Apparently Rage's race realism video got taken down by (((youtube)))...

Apparently Rage's race realism video got taken down by (((youtube))), anyone have any updates on what is happening with her?
She seems like a really smart and genuine girl so I wouldn't want her to get spooked just for talking about this kind of material on the first try.

Also here's a great video taking apart those skeptic cucks that went after her for it:
youtube.com/watch?v=zAfva31mRzs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=sJIW1vfosT0
twitter.com/RageAfterStorm/status/881461704252633088
youtube.com/watch?v=09Y6jeAMOHs
dailystormer.com/skeptic-community-has-a-plan-to-bring-down-the-alt-right/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You could land an airplane on her fivehead.

sage and reported for jew e-celeb bullshit

Fuck off with youtube shilling, Jesus Christ.

How is having attractive women talking about our ideas and reaching the masses (Rage's video got something like 100k views before being shoah'd) a bad thing?

because I want to keep talking to nerd virgins about retarded conspiracy theories like i've done for the past 10 years and not be some sort of social thinktank vanguard for whatever you and your other 12 year old shit friends want the world to be

fuck off

Who cares but the way the other faggots reacted to her video is telling. These youtubing faggots are addicted to drama, bitching about feminists and SJW isn't cutting it anymore, I think they'll turn against the alt-right with some of them defecting to the alt-lite and bitch about each other some more.

This is good, it will push more people away from the center and prove that radical centrism is a dead meme.

Autists don't measure good or bad by its achievements, only by its adherence to their own standards.

I saw the article about this on the stormer.
People should just check that before pol honestly, it has pretty much all the content but better organized and presented.

Here's a link of the reupload youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

It's actually a really good video.
It's just all what you could expect from pol on race 101, but the presentation is very innocuous.

"Not all black people, this are just statistics" but still very unapologetic and fact based.

A reasoned fact based approach is certainly one way to subvert society into accepting race.
And once you accept that all of the inequalities that exist around it make sense.

>online circlejerk is more important than saving our race
Ok kiddo

It's absolutely happening, look at Rage, Lauren, Stefan and etc.
We need more people getting our ideas out there so I think it should be encouraged as much as possible.
In fact the biggest ohshit moment in the cuck-skeptic video was when they realized that thousands of their followers got exposed to racial consciousness thanks to Rage's video.

It would be pretty funny if Sargon ended up milquetoast race realist though

The ginger potato nigger practically is alt-lite at this point
youtube.com/watch?v=sJIW1vfosT0

She has not backed down at all. She is going to keep making videos about controversial topics. Don't let the shills attacking her convince you otherwise:

twitter.com/RageAfterStorm/status/881461704252633088

I don't care about namefags, but apparently this whole situation is making the """skeptic community""" tear itself apart. They're becoming the new lolcows, and they are shaking in their boots as they say they need to declare war on Sup Forums

Here's an example of what I'm talking about:
youtube.com/watch?v=09Y6jeAMOHs

Daily stormer also made a fairly decent rundown on the situation:
dailystormer.com/skeptic-community-has-a-plan-to-bring-down-the-alt-right/

>anyone have any updates on what is happening with her?
>She seems like a really smart and genuine girl so I wouldn't want her to get spooked just for talking about this kind of material on the first try.

would you give a shit if she was another male on Youtube

like all these rightwing females she's boring as fuck and adds nothing new

oh wow another idiot bitch realized she could cash in from beta cucks that would donate to her. Sup Forums has been saying this shit for years and now that something with a vagina says it, somehow it's "OMG QUEEN OF POL".

I bet she's probably jewish anyways, like all these shekel grubbing youtube personalities.

It's a funny situation for sure.

There's simply no way, at all, they can win or come out of a confrontation like this undamaged.

At best they can quickly and quietly pull out and never speak of it again but that would depend on their ability to not take any bait, over react or comment on any topic related to any of this ever again or else they can be pulled back in.

If open dialogue is allowed, if facts are allowed and reason is used then all arguments point at evolution being the big obvious answer to so many questions of the past and present it becomes impossible to just not accept it.

saged and reported you faggot

PISS OFF LEFTYPOL

Don't bully my waifu you shareblue shill! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Exactly. The thing about the skeptics is that they haven't really drawn our ire because they've only gone after their SJW low-hanging-fruit and haven't gone after the right-wing yet. Because they never pissed off Sup Forums, they've sort of been able to survive in limbo with Sup Forums at their side, and many people who watch their videos are apparently Sup Forumsacks who know the truth about niggers/jews/etc.

They could've kept their little "community" intact by just ignoring Sup Forums and continuing to go after their low hanging fruit, but they instead decided to focus against Sup Forums and other white nationalists. Big fucking mistake; all that will do is end up redpilling anyone left in their communities that isn't already on board. The truth always wins out in an honest and open debate.

They just opened pandora's box, and they're fucked. And it's all thanks to some roastie attention whore who wanted to get e-famous by regurgitating entry-level talking points for youtube. Top fucking kek.

nobody fucking cares about your youtube waifus I will shove a pipe down your throat if you don't stop posting garbage
saged and reported

I would give a shit if she were a male with same potential for mass redpilling, unfortunately that is more difficult for men to do simply due to biological and social differences between the two genders.
If people see some intelligent and fairly good looking man talking about this material they might be more open to it (most notable example being Spencer, and he gets constant personal attacks for it), however an equivalent female doing that is going to have much more mass appeal.

In topics like this we see that most of Sup Forums are just civic nationalists LARPing as white supremacists. They always attack famous red-pilled people.

This isn't about some youtube whore.

It's a war for resources.

The skeptic community has a big amount of people that are very vocal, fact oriented and proactive. They have already made enough of a community, they have people, money and many megaphones.

They're people who like to get on internet arguments and prove themselves over others, so they find anything they can nit pick or criticize to make their points across.

So far though, most of those points have been dumb bullshit that doesn't really matter at all.
But they're an interesting kind of lefty who actually tries to adhere to facts and reason and open dialogue.

That's what makes them vulnerable to learning about things that most lefties want to keep ignoring forever.

Right now there's a drama going within said community and they are already hemorrhaging people from the ranks of their line of thought to pol's.

An open conflict like this one, regardless of how it starts or what acts as a catalyst, is going to intensify that situation.

Having the bulk of their community become agents of our narrative would be massive boost, honestly.

Humans are social animals, they make groups, and they value consensus.
One very vocal group suddenly taking this side on matters would move the overton window, would make people change their factions and would add a different voice with the same message as ours to the discussion.
Which is ideally what you want to do if you want to uncuck and unfuck the world.
Repdill everyone.

At least she is drawing attention to the reality of race and causing a shitstorm drawing in even more attention.

What the fuck have you done faggot? I await with bated breath.

I think the truth is that there is a concentrated effort to do it with any prominent and rising white nationalist personalities, hence the constant Spencer shoops, in an effort to subvert our movement from within Sup Forums itself.

just hope shes not like evalion who only had those beliefs because of her boyfriend. She does look more confident than her

THIS

why is this so hard for mountain dew sucking angry virgins on this board to understand? Men that do this can have their reputations and lives RUINED, whereas a female gets a pass, as usual, to say all kinds of shit and people are going to be much more open to listening to them.

This is why Rage and Laura are such huge assets to us. Stop shitting on them because youre fucking jelly of their popularity, appeal and any money they make off of it.

You can't make fuck tons of videos and travel and spread the word FOR FREE you fucking morons.

>isn't marx part of european history?
>LMAO MARX IS JEW HES NOT EUROPEAN

you people are seriously retarded.

The 'Skeptic' community is mostly dejected Liberals who want to make a quick buck. They're opposed to 3rd wave feminism and Islam, which are just logical conclusions of their cherished ideologies.

That means they have no ground to stand on when you dig deeper into the root causes and it means they will violently lash out against anything like it, it threatens their cash flow and idelogy. They're absolutely fine with women's right and diversity quotas as long as they as the 'good whites' don't get bitched at. They're fine with multiculturalism as long as they can ignore its effects (Islam is the big spoiler here).

As long as you realize those things it'll all make sense. I mean, not a fan of most of those things to begin with but since they get talked about a lot lately...

Also, since Sargoy and his ilk are just as much the enemy as the SJW shocktroops, people like Rage might be the anvil to break them altogether. Expose their fallacies and it all crumbles.

WTF is the skeptic community. I only know Sargon of mossad. However I support anyone who talks about race and IQ.

What's with these thinly veiled waifu threads?

80% of the people attacking them are shills. The rest are complete retards who are just parroting some /r9k/ garbage.

I'm with Poland on this

That is true but it is also important to understand that women are good for bringing ideas to the masses but considering the reality of the situation they're bad vanguards because things are going to get ugly and women react to adversity with trying to include people.

ofc you are leftypol

Many of these alt-right women realize that violence is necessary at some point

But he is jew.
Jewish genes, thus jewish mindset and idiosyncrasies, also augmented by a jewish family, high class jewish upbringing and jewish community, jewish taught morals and so on.
Which is more or less the story of that entire group in europe.
A group that remains reclusive, isolated, and has come from a different region and has a purely parasitic relationship with the local populations while remaining fundamentally a nomad really.
Marx isn't the product of europe and does not represent it, he's a foreign agent that has grown in its soil, not unlike an invasive species like those frogs that were let loose on australia and wrecked it.

Honestly, i kept away from this bs, but she's actually pretty good, not TRS-tier but close.
This is going to turn a lot of atheists XDDD

Women tend to be more open to new ideas when they are presented by a stranger if the stranger is a woman.
Ideally every man would just have a gf and redpill her but until then we do see a notable benefit in having all these girls making their own videos.

You cannot change the minds of a population if you can only reach half of its people after all.

>girl is literally pol
>Reeeeeeeeeeeeee fucking email eceleb whore how dare she push race realism anywhere besides our anonymous Taiwanese artisan noodle making board reeeeeeeeeeeeee EE

Never change incels, never change
As soon as someone talks race realism, the absolute taboo topic in our kike system , that person become A-achmed in my book, if you start to work against that person you a priori become a shabbos goy, gentile collaborateur

nice trips, have any more therapy session webms?

Yeah but she had that video when some shit supposedly went down and backpedaled. It was just some minor stuff too and afaik not even whites but what's the matter.

Anyway what I mean is situations like:

Small village in Germany or France gets a bunch of invaders settled there by the traitorous governments, people don't take it, after a while things go to their logical conclusion, shit happens, media spins their tale. We've had Borderline situations like that close to where I used to live.

Now if media brings up shots of horribly hurt or worse refugee 'kids' will they condemn it? That's the big question.

Mostly hypotheticals off what I've observed, thanks to our new laws I obviously can't support violence.

>A group that remains reclusive, isolated, and has come from a different region and has a purely parasitic relationship with the local populations while remaining fundamentally a nomad really.

you mean like 90% of the European aristocracy at the time?
seriously kill yourselves, you're just as bad as the SJW

>muh joos

>t. converso

Yes which is why I think it's good for now, but to be soon how it develops.

Also, for anyone who followed this more, I know others had multiple livestreams discussing her, has she been excommunicated?

Also I just realized that after reconciling at vidconn and their adverse reaction to Rage's vid the 'Skeptics' as a whole are moving hard to the left again, as was their original position.

Of courshe

>muh joos
Jews are the problem and will continue to be, keep denying reality. ZOG has gotten to your brain

Triggered, nationalist view?

That ring wing SJW insult was peddled by disinfowars which has a higher concentration of Jews than the camps in WW2 Poland, fuck off.

OY GEVALT!

>Yeah but she had that video when some shit supposedly went down and backpedaled

She did the exact opposite. She had a video on her channel about the "dark side of the alt-right". But afterwards she backpedaled and said that maybe violence is necessary. And now she has no problem with violence

They're not comparable situations.
The aristocracy actually benefited the people just as much as they benefited them.
At least for most of history that is the case, but of course the jew media only focuses on that one or two aristocrats who went insane and did the stupidest shit to piss off everyone off.

k you keep blamin da joos for keepin da white man down, just like niggers
how about fixing your life?

>le jews want to le destroy america (even though the US is the one thing keeping israel in existence) and want to le flood europe with le muslims (even though anti-semitism skyrockets when muslims enter a country)

Seriously, this is worse than your holocaust denial threads, nationalist view.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

Jews thrive in multicultural societies, Hans and Achmed fighting means Shlomo can keep getting away with usury.

That's good.

Yes: youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

Please tell me this coward was done for assault?

>look its da jews that be keepin me down DA JOOOOOSSSSSSSSS

>even though the US is the one thing keeping israel in existence
And who is lobbying for that? Who pushed the degenerate cultural influences? Who indoctrinated white children into fear of calling out jews?
>want to le flood europe with le muslims
Jew and muslims can exist side by side just fine because the jews rightfully recognize race realism and keep the muslims out of their domain, unlike whites who have been browbeaten into letting shitskins attend the same schools as their kids.

Sorry, but ZOG is real. A tiny percent of the population controls and owns the media, whether it be Hollywood, publishing, newspapers, etc. Our government gives billions of dollars of aid to Israel annually, our government bends over backwards for Jews (who also make up much more of our government despite being such a tiny minority in the US)

If anyone speaks out against the Jews or calls light to this, whether it be negative or not, it is labeled anti-antisemitism. Question the holocaust? Antisemitic. Question our unshakable support of Israel? Antisemitic

Good pos. They must be nervous as fuck atm, they have everything to lose in an open conflict with Sup Forums, anons don't. Their autistic arguments have very little inherent value but winning over even half of their following who isn't already lurking here would be pretty funny and useful.

Radical centrism is crashing with no survivors.

Your stale stereotypes are boring af. And what's worse is that you pull them in the face of objective facts.

*seeing fat cuck smoking* I knew this is going to be a good one. Fucking brainless shit.

There are many differences between both cases.
This is a comparison between people who never discovered the wheel and have iq's so low they actually don't realize how low they are they think they are smart.

And the people who literally built civilizations s we know it. They built the abstract systems of laws and rights that made it possible, the sciences to build it, all of it.

And the stupid group has convinced itself that it never achieved anything because of someone else who actually provided them the little they still have.

While the other group has gone from greatness to great decadence and all of it as a result of policies, narratives and ideologies that have been created, enabled or protected by the economic influence or the control over media or carefully crafted propaganda hidden in entertainment and so on by another group.

They are two stories that can sound similar if you only read the first two lines of their wikipedia entries where they are summed up to their most basic elements.

But if you actually look at the facts and are not too stupid to understand the plot you'll see just how different they are.

you faggots woreshipping these bandwagon cunts breaks my heart

you have learned nothing

>Your stale stereotypes are boring af
>keeps blaming da joos for his failure at life
>all is fault of the joos
>da white man cant succeed because of the joos

sure thing kiddo, you're just like the nigger blamin da white man

Jews are overwhelmingly behind feminism
>but it's not the jews!
Jews are overwhelmingly behind communism
>but it's not the jews!
Jews are overwhelmingly behind faggot acceptance
>but it's not the jews!
Jews are overwhelmingly behind non-white immigration policies
>but it's not the jews!
Jews are overwhelmingly behind neoconservative warhawk foreign policy
>but it's not the jews!
Jews overwhelmingly control the media
>but it's not the jews!
Jews overwhelmingly control the Federal Reserve and Wall Street
>but it's not the jews!

What is with pseudo intellectual cucks and smoking?
Is it their attempts at being bad boys while they let jamal plow their girl?

Because then normies might get redpilled and that would be bad, you FUCKING WHITE MALE!

They think it makes them look cool
I have yet to see you actually provide a counterpoint against ZOG, senpai

If you repeat the same non-argument and your projections a hundred times, it won't make them true.

But since you are dumb, you will probably not even realize that you repeating the same thing over and over again, expecting a different outcome, is the definition of insanity.

this why is you are single user.

I don't even mind the Spencer shoops, Richard Spencer is a living meme anyway and that's part of his charm.

If /leftypol/ think this is putting anyone off, they should think again. They don't get humor, satire works against the left because they take themselves so seriously, it's useless against someone that does Depeche Mode themed karaoke nights.

Remember when these faggots kept trying to shill "radical centrism" here? Or that failed "white nationalists are just right wing SJWs!" meme that completely falls flat on its face?

I look forward to hostilities between these faggots and Sup Forums. They stand on a house of cards.

I was mildly entertaining the idea of checking out one of her videos just out of passive curiosity, but now that threads like these have made it really fucking obvious that someone's trying to get views for her, I never want to see her face again.

Word to the wise: Don't waste your time with commentators. Instead, go out and educate yourself. They don't have a single God damn thing to offer you that you can't go get yourself unless they have inside info that's been leaked to them. Only weaklings thrive on the personality energy of others.

>hapa
>British accent

what in the I say what in the heck is this

she cute tho

>oh wow another idiot bitch realized she could cash in from beta cucks that would donate to her. /
Even if you were right (you're not), who cares? If she had a PayPal, I'd give her money because she is helping my cause.

I swear, whites could be 20 percent of the population, raped and killed on a daily basis, and you would still have these fake-right cunts using this ridiculous individual responsibility talking point. At what point can we say some other group is causing us problems?

>muh joos
>muh joos r to blame that i'm a failure
>it's all fault of da joos, they are behind all of this
>I can't work hard and have a family because of da joooooooooossss
>da joos keepin da white man down
>muh joos r inferior scum but they dominate me
>look at this statistics da joos everywhere but i'm not and i'm superior

shut the fuck up, seriously, you are fucking retarded, clean your bedroom and get a job.

How about you give an argument

It was not even that bad for it to get removed

Perfect example of why you're nothing but pathetic betas pretending to be about something
This broad is milking retards like you for views because she knows there's a market for idiots on both ends of the spectrum
I bet you're the kind of faggots who are so attached to porn stars you stop watching them if they fuck a nig
Damn you're pathetic

>skin worshipper
>anti-Christian
>woman
>jew
KYS

She's literally JIDF though. Whenever there's a portuflag going on about like this, it's very likely it's Nationalist View. She's always in Holocaust Denial threads.

>leftypol
>larping as Christcuck
>idiot
GTFO

She is taking a huge risk by posting these kind of options while living in Europe. That's enough to make respecte her beyond the fact of being an obvious attention whore. I disliked her at first, but that video and the constant muh e- celeb crap shilling ( that only proves to me she doing something right) made me subscribe.

fucking hell she's let herself go. is this the same fat bitch that caught some dude texting about having to sit next to the ham planet on the plane?

Anti-Christian is pro-European. Christkikes need to die. Rage has taken the Varg pill.

Varg is a literal retard

How do you know it's a she?

This is the state of Sup Forums.
The absolute newfaggotry.
>whats wrong with single pretty women who tell me exactly what i want to hear?
Use your fucking noggin son

my argument is that you are fucking retarded
clean your room
get a job

This election was a mistake.
Fuck off back to r/The_Donald

Absolutely. All the human trafficking ships in the Med are either run by democratic socialist or Christian Social Democratic NGOs. Both churches are pro multi-culturalism, open borders, non white mass immigration and "anti-racist".

>I would give a shit if she were a male with same potential for mass redpilling,

Women moderate and ruin EVERY movement they enter

Mass redpilling from women always results in spreading feminism/tradcon (the same thing)

Whatever, faggot. Come back when you can argue against us

>get a job
>clean your room
kys

No, YOU fuck off leftypol