Can we just impeach Trump for the sake of our children?

can we just impeach Trump for the sake of our children?

Liberals make up these stories.

Ah, the elusive woke 8 year old. I'm glad they're here to put Trump in his place!

That's the kind of shit these cunts teach their children.

spare us all the bullshit drivel

What a dumb whore. Why do they need to like like this, is it cute or something? Fucking tards. Should this cunt be raped or killed?

Just impeach the parents

I'm inclined to believe him. I mean, who would go on the internet and lie? Doesn't sound plausible.

>implying anyone would be dumb enough to reproduce with you much less touch you

Trump psychologically dominates these people. He is all they think about.

can this kid just have his pizza already?

Even their kids are ridiculing them, yet they are too blind to realize it.

the 6 yo is gonna grow up a white, christian, conservative and have 7 children -- just to rebel against mom

Fake story

For a normal person, this would be a wake up call that you're over-stressing your political views. To a delusional leftist, it's just daily silliness.

More like take your children away from YOU, for the sake of your children. You hateful failure of a parent.

But even the story makes them look insane

10/10 reference

God... Her Twitter is the fucking worst. Don't read it unless you want to hate your life and contemplate living on.

So she doesn't even understand how her hysteria is leaking to her child?

This is some next level dissonance.

>admitting child abuse on facebook
I bet normies even agreed with her.

>swearing in front of her 6 year old child

Mother of the year

Pizzagate...

YEAR
OLD
KID

>i'd like to take category thinks that totally happened 500

just put these faggots and anyone who doesn't love your country with all of his soul in a mental ward and fucking let me in

>things that never happened

why do liberals need to create fiction to bash trump. you'd think it would be easier since he's literally hitler and all

can u please drink some lava and die u fucking indoctrinated robot

>swearing in front of your children because the President triggered you again

Should watch her language around her kids to be honest

t. Parent

pizza, huh?
They dont happen to live in DC, do they?

>my 6 y/o
totally happened

Serious question: What's taking you Americans so long? Can you please just impeach the guy already? It's getting really embarrassing.

>can we just impeach Trump for the sake of our children?
Can we call social services? This sounds like a case of brainwashing. There is no reason a 6 y/0 should be used to hearing curse words and associating them with elected officials. I think we have a failure as a parent here.

t: Proud father of 2

+ it swore infront of it's spawn.
>Yes, these are the things breeding...

>and then everyone in the neighborhood heard him and started gathering around and clapping

Things that never happened.

Maybe this single mother, loser cunt should stop focusing on making up stories on Twitter and start focusing on raising her son properly.

Liberals are evil people
Pumping their head full of trump boogey man nonsense

>Indoctrinate kid with Hitler
>Indoctrinate kid with Trump is literally Hitler
>Kids start having nightmares about Trump

It's not the parents fault somehow for brainwashing children? I didn't even know what political parties we have in my country when I was 6 yo.