia, two nations to adopt your sandnigger cult before Rome. Why aren't they even further advanced than we are if Christianity is the reason for our success?

>Christians literally invented the university system.
From your own link:
>The word "university" is derived from the Latin universitas magistrorum et scholarium, which roughly means "community of teachers and scholars."
Perfectly describes the several ancient academias. Once again proving that Christianity brought us nothing but white people LARPing as jews.

I just wait for the inevitable end.
and possibly the eternal darkness after life.

Alot of this is why people belive in gods. because they want to believe that they go somewhere after death and not just nothingness.

its like living in denial, but at the same time its nice believing in something.

but I do think to myself that, we must go somewhere right? after death I mean.
Reincarnation perhaps? its what I thought made the most sense. I just feel that christianity is so linear you get born you age up and you die then you go to heaven.
where as in reincarnation it is like a full circle like everything in nature and in the universe itself.
i really dont know.
I lie sleepless during the nights thinking about this.

HE'S THE FIRST CHRISTIAN, AND NOT A JEW , YOU DUMBASS

If he's not a jew then he can't be the jewish messiah and therefore is a liar.

mate get a gf and make a family

you'll be lying at night wishing you could just sleep a little bit

Become atheist or pagan. Ditch the semitic, multi-culturalist, pacifist death cult.

freemasonery is for creating jew's puppets, not rulers, that's why you have to be (((RELIGIOUS))) to join

How can a jew also be a Christian? What trickery is this?

The short version is because God is real and He is the God of Christianity and no other.

The long version is from C.S. Lewis' book Mere Christianity. Has someone ever wronged you before? That there should be justice and wrongs should be made right. Where does this sense of "right" and "wrong" come from? It comes from at minimum a Higher Power.

Christianity doesn't make any sense until you accept that there is a Moral Law, and that we're all in violation of it. Once you accept that, then you realize the need for Christ.

it is upside down

stay agnosic
supertitious fags are responsible for:
>niggers are human beings CREATED EQUALY BY GOD
same with women
>you should offer your other cheeck (be a cuck)
>you should be afraid of the jews because satan help them

nah the messiah (Christos-the annointed One) isn't jewish, he's """"human""""

>pic is your jewish messiah, all of Chabad stood at his grave 3 days until he rises, and what your messiah did ?

Jack shit.

better OP become an Orthodox Christian , what you say ?

obligatory pic of your 'messaia'

Christos voskrese ! Even when Easter already passed. lel

Indeed He is risen !