What if North Korea really does nuke us?

What if North Korea really does nuke us?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
youtu.be/GFEQfjzuu7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'll do moderate damage to a single city before the "retaliation".

less shit cunts and then war.

i see no down side from my island so hurry up and get nuked.

It'll wipe out the furfags like you in California

>mfw they nuke San Francisco before we wipe them off the map

Do you live in Alaska? If not, you're fine. They'll nuke worst Korea first anyway.

hope they drop it on phoenix

Same, Mesa fag here. Would love to turn to ash.

Then the little gooks will be wiped off of the face of the planet in retaliation.

It shouldn't be possible, theoretically. There's several layers of missile defense that should make it unfeasible for them to attack using an ICBM, like THAAD, Patriot, GBMD, and the several naval ships in and around the pacific. The concern over their ability to hit the US mainland is nothing more than a scare tactic.

north korea gets invaded and replaced with pro american govt in like 2 days. USA becomes best friends with phillipines again

>Nuke one of the cancer cities here
>We get to drop a Nuke on NK

What's the problem here

They couldn't. They would likely hit closer targets.

>What if North Korea really does nuke us?

America becomes the center of the world yet again for the next 10 years for being the first victim of a nuclear strike in the modern age, the US invades korea with the backing of literally every country, north korea becomes a state and i move there to fuck 50 north korean nationals.

then you wont have long to think about it...

please hit san francisco

I'm not concerned about what they can't do to us. I'm more concerned what they can do to the South or Japan that the world (and the left) will blame us for.

zumwalt is a pos...

nuke them back
black out their sky with drone strikes

What makes you think that?

the would get counter nuked in mutualy assured destruction.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)

underrated

california deserves to be a wasteland

it would fly over japan first. there would be plenty of time for them to tell you and you make intercept in the middle of the pacific, faggot.

I could settle for this you know.

Watch them nuke Hiroshima again just for the lels

Hopefully we let them drop a few on California before we decide to retaliate.

we'll deserve it

Why do we keep letting them shoot missile tests into the ocean near Japan? Why not park nearby and shoot anything they try to test so they'll never truly know how far their missiles can go?

They're maybe 10 years away from being able to lamely nuke some caribou in Alaska (they have no way to hit a population center.) Worry more about Pakistan nuking Israel and Israel destroying earth in retaliation.

don`t believe your media and videogames.
This timeline is one of the most unrealistic ones.
Better fear the inescapable finance collapse and the nuclear war with russia

The Great Retaliation

Nuclear winter

Do It

Imagine Sup Forums if that happened.
Catalog consisting only of IT'S HAPPENING threads with 1-3 replies each

Hopefully they hit Hawaii

If we have a cucked president by that time who completely ignores our MAD doctrine:
>millions die after city X is nuked
>president says "If we retaliate, the North Koreans will have won"
>millions on social media post with hash tag #NotAllNorthKoreans
>people start a music festival to raise awareness of what horrible conditions the poor North Koreans live in
>people ignore or shame the loved ones of those who have died in city X
>life moves on until the next nuclear strike, in which case, we rinse and repeat

They can't

The best they have is scud missiles. All of their longer range missile tests have ended in failure. They have nothing working that could even probably reach japan.

If they manage to hit anywhere, itll only be california.
They'll be doing us a favor tbqh famalam

Gilbert would be safe.

They are going to nuke either SF or LA which won't be a great loss.

considering the retaliation for 9'11 was a full scale invasion of large part of the middle east imagine what a nuclear attack would do in terms of riling up national hatred and patriotism it would be the wet dream of the military industry north korea would become a puppet stae in months.

NOTHING will happen again, will it now?

The world is just too PUSSY these days.

When THE FUCK are we gonna see some action?

There are all these nukes and nobody has nucked anyone since hiroshima, WTFF???

I want WAR and millions of casualties, why can't you GO AT WARRRRR??

I hate this fucking IGNORING the bully tactic everyone is using....what...you are telling me we won't fucking see a huge KOREAN war in our lifetimes? REALLY? IW ANT FUCKING BLOOD REEEEE

mfw i hear NK launches intercontinental rockets and nobody still attacks them fukkkking shit, it is so fucking boring, i want more liveleak vids of war footage and gooks burning

With Trump in office? North Korea (Definitely not Mattis, :^) will plant nukes along the San Andreas fault line and send Mexifornia into the Ocean when mysterious N.K. ICBMs were sent in reply to a U.S. strike. Rumors said N.K. had submarines poised in the area.

their missiles will reach the west coast at their furthest extent, would be intercepted immediately, and then unleash the full force of about 20 countries armies against them.

That's par for the course for terror attacks (right now) but you should also remember those terror attacks often aren't happening in the US and they are small scale.

I think even if the left completely takes over, we would retaliate tenfold if we were nuked.

They'd be crossing the one line that no nation is allowed to cross. There wouldn't be a cold war-esque retaliatory strike or a WW1-esque entanglement of alliances that results in a world war. Every nation in the world (including China) would unite to immediately destroy NK blitzkrieg-style. It would be the end of the NK government.

Well be fine.

It will be LA or SF and the republicans will win elections for the next 50 years.

Get all the trans people to SF encase it goes down.

>implying it isn't

>Every nation in the world (including China)

china is supporting the north korean regime as there one of the only communist country's left.

unless there would be a dividing of land to the victors china would most likely do nothing.

They will target the urban centers and in the long run it will result in the character of Western nations improving.

> Nuke various cities in Cali
> Nuke NK in return

Nothing bad will happen

>all these dumbfucks saying we wouldn't do anything if we were nuked
>after we spent decades raping a country to death because they flew some planes into buildings

Why the fuck are so many of you so stupid?

>china is supporting the north korean regime as there one of the only communist country's left.
China would cut all ties with and war with NK or the rest of the world would cut all ties with china, killing their economy.

Didn't the chinks stop buying their coal a while back or have they resumed since?

Is anyone concerned that a bunch of people (myself too) talk about a nuke on SF or LA killing millions like it was not a big deal? Im shocked at the comment I made about it.

>or the rest of the world would cut all ties with china, killing their economy.

the us is relient on chinese trade there economy's are coupled thats why the us gladly turns a blind eye towards there crimes the same with other countries a lot of trade comes from china cutting ties with them would be disastrous.

You are all naive if you think shit can't go down because it's been a cushy run for America for a long time.
>Norks are just a shit little country
>they been frontin' for years and nuffin happen
>their missles are made of wood
>our superhuman defense system will intercept an ICBM
They can and will wipe a major city off the map if we don't stop them. But you'd rather wait for millions to die and the world to fall apart before we do anything.

Good, bring down the global temperatures.

They won't, unless you guys attack first.
They produce the missiles as a way to show their ''power'' to any outside threaths. They won't use them to carry out any first attacks.

Kim Jong Un and the North Korean government knows that they will get destroyed by the US and Nato if a missile as much as enters US airspace.

Just pray that Trump wont try to teach them a lesson, like he did with Syria.

>Didn't the chinks stop buying their coal a while back or have they resumed since?

there still supporting them altough the us and the un is telling them to cut it of.

if north korea would do anything the chinks would liklely pussy out of the trade deal.

Bring it on Kim. They will nuke California and we solve the California problem. Everyone wins.

Sorry non-cucked califags but by staying in that leftist wasteland you made your own bed.

that would be a real bad day for nk.

>Just pray that Trump wont try to teach them a lesson, like he did with Syria.

I pray he will.

You really don't want a fucking Korean war and nuked gooks?

You really want this boring shit to continue?

I WANT ACTION

GO TRUMP

DO SOMETHING FUCKING RADICAL

the weeb is mad

Ebin 4th of July :DD

They don't understand that though. They think they're the strongest country in the world. They aren't suicidal, they think they can win. That's what makes them so dangerous.

BUt wont turn a blind eye to them trading with NK after killing millions of US citizens. At least trump is not cucked enough.
>the us is relient on chinese trade
we could be weaned off of it.

Hopefully, those that advocate that nightmare scenario of rolling over get lined up on the wall as the traitorous dogs they are. There can be no forgiveness for an attack on the homeland on that scale.

>millions of US citizens
and to a lesser importance, millions of Mexican citizens in cali.

Exactly this.

China would be the first to invade. The repercussions of NK launching nukes would fuck up a huge amount of things for China. If nukes fly back at NK, fallout could be a risk to their trade/shipping routes and Chinese citizens. Even if there's no retaliatory strike, do you think China would risk appearing friendly with a country that just launched nukes in anger? I guarantee China is far more interested in money than helping another communist nation.

Fat Kim won't do it.

>There can be no forgiveness for an attack on the homeland on that scale.
You mean like what happened to all the native americans when the white man came? :^)

No retard we need food. You can't grow food outside if it won't stop snowing.

Not even trying to be edgy but I actually want NK to nuke "us". They would likely hit a west coast city thats filled with brown people and communists. Fuck em.

Yeah. I don't get why the government and media hasn't pointed this out.

read my post.

the chinese would in all likely hood pussy out if north korea does anything that would treaten there trade deals.

the think that im argeung is that the would not invade as the would get nothing from it unless there would be a divide of land.

Two birds one stone

>>millions die after city X is nuked
>>president says "If we retaliate, the North Koreans will have won"
>>millions on social media post with hash tag #NotAllNorthKoreans
>>people start a music festival to raise awareness of what horrible conditions the poor North Koreans live in
>>people ignore or shame the loved ones of those who have died in city X
>>life moves on until the next nuclear strike, in which case, we rinse and repeat

US is not britian or france...

Go to bed grandpa, the Cold War ended. The NK regime may be backwards as fuck, but they're smart enough to know that using a nuke will result in them losing power and/or dying. They're simply doing this shit for leverage and propaganda purposes. They'll toe the line, but they won't cross it.

Furries like you deserve it.

Then they'll cease to exist.

>reddit spacing

It's not us that's really concerned, but real talk it might be one of the best options.

If North korea nuked the US it would be an open invitation to decimate north korea, and China/Russia really couldnt object or posture about it

As it stands north korea is a "Good boy who din du nuthin, america bullyin him n shieeeet"

Nor are we Canada.

Then America gets a 51'st state.

Doubtful. NK wouldn't have a shit load to launch. And the only thing the US would have to hit in NK is the capitol. We probably wouldn't even need our biggest one.

its already too hot

Fuck you. I type like that. Been on the chon since 2006

Fuck that. I have friends and family in California. There are decent people there. It's not some homogonous population of evil brown liberals.

>Then America gets a 51'st state.

a puppet state is more likely after a while there would probably be a reunification between north korea and south korea.

What if you grew that chromosome you're missing? Kim Jong UN fucks hookers and does blow daily, he's not going to throw this & his life away, it's all talk.

What if North Korea really doesn't nuke us?

I did read your post, and I'm arguing that China would invade because
>its good for their world image
>they'd want hostilities to end as soon as possible to end any disruption of trade, so they'd happily join in

>two nuclear explosions would cause a nuclear winter

There have already been over 2,000 nuclear tests many of which were above ground buddy.

This, we may lose a city but North Korea will be a crater.

they can barely reach alaska. and the chance of being able to hit anything is even lower.

>thinks formatting your post for easy reading is "reddit spacing"
>frogposter
>hiding his flag

Get back to stocking shelves or flipping burgers you dumb nigger. I just hope you aren't white lest i feel the shame of knowing someone from my race thinks literacy is shameful.

FINNA GIT ME SUMMADAT GRAMMAR NIQWA

I wouldn't. I'd rather we nuked them preemptively and dared anybody to question it.

My ideal scenario would be we rig a truck sized nuke to go off in Pyongyang, claim it was their testing program gone wrong, and we coordinate a massive conventional strike against their artillery positions to hit the same second as the nuke.

In public, we say that a North Korean nuclear test went wrong and detonated in Pyongyang accidentally. We say that our forces, on high alert, detected a surface level nuclear detonation and acted immediately to defend South Korea. The Norks, with their leadership suddenly dead, and under heavy assault from the border will either collapse, or blow up part of Seoul, regrettable, but not likely. We could time the attack to coincide with a South Korean test of their bomb shelters.

America will fight full force.

youtu.be/GFEQfjzuu7M