Illinois Senate overrides Gov. Rauner's veto of permanent 32% income tax increase

Fml.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DIbro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._state_budgets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.is/DIbro

Lol this cant be real

People dont even have time to avoid this be moving... Theyre about to rob everyonevwith a job in the state.

This will not help them in future elections. Democrats are thieves. Nothing more

>This will not help them in future elections.
Hardcore urban democrat voters will never vote for the other party no matter what. The worse they will do is sit out the election.

Everything is fucked here. Dems get elected just for breathing. All the gibs love them.

FUCKING CROOKS REEEEEE

The pensions just weren't enough. It had to be a 32% income tax as well.

Why weren't they told about this ahead of time in their newsletters saying everything was great?

>still living in Illinois
Fucking why? I got out in the 90s and it was absolutely awful then. Can't imagine a reason to be there as a white man now unless you're immobile. All the adjacent states are better economic and social wise. Just get the fuck out and vote with your feet.

30% tax in and of itself is fucking insane. But 30% INCREASE lol!!! Wtf!!!

UBI and free shit and gay bath houses will fix it.

Going from a 10% tax rate to a 13% tax rate is a 30% increase

New budget has a deficit of $4 billion on top of that. Dems get whatever they want here.

Wait so with the federal 25% you niggers pay over 50% taxes or some crazy shit???

FUCKING GOYIM

THEY ALWAYS EXAGGERATE EVERYTHING WHEN WE'RE TRYING TO FIX THEIR SHIT FOR THEM

G-D DAMMIT

>won't help in future election
Rauner can use this as cred for reelection. I really hope the fatsos and kikes running lose. Rauner ain't no Trump, but at least he's not a complete faggot.

I love that your governor is full of bullshit...just he's airing commericals like he really done something. fuck Rauner long live MIKE Madigan

will this encourage more white flight and deeper budget death spiral of this state? boy this is beautiful, a state crashed straight into the mountain by Chiraqi niggers and liberals.

so when is shit going to hit the fan in Illinois.

feels good to not have a state income tax

i hope every cracka hurry the fuck up and leave my great state of Lincoln...

And how is democrats sitting out elections helping democrats or hindering republicans?

Again.... This will not help them in future elections

Lmao Chicago is the next Detroit. Shits about to get way worse for niggers in Shitcago

Masshole here - I was on an IL thread the other night and they confirmed the state is suspending ticket sales for it's lottery because they can't pay out winners.
Illinois will have to be bailed out by the rest of the Union, yes?

No you fucking don't. You niggers follow us and ruin wherever you go. Almost every city in the midwest was ruined by southern niggers coming up for gibs. When we leave Illinois and it's just you left, you'll come with your hands out not even realizing you're doing the same damn thing. And we'll probably continue the gibs.

Fuck niggers. In every way. Fuck niggers.

Hardcore urban voters don't have incomes to tax, other than the very same subsidies which will be funded by this permanent tax hike on people, mostly white, who actually work, who actually generate taxable incomes, and thus actually produce value for the state of Illinois.

We need a Border Wall around Chicago.

>Illinois will have to be bailed out by the rest of the Union, yes?
Nah, fuck 'em

The shitcago alynskite communist troskyite traitor seditious militants and their talumist jewsish masters and useful idiots are obviously using this to put trump in a tight spot.

The obvious response is to tell them that times are tough state rights are to be respected, so they can appoint their own austerity dictator (like Michigan) and then see how it goes.

Yeah, that JB pedo looking fuck is a scumbag. He's going to have a hard time after this. Everybody in IL outside the ghetto is pissed.

Minnesota is definitely not red.

All left is niggers on welfare.

And what will they be doing with those taxes?

>pic related

>raise taxes to support your massive nigger problem
>whites get fed up with paying for jamal and laquesha's 17 niglets
>mass exodus of whites to states where niggers are kept in check
>all of Illinois becomes chiraq

Next step would be to build a wall on any border you share with illinois, lest you get niggroaches.

Everything is niggers on welfare.

How do we not understand yet how the jews operate communism?

MO bro here, we will bail out our IL brothers in exchange for indentured servitude of your roasties and CLAY

>colours
kys

I guess this means all productive smart people are going to be moving out of Illinois. Can't you live in Indiana and commute to work in Chicago? Or would you have to live in some nigger infested hell-hole like Gary, IN?

Yeah, I know I'm not voting for the fucker, and neither is any of the senpai so help me God. Whats the point of getting a job in this shit hole anyways, might as well stay quasi-NEET

>Hardcore urban democrat voters

so niggers?
Quite fitting

hookers and blow, maybe getting in some more violent muslims or mexican gangs

I certainly hope not
our state is only doing well because we have a republican in charge, we were going down the tubes when we had Patrick

Feels good that we will likely never have a state income tax as our initiative process and Tim Eyman basically kill all tax increases.

gib me my motherfucking welfare check white boy or I will rape, and kill your wives and kids

I live in Illinois. It's Chicago and a tiny bit of Rockford. The rest of the state is red.

MA is an awful shithole. It's basically a defunct pit of hell for new englanders who want talmudic communism so the surrounding states can enjoy life to some extent.

I love it when the democrats tell us we should be compassionate as if they don't already take half of our earnings and give it to rapist murderous niggers to sit home and smoke weed all day

it's kind of amazing that the state is so liberal in federal elections but we haven't gone full libtard in state level politics

Oklahoma income tax rate is around 5%, which is not much, i just read that illinois is around 3.5%

i don't really see the problem here, although we have constitutional guidelines for how and where state funding can be sourced, so we have low taxes on alot of other stuff that other states will tax the fuck out of.

This is what happens when you have democrats running your state nearly unopposed for decades
what the fuck is it going to take for Democrats to stop getting voted in.

32% state income tax is political and economic suicide.

The left really has lost it's mind, I laughed 10 years ago when people said Chicago would become the next Detroit and now I'm watching it happen.

I'm from Michigan and I'm just wondering when we'll be able to be able to legally hunt niggers in Chicago? Wait..that' s a great idea...sell hunting licenses to hunt niggers in Chicago. Could wipe out state debt and make Chicago great again in record time.

exactly, and you're about to start feeding chiraq even more, which is going to make anyone with common sense (ex: not city "people") leave the fucking state.

isn't rockford one of the few major cities in chicago that is still majority white?

checked and they also live broken glass in the streets and one time I even called the police because it seemed like there was about to be nigger-on-nigress street violence after all the yelling.

it's going from 3.75 to 4.95% tax on personal income and from 5% to 7 for corporate.

The problem isn't the niggers, it's the people giving the gibs.

good use of trips

>I'm from Michigan and I'm just wondering when we'll be able to be able to legally hunt niggers in Chicago?

I'm also from Michigan and one of those Chicago niggers is dating my white cousin. :-(

One of my favorite quotes from some family there
>why should we even vote?
>it's going to go democrat anyway?
>our democrat vote should matter!

Do you accept commiefornian tax refugees?

literally fucking nothing

Yeah quite amazing, we've been the state without a Republican Governor for the longest time, and we still made it to the top of the list for the state with the most regressive taxation XD

Who /bankrupt/ here?

That's a pretty bold statement. Democrats are moving left to protect their urban voters, but they're overshooting the overton window considerably, alienating their moderates. The liberal elites who have the means to pay the higher tax will simply move away or hide their money. Meanwhile, Trump's populist message is making inroads in working class and urban areas, and minorities are starting to recognize they are being used as voting blocs for Democrats and nothing more.

democrats are traitors to the union honestly, they stopped being decent decades ago, around LBJ actually. Once the party became infested by gibsmedats
something has to give.

Literally raising state income tax to 32% will do the trick, California's is currently the highest at 13.3%.

Taxes this high have never worked in the history if man kind.

Lol, it don't matter, the Republicans are cucks, they give up too easily and the Dems are fighters who don't give a shit about debt or any of that moral money.

So you're telling me you don't want to pay more in taxes to help the blacks who act tribal and destroy cities? Well you don't have a choice.

LAND. OF. THE. FREE

Why aren't you faggots banned from posting today ?

>32% state income tax increase

FTFY...

Yeah I mistyped.

My B

This will happen. Im just hoping its enough to implode the state

Watch out for the left, though. They're pushing for an income tax as hard as they can, and the mindless automatons in Seattle are falling for it.

As faggoty as xkcd is, this is fitting

read the article faggot. fuck you can just read the headline.... 32% increase. they increased it by 32%. went from 3.75 to 4.95. kys faggot you just as bad as they are.

What you have to do is make it so people can no longer deduct their state taxes from their federal ones, that way libshit states that tax out the ass will make their citizens actually have to feel the burden they're being placed under.

As it is now increases in state taxes are somewhat absorbed by a corresponding deduction to federal taxes.

Sure, just don't bring any of your Californian politics up here.

They can push whatever autistic shit they want, we have state constitutional amendment barring state income tax. Fucking commie pieces of shit will hang

You should also demand the Colts move to STL.

We should just pay Ari Steinberg to figure it out for us.

Death from AIDS imminent. Dont let her touch you or cough on you

It's funny because as much as they push for it, it will end up being repealed by initiative. Thx Tim Eyman.

>Illinois Senate overrides Gov. Rauner's veto of permanent 32% income tax increase.

Holy fucking shit. The political class in almost every Western country has been fucking useless for the last 30 years.

Oh God, I'm sorry man, don't know what to say...if you need help (hypothetically) into turning that nigger into a good nigger, I'd be happy to help, along with members of my (hypothetical) militia. Sorry user, but I got your back....

That depends. Are you white? Do you have money? Will you help block any gun control efforts?
If the answer to any of the above is "no", we're full.

I don't want to sound like a shitter but the tax hike doesn't sound too catastrophic (unless most of Illinois is inept and poor in the first place)

Hmmm... makes me think

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._state_budgets

Literally who?

>only 5% state income tax

Lmao @ taxlets

They didn't increase it TO 32% they increased it BY 32%

Rahm Emmanuel?

memes aside, why isnt there a mass exodus by the non-chiraqis yet? or is it already happening? any data?

>>literally fucking nothing
>it's nothing guys, it's just 7 to 8
>guys, it's literally nothing, it's just 22 to 25
>guys, you don't know how nothing this is, it's just 50 to 55 stop making mountains out of 55% income tax

holy shit i am so glad I don't live there anymore

rich people need to pay their share

But you're not a state. I'm assuming you don't have to pay federal taxes.

Someone has an idiot's understanding of econ

You are, island nigger and we don't want you. Send your stupid delegation back home. No way are you going to become a state after years of running it like niggers would.

You fucking subhumans can't even read